Guest guest

Dear Members...

Namaste..

I am a new member. If anybody replies about my quires I will be very grateful

to yourselves.

In my birth chart (Gemini Lagna)

Reto- Jup in 11th

28:01 degree and conjunction Moon & Ketu, also lagna load Mer 28:43 degree

in 7th and conjunction with Mar, Sun, and Venus in 9th Malefic?

What is

its significant? Is my lagna load weak? How I can improve, please let me

some predictions and remedies.

Thanking you for your kind consideration and I look

forward to receiving an encouraging response from yourselves within the near

future.

Respectfully submitted

IMRAN ALI

Date of birth : 31-12-1976

Time: 17.05

Place : Pakistan, Sargodha Latitude: 32.10N Longitude: 72.40E

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Imran I checked your chart you are having LL in 7th so dwi saptati sama das

applies so at present you are running Shani dasa 2008-3-28 till 2017-3-28 its

dispositer Moon is well placed in kendra with Jupiter and Ketu from dasa lord

Shani.

Concerning Lagna lord weakness well its in trines to Amk Jupiter and together in

Navamsa with Mercury so that in itself is a blessing your learning ability and

practical application of that ability is very good, Mercury is with Sun and Mars

Merc + Sun = Budh Aditya Yoga its a good yoga to have. Strength of LL and its

dispositer Jupiter is pretty good but both are retro so that indicates strong

desire related to these planets which are related to education and knowledge ...

Al in pisces with Jup Moon Ketu in 2nd from it indicate good finances Ok thats

all for now I humbly ask the guru's here to correct my intrepretations Thanks

, " Ali " <artimran wrote:

>

>

>

>

> Dear Members...

>

>

> Namaste..

>

> I am a new member. If anybody replies about my quires I will be very

> grateful to yourselves.

>

>

> In my birth chart (Gemini Lagna)

> Reto- Jup in 11th 28:01 degree and conjunction Moon & Ketu, also lagna

> load Mer 28:43 degree in 7th and conjunction with Mar, Sun, and Venus in

> 9th Malefic? What is its significant? Is my lagna load weak? How I

> can improve, please let me some predictions and remedies.

> Thanking you for your kind consideration and I look forward to receiving

> an encouraging response from yourselves within the near future.

>

>

>

>

> Respectfully submitted

>

>

>

> IMRAN ALI

>

> Date of birth : 31-12-1976

>

> Time: 17.05

>

> Place : Pakistan, Sargodha Latitude: 32.10N Longitude: 72.40E

>

Presently you are in the dasa of Rahu and bhukthi of Rahu.Birth of child etc are indicated.it is going to be good for you through the entire period of Rahu bhukthi.Lords of Chandra Lagnam and janma lagnam are placed togather.It is good fto be so for matters related to Lagnam.Jupiter aspects Mercury and it is good.Your  birth chart is quite above average.throughout.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:57 PM, sma_gilnyc <sma_gilnyc wrote:

Hi Imran I checked your chart you are having LL in 7th so dwi saptati sama das applies so at present you are running Shani dasa 2008-3-28 till 2017-3-28 its dispositer Moon is well placed in kendra with Jupiter and Ketu from dasa lord Shani.

Concerning Lagna lord weakness well its in trines to Amk Jupiter and together in Navamsa with Mercury so that in itself is a blessing your learning ability and practical application of that ability is very good, Mercury is with Sun and Mars

Merc + Sun = Budh Aditya Yoga its a good yoga to have. Strength of LL and its dispositer Jupiter is pretty good but both are retro so that indicates strong desire related to these planets which are related to education and knowledge ... Al in pisces with Jup Moon Ketu in 2nd from it indicate good finances Ok thats all for now I humbly ask the guru's here to correct my intrepretations Thanks

, " Ali " <artimran wrote:>> > > > Dear Members...>

> > Namaste..> > I am a new member. If anybody replies about my quires I will be very> grateful to yourselves.> > > In my birth chart (Gemini Lagna)> Reto- Jup in 11th 28:01 degree and conjunction Moon & Ketu, also lagna

> load Mer 28:43 degree in 7th and conjunction with Mar, Sun, and Venus in> 9th Malefic? What is its significant? Is my lagna load weak? How I> can improve, please let me some predictions and remedies.

> Thanking you for your kind consideration and I look forward to receiving> an encouraging response from yourselves within the near future.> > > > > Respectfully submitted>

> > > IMRAN ALI> > Date of birth : 31-12-1976> > Time: 17.05> > Place : Pakistan, Sargodha Latitude: 32.10N Longitude: 72.40E>

Guest guest

Thank you very much sir for explanation but I have few confusions

As I

know my Rahu Desha start from 09-09-08

to 09-09-2026 Jupiter

+Moon + Ketu in 11th house not in Pisces.

Please let me help and

correct me here. I am new learner Vedic astrology. With this group Guru’s guide

I understand many good things and Venus in 9th Malefic?

I am observed my chat but can’t

finger out that why I can’t marriage yet? If you found the reason please let me know and also Rahu alone in Libra sign in 5th house.

How its will react good or bad? during MD

Many thanks

Imran Ali

Date of Birth: 31-12-1976

Time: 17.05

Place : Pakistan,

Sargodha Latitude: 32.10N

Longitude: 72.40E

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr Sent: Sat, February 27, 2010 6:20:49 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Need your help and guidance

Presently you are in the dasa of Rahu and bhukthi of Rahu.Birth of child etc are indicated.it is going to be good for you through the entire period of Rahu bhukthi.Lords of Chandra Lagnam and janma lagnam are placed togather.It is good fto be so for matters related to Lagnam.Jupiter aspects Mercury and it is good.Your birth chart is quite above average.throughout.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:57 PM, sma_gilnyc <sma_gilnyc > wrote:

Hi Imran I checked your chart you are having LL in 7th so dwi saptati sama das applies so at present you are running Shani dasa 2008-3-28 till 2017-3-28 its dispositer Moon is well placed in kendra with Jupiter and Ketu from dasa lord Shani.

Concerning Lagna lord weakness well its in trines to Amk Jupiter and together in Navamsa with Mercury so that in itself is a blessing your learning ability and practical application of that ability is very good, Mercury is with Sun and Mars

Merc + Sun = Budh Aditya Yoga its a good yoga to have. Strength of LL and its dispositer Jupiter is pretty good but both are retro so that indicates strong desire related to these planets which are related to education and knowledge ... Al in pisces with Jup Moon Ketu in 2nd from it indicate good finances Ok thats all for now I humbly ask the guru's here to correct my intrepretations Thanks

, "Ali" <artimran wrote:>> > > > Dear Members...>

> > Namaste..> > I am a new member. If anybody replies about my quires I will be very> grateful to yourselves.> > > In my birth chart (Gemini Lagna)> Reto- Jup in 11th 28:01 degree and conjunction Moon & Ketu, also lagna

> load Mer 28:43 degree in 7th and conjunction with Mar, Sun, and Venus in> 9th Malefic? What is its significant? Is my lagna load weak? How I> can improve, please let me some predictions and remedies.

> Thanking you for your kind consideration and I look forward to receiving> an encouraging response from yourselves within the near future.> > > > > Respectfully submitted>

> > > IMRAN ALI> > Date of birth : 31-12-1976> > Time: 17.05> > Place : Pakistan, Sargodha Latitude: 32.10N Longitude: 72.40E>

Guest guest

There is plenty of cnances for you to get wedded and it will all start before May ,2010.I wish you all the best.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Ch Imran Ali <artimran wrote:

As I know my Rahu Desha start from 09-09-08 to 09-09-2026

Jupiter +Moon + Ketu in 11th house not in Pisces.

Please let me help and correct me here. I am new learner Vedic astrology. With this group Guru’s guide I understand many good things and Venus in 9th Malefic?

I am observed my chat but can’t finger out that why I can’t marriage yet? If you found the reason please let me know and also Rahu alone in Libra sign in 5th house. How its will react good or bad? during MD

Many thanks

Imran Ali

Date of Birth: 31-12-1976Time: 17.05  Place : Pakistan, Sargodha Latitude: 32.10N Longitude: 72.40E

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr

Sat, February 27, 2010 6:20:49 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Need your help and guidance 

Presently you are in the dasa of Rahu and bhukthi of Rahu.Birth of child etc are indicated.it is going to be good for you through the entire period of Rahu bhukthi.Lords of Chandra Lagnam and janma lagnam are placed togather.It is good fto be so for matters related to Lagnam.Jupiter aspects Mercury and it is good.Your  birth chart is quite above average.throughout.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

, " Ali " <artimran wrote:>> > > > Dear Members...

> > > Namaste..> > I am a new member. If anybody replies about my quires I will be very> grateful to yourselves.> > > In my birth chart (Gemini Lagna)> Reto- Jup in 11th 28:01 degree and conjunction Moon & Ketu, also lagna

Guest guest

Thanks Guro jee,

But here isn’t a situation of get marriage this time, I just discuss here why my marriage

get delayed? According to my birth chart.

If you or some one here, may give me private e-mail address, I may let you know

that how life is stuck me from three years nothing goes in my favor, no job? Depending

on others, can't live on my own. I feel myself too shameful and very very tired with

my life.

In this situation

I am learning Vedic astrology and feel good. I really love to learn it.

Thankful to you if somebody writes in confidentially there I

can open my heart.

Best regards

Imran Ali

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr Sent: Thu, March 4, 2010 5:44:55 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Need your help and guidance

There is plenty of cnances for you to get wedded and it will all start before May ,2010.I wish you all the best.

Regards,

jagannathan.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Ch Imran Ali <artimran > wrote:

Please let me help and correct me here. I am new learner Vedic astrology. With this group Guru’s guide I understand many good things and Venus in 9th Malefic?

I am observed my chat but can’t finger out that why I can’t marriage yet? If you found the reason please let me know and also Rahu alone in Libra sign in 5th house. How its will react good or bad? during MD

Many thanks

Imran Ali

Date of Birth: 31-12-1976Time: 17.05 Place : Pakistan, Sargodha Latitude: 32.10N Longitude: 72.40E

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr@ gmail.com>

Sat, February 27, 2010 6:20:49 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Need your help and guidance

Presently you are in the dasa of Rahu and bhukthi of Rahu.Birth of child etc are indicated.it is going to be good for you through the entire period of Rahu bhukthi.Lords of Chandra Lagnam and janma lagnam are placed togather.It is good fto be so for matters related to Lagnam.Jupiter aspects Mercury and it is good.Your birth chart is quite above average.throughout.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

, "Ali" <artimran wrote:>> > > > Dear Members...

> > > Namaste..> > I am a new member. If anybody replies about my quires I will be very> grateful to yourselves.> > > In my birth chart (Gemini Lagna)> Reto- Jup in 11th 28:01 degree and conjunction Moon & Ketu, also lagna

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

The analysis is very simple and straight.Jupiter being the seventh lord suffers from Kendradhipathya Dosham.? Mars is in the seventh house from Lagnam.This amounts to presence of Kuja Dosham.Mercury and Sun who are in the seventh are malefics.Jupiter is aspected by Rahu and Saturn.Rahu is in the seventh from Moon sign.This is Sarpa Dosham.Rahu is placed in the KalatraKarakas house.Thus there is enough reason to conclude that your wedding is mostlikely to be delayed.

Regards,

Jagannathan.

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Ch Imran Ali <artimran wrote:

Thanks Guro jee,But here isn’t a situation of get marriage this time, I just discuss here why my marriage get delayed? According to my birth chart.

If you or some one here, may give me private e-mail address, I may let you know that how life is stuck me from three years nothing goes in my favor, no job? Depending on others, can't live on my own. I feel myself too shameful and very very tired with my life.

In this situation I am learning Vedic astrology and feel good. I really love to learn it.

Thankful to you if somebody writes in confidentially there I can open my heart.

Best regards

Imran Ali

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr

Thu, March 4, 2010 5:44:55 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Need your help and guidance 

Regards,

jagannathan.

On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Ch Imran Ali <artimran > wrote:

Many thanks

Imran Ali

Date of Birth: 31-12-1976Time: 17.05  Place : Pakistan, Sargodha Latitude: 32.10N Longitude: 72.40E

Jagannathan Kapisthalam <jagannathankr@ gmail.com>

Regards,

Jagannathan.

, " Ali " <artimran wrote:>> > > > Dear Members...