Dear Mandeep,

On the basis of your chart, It is seen you need to do

sincerely Remedies For afflicted Venus. There are many flaws in chart as are

found in charts of people that suffer like you, but there is hope. Time will

change.

Some streaks of bad luck are there in future also when mool 

dasa of Venus shall operate around :  2016-10-29  -  2018-02-08 .But do not

worry What more bad can happen then what has been described .Your current 

relationship although fine may not turn out in marriage.

You yourself are likely to turn indifferent. Worship mother

Mhalaxmi ,at least recite Her strota daily, if you cannot do daily puja and

japa. May be her blessings

Could give you direction.

You have Mars Saturn and Rahu In cancer bhaag  in Navamsa

,It is wiser to choose to do puja at kuke subranium for Naag dosha &

KSY/KAY. It is a temple in south .Deity is Subrahanium.This is required,Since

in this life also sarpa are obstructing you in real life and dreams both.

As time passes Things will improve because Atmakarka Moon is

in Yoga with Dara karka and Putra Karka.This is indication of blessings of raja

yoga of mild variety after  entering Family /business life but quite late in

life.

With best wishes.

On Behalf Of amritsar_1945

Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:40 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.

Respected Members,

My details are

29-10-1981

03.10 pm

Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA

My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always eluded

me. I lost my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard to

make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in March

I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad and whatever little peace

I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have taken

a nose dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with each

other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and even

when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these snakes

sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these

snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with

live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my bedroom

and in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my

care...in this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned

back...took the dead snake and buried it!! I am very very concerned about what

these snakes or snake dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older

than me for the last abt 2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this

girl for marriage….but now with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to

do. The girl is my pillar of strength, takes outmost care of me and is the only

person capable to handle me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and

depression she has to bear…..can I Plz request the members here to have a look

at my chart and advice if I can marry this girl and when my peace of mind would

be restored!!! Are there any remedies that I can do to make my life little more

stable and something that gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am

living a life of dead log!! i am rather concerned it i have some curse which is

making my life hell!!!

In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!!

Plz do help me to get my life back on track

Thanks

Regards

Mandeep

sri ganeshaya namah

dear mandeep paaji,

satsriakal.

well bro,

you have a very afflicted chart indeed. but there is always some hope.

rahu is responsible for both your parents death and this is indeed confirmed by

your d-12 chart also.

all your planets have more kashta phala except mercury. this means that out of 9

planets , 8 are not supporting you and eventually will continue to trouble you

all your life. you loose confidence very easily , inspite of making hard work

and effort , you do not get desired results.

you are emotionally and mentally very volatile and often think to yourself ,

that would kind sins have you committed in past life to undergo such suffering

and agony? you also tend to loose your temper very quickly and seem to be

stubborn with your decisions , even though you may later realise they werent the

right decisions.me -ve -moon pratyantar confirms your mothers death as per d-12.

rahu in 5th house as per bhava chakra itself is a curse and this is the main

planet you need to cure , though even the rest 7 also need serious remedy.

i suggest based on personal experiences that you somehow get to learn and daily

recite the durga kavach atleast 54 times a day.if you want contact me privately

and i will send you the kavach by email. im sure you have a lot of sanskrit

scholars in and around ludhiana and maybe if someone can also initiate you in

it.

durga kavach is your only hope. i cannot advice standard graha remedies in your

case , since there is a lot to deal with and you are already very stressed out.

also since your atmakaraka is moon , it is a very good idea to fast on mondays

and offer bilwa leaves and lotus flowers to shivlinga. you must worship lord

shiva in somnatha form.

this is done correctly for 1 year , will give you lot of mental stability and

ease out many things , this i can promise you.

i cannot advise any gemstones in your case , since placements from AL are not

satisfactory.

as per yogini dasha , you are currently running rahu mahadasha till 2012. so its

a very good time to do durga kavach.regarding the snakes that you have mentioned

, you have already committed a very huge sin by killing the snake in your

bedroom and also the one under your car though by mistake. you have done this in

previous lives , hence the bad dreams. if possible , take a 2 copper pots , fill

it with ghee , unbroken rice , flowers , milk , curd, honey and some gangajal

and immerse a snake idol of gold seperately into each and on monday evening ,

after sunset , pray sincerely to be relieved of your sins of killing snakes and

release the pots into flowing water.

i know someone who had similar problem and after doing the remedy , they have

had some improvement.maybe you will have to repeat this remedy several times ,

especially on shivratri and naga panchami.

also make sure that the monday if possible coincides with a panchami tithi.the

snakes can be 1gm gold. the more gold you can afford the better.

thats all i can think as of now.

good luck and god bless.. remember , feeling and sincerity is more important

than the rituals. and please if some pundit tells you that you have kala sarpa

dosha and you need to do puja / shanti / yagya , tell them to take a break.

humbly.

chandan s sabarwal.

, " amritsar_1945 " <amritsar_1945 wrote:

>

> Respected Members,

> My details are

> 29-10-1981

> 03.10 pm

> Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA

> My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always

eluded me. I lost my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard

to make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in

March I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad and whatever little

peace I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have

taken a nose dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with

each other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and

even when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these

snakes sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these

snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with

live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my bedroom

and in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my care...in

this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned back...took the dead

snake and buried it!! I am very very concerned about what these snakes or snake

dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older than me for the last abt

2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this girl for marriage….but now

with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to do. The girl is my pillar of

strength, takes outmost care of me and is the only person capable to handle

me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and depression she has to bear…..can

I Plz request the members here to have a look at my chart and advice if I can

marry this girl and when my peace of mind would be restored!!! Are there any

remedies that I can do to make my life little more stable and something that

gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am living a life of dead log!! i

am rather concerned it i have some curse which is making my life hell!!!

> In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!!

Plz do help me to get my life back on track

> Thanks

> Regards

> Mandeep

>

The rectified time for this native would be 15:09:16.Regards,KrishnaAswini kumar <aswinifree Sent: Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:19:35 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear mandeep ji, namaskar. The time which you provide is right ? i ask this because in 1 min whole d-9 will changed and with out seeing your d-9 chart it is very difficult to get any conclusion. You have a very strong kala amrita yoga leaded by ketu from 12th house and almost unbreakable, this type of KAY is only break by the help of two gurus, and it also indicates that your rashi chart got blocked till this kala amrita yoga matured at the age of 42. after 42 all rajayoga in your chart like gajakeshari from 7th from arudha lagna, grahamalika yoga from 6th to

10th house ended with

yogakaraka venus will function properly. at this moment we must look your navamansa to get some help.So, first correct your D-9 , if you have 3:10 birth time , then you must have known some martin activities ,knowns judoo , karatee etc or using weapons, ammunition well, may be expat on that.or if we move i min forward to 3:11:09 pm then you must have qualities related to mercury. and also there is bhava lord parivart ana .you must confirm this before we proceed further due to a lot of verga charts got changed in 1

min. Well for time being you immediately start worshipping lord ganesh, for this ketu leading kala amrita yoga. remember without ganesh' s blessings forget any achievements (ketu in 12th started) not only KAY is blocking you but also whole 5th lord mercury das of 17 years from 2005 got damaged you will deprived any good-luck due to bad ashraya. Venus is at the end of the graha malika and is your badhakesa as well also yogakaraka for you. but it is very badly afflicted and cursed in rashi, but exalted in

d9.you are running through mer MD and venus anter.Mercury is 5th lord and well placed and is your palana karta deity.

Dasa is running ,so start vishnu puja with laksmi, do any mantra /stotra everyday. your life's gati will be back. About your relationship, without confirming your d-9 ,and this type of affliction on kalatra karaka and exchanging lordship position , and maranakaraka mars in rashi with debilitated in d-9, it seems you may face some severe chalenges in relationship. There are several yogas present in this chart, and

these remedial measures are prescribed here

as of my limited knowledge in this science. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' amritsar_1945 <amritsar_1945@ >Thu, 22 October, 2009 1:40:19 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. Respected Members, My details are 29-10-1981 03.10 pm Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always eluded me. I lost my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard to make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in March I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad and whatever little peace I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have taken a nose

dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with each other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and even when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these snakes sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my bedroom and in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my care...in this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned back...took the dead snake and buried it!! I am very very concerned about what these snakes or snake dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older than me for the last abt 2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this girl for marriage….but now with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to do. The girl is my pillar of strength, takes outmost

care of me and is the only person capable to handle me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and depression she has to bear…..can I Plz request the members here to have a look at my chart and advice if I can marry this girl and when my peace of mind would be restored!!! Are there any remedies that I can do to make my life little more stable and something that gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am living a life of dead log!! i am rather concerned it i have some curse which is making my life hell!!! In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!! Plz do help me to get my life back on track Thanks Regards Mandeep

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£   |||| om gurave namah ||   Dear

seetharamaji, namaskar. can you provide the logic behind this rectification(with reducing by 1 min aprox.), why should not i increase it by 1 min, d-9 ,d-12 all are changed at this point of time. please look at d-12 for father's death then answer. Well whatever the situation will be , i forgot to mention one important point in my last mail to mandeepji, now  i write this below...In mandeepji's chart

venus holds the key, venus as 9th lord and 4th lord is yogakaraka and AMK placed in his karaka bhava ,also dispositor of AK , and also qualifies as maheswara for this native, and also lord of the 12th from Ak in karakansa. Venus has the capability to break this kala amrita yoga and it's placement at the end of the grahamalika yoga also strongly pointing towards  some serious Shivashakti worship.Mandeepji, venus holds the key and he is in under curse in your chart, so you try to visit sri tryambakeswara jyotirling as soon as possible to get relief from curse, and chant regularly mrtunjaya mantra at evening. Do it and feel the change.  Mercury is mantresha, pakesha and dasa is running,  worshiping sri vishnu gives

you direction(gati) in your life. And Ganapati worship will provide or probably save you from totally headless approach of ketu by giving knowledge and good ashraya.    There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are  prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science.   Best

regardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama

Krishna' Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 Sent: Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:58:51 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.   The rectified time for this native would be 15:09:16.Regards,KrishnaAswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:19:35 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.    || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£   |||| om gurave namah ||   Dear mandeep ji, namaskar. The time which you provide is right ?  i ask this because in 1 min whole d-9 will changed and with out seeing your d-9 chart it is very difficult to get any conclusion. You have a very strong kala amrita  yoga leaded by ketu from 12th house and almost unbreakable, this type of KAY is only break by the help of two gurus, and it also indicates that your rashi chart got blocked till this kala amrita  yoga matured at the age of 42. after 42 all rajayoga in your chart like gajakeshari  from 7th  from arudha lagna, grahamalika  yoga from 6th to 10th house ended with  yogakaraka  venus will function properly. at this moment we must look your navamansa  to get some help.So, first correct your D-9 , if you have 3:10 birth time , then you must have known some martin activities ,knowns  judoo , karatee  etc or  using weapons, ammunition  well, may be expat on that.or if we move i min forward to 3:11:09 pm then you must have qualities related to mercury. and also there is bhava lord parivart ana .you must confirm this before we proceed further due to a lot of verga charts got changed in 1 min.   Well for time being you immediately  start worshipping  lord ganesh, for this ketu leading kala  amrita yoga. remember

without ganesh' s blessings forget any achievements  (ketu in 12th started) not only KAY is blocking you but also whole 5th lord mercury das of 17 years from 2005  got damaged you will deprived any good-luck  due to bad ashraya.  Venus is at the  end of the graha malika  and is your badhakesa  as well also yogakaraka for you. but it is very badly afflicted and cursed in rashi, but exalted in d9.you are running through mer MD and venus anter.Mercury is 5th lord and  well placed and is your palana karta  deity.  Dasa is running ,so start vishnu puja  with laksmi, do any mantra /stotra everyday. your life's gati will be

back. About your relationship, without confirming your d-9 ,and this type of affliction on kalatra karaka  and exchanging lordship position , and maranakaraka  mars in rashi with debilitated  in d-9, it seems you may face some severe chalenges  in relationship.  There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are  prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science.   Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' amritsar_1945 <amritsar_1945@ >Thu, 22 October, 2009 1:40:19 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.   Respected Members, My details are 29-10-1981 03.10 pm Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always eluded me. I lost my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard to make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in March I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad and whatever little peace I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have taken a nose dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with each other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and even when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these snakes sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my

bedroom and in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my care...in this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned back...took the dead snake and buried it!! I am very very concerned about what these snakes or snake dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older than me for the last abt 2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this girl for marriage….but now with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to do. The girl is my pillar of strength, takes outmost care of me and is the only person capable to handle me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and depression she has to bear…..can I Plz request the members here to have a look at my chart and advice if I can marry this girl and when my peace of mind would be restored!!! Are there any remedies that I can do to make my life little more stable and something that gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am living a life of dead log!! i

am rather concerned it i have some curse which is making my life hell!!! In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!! Plz do help me to get my life back on track Thanks Regards Mandeep From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Respected Chandanji,

Sat Siri Akal,

Thanks for ur efforts in reading my chart....i have noted down the remedies suggested by u...right now i am based in Assam and have no clue where to find a specalist in sanskrit??? The snakes and snake dreams are making me very scared...i am just not able to think about sleep in such a senerios....i think i can only think logically once these snakes let me.....i hope to do the remedy for them at first priority!!

Thanks Again

Regards

Mandeep--- On Fri, 23/10/09, chandan s sabarwal <wavelogix wrote:

chandan s sabarwal <wavelogix[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Need ur kind Guidance. Date: Friday, 23 October, 2009, 1:03 AM

sri ganeshaya namahdear mandeep paaji,satsriakal.well bro,you have a very afflicted chart indeed. but there is always some hope.rahu is responsible for both your parents death and this is indeed confirmed by your d-12 chart also.all your planets have more kashta phala except mercury. this means that out of 9 planets , 8 are not supporting you and eventually will continue to trouble you all your life. you loose confidence very easily , inspite of making hard work and effort , you do not get desired results.you are emotionally and mentally very volatile and often think to yourself , that would kind sins have you committed in past life to undergo such suffering and agony? you also tend to loose your temper very quickly and seem to be stubborn with your decisions , even though you may later realise they werent the right decisions.me -ve -moon pratyantar confirms your mothers death as per d-12.rahu

in 5th house as per bhava chakra itself is a curse and this is the main planet you need to cure , though even the rest 7 also need serious remedy. i suggest based on personal experiences that you somehow get to learn and daily recite the durga kavach atleast 54 times a day.if you want contact me privately and i will send you the kavach by email. im sure you have a lot of sanskrit scholars in and around ludhiana and maybe if someone can also initiate you in it.durga kavach is your only hope. i cannot advice standard graha remedies in your case , since there is a lot to deal with and you are already very stressed out. also since your atmakaraka is moon , it is a very good idea to fast on mondays and offer bilwa leaves and lotus flowers to shivlinga. you must worship lord shiva in somnatha form.this is done correctly for 1 year , will give you lot of mental stability and ease out many things , this i can promise you.i cannot

advise any gemstones in your case , since placements from AL are not satisfactory.as per yogini dasha , you are currently running rahu mahadasha till 2012. so its a very good time to do durga kavach.regarding the snakes that you have mentioned , you have already committed a very huge sin by killing the snake in your bedroom and also the one under your car though by mistake. you have done this in previous lives , hence the bad dreams. if possible , take a 2 copper pots , fill it with ghee , unbroken rice , flowers , milk , curd, honey and some gangajal and immerse a snake idol of gold seperately into each and on monday evening , after sunset , pray sincerely to be relieved of your sins of killing snakes and release the pots into flowing water. i know someone who had similar problem and after doing the remedy , they have had some improvement. maybe you will have to repeat this remedy several times , especially on shivratri and naga

panchami.also make sure that the monday if possible coincides with a panchami tithi.the snakes can be 1gm gold. the more gold you can afford the better.thats all i can think as of now.good luck and god bless.. remember , feeling and sincerity is more important than the rituals. and please if some pundit tells you that you have kala sarpa dosha and you need to do puja / shanti / yagya , tell them to take a break.humbly.chandan s sabarwal., "amritsar_1945" <amritsar_1945@ ...> wrote:>> Respected Members, > My details are > 29-10-1981 > 03.10 pm > Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA > My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always eluded me. I

lost my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard to make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in March I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad and whatever little peace I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have taken a nose dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with each other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and even when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these snakes sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my bedroom and in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my care...in this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned back...took the dead snake and buried it!! I am very

very concerned about what these snakes or snake dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older than me for the last abt 2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this girl for marriage….but now with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to do. The girl is my pillar of strength, takes outmost care of me and is the only person capable to handle me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and depression she has to bear…..can I Plz request the members here to have a look at my chart and advice if I can marry this girl and when my peace of mind would be restored!!! Are there any remedies that I can do to make my life little more stable and something that gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am living a life of dead log!! i am rather concerned it i have some curse which is making my life hell!!!> In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!! Plz do help me to get my life back on track

> Thanks > Regards > Mandeep>

Respected Srivastavaji,

Many thanks for reading my chart....u r very correct about what more can happen to me...i seem to have lost evrything.....except this girl, there is nothing that gives me hope to live....she has taken on herself the responsibilty to stand in for my mother and sisters whenever i feel the need....without her help and care, i doont know how i am going to survive...infact she is the one who pushed me to seek astrological advice to sort my past and this life karma ...in good hands like all the respected members of this forum, i hope and wish to put back on track my lost life.

Thanks Again

Regards

Mandeep--- On Thu, 22/10/09, R C Srivastava <swami.rcs wrote:

R C Srivastava <swami.rcsRE: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. Date: Thursday, 22 October, 2009, 8:53 PM

à¥

महागणपतये नमः

Dear Mandeep,

On the basis of your chart, It is seen you need to do sincerely Remedies For afflicted Venus. There are many flaws in chart as are found in charts of people that suffer like you, but there is hope. Time will change.

Some streaks of bad luck are there in future also when mool dasa of Venus shall operate around : 2016-10-29 - 2018-02-08 .But do not worry What more bad can happen then what has been described .Your current relationship although fine may not turn out in marriage.

You yourself are likely to turn indifferent. Worship mother Mhalaxmi ,at least recite Her strota daily, if you cannot do daily puja and japa. May be her blessings Could give you direction.

You have Mars Saturn and Rahu In cancer bhaag in Navamsa ,It is wiser to choose to do puja at kuke subranium for Naag dosha & KSY/KAY. It is a temple in south .Deity is Subrahanium. This is required,Since in this life also sarpa are obstructing you in real life and dreams both.

As time passes Things will improve because Atmakarka Moon is in Yoga with Dara karka and Putra Karka.This is indication of blessings of raja yoga of mild variety after entering Family /business life but quite late in life. With best wishes.

[srijagannat h ] On Behalf Of amritsar_1945Thursday, October 22, 2009 1:40 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.

Respected Members, My details are 29-10-1981 03.10 pm Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always eluded me. I lost my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard to make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in March I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad and whatever little peace I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have taken a nose dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with each other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and even when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these snakes sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my bedroom and

in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my care...in this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned back...took the dead snake and buried it!! I am very very concerned about what these snakes or snake dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older than me for the last abt 2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this girl for marriage….but now with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to do. The girl is my pillar of strength, takes outmost care of me and is the only person capable to handle me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and depression she has to bear…..can I Plz request the members here to have a look at my chart and advice if I can marry this girl and when my peace of mind would be restored!!! Are there any remedies that I can do to make my life little more stable and something that gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am living a life of dead log!! i am rather

concerned it i have some curse which is making my life hell!!!In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!! Plz do help me to get my life back on track Thanks Regards Mandeep

Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Ashwini ji,Since there was a question about the accuracy of birth time, I did a rectification on the given chart and gave my feedback.I would not like to discuss my methodology on this list as I don't want to violate the sanctity of this list by saying something that may or may not be acceptable here. My methodology has been published on the net.If you are still interested to know about this technique, please write to my personal ID.Regards,KrishnaAswini kumar <aswinifree Sent: Fri, 23 October, 2009 1:13:06 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear

seetharamaji, namaskar. can you provide the logic behind this rectification( with reducing by 1 min aprox.), why should not i increase it by 1 min, d-9 ,d-12 all are changed at this point of time. please look at d-12 for father's death then answer. Well whatever the situation will be , i forgot to mention one important point in my last mail to mandeepji, now i write this below...In mandeepji's chart

venus holds the key, venus as 9th lord and 4th lord is yogakaraka and AMK placed in his karaka bhava ,also dispositor of AK , and also qualifies as maheswara for this native, and also lord of the 12th from Ak in karakansa. Venus has the capability to break this kala amrita yoga and it's placement at the end of the grahamalika yoga also strongly pointing towards some serious Shivashakti worship.Mandeepji, venus holds the key and he is in under curse in your chart, so you try to visit sri tryambakeswara jyotirling as soon as possible to get relief from curse, and chant regularly mrtunjaya mantra at evening. Do it and feel the change. Mercury is mantresha, pakesha and dasa is running,

worshiping sri vishnu gives

you direction(gati) in your life. And Ganapati worship will provide or probably save you from totally headless approach of ketu by giving knowledge and good ashraya. There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science. Best

regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra

'Hare Rama

Krishna' Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998@ >Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:58:51 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. The rectified time for this native would be

15:09:16.Regards,KrishnaAswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:19:35 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear mandeep ji, namaskar. The time which you provide is right ? i ask this because in 1 min whole d-9 will changed and with out seeing your d-9 chart it is very difficult to get any conclusion. You have a very strong kala amrita yoga leaded by ketu from 12th house and almost unbreakable, this type of KAY is only break by the help of two gurus, and it also indicates that your rashi chart got blocked till this kala amrita yoga matured at the age of 42. after 42 all rajayoga in your chart like gajakeshari from 7th from arudha lagna, grahamalika yoga from 6th to 10th house ended with yogakaraka venus will function properly. at this moment we must look your navamansa to get some help.So, first correct your D-9 , if you have 3:10 birth time , then you must have known some martin activities ,knowns judoo , karatee etc or using weapons, ammunition well, may be expat on that.or if we move i min forward to 3:11:09 pm then you must have qualities related to mercury. and also there is bhava lord parivart ana .you must confirm this before we proceed further due to a lot of verga charts got changed in 1 min. Well for time being you immediately

start worshipping lord ganesh, for this ketu leading kala amrita yoga. remember

without ganesh' s blessings forget any achievements (ketu in 12th started) not only KAY is blocking you but also whole 5th lord mercury das of 17 years from 2005 got damaged you will deprived any good-luck due to bad ashraya. Venus is at the end of the graha malika and is your badhakesa as well also yogakaraka for you. but it is very badly afflicted and cursed in rashi, but exalted in d9.you are running through mer MD and venus anter.Mercury is 5th lord and well placed and is your palana karta deity. Dasa is running ,so start vishnu puja with laksmi, do any mantra /stotra everyday. your life's gati will be

back. About your relationship, without confirming your d-9 ,and this type of affliction on kalatra karaka and exchanging lordship position , and maranakaraka mars in rashi with debilitated in d-9, it seems you may face some severe chalenges in relationship. There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC

Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' amritsar_1945 <amritsar_1945@ >Thu, 22 October, 2009 1:40:19 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind

Guidance. Respected Members, My details are 29-10-1981 03.10 pm Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always eluded me. I lost my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard to make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in March I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad and whatever little peace I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have taken a nose dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with each other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and even when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these snakes sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my

bedroom and in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my care...in this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned back...took the dead snake and buried it!! I am very very concerned about what these snakes or snake dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older than me for the last abt 2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this girl for marriage….but now with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to do. The girl is my pillar of strength, takes outmost care of me and is the only person capable to handle me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and depression she has to bear…..can I Plz request the members here to have a look at my chart and advice if I can marry this girl and when my peace of mind would be restored!!! Are there any remedies that I can do to make my life little more stable and something that gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am living a life of dead log!! i

am rather concerned it i have some curse which is making my life hell!!! In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!! Plz do help me to get my life back on track Thanks Regards Mandeep From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£   |||| om gurave namah ||   Dear setharam

ji,  namaskar. this group is established by our guruji to discussing various aspect of vedic literature . Every kind of discussion  regarding vedic literature are always welcomed here. You may read the first home page of this group , there it is clearly mentioned. you are free to express your methodology with example , logic and along with references of sastras where this technique is mentioned. if it is mater of sanctity then it is another case. if you  willing to share your methodology with me , and i want to know for the knowledge shake, then please send about the detailed technique along with logic and proof in my mail add. .. add is ...  aswinifree. thaks in advance.  Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998 Sent: Fri, 23 October, 2009 2:12:12 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.   Dear Ashwini ji,Since there was a question about the accuracy of birth time, I did a rectification on the given chart and gave my feedback.I would not like to discuss my methodology on this list as I don't want to violate the sanctity of this list by saying something that may or may not be acceptable here. My methodology

has been published on the net.If you are still interested to know about this technique, please write to my personal ID.Regards,KrishnaAswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Fri, 23 October, 2009 1:13:06 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.    || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£   |||| om gurave namah ||   Dear seetharamaji, namaskar. can you provide the logic behind this rectification( with reducing by 1 min aprox.), why should not i increase it by 1 min, d-9 ,d-12 all are changed at this point of time. please look at d-12 for father's death then answer. Well whatever the situation will be , i forgot to mention one important point in my last mail to mandeepji, now  i write this below...In mandeepji's chart venus holds the key, venus as 9th lord and 4th lord is yogakaraka and AMK placed in his karaka bhava ,also dispositor of AK , and also qualifies as maheswara

for this native, and also lord of the 12th from Ak in karakansa. Venus has the capability to break this kala amrita yoga and it's placement at the end of the grahamalika yoga also strongly pointing towards  some serious Shivashakti worship.Mandeepji, venus holds the key and he is in under curse in your chart, so you try to visit sri tryambakeswara jyotirling as soon as possible to get relief from curse, and chant regularly mrtunjaya mantra at evening. Do it and feel the change.  Mercury is mantresha, pakesha and dasa is running,  worshiping sri vishnu gives you direction(gati) in your life. And Ganapati worship will provide or probably save you from totally headless approach of ketu by giving knowledge and good

ashraya.    There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are  prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science.   Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998@ >Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:58:51 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.   The rectified time for this native would be 15:09:16.Regards,KrishnaAswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:19:35 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.    || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£   |||| om gurave namah ||   Dear mandeep ji, namaskar. The time which you provide is right ?  i ask this because in 1 min whole d-9 will changed and with out seeing your d-9 chart it is very difficult to get any conclusion. You have a very strong kala amrita 

yoga leaded by ketu from 12th house and almost unbreakable, this type of KAY is only break by the help of two gurus, and it also indicates that your rashi chart got blocked till this kala amrita  yoga matured at the age of 42. after 42 all rajayoga in your chart like gajakeshari  from 7th  from arudha lagna, grahamalika  yoga from 6th to 10th house ended with  yogakaraka  venus will function properly. at this moment we must look your navamansa  to get some help.So, first correct your D-9 , if you have 3:10 birth time , then you must have known some martin activities ,knowns  judoo , karatee  etc or  using weapons, ammunition  well, may be expat on that.or if we move i min forward to 3:11:09 pm then you must have qualities related to

mercury. and also there is bhava lord parivart ana .you must confirm this before we proceed further due to a lot of verga charts got changed in 1 min.   Well for time being you immediately  start worshipping  lord ganesh, for this ketu leading kala  amrita yoga. remember without ganesh' s blessings forget any achievements  (ketu in 12th started) not only KAY is blocking you but also whole 5th lord mercury das of 17 years from 2005  got damaged you will deprived any good-luck  due to bad ashraya.  Venus is at the  end of the graha malika  and is

your badhakesa  as well also yogakaraka for you. but it is very badly afflicted and cursed in rashi, but exalted in d9.you are running through mer MD and venus anter.Mercury is 5th lord and  well placed and is your palana karta  deity.  Dasa is running ,so start vishnu puja  with laksmi, do any mantra /stotra everyday. your life's gati will be back. About your relationship, without confirming your d-9 ,and this type of affliction on kalatra karaka  and exchanging lordship position , and maranakaraka  mars in rashi with debilitated  in d-9, it seems you may face some severe chalenges  in relationship.  There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are  prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science.   Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' amritsar_1945 <amritsar_1945@ >Thu, 22 October, 2009 1:40:19 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.   Respected Members, My details are 29-10-1981 03.10 pm Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always eluded me. I lost my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard to make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in March I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad

and whatever little peace I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have taken a nose dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with each other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and even when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these snakes sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my bedroom and in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my care...in this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned back...took the dead snake and buried it!! I am very very concerned about what these snakes or snake dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older than me for the last abt 2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this girl for

marriage….but now with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to do. The girl is my pillar of strength, takes outmost care of me and is the only person capable to handle me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and depression she has to bear…..can I Plz request the members here to have a look at my chart and advice if I can marry this girl and when my peace of mind would be restored!!! Are there any remedies that I can do to make my life little more stable and something that gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am living a life of dead log!! i am rather concerned it i have some curse which is making my life hell!!! In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!! Plz do help me to get my life back on track Thanks Regards Mandeep From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. India has a new look. Take a sneak peek. Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Dear Aswini ji,I am a member of this wonderful group for a few years and I have learnt many things from Visti ji's lectures and the knowledge he shares in this list. However, I firmly believe that the knowledge is not restricted to the boundaries of any parampara. I am a researcher in this field. Initially, I used to share my findings in this list as well as in Sohamsa freely. Of late, I notice that some of my mails are being blocked on Sohamsa. I am not sure if it is by accident or by deliberate moderation. Hence, I decided to stick to the boundaries of parampara while writing in this list.But, if you feel that it is OK to share something that does not fit into parampara, please find my birth time rectification technique on my blog:http://astrokrishna.blogspot.comRegards,Krishna Aswini kumar <aswinifree Sent: Fri, 23 October, 2009 3:32:30 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear setharam

ji, namaskar. this group is established by our guruji to discussing various aspect of vedic literature . Every kind of discussion regarding vedic literature are always welcomed here. You may read the first home page of this group , there it is clearly mentioned. you are free to express your methodology with example , logic and along with references of sastras where this technique is mentioned. if it is mater of sanctity then it is another case. if you willing to share your methodology with me , and i want to know for the knowledge shake, then please send about the detailed technique along with logic and proof in my mail

add. .. add is ... aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in. thaks in advance. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' Krishnamurthy Seetharama

<krishna_1998@ >Fri, 23 October, 2009 2:12:12 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. Dear Ashwini ji,Since there was a question about the accuracy of birth time, I did a rectification on the given chart and gave my feedback.I would not like to discuss my methodology on this list as I don't want to violate the sanctity of this list by saying something that may or may not be acceptable here. My methodology

has been published on the net.If you are still interested to know about this technique, please write to my personal ID.Regards,KrishnaAswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Fri, 23 October, 2009 1:13:06 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear seetharamaji, namaskar. can you provide the logic behind this rectification( with reducing by 1 min aprox.), why should not i increase it by 1 min, d-9 ,d-12 all are changed at this point of time. please look at d-12 for father's death then answer. Well whatever the situation will be , i forgot to mention one important point in my last mail to mandeepji, now i write this below...In mandeepji's chart venus holds the key, venus as 9th lord and 4th lord is yogakaraka and AMK placed in his karaka bhava ,also dispositor

of AK , and also qualifies as maheswara

for this native, and also lord of the 12th from Ak in karakansa. Venus has the capability to break this kala amrita yoga and it's placement at the end of the grahamalika yoga also strongly pointing towards some serious Shivashakti worship.Mandeepji, venus holds the key and he is in under curse in your chart, so you try to visit sri tryambakeswara jyotirling as soon as possible to get relief from curse, and chant regularly mrtunjaya mantra at evening. Do it and feel the change. Mercury is mantresha, pakesha and dasa is running, worshiping sri vishnu gives you direction(gati) in your life. And Ganapati worship will provide or probably save you from totally headless approach of ketu

by giving knowledge and good

ashraya. There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science. Best regardsAswini

kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998@ >Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:58:51 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. The rectified time for this native would be 15:09:16.Regards,KrishnaAswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:19:35 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear mandeep ji, namaskar. The time which you provide is right ? i ask this because in 1

min whole d-9 will changed and with out seeing your d-9 chart it is very difficult to get any conclusion. You have a very strong kala amrita

yoga leaded by ketu from 12th house and almost unbreakable, this type of KAY is only break by the help of two gurus, and it also indicates that your rashi chart got blocked till this kala amrita yoga matured at the age of 42. after 42 all rajayoga in your chart like gajakeshari from 7th from arudha lagna, grahamalika yoga from 6th to 10th house ended with yogakaraka venus will function properly. at this moment we must look your navamansa to get some help.So, first correct your D-9 , if you have 3:10 birth time , then you must have known some martin activities ,knowns judoo , karatee etc or using weapons, ammunition well, may be expat on

that.or if we move i min forward to 3:11:09 pm then you must have qualities related to

mercury. and also there is bhava lord parivart ana .you must confirm this before we proceed further due to a lot of verga charts got changed in 1 min. Well for time being you immediately start worshipping lord ganesh, for this ketu leading kala amrita yoga. remember without ganesh' s blessings forget any achievements (ketu in 12th started) not only KAY is blocking you but also whole 5th lord mercury das of 17 years from 2005 got damaged you will deprived any good-luck due to bad ashraya. Venus is at the end of the graha malika and is

your badhakesa as well also yogakaraka for you. but it is very badly afflicted and cursed in rashi, but exalted in d9.you are running through mer MD and venus anter.Mercury is 5th lord and well placed and is your palana karta deity. Dasa is running ,so start vishnu puja with laksmi, do any mantra /stotra everyday. your life's gati will be back. About your relationship, without confirming your d-9 ,and this type of affliction on kalatra karaka and exchanging lordship position , and maranakaraka mars in rashi with debilitated in d-9, it seems you may face some

severe chalenges in relationship. There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' amritsar_1945 <amritsar_1945@ >Thu, 22 October, 2009 1:40:19 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. Respected Members, My details are 29-10-1981 03.10 pm Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always eluded me. I lost

my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard to make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in March I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad

and whatever little peace I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have taken a nose dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with each other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and even when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these snakes sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my bedroom and in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my care...in this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned back...took the dead snake and buried it!! I am very very concerned about what these snakes or snake dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older than me for the last abt 2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this girl for

marriage….but now with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to do. The girl is my pillar of strength, takes outmost care of me and is the only person capable to handle me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and depression she has to bear…..can I Plz request the members here to have a look at my chart and advice if I can marry this girl and when my peace of mind would be restored!!! Are there any remedies that I can do to make my life little more stable and something that gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am living a life of dead log!! i am rather concerned it i have some curse which is making my life hell!!! In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!! Plz do help me to get my life back on track Thanks Regards Mandeep From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage! Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how. India has a new look. Take a sneak peek. Connect more, do more and share more with India Mail. Learn more.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

Respeccted Ashwiniji,

Many thanks for the advice...would be plz confirm if i have understd ur advice correctly:

1. Trayambaka Jyotirlinga is situated in Maharashtra, is that correct?? and what kind of pooja is to be done there???....can i do the pooja or the Purhoit has to do it???Any special time or date to do the pooja???

2.Friday fasting is whole day and night fasting or just the time period from sunrise to sunset?? Plz do advice the right vidhi for fasting....

3.Kumbha Vivah can be performed at any time or like traditiional wedding, right muhurat is important....This vivah can be done in any local temple or are there specific rules to be followed???

4. You mentioned matching the horoscope with my girl, but isnt matching not required in love marriages....or is it as important as in arranged marriages???

5.LASTLY , these are the details of my girlfriend...06-06-1978,11.40AM and place is Amritsar, Punjab.There are few imp thing worth mentioning about her chart:

1. Her relationship with me is her third serious relationship...first one ended in 2005 after 8 long years bacause of lack of famiily support. second time she had a broken engagemnt in 2006...the engagement broke just 2 weeks before wedding and i am the third one.

Once again heartfelt thanks for ur kind support......

Regards

Mandeep

--- On Fri, 23/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:

Aswini kumar <aswinifreeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance. Date: Friday, 23 October, 2009, 3:13 PM

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear mandeepji,

Now you confirmed that you must have mars sat rahu in trines to navamasa lagna.

In this situation you have exalted venus placed in navmasa lagna, it's a great blessing from mrityunjaya siva. in this condition mritunjaya mantra practise and trayambaka jyotirlinga darsana and puja is not only necessary but also is only way to getting your life back on track.

But the exchange effect with jupiter does not indicate good about your married life. again mars is maranakaraka in rashi chart and although it is getting neecha bhanga in D-9 , it's destructive attitude can't be ignored.

Now about marriage, you must keep fasting on fridays for whole life and perform puja of ganapati in sundays.

i also recommend you to perform a kumbha vivaha for removal of mangalika dosa before marriage.

i also recommend you for regular practise of laksmi -narayana mantra(laksmi along with her spouse narayana is very good). In this way both mercury and venus can handled well.

it is good idea to check the compatibility with girls's chart before marriage.

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram

Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

M.S Dhillon <amritsar_1945@ >Fri, 23 October, 2009 1:42:02 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.

Respected Ashwiniji and Seetharamaji,

Thanks a lot for looking at my chart.....I was born at home with the help of midwife and the timing was noted down by my mother herself..... since she is now no more i dont know how to confirm if it is not 3.10 pm....maybe few more details about myself would help clear the confusion !!! i am a commission officer in Indian Air Force since the last about 6 years...dealing with arms and ammuniation is a routine....i am well trained in combat traning and have good knowlege of martial arts.....i dont know wht mercury qualities are and hence cant comment on it....i have two elder sisters, both of them are into teaching and are governement employees... my brothers-in- law are also govt employees in teaching deptt.....my mother was also a govt teacher and father at the time of his death was Junior Engineer with Punjab Electricity board..... my relationship with this girl is my first serious relationship where i planned to get married...and my whole family

is dad against this relationship. .i have had couple of flings which were truly non-commitial before this relationship happened...i hope this information would help in making more sense of my chart and the right guidance could be given...i am very willing to share any other information reqd.

Thanks Again

Regards

Mandeep--- On Fri, 23/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.Friday, 23 October, 2009, 1:13 PM

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear seetharamaji,

namaskar. can you provide the logic behind this rectification( with reducing by 1 min aprox.), why should not i increase it by 1 min, d-9 ,d-12 all are changed at this point of time. please look at d-12 for father's death then answer.

Well whatever the situation will be , i forgot to mention one important point in my last mail to mandeepji, now i write this below...

In mandeepji's chart venus holds the key, venus as 9th lord and 4th lord is yogakaraka and AMK placed in his karaka bhava ,also dispositor of AK , and also qualifies as maheswara for this native, and also lord of the 12th from Ak in karakansa. Venus has the capability to break this kala amrita yoga and it's placement at the end of the grahamalika yoga also strongly pointing towards some serious Shivashakti worship.

Mandeepji,

venus holds the key and he is in under curse in your chart, so you try to visit sri tryambakeswara jyotirling as soon as possible to get relief from curse, and chant regularly mrtunjaya mantra at evening. Do it and feel the change.

Mercury is mantresha, pakesha and dasa is running, worshiping sri vishnu gives you direction(gati) in your life. And Ganapati worship will provide or probably save you from totally headless approach of ketu by giving knowledge and good ashraya.

There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science.

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

Krishnamurthy Seetharama <krishna_1998@ >Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:58:51 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.

The rectified time for this native would be 15:09:16.Regards,Krishna

Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Fri, 23 October, 2009 11:19:35 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear mandeep ji,

namaskar. The time which you provide is right ? i ask this because in 1 min whole d-9 will changed and with out seeing your d-9 chart it is very difficult to get any conclusion. You have a very strong kala amrita yoga leaded by ketu from 12th house and almost unbreakable, this type of KAY is only break by the help of two gurus, and it also indicates that your rashi chart got blocked till this kala amrita yoga matured at the age of 42. after 42 all rajayoga in your chart like gajakeshari from 7th from arudha lagna, grahamalika yoga from 6th to 10th house ended with yogakaraka venus will function properly. at this moment we must look your navamansa to get some help.

So, first correct your D-9 , if you have 3:10 birth time , then you must have known some martin activities ,knowns judoo , karatee etc or using weapons, ammunition well, may be expat on that.

or if we move i min forward to 3:11:09 pm then you must have qualities related to mercury. and also there is bhava lord parivart ana .

you must confirm this before we proceed further due to a lot of verga charts got changed in 1 min.

Well for time being you immediately start worshipping lord ganesh, for this ketu leading kala amrita yoga. remember without ganesh' s blessings forget any achievements (ketu in 12th started) not only KAY is blocking you but also whole 5th lord mercury das of 17 years from 2005 got damaged you will deprived any good-luck due to bad ashraya.

Venus is at the end of the graha malika and is your badhakesa as well also yogakaraka for you. but it is very badly afflicted and cursed in rashi, but exalted in d9.

you are running through mer MD and venus anter.

Mercury is 5th lord and well placed and is your palana karta deity.

Dasa is running ,so start vishnu puja with laksmi, do any mantra /stotra everyday. your life's gati will be back.

About your relationship, without confirming your d-9 ,and this type of affliction on kalatra karaka and exchanging lordship position , and maranakaraka mars in rashi with debilitated in d-9, it seems you may face some severe chalenges in relationship.

There are several yogas present in this chart, and these remedial measures are prescribed here as of my limited knowledge in this science.

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

amritsar_1945 <amritsar_1945@ >Thu, 22 October, 2009 1:40:19 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Need ur kind Guidance.

Respected Members, My details are 29-10-1981 03.10 pm Ludhiana, Punjab, INDIA My life till now has been full of struggles and peace of mind has always eluded me. I lost my father at the age of 13 years and my mother struggled hard to make me and my sisters study and get settled in life. Early this year in March I lost my mother too…..this loss has made me very sad and whatever little peace I had in my life is lost too. My relations with my two older sisters have taken a nose dive and situation has gone so bad that we are not in touch with each other. these days I feel very lonely, sad and I get sleepless nites….and even when I try to get some sleep, I end up having dreams of snakes…..these snakes sometimes seem to attack me and other times, I seem to be killing these snakes!!!!In reality last couples of months, i have had real encounters with live snakes...in one such case, i killed the snake when it entered my bedroom and

in another casee, i happened to run over a snake whilee driving my care...in this particular case, i dont know what happened , i turned back...took the dead snake and buried it!! I am very very concerned about what these snakes or snake dreams imply??? I am in relationship with a girl older than me for the last abt 2 years…much before my mother's death I promised this girl for marriage….but now with my pathetic mental state I don't know what to do. The girl is my pillar of strength, takes outmost care of me and is the only person capable to handle me…..but it seems unfair that all my stress and depression she has to bear…..can I Plz request the members here to have a look at my chart and advice if I can marry this girl and when my peace of mind would be restored!!! Are there any remedies that I can do to make my life little more stable and something that gives me strength to fight it out? As of now I am living a life of dead log!! i am rather

concerned it i have some curse which is making my life hell!!!In case any more information is required I am more than willing to provide!! Plz do help me to get my life back on track Thanks Regards Mandeep

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!