IndiaDivine.org

URGENT: Advise reg. purchase of computer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

JAYA JAGANNATHDear Sarat,

Jagannatha Mahaprabhu advises us to choose karma Yoga during Kali Yuga. The rationale for this is simple. Both relate to the tenth house and the sign Capricorn. Thus, do as the time suggests. During Pitri paksha, we do things like prayers and pooja's related to the elders of our family (Ketu), to the dead and the departed (Rahu/Saturn) and to our fore fathers. Thus, purchase of a computer is an activity quite under the guidance of Ketu and this is advisable during Pitri Paksha. Similarly, although a number of well meaning astrologers advised me not to start SJVC during Pitri Paksha last year, I did so as this activity of teaching Jyotish is in the directions of my lineage and my Lord Sri Jagannath and my Grandfather Pundit Jagannath Rath.

So, go ahead and by one on wednesday ruled by the lord of your Lagna.

Hare KrishnaSanjay Rath

-

J Sarat Chander

Sanjay Rath

Monday, October 04, 1999 4:04 PM

Jai Jai Shri Jagannath

Dear Sanjay,

Gurupranams! Trust this finds you and all in fine fettle. I was desparately trying to get in touch with you in the office today. There was no response on the telephone - looks like you were not there. I was told by somebody that nothing is to be bought now due the "Pitripaksha". I just wanted to know if computer also should not be bought now. Is it so? Or, can I go ahead and buy one (I am quite eager to go ahead and buy one immediately, i.e., if you advise on the timing of the period). I have settled for a 450 MHz Hewlett Packard, which has all necessary features (as we desire) and am also buying a 710 C HP printer and 4100 USB Scanner. More GBs can always be added as and when required. No hazzles. Once again, please do advise me about the period. May I go ahead and buy one as I intend to release the new issue of 'JYOTISH NEWS" (November) from my PC at home - provided of course, if Jagannathji wishes.

Regards,

Sarat.

Jai Jai Sri Jagannath

Hare Krishna

Dear Sanjay, GURUPRANAMS!

Many thanks for the advise. As I spoke to you over phone, I am taking in the PC but it is coming on Thursday instead of Wednesday. As you said, Jupiter is truly very favourable and Lord Jagannath has decided that he brings it home on Thursday - his day and not Wednesday - my day.

Regards,

Sarat.

Sanjay Rath <srathSJVC Astrology Class <varahamihira >; J Sarat Chander <saratchanderTuesday, October 05, 1999 2:27 PM Re: URGENT: Advise reg. purchase of computer

JAYA JAGANNATHDear Sarat,

Jagannatha Mahaprabhu advises us to choose karma Yoga during Kali Yuga. The rationale for this is simple. Both relate to the tenth house and the sign Capricorn. Thus, do as the time suggests. During Pitri paksha, we do things like prayers and pooja's related to the elders of our family (Ketu), to the dead and the departed (Rahu/Saturn) and to our fore fathers. Thus, purchase of a computer is an activity quite under the guidance of Ketu and this is advisable during Pitri Paksha. Similarly, although a number of well meaning astrologers advised me not to start SJVC during Pitri Paksha last year, I did so as this activity of teaching Jyotish is in the directions of my lineage and my Lord Sri Jagannath and my Grandfather Pundit Jagannath Rath.

So, go ahead and by one on wednesday ruled by the lord of your Lagna.

Hare KrishnaSanjay Rath

-

J Sarat Chander

Sanjay Rath

Monday, October 04, 1999 4:04 PM

Jai Jai Shri Jagannath

Dear Sanjay,

Gurupranams! Trust this finds you and all in fine fettle. I was desparately trying to get in touch with you in the office today. There was no response on the telephone - looks like you were not there. I was told by somebody that nothing is to be bought now due the " Pitripaksha " . I just wanted to know if computer also should not be bought now. Is it so? Or, can I go ahead and buy one (I am quite eager to go ahead and buy one immediately, i.e., if you advise on the timing of the period). I have settled for a 450 MHz Hewlett Packard, which has all necessary features (as we desire) and am also buying a 710 C HP printer and 4100 USB Scanner. More GBs can always be added as and when required. No hazzles. Once again, please do advise me about the period. May I go ahead and buy one as I intend to release the new issue of 'JYOTISH NEWS " (November) from my PC at home - provided of course, if Jagannathji wishes.

Regards,

Sarat.

Click Here! OM TAT SATJaya Jagannatha Mahaprabhu