IndiaDivine.org

Dream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Lakshmi,

Were you doing any worship of Durga or Chamunda at that time?

Best regards,

Sarbani

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of lakshmi rameshWednesday, October 12, 2005 5:52 PMsohamsa Subject: Dream

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Guruji,Yesterday morning, tuesday & durgastami, I had a verystrange dream around 4-5 am and I had seen myself withmy mouth dripping blood. There was no taste and thoughI was rather shocked, i was neither in pain norscared! Regards,Lakshmi Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sarbani,

During Navratri, I am usually on deeksha but compared

to Durga, I pray more to Lalitha Tripura Sundari form

of Mother. The Form I always visualized since

childhood is that of Kanchi Kamakshi seated in

siddhasana and that form corresponds closest to Maha

Meru or Meru prasthara form of Sri Chakram.

Actually, this is the 3rd bewildering experience

happening either on Durgastami day or connected to

Durga. Do you think i should start worshipping Durga

too, or is it because in navamsa Moon(my ista) is with

Rahu in Libra? Ofcourse i have always been reciting

Durga saptashloki and Durga apaduddharaka stotram.

I remember what you told me about blood and Mother

worship in Mumbai. Still, I am sure you'd agree that

seeing blood dripping from one's mouth (I was

standing) is a shocking vision for a total veggie like

me. But instead of dismay, which i should justfiably

feel, I feel awash with tranquility & joy after that

dream! There is a difference in my perception too.

Earlier I used to sort of freeze/recoil whenever i saw

meat or bones etc, but now instead i feel a strange

sort of acceptance ...kya ho raha hai?

Mother making me more tolerant?

Love,

Lakshmi

--- Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:

> Sri Brahmadaru Smarami

>

> Dear Lakshmi,

>

> Were you doing any worship of Durga or Chamunda at

> that time?

>

> Best regards,

>

> Sarbani

>

> _____

>

> sohamsa

> [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

> lakshmi ramesh

> Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:52 PM

> sohamsa

> Dream

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Namaste Guruji,

>

> Yesterday morning, tuesday & durgastami, I had a

> very

> strange dream around 4-5 am and I had seen myself

> with

> my mouth dripping blood. There was no taste and

> though

> I was rather shocked, i was neither in pain nor

> scared!

>

> Regards,

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

>

>

>

> *tat savitur varenyam*

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Lakshmi Bahen,

Finally 'Durga' compelled me to make a Prashna chart (I make them only when Intense desire to do so is generated in me). looking at glowing face of 'mother' which you have sent me, i casted the prashna chart.

I galnced it thro'. immediate point is Moon+rahu in Meena Lagna with AK cum Hora Lord Sun is also involved.

aage aap dekh lijiye

best regards,

utpal lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave NamahDear Sarbani,During Navratri, I am usually on deeksha but comparedto Durga, I pray more to Lalitha Tripura Sundari formof Mother. The Form I always visualized sincechildhood is that of Kanchi Kamakshi seated insiddhasana and that form corresponds closest to MahaMeru or Meru prasthara form of Sri Chakram. Actually, this is the 3rd bewildering experiencehappening either on Durgastami day or connected toDurga. Do you think i should start worshipping Durgatoo, or is it because in navamsa Moon(my ista) is withRahu in Libra? Ofcourse i have always been recitingDurga saptashloki and Durga apaduddharaka stotram.I remember what you told me about blood and Motherworship in Mumbai. Still, I am sure you'd agree thatseeing blood dripping from one's mouth (I wasstanding) is a shocking vision for a

total veggie likeme. But instead of dismay, which i should justfiablyfeel, I feel awash with tranquility & joy after thatdream! There is a difference in my perception too.Earlier I used to sort of freeze/recoil whenever i sawmeat or bones etc, but now instead i feel a strangesort of acceptance ...kya ho raha hai? Mother making me more tolerant?Love,Lakshmi--- Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:> Sri Brahmadaru Smarami> > Dear Lakshmi,> > Were you doing any worship of Durga or Chamunda at> that time?> > Best regards,> > Sarbani> > _____ > > sohamsa > [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> lakshmi ramesh> Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:52 PM> sohamsa > Subject:

Dream> > > Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste Guruji,> > Yesterday morning, tuesday & durgastami, I had a> very> strange dream around 4-5 am and I had seen myself> with> my mouth dripping blood. There was no taste and> though> I was rather shocked, i was neither in pain nor> scared! > > Regards,> Lakshmi> > > > > > > Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* > > > > >

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Utpal Bhai,

There you are!

I cast a dream chart and found that Moon was

transiting Poorvashadha, my janma/lagna nakshatra, and

that too right on Asc ! The asc rising was in Leo and

Mars® was AK and Moon, the AmK. All matching with my

natal chart! On Durgastami, Moon usually transits

either Poorvashada / Uttarashadha. That could be the

sub-conscious link between me and Durga, while my

conscious connection is to Lalitha. Perhaps, this is

also observable in the charts of those natives for

whom Moon is the ishta.

I am very happy that you like " Mother " so much. In

front of Her, all of us are kids, and spiritual people

like you are supposed to be more child-like than

others:--))

With affectionate regards,

Lakshmi

--- Utpal Pathak <vedic_pathak wrote:

> Dear Lakshmi Bahen,

>

> Finally 'Durga' compelled me to make a Prashna chart

> (I make them only when Intense desire to do so is

> generated in me). looking at glowing face of

> 'mother' which you have sent me, i casted the

> prashna chart.

>

> I galnced it thro'. immediate point is Moon+rahu in

> Meena Lagna with AK cum Hora Lord Sun is also

> involved.

>

> aage aap dekh lijiye

>

> best regards,

> utpal

>

> lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Dear Sarbani,

>

> During Navratri, I am usually on deeksha but

> compared

> to Durga, I pray more to Lalitha Tripura Sundari

> form

> of Mother. The Form I always visualized since

> childhood is that of Kanchi Kamakshi seated in

> siddhasana and that form corresponds closest to Maha

> Meru or Meru prasthara form of Sri Chakram.

>

> Actually, this is the 3rd bewildering experience

> happening either on Durgastami day or connected to

> Durga. Do you think i should start worshipping Durga

> too, or is it because in navamsa Moon(my ista) is

> with

> Rahu in Libra? Ofcourse i have always been reciting

> Durga saptashloki and Durga apaduddharaka stotram.

>

> I remember what you told me about blood and Mother

> worship in Mumbai. Still, I am sure you'd agree that

> seeing blood dripping from one's mouth (I was

> standing) is a shocking vision for a total veggie

> like

> me. But instead of dismay, which i should justfiably

> feel, I feel awash with tranquility & joy after that

> dream! There is a difference in my perception too.

> Earlier I used to sort of freeze/recoil whenever i

> saw

> meat or bones etc, but now instead i feel a strange

> sort of acceptance ...kya ho raha hai?

>

> Mother making me more tolerant?

>

> Love,

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

>

>

> --- Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:

>

> > Sri Brahmadaru Smarami

> >

> > Dear Lakshmi,

> >

> > Were you doing any worship of Durga or Chamunda at

> > that time?

> >

> > Best regards,

> >

> > Sarbani

> >

> > _____

> >

> > sohamsa

> > [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

> > lakshmi ramesh

> > Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:52 PM

> > sohamsa

> > Dream

> >

> >

> > Om Gurave Namah

> >

> > Namaste Guruji,

> >

> > Yesterday morning, tuesday & durgastami, I had a

> > very

> > strange dream around 4-5 am and I had seen myself

> > with

> > my mouth dripping blood. There was no taste and

> > though

> > I was rather shocked, i was neither in pain nor

> > scared!

> >

> > Regards,

> > Lakshmi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

> >

> >

> >

> > *tat savitur varenyam*

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

Sri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Lakshmi,

That figures. I had cast a chart to have a quick glance at the 9th house, the controlling house for dreams. The 9th lord Moon was in the 5th house of mantras and devotion with Rahu. That's where I got Durga. In the lagna too there was Venus in Scorpio, a straight combination for Chamunda. Another combination for Chamunda, Mars-Rahu conjunction was in the Navamsa. The ishta devata in the prashna chart was also the Moon. The 5th lord Jupiter was conjoined Mercury in the sign of Libra, and I immediately thought Lalita, but I brushed that thought aside thinking it was my bias as I know Andhrites chant the Lalita Sahasranama quite frequently. The blood dripping from the mouth literally flashed 'Chamunda' across my mind immediately and I had actually cast the chart to confirm her presence. I felt the Devi appeared to you. Your prayers obviously reached her.

Best regards,

Sarbani

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of lakshmi rameshSaturday, October 15, 2005 4:51 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Dream

Om Gurave NamahDear Sarbani,During Navratri, I am usually on deeksha but comparedto Durga, I pray more to Lalitha Tripura Sundari formof Mother. The Form I always visualized sincechildhood is that of Kanchi Kamakshi seated insiddhasana and that form corresponds closest to MahaMeru or Meru prasthara form of Sri Chakram. Actually, this is the 3rd bewildering experiencehappening either on Durgastami day or connected toDurga. Do you think i should start worshipping Durgatoo, or is it because in navamsa Moon(my ista) is withRahu in Libra? Ofcourse i have always been recitingDurga saptashloki and Durga apaduddharaka stotram.I remember what you told me about blood and Motherworship in Mumbai. Still, I am sure you'd agree thatseeing blood dripping from one's mouth (I wasstanding) is a shocking vision for a total veggie likeme. But instead of dismay, which i should justfiablyfeel, I feel awash with tranquility & joy after thatdream! There is a difference in my perception too.Earlier I used to sort of freeze/recoil whenever i sawmeat or bones etc, but now instead i feel a strangesort of acceptance ...kya ho raha hai? Mother making me more tolerant?Love,Lakshmi--- Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:> Sri Brahmadaru Smarami> > Dear Lakshmi,> > Were you doing any worship of Durga or Chamunda at> that time?> > Best regards,> > Sarbani> > _____ > > sohamsa > [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> lakshmi ramesh> Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:52 PM> sohamsa > Dream> > > Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste Guruji,> > Yesterday morning, tuesday & durgastami, I had a> very> strange dream around 4-5 am and I had seen myself> with> my mouth dripping blood. There was no taste and> though> I was rather shocked, i was neither in pain nor> scared! > > Regards,> Lakshmi> > > > > > > Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* > > > > >

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Sarbani Ji,

Your analysis is perfect.Mother has appeared in the form of removal of Evils which can be seen very soon.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:

Sri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Lakshmi,

That figures. I had cast a chart to have a quick glance at the 9th house, the controlling house for dreams. The 9th lord Moon was in the 5th house of mantras and devotion with Rahu. That's where I got Durga. In the lagna too there was Venus in Scorpio, a straight combination for Chamunda. Another combination for Chamunda, Mars-Rahu conjunction was in the Navamsa. The ishta devata in the prashna chart was also the Moon. The 5th lord Jupiter was conjoined Mercury in the sign of Libra, and I immediately thought Lalita, but I brushed that thought aside thinking it was my bias as I know Andhrites chant the Lalita Sahasranama quite frequently. The blood dripping from the mouth literally flashed 'Chamunda' across my mind immediately and I had actually cast the chart to confirm her presence. I felt the Devi appeared to you. Your prayers obviously

reached her.

Best regards,

Sarbani

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of lakshmi rameshSaturday, October 15, 2005 4:51 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Dream

Om Gurave NamahDear Sarbani,During Navratri, I am usually on deeksha but comparedto Durga, I pray more to Lalitha Tripura Sundari formof Mother. The Form I always visualized sincechildhood is that of Kanchi Kamakshi seated insiddhasana and that form corresponds closest to MahaMeru or Meru prasthara form of Sri Chakram. Actually, this is the 3rd bewildering experiencehappening either on Durgastami day or connected toDurga. Do you think i should start worshipping Durgatoo, or is it because in navamsa Moon(my ista) is withRahu in Libra? Ofcourse i have always been recitingDurga saptashloki and Durga apaduddharaka stotram.I remember what you told me about blood and Motherworship in Mumbai. Still, I am sure you'd agree thatseeing blood dripping from one's mouth (I wasstanding) is a shocking vision for a total veggie likeme. But instead of dismay, which i should justfiablyfeel, I feel

awash with tranquility & joy after thatdream! There is a difference in my perception too.Earlier I used to sort of freeze/recoil whenever i sawmeat or bones etc, but now instead i feel a strangesort of acceptance ...kya ho raha hai? Mother making me more tolerant?Love,Lakshmi--- Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:> Sri Brahmadaru Smarami> > Dear Lakshmi,> > Were you doing any worship of Durga or Chamunda at> that time?> > Best regards,> > Sarbani> > _____ > > sohamsa > [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> lakshmi ramesh> Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:52 PM> sohamsa > Dream> > > Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste

Guruji,> > Yesterday morning, tuesday & durgastami, I had a> very> strange dream around 4-5 am and I had seen myself> with> my mouth dripping blood. There was no taste and> though> I was rather shocked, i was neither in pain nor> scared! > > Regards,> Lakshmi> > > > > > > Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* > > > > >

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Sarbani,

I am sure you are correct, because if Mother doesn't

listen to our prayers, Who else will?

Regards,

Lakshmi

--- Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:

> Sri Brahmadaru Smarami

>

> Dear Lakshmi,

>

> That figures. I had cast a chart to have a quick

> glance at the 9th house,

> the controlling house for dreams. The 9th lord Moon

> was in the 5th house of

> mantras and devotion with Rahu. That's where I got

> Durga. In the lagna too

> there was Venus in Scorpio, a straight combination

> for Chamunda. Another

> combination for Chamunda, Mars-Rahu conjunction was

> in the Navamsa. The

> ishta devata in the prashna chart was also the Moon.

> The 5th lord Jupiter

> was conjoined Mercury in the sign of Libra, and I

> immediately thought

> Lalita, but I brushed that thought aside thinking it

> was my bias as I know

> Andhrites chant the Lalita Sahasranama quite

> frequently. The blood dripping

> from the mouth literally flashed 'Chamunda' across

> my mind immediately and I

> had actually cast the chart to confirm her presence.

> I felt the Devi

> appeared to you. Your prayers obviously reached her.

>

> Best regards,

>

> Sarbani

>

> _____

>

> sohamsa

> [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

> lakshmi ramesh

> Saturday, October 15, 2005 4:51 PM

> sohamsa

> RE: Dream

>

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Dear Sarbani,

>

> During Navratri, I am usually on deeksha but

> compared

> to Durga, I pray more to Lalitha Tripura Sundari

> form

> of Mother. The Form I always visualized since

> childhood is that of Kanchi Kamakshi seated in

> siddhasana and that form corresponds closest to Maha

> Meru or Meru prasthara form of Sri Chakram.

>

> Actually, this is the 3rd bewildering experience

> happening either on Durgastami day or connected to

> Durga. Do you think i should start worshipping Durga

> too, or is it because in navamsa Moon(my ista) is

> with

> Rahu in Libra? Ofcourse i have always been reciting

> Durga saptashloki and Durga apaduddharaka stotram.

>

> I remember what you told me about blood and Mother

> worship in Mumbai. Still, I am sure you'd agree that

> seeing blood dripping from one's mouth (I was

> standing) is a shocking vision for a total veggie

> like

> me. But instead of dismay, which i should justfiably

> feel, I feel awash with tranquility & joy after that

> dream! There is a difference in my perception too.

> Earlier I used to sort of freeze/recoil whenever i

> saw

> meat or bones etc, but now instead i feel a strange

> sort of acceptance ...kya ho raha hai?

>

> Mother making me more tolerant?

>

> Love,

> Lakshmi

>

>

>

>

>

> --- Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:

>

> > Sri Brahmadaru Smarami

> >

> > Dear Lakshmi,

> >

> > Were you doing any worship of Durga or Chamunda at

> > that time?

> >

> > Best regards,

> >

> > Sarbani

> >

> > _____

> >

> > sohamsa

> > [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

> > lakshmi ramesh

> > Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:52 PM

> > sohamsa

> > Dream

> >

> >

> > Om Gurave Namah

> >

> > Namaste Guruji,

> >

> > Yesterday morning, tuesday & durgastami, I had a

> > very

> > strange dream around 4-5 am and I had seen myself

> > with

> > my mouth dripping blood. There was no taste and

> > though

> > I was rather shocked, i was neither in pain nor

> > scared!

> >

> > Regards,

> > Lakshmi

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005

> >

> >

> >

> > *tat savitur varenyam*

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

• 1 month later...

|| Om Gurave Namah ||Namaste Dr. Banerjee, Let me give my understanding,9th house is the house for dream as it's 10th actions from 12th for sleeping. So the event happening in the dream should be analysed as though the individual's lagna is in 9th house. From the 9th, The individuals reactions itself should be seen as reactions in 9th. Various people seen the dream should be seen as the equivalent "Graha". Ex. Seeing father is Sun, Seeing lord shiva is also Sun. The quality of the graha should be seen from the quality of the person. Example Shiva is higher form of same Sun. The places should be seens as "Signs", Mountains is Leo, Park is Virgo, Cremation ground Capricorn etc. Here also the quality of the sign will depend on the place see. For example war place could be Fiery Saggittarius but same will be better form of Saggittarius when seen as temple. The actions performed by the individuals should be seen as Bhaava counted from the 9th. Example talking is 2, hearing 3rd or 11th so on. After thus making the hypothetical dream chart, The timing of the Chart's event in future (or past) can be noted from the time of the dream proportionl to Night span into a Year from observing the dream.> recently,we have seen a few posts about dream. A person recently ( Day before yesterday) had a unique dream. Let us try to see what it signifies.> > Tarapith is a place of pilgrimage in West Bengal. A temple of Ma Tara, who is worshipped there for centuries, is situated at that holy place. There is a cremation ground near the temple, which is a deep forest by the side of a river. In nineteenth century, a realised soul lived there. His name was Bamdev,or Bamakhepa( Khepa = mad, he was a mad in the love of Ma Tara).The person who saw the dream two days back, had seen himself in the dream as lying in the cremation ground. Sanjay P: The Person is in a cremation ground, Cremation ground is Capricorn. So the person's 9th house is like in Capricorn now. Jupiter is tara devi. Capricorn is debilitation place of Jupiter. Debilitaed graha shows Female deity. Therefore Tara devi. Therefore the signification is of something related to Jupiter in Capricorn in 9th. The graha's quality is very high form since it's Goddess Tara. So some neeach banga related to Jupiter in 9th Capricorn is possible. Since Capricorn is 9th Ta is actual life lagna the person may face. So it's 8th and 11th lord Jupiter in 9th. 8th lord in 9th indicates that the person may get some Occult knowledge and/or High income as 11th lord is getting neecha banga. Some possible results to father may also be attributed.There was no cloth in his upper part of the body. He had seen himself talking to Bamdev in a heavenly mood. Long hours had passed in this way under the night sky. Suddenly, Bamdev shouted at the person, " Look,Ma Tara is coming." Sanjay P: No Clothes indicates Digambara and a Jupiterian blessing is therefore seen in the 9th. The person was suprised to see that Ma was really coming to him. He did not know what to do. With folded hands, he went on seeing the Mother of the Universe. Time stopped for him. He remained in a state of eternal bliss. Then suddenly Ma Tara threw two lighted insence sticks at him which fell on his abdomen. He became very afraid of being burnt. But, nothing happened.The Mother smiled at him and went away...Sanjay P: Blessings from Fire is seen as Mars in Capricorn. Since Mars is now the 12th and 7th lord (From Ta) some blessings to/from Spouce is also possible. There could also be fortune thru travel.Whether the dream really has any portent can only be known from Shakuna Chart. Here the shakuna is the Dream Chart. See if Luminaries influence the Shukuna chart. As the kaaraka for seeing is Sun and moon and kaaraka influence in Shakuna chart (Dream Chart) indicates kaaraka's blessing (Just as in Prashna chart where the kaaraka of prashna is seen wrt Lagna). Alternatively you can see whether the Shakuna Chart's Navamsa is in trines to the natives birth Rashi Lagna. This is again similar to Prashna Analysis. This indicates whether the person is recieving any answers to his quest.Warm Regards Sanjay P> > The person woke up immediately. He saw himself lying on his bed!> > What could be the significance of the dream??> > Warm regards> Dilip.>

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||Dear SanjayP-ji, namaskar. Couple of questions. 1. "Jupiter is tara devi." How ? Tara was Brihaspati's wife. However, this is Maa Taaraa or Universal Mother (probably from the word "taaraNa" meaning "save/emancipate"). Is this the same as Jupiter's wife Tara? I doubt. Please correct me.2. You first said that planets show persons. However, later you used Mars as indicative of fire. I am not very sure about this. Kindly clarify.Best wishes,Sourav========================================================================== sohamsa , "sanjayprabhakaran" <sanjaychettiar@g...> wrote:>> || Om Gurave Namah ||> Namaste Dr. Banerjee,> > Let me give my understanding,> > 9th house is the house for dream as it's 10th actions from 12th for sleeping. So the event happening in the dream should be analysed as though the individual's lagna is in 9th house. > > From the 9th,> The individuals reactions itself should be seen as reactions in 9th. Various people seen the dream should be seen as the equivalent "Graha". Ex. Seeing father is Sun, Seeing lord shiva is also Sun. The quality of the graha should be seen from the quality of the person. Example Shiva is higher form of same Sun.> The places should be seens as "Signs", Mountains is Leo, Park is Virgo, Cremation ground Capricorn etc. Here also the quality of the sign will depend on the place see. For example war place could be Fiery Saggittarius but same will be better form of Saggittarius when seen as temple.> The actions performed by the individuals should be seen as Bhaava counted from the 9th. Example talking is 2, hearing 3rd or 11th so on.> After thus making the hypothetical dream chart, The timing of the Chart's event in future (or past) can be noted from the time of the dream proportionl to Night span into a Year from observing the dream.> > > recently,we have seen a few posts about dream. A person recently ( Day before yesterday) had a unique dream. Let us try to see what it signifies.> > > > Tarapith is a place of pilgrimage in West Bengal. A temple of Ma Tara, who is worshipped there for centuries, is situated at that holy place. There is a cremation ground near the temple, which is a deep forest by the side of a> river. In nineteenth century, a realised soul lived there. His name was Bamdev,or Bamakhepa( Khepa = mad, he was a mad in the love of Ma Tara).The person who saw the dream two days back, had seen himself in the dream as lying in the cremation ground. > > > Sanjay P: The Person is in a cremation ground, Cremation ground is Capricorn. So the person's 9th house is like in Capricorn now. Jupiter is tara devi. Capricorn is debilitation place of Jupiter. Debilitaed graha shows Female deity. Therefore Tara devi. Therefore the signification is of something related to Jupiter in Capricorn in 9th. The graha's quality is very high form since it's Goddess Tara. So some neeach banga related to Jupiter in 9th Capricorn is possible. Since Capricorn is 9th Ta is actual life lagna the person may face. So it's 8th and 11th lord Jupiter in 9th. 8th lord in 9th indicates that the person may get some Occult knowledge and/or High income as 11th lord is getting neecha banga. Some possible results to father may also be attributed.> > > > There was no cloth in his upper part of the body. He had seen himself talking to Bamdev in a heavenly mood. Long hours had passed in this way under the night sky. Suddenly, Bamdev shouted at the person, " Look,Ma Tara is coming." > > > Sanjay P: No Clothes indicates Digambara and a Jupiterian blessing is therefore seen in the 9th. > > > The person was suprised to see that Ma was really coming to him. He did not know what to do. With folded hands, he went on seeing the Mother of the Universe. Time stopped for him. He remained in a state of eternal bliss. Then suddenly Ma Tara threw two lighted insence sticks at him which fell on his abdomen. He became very afraid of being burnt. But, nothing happened.The Mother smiled at him and went away...> > > Sanjay P: Blessings from Fire is seen as Mars in Capricorn. Since Mars is now the 12th and 7th lord (From Ta) some blessings to/from Spouce is also possible. There could also be fortune thru travel.> > > Whether the dream really has any portent can only be known from Shakuna Chart. Here the shakuna is the Dream Chart. See if Luminaries influence the Shukuna chart. As the kaaraka for seeing is Sun and moon and kaaraka influence in Shakuna chart (Dream Chart) indicates kaaraka's blessing (Just as in Prashna chart where the kaaraka of prashna is seen wrt Lagna). > Alternatively you can see whether the Shakuna Chart's Navamsa is in trines to the natives birth Rashi Lagna. This is again similar to Prashna Analysis. This indicates whether the person is recieving any answers to his quest.> > Warm Regards > Sanjay P> > > > > The person woke up immediately. He saw himself lying on his bed!> > > > What could be the significance of the dream??> > > > Warm regards> > Dilip.> >>

• 4 years later...

Namaste All,

I had a dream today early morning, I saw a very huge black snake (cobra), it

looked very royal, majestic. I was watching it come near me, rolling its body

beautifully, it was pitch dark, it looked at me, stared for a moment and went

back. I was anxious at first to see it but then when it looked at me, I felt

kind of peace. It looked very royal to me, then I realized it must be king

cobra. I am not sure what to make of this dream. I read the gajendra moksha

story this morning to get rid of any bad effects of this dream. Please advise if

this was good or bad. Thank you very much.

REgards,

Srividya

Sri Vidya

To get over the ill effects of bad dreams you need to follow some of he remedies listed by Dr.Ramesh Bhattacharya [interpretation of Dreams]

Based on the dream, you have to recite the Durga Kalpa Vrksha mantra

OM hriiM shriiM kliiM durgati-naashinyai mahaa-maayaa-yai svaahaa

recite this 108 times to remove the paapa-drishti of the Sarpa

It indicates family discord for married women and disturbance for young girls

Best wishes

Sanjay Rath

Srividya

Friday, January 22, 2010 11:19 PM

vedic astrology ;

[Om Krishna Guru] Dream

Namaste All,I had a dream today early morning, I saw a very huge black snake (cobra), it looked very royal, majestic. I was watching it come near me, rolling its body beautifully, it was pitch dark, it looked at me, stared for a moment and went back. I was anxious at first to see it but then when it looked at me, I felt kind of peace. It looked very royal to me, then I realized it must be king cobra. I am not sure what to make of this dream. I read the gajendra moksha story this morning to get rid of any bad effects of this dream. Please advise if this was good or bad. Thank you very much.REgards,Srividya

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much. It is great fortune to receive reply from you and a remedy. I believe the bad effects are already lowered because I got answer from you. Thank you from my heart.

Regards,

Srividya--- On Sat, 1/23/10, Sanjay Rath <sjrath wrote:

Sanjay Rath <sjrathRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Dream , sohamsa Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010, 10:09 AM

Sri Vidya

To get over the ill effects of bad dreams you need to follow some of he remedies listed by Dr.Ramesh Bhattacharya [interpretation of Dreams]

Based on the dream, you have to recite the Durga Kalpa Vrksha mantra

OM hriiM shriiM kliiM durgati-naashinyai mahaa-maayaa- yai svaahaa

recite this 108 times to remove the paapa-drishti of the Sarpa

It indicates family discord for married women and disturbance for young girls

Best wishes

Sanjay Rath

Srividya

Friday, January 22, 2010 11:19 PM

vedic astrology ;

[Om Krishna Guru] Dream

Namaste All,I had a dream today early morning, I saw a very huge black snake (cobra), it looked very royal, majestic. I was watching it come near me, rolling its body beautifully, it was pitch dark, it looked at me, stared for a moment and went back. I was anxious at first to see it but then when it looked at me, I felt kind of peace. It looked very royal to me, then I realized it must be king cobra. I am not sure what to make of this dream. I read the gajendra moksha story this morning to get rid of any bad effects of this dream. Please advise if this was good or bad. Thank you very much.REgards,Srividya

Yes ! That is how Guru Krupa is called like a divine blessing !

Raj Bhardwaj

, Srividya <srividya02000 wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

>  

> Thank you so much. It is great fortune to receive reply from you and a remedy.

I believe the bad effects are already lowered because I got answer from you.

Thank you from my heart.

>  

> Regards,

> Srividya

>

> --- On Sat, 1/23/10, Sanjay Rath <sjrath wrote:

>

>

> Sanjay Rath <sjrath

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Dream

> , sohamsa

> Saturday, January 23, 2010, 10:09 AM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Sri Vidya

> To get over the ill effects of bad dreams you need to follow some of he

remedies listed by Dr.Ramesh Bhattacharya [interpretation of Dreams]

> Based on the dream, you have to recite the Durga Kalpa Vrksha mantra

> OM hriiM shriiM kliiM durgati-naashinyai mahaa-maayaa- yai svaahaa

> recite this 108 times to remove the paapa-drishti of the Sarpa

> It indicates family discord for married women and disturbance for young girls

> Best wishes

> Sanjay Rath

>

>

>

>

> Srividya

> Friday, January 22, 2010 11:19 PM

> vedic astrology ;

> [Om Krishna Guru] Dream

>

>  

>

> Namaste All,

>

> I had a dream today early morning, I saw a very huge black snake (cobra), it

looked very royal, majestic. I was watching it come near me, rolling its body

beautifully, it was pitch dark, it looked at me, stared for a moment and went

back. I was anxious at first to see it but then when it looked at me, I felt

kind of peace. It looked very royal to me, then I realized it must be king

cobra. I am not sure what to make of this dream. I read the gajendra moksha

story this morning to get rid of any bad effects of this dream. Please advise if

this was good or bad. Thank you very much.

>

> REgards,

> Srividya

>

• 4 weeks later...

dear Vidyaji,

You should be either sarting Rahu dahsa or any anthara Rahu period

You visit anyo fhte sthalams do abhishek@Thirunageshwarma

Ravi

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:19 PM, Srividya <srividya02000 wrote:

>

>

> Namaste All,

>

> I had a dream today early morning, I saw a very huge black snake (cobra),

> it looked very royal, majestic. I was watching it come near me, rolling its

> body beautifully, it was pitch dark, it looked at me, stared for a moment

> and went back. I was anxious at first to see it but then when it looked at

> me, I felt kind of peace. It looked very royal to me, then I realized it

> must be king cobra. I am not sure what to make of this dream. I read the

> gajendra moksha story this morning to get rid of any bad effects of this

> dream. Please advise if this was good or bad. Thank you very much.

>

> REgards,

> Srividya

>

>

>