IndiaDivine.org

Seeking your advise

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Vistiji ,

I seek your guidance .Though I have gathered few drops in Astrology(VERY VERY FEW!) ,Iam very reluctant to have a go at myself ,the feeling is like doctor trying to operate upon himself ,scary !!

With all the factors of my horoscope and times currently running , I can understand the strong detachment Iam experiencing . It is nice experience , but at the same time deriving a fear due to this considerable disengagment from reality , however illusory though it might be .

The sense is so strong that even learning astrology too is now a fight within me ,though I seriously wan to pursue learning from deep within me . Not very sure if I will continue my learning .

Would you kindly le me know if this is a short/long phenomena (of course as far as the mind percieves ) ? There is also this urge for working and excelling perhaps due to 10th lords improvement in Navamsha ? Biggest concern is , is this near bliss state temporary ?

My details are as below ;

Date of birth ; 16/09/1966

Time of birth : 17. 43

Place : Kottayam , cochin ,kerala India

Apprecite your valuable advise whenever you might have an opportunity to have a look ,

May God bless ,

Manoj

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Manoj, Namaste.In my opinion the questions you pose should be shared with your Diksha Guru. Do go and converse with him/her about this. Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

On 7 February 2010 08:45, Manoj Kumar <cpmanojkumar wrote:

Dear Vistiji ,

I seek your guidance .Though I have gathered few drops in Astrology(VERY VERY FEW!) ,Iam very reluctant to have a go at myself ,the feeling is like doctor trying to operate upon himself ,scary !!

With all the factors of my horoscope and times currently running , I can understand the strong detachment Iam experiencing . It is nice experience , but at the same time deriving a fear due to this considerable disengagment from reality  , however illusory  though it  might be .

The sense is so strong that even learning astrology too is now a fight within me ,though I seriously wan to pursue learning from deep within me . Not very sure if I will continue my learning .

Would you kindly le me know if this is a  short/long phenomena  (of course as far as the mind percieves ) ? There is also this urge for working and excelling perhaps due to 10th lords improvement in Navamsha ? Biggest concern is , is this near bliss state temporary ?

Time of birth : 17. 43

Apprecite your valuable advise whenever you might have an opportunity to have a look ,

May God bless ,

Manoj

Dear Vistiji ,

Thanks for your note . I do note have a Guru in particular as such , though I find anyone comming in contact wih me as a Guru as there is always this butiful expression of Almighty in all its colour and magnanimity , making you learn something new all the time . Anyway ,let me wintness all the music and splendour of Amighty before the body is dead and gone ,one fine day !!

May God bless you and all ,

Manoj

Visti Larsen <visti Mon, February 8, 2010 12:51:20 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Seeking your advise

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

Dear Manoj, Namaste.

In my opinion the questions you pose should be shared with your Diksha Guru. Do go and converse with him/her about this. Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti

On 7 February 2010 08:45, Manoj Kumar <cpmanojkumar wrote:

Dear Vistiji ,

I seek your guidance .Though I have gathered few drops in Astrology(VERY VERY FEW!) ,Iam very reluctant to have a go at myself ,the feeling is like doctor trying to operate upon himself ,scary !!

With all the factors of my horoscope and times currently running , I can understand the strong detachment Iam experiencing . It is nice experience , but at the same time deriving a fear due to this considerable disengagment from reality , however illusory though it might be .

Would you kindly le me know if this is a short/long phenomena (of course as far as the mind percieves ) ? There is also this urge for working and excelling perhaps due to 10th lords improvement in Navamsha ? Biggest concern is , is this near bliss state temporary ?

Time of birth : 17. 43

May God bless ,

Manoj