IndiaDivine.org

Vimsottari Das Q-3- 1st attempt.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jaya Jagannath,

Dear Gurudeva and friends,

Here is my answer for Q-3, Vimsottari Dasa.

Female born in 25.10.1977, 02.05 PM, Delhi. Indicate the date of marriage.

Venus MD on from age of 20 to 40 years. Venus is yoga karaka and having parivartana yoga with Mercury, 9th lord. The exchange between Kendra and angle said par excellent in BPHS.

The debilitation of Venus is cancelled by Sun (as Sun too debilitate in 10).

Although both Venus and Mercury are week in navamsa still they can give extra beneficial results for the native in Venus and Mercury period and subs.

1.Is marriage promised ?

Mercury is lord of the Upapada is in fruitful Libra, and conjoined with benefic Sun (Neecha bhanga) and , Upapada aspect by 3 beneficial planets* promised the marriage to the native. Natural malefic Saturn aspects 2nd of Upapada, but as lord of the lagna would not harm for this. Karaka for UL, Jupiter is conjoined with lord of the UL in 9D.

*This may be out of the mark

2.Which Dasa ?

a) Periods of 7th lord, or planets conjoined or aspects 7th/lord will give the marriage.

7th lord is Moon (watery planets promote marriage) in Pisces with Kethu. ketu is the bhadakesh, and also Moon dasa comes after middle age.

b)The lord of the 7th from Venus and the planets conjoining or aspect Venus; can give marriage.

Jupiter is the lord of the 7th from Venus and aspects Venus in Rasi chart. Sun and Moon are 7th from Venus and aspects Venus in Navamsa chart.

c) The planet in the stars of 7th lord can give marriage.

Venus and Rahu is in Moon's stars. Rahu is malefic and Dasa comes in later life. Venus aspect by Moon.

d) any planet having unobstructed argala or obstruct papaargala on Navamsa lagna or lord can give marriage.

Sun (papa-argala) and Moon from 5th, and Venus from 11th having argala on Navamsa lagna.

From all above 4 factors, I select Venus Maha dasa to promote the marriage of this native.

How ever,Due to parivartana yoga of Venus and Mercury, Venus would provide results of Mercury and Mercury would provide results of Venus. If it is an early marriage (In special circumstances in India ) Marriage must take the place before 13 years of age, or else I take Venus period.

3 Which antar Dasa ?

Any planet have argala or association with 7th from navamsa lagna, will be qualified.

7th from Navamsa lagna is Aquarius and lord is Saturn (Aspect Jupiter and Mercury). Venus is the only planet having beneficial argala on 7th and lord of the 7th of Navamsa lagna. Venus again qualified as Antar dasa lord. It can be true as Venus is very strong by occupation in a star of another watery planet and 7th lord from lagna.

4.Which pratyantara Dasa ?

Any planet in trine to to the 7th house, or it's lord or Venus can be qualified.

In navamsa, Venus is in trine to 7th house, Jupiter, Ketu and Mercury are trine to the lord of the 7th house.

Ketu ( Bhadaka) and Jupiter (Retrograde) are rejected. In this case Mercury too can be rejected as conjoined with above planets. Venus again comes and this must be the pratyantar lord.

Calculation Dasa

Stronger is Moon's Nakshasthra.

Moon's travel in star 3deg.0mins.56 sec

= 10856sec

= 1- 10856/48000

= 0.7738

Dasa years for Mercury = 17

Dasa Balance = 17* 0.7738

= 13 years 1 month 25 days

Dasa table 1977.10.25

+ Mercury 13.01.25 1990.12.20

+ Ketu 7 years 1997.12.20 ( Venus starts)

+ Venus 20 years 2017.12.20

Venus sub 3y 4m 0d From 1997.12.20 to 2001.04.20

Venus sub-sub (6months 20 days)

So, Venus MD, Sub, and Sub-sub is from 1997.12.20 to 1998.07.10. Marriage must be take a place in this period.

From 9th of January 1998, Jupiter transits in Aquarius, which 7th from navamsa lagna and aspects (Graha dristi) 2nd from Upapada. When Sun transits in trines to rasi or navamsa of 7th lord results can be expected.

When Sun transits in Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces ( 7th lord in rasi) or Aries, Leo or Sagtt. positive results.

From mid of March 1998 to mid of May 1998, sun transits over Pisces and Aries. In this period is much better. I may go further if I correct so far or I do again If I am wrong.

Looking for yours rectification.

Hare Krshna

Karu