IndiaDivine.org

URGENT : To All Jyotish Gurus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gurus,

I bring forth a chart - which possibly has a shapa on putrakaraka, i get two lagnas which

i am quite unsure of Jhora shows Surya as Putrakaraka in Scorpio, there could be a possibility that the chart needs rectification, perhaps showing Dhanus as lagna - if you tweak the GMT, Malaysia seem to have a major GMT issue.

This person has just lost his child, aged 15.

about 9 years ago, he lost another child also aged 15.

He has only one more son left ,who is 25 - he is a wealthy jeweller whos been in the

business for over 30 years, as i can only symphatise with him - i ask fellow jyotishis to

take a glance at chart and give your thoughts so that the person ultimately save his only son and find salvation

His Details :

Mohan

29 November 1953

07:33 AM

Birth Place : Kuala Lumpur

GMT 7:30 but with a older GMT 6:55 the lagna changed to Dhanus.

Which places Sun in maraka karaka sthana.

The Living Son :

Kumar

12 March 1983

14:55pm

Kuala Lumpur

GMT +08:00 (Malaysia changed his GMT in 1983)

places Rahu in lagna, the native has lived overseas since the age of 21 - therefor or perhaps survived..and has just returned, he was in the automobile industry before being leaving his job just a few months ago to pursue his higher education in another foreign location.

Your help, is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

--- On Mon, 11/16/09, Branka Larsen <branka wrote:

Branka Larsen <brankaRe: [Om Krishna Guru] career guidance Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 5:59 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£à¥¥

Dear Raj, NamaskarIn our tradition the following shloka is taught: अगà¥à¤°à¥‡ राहौ अदौ केतॠमधà¥à¤¯à¥‡ सरà¥à¤µà¤—à¥à¤°à¤¹à¥¤ which defines the Kala Sarpa yoga and a variation of the same is taught for Kala Amrita yoga. This is further revealed to us when learning the Nabhasa dala yogas which I am sure your Jyotish Guru revealed to you when teaching you the secrets Brhat Parashara Hora Shastra, yet with different terminology.I.e. from Mala and Sarpa yoga are derived the definition of Graha Malika and Kala Sarpa yogas.I hope this clarifies.Yours sincerely,-- Brankaemail: branka (AT) srigaruda (DOT) comFor consultations and services visit: http://brankaastro.

com rajbhardwaj1949 skrev:

Dear Branca,There is no such thing called Kaal Sarpa Yoga in our Vedic Astrology. Please call this planatery position by some other name, if you wish. With my regards. Raj Bhardwaj JyotirvidSh Aditya Jyotish Anusandhan KendraDera Bassi (Mohali) Indiafind me at:www.liveperson. com.Indoastro- Raj

Dear Tibor,

Both Children, died of sudden heart failure with no pre-existing medical condition,

the second son passed away yesterday, November the 15.

Thank you.--- On Mon, 11/16/09, Tibor <tiborvenusz wrote:

Tibor <tiborvenusz[Om Krishna Guru] Re: URGENT : To All Jyotish Gurus Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 10:14 PM

Hello,, Prabhu Ganesh <pilsnerandco@ ...> wrote:> This person has just lost his child, aged 15. About 9 years ago, he lost another child also aged 15. He has only one more son left, who is 25 [...]This is very bad news. All my condolences to the family. Could you kindly tell us when he lost his two children what were the causes of death? Thank you.Tibor