IndiaDivine.org

Vim dasa-2 Q-3

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jaya Jaya jagannath,

Namasthe Gurudeva and Gauranga,

I haven't got any details for my grand parents. Until I find some charts I share with others.

I taken Gauranga's chart for check Mother's death.

The stronger of the lord of 2nd and 8th is Rudra, and it's dasa or association can cause death.

Rudra for mother must detarmin from Moon or Mars for mother.

In your's Mars is AK and stronger. Take 2nd and 8th from it. Jupiter and Venus in 2nd from Mars and none in 8th house. Here Venus become stronger and it is RUDRA for your mother. Venus it self or Jupiter (conjoined) or Saturn (Rasi dristi) would be danger for your mother.

Venus MD come very late in your life.(perhaps this is not an astrologycal reason)

Among Saturn and Jupiter, Jupiter is stronger and Jupiter must give the death.

According to your Tara dasa calculation you hava started Venus MD on 1980. Calculate antardasa roughly from feb- 1990 to Oct 1992, it was Jupiter AD.

So, according to Tara dasa your mother passed away in Venus MD- Jupiter AD.

From Utpanna and kshema dasa it is again Jupiter- Jupiter sub and from Adhana dasa it must be Mars MD , Jupiter or Saturn AD. Please check.

I may be wrong as I have not done this before. How did you get Mars as Rudra for mother.?

Hare Krishna

Thanks in advance

Karu

JAYA JAGANNATHA!

Dear Gurudeva,

Pranaams.

I'm sending the answers to Lesson 8A/Longevity as per Vimshottari Dasa.

My chart is reproduced below:

Date of Birth: January 9, 1971Time of Birth: 7:40:00 pmTime Zone of Birth: 1:00 East of GMTLongitude of Birth: 19 E 04Latitude of Birth: 47 N 30

Planet Position Pada CharaK

Ascdt 5 Le 23 Makha 2 - Sun 25 Sg 23 Poo.Shaa. 4 BKMoon 4 Ge 39 Mrigasira 4 GKMars 28 Li 09 Visakha 3 AKMercury 4 Sg 31 Moola 2 DKJupiter 5 Sc 44 Anuradha 1 PKVenus 9 Sc 02 Anuradha 2 PiKSaturn ® 22 Ar 18 Bharani 3 MKRahu 2 Aq 02 Dhanishtha 3 AmKKetu 2 Le 02 Makha 1 - +----------------------+| | | | || | | | Moo || | SatR | | || | | | BL || | | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | || | | || Rah | | GL || | | || | | ||-------------| R A S I |-------------|| | | || | | Ket || | | || | | Asc || | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| Mer | | | || | Jup | | Glk || Sun | | Mar | || | Ven | | Mnd || HL | | | |+----------------------+

QUESTION 1.

1. The strongest between Lagna (Magha Nakshatra in Leo), Moon (Mrigashira in Gemini) and Utpanna Nakshatra (Aslesha in Cancer) is Lagna as it has Rahu, Ketu, Jupiter and Venus in Kendras. Thus also Tara Dasa is applicable, as four planets are in Kendra to Lagna.The Bhava Bala for 1st house is 6.6 Rupas, for 4th is 4.7 and for 7th is 5.6. But the 4th has two planets so Jupiter or Venus starts the Tara Dasa. Jupiter is stronger than Venus both in Sadbala and in residential strength. So first is Jupiter, then Venus, then Ketu and Rahu. In Panaparas I have Moon, Mercury and Sun. Mercury and Sun together are stronger than Moon. Mercury is not combust and is stronger in Sadbala and residential strength. So first Mercury comes, then Sun, lastly Moon. In Apoklimas I have Saturn and Mars. Mars is Atmakarak and Saturn is debilitated. So Mars is next, then Saturn.

Dasa balance for Lagna is 16 yrs x 477/800= 9 yrs 6 months 14 days. Jupiter Dasa ends at 23rd July 1980.

Jupiter - 1971 - 1980

Venus - 1980 - 2000

Ketu - 2000 - 2007

Rahu - 2007 - 2025

Mercury - 2025 - 2042

Sun - 2042 - 2048

Moon - 2048 - 2058

Mars - 2058 - 2065

Saturn - 2065 - 2084

2. Utpanna Nakshatra is Aslesha, dasa balance is 121/800. Order of dasas as per Tara dasa is: Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Venus, Ketu, Rahu, Mercury, Sun, Moon. Balance of Mars dasa is 7 yrs x 121/800=

1 year 1 day. So Saturn dasa began on 10th January 1972.

Mars - 1971-1972

Saturn - 1972-1991

Jupiter - 1991-2007

Venus - 2007-2027

Ketu - 2027-2034

Rahu - 2034-2052

Mercury - 2052-2069

Sun - 2069-2075

Moon 2075-2085

3. Kshema Nakshatra is Pushya, dasa balance is again 121/800. Order of dasas is the same as for Utpanna. So both coincide, if Tara dasa is applicable here.

4. Adhana Nakshatra is Uttara Phalguni, dasa balance is 121/800. Order of dasas is Mercury, Sun, Moon, Mars, Saturn, Jupiter, Venus, Ketu, Rahu. Balance of Mercury dasa is 17 yrs x 121/800= 2 years 6 months 25 days. So Sun's dasa began on 4th August 1973.

Mercury - 1971-1973

Sun - 1973-1979

Moon - 1979-1989

Mars - 1989-1996

Saturn - 1996-2015

Jupiter - 2015-2031

Venus - 2031-2051

Ketu - 2051-2058

Rahu - 2058-2076

1. Coinciding Dasha Seshams: 2000-2007 (Ketu-Jupiter). Adhana Dasa of Saturn ends nearby at 2005, so 2000-2007 should be an evil period. 2051-2058 (Moon-Ketu) Coincides in Lagna and Adhana dasa.

2. Longevity calculation: I) according to three pairs: Lagna Leo, 8th house (as per UPSJ) Cencer, Sun and Moon are both in dual signs, so forst pair is medium life. Saturn is in movable Rasi, while Moon is in dual, so second pair is short life. Lagna is in fixed Rasi, Hora Lagna is in dual Rashi, so third pair indicates long life, which prevails, so longevity is just above Madhyayu.

II) according to the 8th lord: Rahu in own house is stronger, so 8th lord is reckoned from Aquarius. In natural order it's Virgo, as per UPSJ it's Leo. Both lords are in Panapara, indicating Madhyayu.

The 5th Vimsottari can cause death for Madhyayu, or the 7th for Purnayu. The 7th dasa in Lagna dasa coincides with an evil period - Moon from July 2048 to July 2058. The end of the dasa almost perfectly coincides with the end of Ketu dasa in Adhana dasa, ending in August 2058. So this time is likely for demise.

3. Lord of 6th is Saturn, while lord of 8th is Jupiter. Jupiter dasha in Kshema and Utpanna is from 1991 to 2007, and Saturn Antardasa is from 28th February 1993 to 10th September 1995. Nothing special happened. Saturn dasa in Adhana dasa is between 1996-2007. Jupiter antardasa is from February 2005 to August 2007. Jupiter dasa is from 2015 to 2031. Saturn antardasa is from September 2017 to March 2020. These two are dangerous periods.

4. The lords of 2nd and 8th are Mercury and Jupiter. Mercury is stronger as he is in a dual sign. Mercury is in Jupiter's sign, thus Jupiter dasa as above is confirmed to be dangerous. He also associates with the Sun, so Sun's dasa may also be dangeroius to some extent. In Utpanna and Kshema dasa Jupiter rules between 1991 and 2007, and Mercury between 2052 and 2069. Thus the evil periods pointed out in 1. part are confirmed.

The Rudra for mother is Mars as he is stronger than the Moon being Atmakaraka. My mother died in 1991. This falls into Mars dasa in Adhana Dasa. In Lagna Dasa it happened in Venus dasa (lord of 7th and 12th from 4th house) and in Utpanna and Kshema it happened in Jupiter dasa (lord of 2nd and 6th from the 4th house).

5. There's no planets in Rasi sandhi, excepting Rahu and Ketu. Their periods may bring suffering. Especially Ketu dasa in Lagna dasa and Adhana dasa falls ito the two evil periods.

6. Niryana dasa: Longitude of Moon is 3 signs 21 deg 39 min, longitude of Rahu is 2 signs 29 deg 57 min. The sum is 6 signs, 21 deg 36 min, falling in Visakha Naksatra lorded by Jupiter. This would be Jupiter-Jupiter dasa-bhukti. However, this would fall at around 2015 and is not likely to give death, only danger of life.

7. The degree of Gulika is at 26 deg 35 min in Libra, which is towards the middle of Jupiter dasa. Poisoning or disease is likely around 2000 or 2021.

QUESTION 2.

Why is the balance of Kshema, Utpanna and Adhana Dasa is calculated on the basis of the Moon's position and not hte Lagna? Bacause these stars are reckoned from the Janma Lagna ocuppied by the Moon (i.e. the 4th, 5th and 8th from it). So the dasa balance should also be calculated with recpect to the Chandra Lagna (i.e. the degrees covered by the Moon in her Nakshatra).

QUESTION 3.

My mother died in Fenruary 1991 and my grandmother (father's mother) in November 1996.

The D-12 should be examined.

+----------------------+| | | | || | | | || | BL | | || | | | || | | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | || Ven | | || | | Moo || Rah | | || | | ||-------------| D - 1 2 |-------------|| Mnd | | || | | GL || Jup | | || | | Ket || Mer | | ||-------------|---------------------------|-------------|| | | | || | | Asc | Glk || SatR | HL | | || | | Sun | Mar || | | | |+----------------------+

Jupiter is in the 4th from D12 Lagna, and lord of 12th from it. Venus is in the 3nd (Maraka sthan). Mars is Matri Rudra. These were the periods in different dasas pointing to her death.

Paternal Grandmother is seen from the 12th (4th from 9th). She died in the same Jupiter and Vneus Dasas in Lagna and Kshema and Utpanna dasas. Jupiter is lord of 7th, and Vneus is lord of 2nd from the 12th, thus both become marakas. In Adhana dasa her death fall into Saturn Dasa, which aspects the 12th adn 7th therefrom and disposits both Marakas Jupiter and Venus. It may also be the Rudra for grandparents and elder relatives.

Guest guest

Dear Karu,

Namaste.

Jaya Jaya jagannath,

Namasthe Gurudeva and Gauranga,

I haven't got any details for my grand parents. Until I find some charts I share

with

others.

I taken Gauranga's chart for check Mother's death.

The stronger of the lord of 2nd and 8th is Rudra, and it's dasa or association

can cause

death.

Rudra for mother must detarmin from Moon or Mars for mother.

In your's Mars is AK and stronger. Take 2nd and 8th from it. Jupiter and Venus

in 2nd from

Mars and none in 8th house. Here Venus become stronger and it is RUDRA for your

mother.

Venus it self or Jupiter (conjoined) or Saturn (Rasi dristi) would be danger for

your

mother.

Venus MD come very late in your life.(perhaps this is not an astrologycal

reason)

Among Saturn and Jupiter, Jupiter is stronger and Jupiter must give the death.

According to your Tara dasa calculation you hava started Venus MD on 1980.

Calculate

antardasa roughly from feb- 1990 to Oct 1992, it was Jupiter AD.

So, according to Tara dasa your mother passed away in Venus MD- Jupiter AD.

>From Utpanna and kshema dasa it is again Jupiter- Jupiter sub and from Adhana

dasa it

must be Mars MD , Jupiter or Saturn AD. Please check.

I may be wrong as I have not done this before. How did you get Mars as Rudra for

mother.?

No, you are correct. I was wrong. Mars is only Sthira Karak for mother. But you

could look

for 2nd and 7th form the sthira Karak for death-inflicting Dasa I suppose. Of

course Venus

is the Matri Rudra. If we take either way, we ge the same planets as Mrityu

Karakas.

Yours, Gauranga das