IndiaDivine.org

Chart rectification based on name

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello every one,

I have a query. I am very much interested in Jyotish and my name is jyoti. Based on this similarity is it possible to rectify my chart?! I don't know if my DOB is Feb 20 or FEB 21 at 2 am , 1970 ,Tilda (durg,chattisghar india).

Jyoti

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Jyoti, Namaste.It is indeed possible. Here is a secret from the tradition:The first step is using Kaá¹­apayÄdi Varga and ascertaining your NÄma RÄÅ›i.जà¥à¤¯à¥‹à¤¤à¤¿ consists of ज य ओ त इ of which we exclude the swara (vowels) leaving ज य & त. Of these ज is only half and therefore य & त remain. The numerological equivalents of these are 1 and 6 respectively. Reversing (Ketu) these numbers we attain 61. Removing multiples of twelve (Äditya) from 61 we get 1 as the remainder and Aries/Meá¹£a as your NÄma RÄÅ›i.

Now, Aries will be our source of reference in your chart and we need to find a connection between your birth time and Aries.To do this we refer to your degree of Lagna. At 2 PM your Lagna degree is 27:1 degrees of Scorpio. Divide this by 2 and round up to the next integer. I.e. 27:1 divided by 2 is 13:30:30 which rounded up gives 14. This integer is one of the twelve houses from Lagna, and if larger than 12, as in this case, simply remove multiples of 12. The result is therefore 2 or second house, which in your case is Sagittarius.

Now we need to combine the results of our Lagna-calculation and the nÄma rÄÅ›i.Sagittarius has no grahas and its lord is placed in Libra. We see no direct link to Aries in this case. Therefore we can either move the time forward or backward to shift the lagna degree so the sign of linkage is either Capricorn or Scorpio. Specifically Capricorn has its lord Saturn placed in Aries and is a very strong and clear link.

To do so your Lagna degree must be just above 28 degrees.At 28 degrees your Shastyamsa Lagna moves to Cancer. The lord Moon is placed in Aquarius or Capricorn (depending on Ayanamsa) and in the Hoá¸a Chakra Capricorn contains the first letter of your name. This is correct.

Therefore your Lagna degree should be between 28:00-28:30. This confirms a) your name, b) the first syllable of your name, and c) since in the D-60 Ketu's dispositor, Venus, is joined the Lagna you are also studying Jyotish.

I hope this helps.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com

@: visti

On 4 February 2010 13:52, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 wrote:

Hello every one,

I have a query. I am very much interested in Jyotish and my name is jyoti. Based on this similarity is it possible to rectify my chart?! I don't know if my DOB is Feb 20 or FEB 21 at 2 am , 1970 ,Tilda (durg,chattisghar india).

Jyoti

Namaste Vistiji,

Thanks for the wonderful detailed explanation !! only prob. in the explaintion is that my birth time was 2 AM but it was counted 2 PM. I think some forces in the universe don't wan't me to know my real kundli , I guess!!!!.

Regards,

Jyoti

--- On Fri, 2/5/10, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name"" Friday, February 5, 2010, 9:18 PM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

It is indeed possible. Here is a secret from the tradition:

The first step is using Kaá¹­apayÄdi Varga and ascertaining your NÄma RÄÅ›i.

जà¥à¤¯à¥‹à¤¤à¤¿ consists of ज य ओ त इ of which we exclude the swara (vowels) leaving ज य & त. Of these ज is only half and therefore य & त remain. The numerological equivalents of these are 1 and 6 respectively. Reversing (Ketu) these numbers we attain 61. Removing multiples of twelve (Äditya) from 61 we get 1 as the remainder and Aries/Meá¹£a as your NÄma RÄÅ›i.

Now, Aries will be our source of reference in your chart and we need to find a connection between your birth time and Aries.

To do this we refer to your degree of Lagna. At 2 PM your Lagna degree is 27:1 degrees of Scorpio. Divide this by 2 and round up to the next integer. I.e. 27:1 divided by 2 is 13:30:30 which rounded up gives 14. This integer is one of the twelve houses from Lagna, and if larger than 12, as in this case, simply remove multiples of 12. The result is therefore 2 or second house, which in your case is Sagittarius.

Now we need to combine the results of our Lagna-calculation and the nÄma rÄÅ›i.

Sagittarius has no grahas and its lord is placed in Libra. We see no direct link to Aries in this case. Therefore we can either move the time forward or backward to shift the lagna degree so the sign of linkage is either Capricorn or Scorpio. Specifically Capricorn has its lord Saturn placed in Aries and is a very strong and clear link.

To do so your Lagna degree must be just above 28 degrees.

At 28 degrees your Shastyamsa Lagna moves to Cancer. The lord Moon is placed in Aquarius or Capricorn (depending on Ayanamsa) and in the Hoá¸a Chakra Capricorn contains the first letter of your name. This is correct.

Therefore your Lagna degree should be between 28:00-28:30. This confirms a) your name, b) the first syllable of your name, and c) since in the D-60 Ketu's dispositor, Venus, is joined the Lagna you are also studying Jyotish.

I hope this helps.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

On 4 February 2010 13:52, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ > wrote:

Hello every one,

Jyoti

Namaste Vistiji,

My apology for the previous mail. Please ignore it. There was only printing mistake in the explanation about AM and PM. But could you also tell me if my bairth date is 20 Feb or 21 Feb? And what is the Main Karma Yoga of my life?

Regards,

Jyoti

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name"" Friday, February 5, 2010, 9:18 PM

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः Dear Jyoti, Namaste.

जà¥à¤¯à¥‹à¤¤à¤¿ consists of ज य ओ त इ of which we exclude the swara (vowels) leaving ज य & त. Of these ज is only half and therefore य & त remain. The numerological equivalents of these are 1 and 6 respectively. Reversing (Ketu) these numbers we attain 61. Removing multiples of twelve (Äditya) from 61 we get 1 as the remainder and Aries/Meá¹£a as your NÄma RÄÅ›i.

Now, Aries will be our source of reference in your chart and we need to find a connection between your birth time and Aries.

To do this we refer to your degree of Lagna. At 2 PM your Lagna degree is 27:1 degrees of Scorpio. Divide this by 2 and round up to the next integer. I.e. 27:1 divided by 2 is 13:30:30 which rounded up gives 14. This integer is one of the twelve houses from Lagna, and if larger than 12, as in this case, simply remove multiples of 12. The result is therefore 2 or second house, which in your case is Sagittarius.

Sagittarius has no grahas and its lord is placed in Libra. We see no direct link to Aries in this case. Therefore we can either move the time forward or backward to shift the lagna degree so the sign of linkage is either Capricorn or Scorpio. Specifically Capricorn has its lord Saturn placed in Aries and is a very strong and clear link.

At 28 degrees your Shastyamsa Lagna moves to Cancer. The lord Moon is placed in Aquarius or Capricorn (depending on Ayanamsa) and in the Hoá¸a Chakra Capricorn contains the first letter of your name. This is correct.

I hope this helps.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

Hello every one,

Jyoti

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Jyoti, Namaste.Right, it was a printing mistake, as i indeed used 2 AM but wrote 2 PM.I used 21st Feb as it was past midnight, i.e.it was  Purnima Tithi, Magha Nakshatra.

Next year you will begin your Mars MahÄdaÅ›Ä, and the advise you should pursue should be as follows:Ensure to help and support male cousins or siblings. These individuals will need your help.

Practice Ahimsa or nonviolence in both speech/writing and actions. These will be the cause of suffering.Kumbha is your KarakÄá¹Å›a indicating that you must perform Å›eá¹£akarma, i.e. benefiting the whole world. Philanthropic deeds are required of you, i.e. contributing to a school or the likes?

KÄraka Lagna is MÄ«na and the place to perform this karma is at a place next to the sea or a place strongly associated with the ṛṣi's, and possibly having the symbol of the Chakra (wheel or weapon) as indicated by Mars there in MÄ«na. This is in the fifth house of students or children whom will be the focus of this work.

This will be important during your upcoming Mars MahÄdaÅ›Ä which is but a year away. In the meantime please do some writing (jagannatha drekkana) on a topic of choice, say family issues or relationships? Ketu is in the tenth house so you can make a blog or website with a logo associated with the Grahas, i.e. say venus or the solar system. The title of the site should begin with त or र due to Jupiter being in Libra in your chart.

Hope this helps.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com

@: visti

On 6 February 2010 04:21, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 wrote:

Namaste Vistiji,

My apology for the previous mail. Please ignore it. There was only printing mistake in the explanation about AM and PM. But could you also tell me if my bairth date is 20 Feb or 21 Feb? And what is the Main Karma Yoga of my life?

Regards,

Jyoti

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name

" " Friday, February 5, 2010, 9:18 PM

I hope this helps.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com

@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

Hello every one,

Jyoti

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Jyoti, Namaste.In the Hoda chakra अ is in Aries. So first see if grahas are in Aries in the Jagannatha Drekkana. We see that Sun is there. Therefore Aries or Sun (or Mars) can associate with the D60 Lagna.

In the D-60 we see that with the current time the Lagna is Virgo. Venus is in Virgo which is not right, and Mercury albeit joined the Sun is not strong enough to indicate the name.Instead move the Lagna back to Leo in the D60. Leo is unoccupied and therefore the name associated with the Sun will dominate.

As for the Rishis and Nakshatra, how the Rishis 'send' I would have to be a Rishi to know. But we receive through our Lagna and Moons Nakshatras.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

On 6 February 2010 21:02, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70 wrote:

Namaste vistiji,

I appreciate your guidance and I have already started working on them. At the same time I have 2 different queries :

1. I am trying to fix my son's horoscope based on his name because 1  piculier thing i remember 2 days before his birth the sound AN (for anant) started ringing in my mind and i got suggestion for name anant for the boy child by 2 people as well. After his birth all of the sudden i liked this name a lot and named him anant.

But I could not understand the rectification based on name fully (hoda chakra etc.)so I am not able to fix his d-60 and navamsa chart correctly.

His DOB is

24 DEC 1997

5.30 PM

HAYWARD ,CALIFORNIA,USA

2. My other query is different.In one of your lecture it was said that through nakshatra devatas and rishis knowledge comes. In Pt. Sanjay Rath's bokk about Nakshtras I found out the list of the Rishis where it is said that Ashvini Nakshatra 's rishi is Katyayan muni.

Is he the same Katyan muni who was a great mathemetician ,founder of algebra and he was the teacher of sage Patanjali as well?!!. how these Rishis send there knowledge through nakshtra?!

Regards,

Jyoti

--- On Sat, 2/6/10, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name

" " Saturday, February 6, 2010, 3:05 PM

Go ahead, your on the right track.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com

On 6 February 2010 15:28, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ > wrote:

Namaste vistiji,

Thanks a lot for the guidance and wonderful reading.I will certainly follow it. Could you also tell me at what scale i should help children in there education .At very small scale I am already doing it. 

Also , should i try to publish my writing work in the news paper or the blog would do?These days I intensely feel to do some thing for children's education.

Regards,

Jyoti  --- On Sat, 2/6/10, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name

" " <>Saturday, February 6, 2010, 11:27 AM

Right, it was a printing mistake, as i indeed used 2 AM but wrote 2 PM.

I used 21st Feb as it was past midnight, i.e.it was  Purnima Tithi, Magha Nakshatra.

Next year you will begin your Mars MahÄdaÅ›Ä, and the advise you should pursue should be as follows:

Ensure to help and support male cousins or siblings. These individuals will need your help.

Practice Ahimsa or nonviolence in both speech/writing and actions. These will be the cause of suffering.

Kumbha is your KarakÄá¹Å›a indicating that you must perform Å›eá¹£akarma, i.e. benefiting  the whole world. Philanthropic  deeds are required of you, i.e. contributing to a school or the likes?

KÄraka Lagna is MÄ«na and the place to perform this karma is at a place next to the sea or a place strongly associated with the ṛṣi's, and possibly having the symbol of the Chakra (wheel or weapon) as indicated by Mars there in MÄ«na. This is in the fifth house of students or children whom will be the focus of this work.

This will be important during your upcoming Mars MahÄdaÅ›Ä which is but a year away. In the meantime please do some writing (jagannatha drekkana) on a topic of choice, say family issues or relationships? Ketu is in the tenth house so you can make a blog or website with a logo associated with the Grahas, i.e. say venus or the solar system. The title of the site should begin with त or र due to Jupiter being in Libra in your chart.

Hope this helps.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com

On 6 February 2010 04:21, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ > wrote:

Namaste Vistiji,

Regards,

Jyoti

--- On Fri, 2/5/10, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name

" " <>Friday, February 5, 2010, 9:18 PM

I hope this helps.

Hello every one,

Jyoti

Namaste Vistiji,

I greatly appreciate your knowledge and analysis .May you attain the highest level of knowledge of Rishis. Again I have few different queries.

1. I fixed my son's chart based on your analysis and it is at 5.36 pm he get leo lagna in D-60. But 1 thing is confusing me . I am using J-HORA and in this software the sun and mercury are not joined at all as you have mentioned ...I am just curious am I missing some thing in the software? In the software it shows it sun has joined saturn and ketu. If it is true than what kind of pitri dosha he is having? Because sun-sani shows pitri dosa i guess.

2. In the Rashi chart ATMAKARAKA Guru and Amatyakaraka sani has rashi parivartana. Does this mean that AMK is going to be AK? How should I find His Ishta Devata in Navajos i.e. 12th from Guru or 12th from Sani?

3. I have already started writing work as per your advice. I felt very good after putting my thoughts on paper but i am not sure do I need to publish it or should I just continue writing?

Also, you said my karma place should be near ocean or at place of rishis. At present I am away from both Though Ujjain is the near by citi where I stay.would it do? But it doen't have any connection with wheel or chakra i guess.

4. Could you also enlighten me abou Rahu in my chart. It is Pik and in fourth house in Kimbra rashi (shatbhishak nakshatra) with surya and shukra. What i am interpreting that it gives me shocking l start in my life . It looks like the Sarpa dosa where i achieve my goal and suddenly it gets taken away and main course of my life changes.It has happed 2 times so far. That is whay I askes you about Rishis that through which nakshatra

Rishis can guide out chart? What is Shatbhishak nakshata and kumbha rashi? Though you have mentioned before that AK in kumbha means there are some leftover karma to be experienced but Pik in kumbha means what...I have to experience those karama in relation to forefathers?! i am cofused ,Please guide me?

Regards,

Jyoti

--- On Tue, 2/9/10, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name"" Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 11:07 AM

In the Hoda chakra अ is in Aries. So first see if grahas are in Aries in the Jagannatha Drekkana. We see that Sun is there. Therefore Aries or Sun (or Mars) can associate with the D60 Lagna.

In the D-60 we see that with the current time the Lagna is Virgo. Venus is in Virgo which is not right, and Mercury albeit joined the Sun is not strong enough to indicate the name.

Instead move the Lagna back to Leo in the D60. Leo is unoccupied and therefore the name associated with the Sun will dominate.

As for the Rishis and Nakshatra, how the Rishis 'send' I would have to be a Rishi to know. But we receive through our Lagna and Moons Nakshatras.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

On 6 February 2010 21:02, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ > wrote:

Namaste vistiji,

I appreciate your guidance and I have already started working on them. At the same time I have 2 different queries :

1. I am trying to fix my son's horoscope based on his name because 1 piculier thing i remember 2 days before his birth the sound AN (for anant) started ringing in my mind and i got suggestion for name anant for the boy child by 2 people as well. After his birth all of the sudden i liked this name a lot and named him anant.

But I could not understand the rectification based on name fully (hoda chakra etc.)so I am not able to fix his d-60 and navamsa chart correctly.

His DOB is

24 DEC 1997

5.30 PM

HAYWARD ,CALIFORNIA, USA

2. My other query is different.In one of your lecture it was said that through nakshatra devatas and rishis knowledge comes. In Pt. Sanjay Rath's bokk about Nakshtras I found out the list of the Rishis where it is said that Ashvini Nakshatra 's rishi is Katyayan muni.

Is he the same Katyan muni who was a great mathemetician ,founder of algebra and he was the teacher of sage Patanjali as well?!!. how these Rishis send there knowledge through nakshtra?!

Regards,

Jyoti

--- On Sat, 2/6/10, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name"" <>Saturday, February 6, 2010, 3:05 PM

Go ahead, your on the right track.

On 6 February 2010 15:28, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ > wrote:

Namaste vistiji,

Thanks a lot for the guidance and wonderful reading.I will certainly follow it. Could you also tell me at what scale i should help children in there education .At very small scale I am already doing it.

Also , should i try to publish my writing work in the news paper or the blog would do?These days I intensely feel to do some thing for children's education.

Regards,

Jyoti --- On Sat, 2/6/10, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name"" <>Saturday, February 6, 2010, 11:27 AM

Right, it was a printing mistake, as i indeed used 2 AM but wrote 2 PM.

I used 21st Feb as it was past midnight, i.e.it was Purnima Tithi, Magha Nakshatra.

Next year you will begin your Mars MahÄdaÅ›Ä, and the advise you should pursue should be as follows:

Ensure to help and support male cousins or siblings. These individuals will need your help.

Practice Ahimsa or nonviolence in both speech/writing and actions. These will be the cause of suffering.

Kumbha is your KarakÄá¹Å›a indicating that you must perform Å›eá¹£akarma, i.e. benefiting the whole world. Philanthropic deeds are required of you, i.e. contributing to a school or the likes?

This will be important during your upcoming Mars MahÄdaÅ›Ä which is but a year away. In the meantime please do some writing (jagannatha drekkana) on a topic of choice, say family issues or relationships? Ketu is in the tenth house so you can make a blog or website with a logo associated with the Grahas, i.e. say venus or the solar system. The title of the site should begin with त or र due to Jupiter being in Libra in your chart.

Hope this helps.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com

On 6 February 2010 04:21, Jyoti Choudhary <choudharyjyoti70@ > wrote:

Namaste Vistiji,

Regards,

Jyoti

--- On Fri, 2/5/10, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Chart rectification based on name"" <>Friday, February 5, 2010, 9:18 PM

I hope this helps.

Hello every one,

Jyoti