The loyal wife

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just Chillz: It's Different

Enter your email address:

The loyal wife A Results - Oriented Man The Bonus Payments Bhagwad geeta

The loyal wife

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 11:19 AM PST

There was a man who had worked all of his life, had saved all of his money, and was a real miser when it came to his money. Just before he died, he said to his wife, "When I die, I want you to take all my money and put it in the casket with me. I want to take my money to the afterlife with me."...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

A Results - Oriented Man

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 10:50 AM PST

Doc, you've gotta help me! My wife just isn't interested in sex anymore. Haven't you got a pill or something I can give her?" "Look, I can't prescribe..." "Doc, we've been friends for years. Have you ever seen me this upset? I'm desperate! I can't think; I can't concentrate; my life is...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

The Bonus Payments

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 10:45 AM PST

The Pentagon recently found it had too many generals and offered an early retirement bonus. They promised any general who retired straight away would get his full annual benefits plus 10,000 Dollars for every inch measured in a straight line between any two parts of the general's body, with the...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Bhagwad geeta

Posted: 23 Jan 2010 10:43 AM PST

An old Farmer lived on a farm in the mountains with his young grandson. Each morning Grandpa was up early sitting at the kitchen table reading his Bhagavat Geeta. His grandson wanted to be just like him and tried to imitate him in every way he could. One day the grandson asked, "Grandpa! I...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Email delivery powered by Google

Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610