IndiaDivine.org

Request for Analysis of Career

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Jyotish Gurus:I lost my job in Aug this year and am trying to get a new one. The last 5 and 1/2 years were the stablest as far as my career as an Electrical Engineer was concerned. The last company I worked for was a consulting company. I resigned from here as I was asked to relocate, which I didn't want to.During this time of unemployment, I am wondering whether I am better suited for a job or should I try for free lancing jobs.Kindly analyze my chart and let me know your expert views. I would request that you employ true nodes in the calculations, as the D-10 chart will change if mean nodes are used.Also let me know the results employing Yogini Dasha.DoB: 29 July 1974ToB: 06:30 am (IST)PoB: 23n02, 72e37Thanks and Regards;NANDKUMAR"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."

Namskar Nand kumar you will get job in december ..  fruther be flexible in case  you have to leave home land for job..

i am sorry i am unable to comply with your below mention  condition.

Kindly analyze my chart and let me know your expert views. I would request that you employ true nodes in the calculations, as the D-10 chart will change if mean nodes are used.Also let me know the results employing Yogini Dasha.

regard 2009/11/16 Nandkumar Chinai <nvchinai

Respected Jyotish Gurus:I lost my job in Aug this year and am trying to get a new one. The last 5 and 1/2 years were the stablest as far as my career as an Electrical Engineer was concerned. The last company I worked for was a consulting company. I resigned from here as I was asked to relocate, which I didn't want to.

During this time of unemployment, I am wondering whether I am better suited for a job or should I try for free lancing jobs.Kindly analyze my chart and let me know your expert views. I would request that you employ true nodes in the calculations, as the D-10 chart will change if mean nodes are used.Also let me know the results employing Yogini Dasha.

DoB: 29 July 1974ToB: 06:30 am (IST)PoB: 23n02, 72e37Thanks and Regards;NANDKUMAR " What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. "

I was just wondering if any one had a chance to see my chart below. Would request anyone to throw light on the areas requested below.Thanks.--- On Mon, 11/16/09, Nandkumar Chinai <nvchinai wrote:Nandkumar Chinai <nvchinaiRequest for Analysis of CareerTo:

Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 7:06 PMRespected Jyotish

Gurus:I lost my job in Aug this year and am trying to get a new one. The last 5 and 1/2 years were the stablest as far as my career as an Electrical Engineer was concerned. The last company I worked for was a consulting company. I resigned from here as I was asked to relocate, which I didn't want to.During this time of unemployment, I am wondering whether I am better suited for a job or should I try for free lancing jobs.Kindly analyze my chart and let me know your expert views. I would request that you employ true nodes in the calculations, as the D-10 chart will change if mean nodes are used.Also let me know the results employing Yogini Dasha.DoB: 29 July 1974ToB: 06:30 am (IST)PoB: 23n02, 72e37Thanks and Regards;NANDKUMAR"What the mind can

conceive and believe, it can achieve."