IndiaDivine.org

spirituality

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste,Q: what all do we consider in judging spirituality in a person?Ans: You can view Guru Rafal's four videos linked at http://rohinaa.com/om/index.php/component/content/article/1-latest-news/132-tracing-spirituality-in-yogas

Q: Can it be ascertained in a chart how much a person will achieve in present birth?Ans. Every horoscope shows the limiting factors as well as the supporting factors for achievement, but getting a true picture can be quite difficult as the interpretive techniques are of little use without the blessings of intuition granted by the Divine.

However, if the individual has a strong connection with the soul/highly evolved beings/The Creative Intelligence,

then reliable revelations come through.If the person has no birth details, then an analysis of Aura/Chakras can show the extent of evolution till that moment. Blessed clairvoyants can also view the aura at the projected point of time.The bottom line: We can only know what the Supreme Soul wills to reveal though everything is present in the chart.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Metta <mettad1 wrote:

what all do we consider in judging spirituality in a person? Can it be ascertained in a chart how much a person will achieve in present birth?

thanks for your reply. Do you think there is anyone who could predict about spirituality ?Subbu Ganesh <getter19 Sent: Sat, January 23, 2010 2:16:18 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] spirituality

Namaste,Q: what all do we consider in judging spirituality in a person?Ans: You can view Guru Rafal's four videos linked at http://rohinaa. com/om/index. php/component/ content/article/ 1-latest- news/132- tracing-spiritua lity-in-yogas

Q: Can it be ascertained in a chart how much a person will achieve in present birth?Ans. Every horoscope shows the limiting factors as well as the supporting factors for achievement, but getting a true picture can be quite difficult as the interpretive techniques are of little use without the blessings of intuition granted by the Divine.

However, if the individual has a strong connection with the soul/highly evolved beings/The Creative Intelligence,

then reliable revelations come through.If the person has no birth details, then an analysis of Aura/Chakras can show the extent of evolution till that moment. Blessed clairvoyants can also view the aura at the projected point of time.The bottom line: We can only know what the Supreme Soul wills to reveal though everything is present in the chart.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Metta <mettad1 > wrote:

what all do we consider in judging spirituality in a person? Can it be ascertained in a chart how much a person will achieve in present birth?

hello. my time is 1.15am .regardsMetta D <mettad1 Sent: Tue, January 26, 2010 2:14:12 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] spirituality

Thanks Lakshmiji.My details are as follows: August 13, 1975Time: 1:15:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 79 E 38' 00", 27 N 22' 00" Lunar Yr-Mo: Rakshasa - SravanaTithi: Sukla Sapthami (Sa) (86.67% left)Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)Nakshatra: Swaati (Ra) (78.29% left)Yoga: Subha (Su) (8.57% left)Karana: Garija (Ju) (73.34%

left)Hora Lord: Saturn (5 min sign: Cn)Mahakala Hora: Saturn (5 min sign: Cp)Kaala Lord: Jupiter (Mahakala: Mars)Sunrise: 5:44:16 (August 12)Sunset: 18:48:34 (August 12)Janma Ghatis: 48.7808Ayanamsa: 23-30-59.03Sidereal Time: 22:26:05I did see Rafalji's articles and tried to understand a bit but i am afraid presently it is still little complex for me. But i see and really appreciate all the efforts behind it to bring knowledge to public.regards Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Mon, January 25, 2010 11:09:21 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] spirituality

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Metta.

PLease provide your accurate complete chart detials ,date, time, place using lat long - then we can take a look.

please visit Visti Larsens site and other SJC gurus websites like Rafal for articles on spirituality if you are interested in knowing the astrology of it.

best wishes

Lakshmi

Metta D <mettad1 >Mon, January 25, 2010 6:43:36 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] spirituality

Thanks Lakshmiji.

I am interested to know more about my spirituality.

Could anyone pl tell if i will have good development in spiritulity or not?( What could i possibly achieve in this life time)

regards

Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ >Sun, January 24, 2010 11:08:47 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] spirituality

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Metta,

What defines spirituality?

There is a difference between religiosity and 'SPIRIT' UALITY and a renunciate.

Religiosity is more of following some doctrine, and rules and regulations on the physical level.

Spirituality has more to do with understanding things on the SPIRIT level and the unseen aspect of life. LIke understanding abstract things like life after death etc.

A renunciate may have a variety of reason( motivations/ factors) for renunciation. Can be self induced or imposed on them.

Yes, if the chart is accurate the rasi, navamsa, d-60 charts can give a good idea of such.

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Metta D <mettad1 >Sun, January 24, 2010 5:40:43 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] spirituality

thanks for your reply. Do you think there is anyone who could predict about spirituality ?

Subbu Ganesh <getter19 (AT) gmail (DOT) com>Sat, January 23, 2010 2:16:18 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] spirituality

Namaste,Q: what all do we consider in judging spirituality in a person?Ans: You can view Guru Rafal's four videos linked at http://rohinaa. com/om/index. php/component/ content/article/ 1-latest- news/132- tracing-spiritua lity-in-yogasQ: Can it be ascertained in a chart how much a person will achieve in present birth?Ans. Every horoscope shows the limiting factors as well as the supporting factors for achievement, but getting a true picture can be quite difficult as the interpretive techniques are of little use without the blessings of intuition granted by the Divine.However, if the individual has a strong connection with the soul/highly evolved beings/The Creative Intelligence, then reliable revelations come through.If the person has no birth details, then an

analysis of Aura/Chakras can show the extent of evolution till that moment. Blessed clairvoyants can also view the aura at the projected point of time.The bottom line: We can only know what the Supreme Soul wills to reveal though everything is present in the chart.

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 6:14 PM, Metta <mettad1 > wrote: