IndiaDivine.org

Darakaraka-, marana from AK-hari

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

||om brihaspataye namah||

Dear Partha,

On second thoughts, marana from DK in rasi chart makes more sense...In my case, DK is Me placed in Virgo and 7th from it is Pisces ruled by Jupiter. I have taken a teaching job (Jupiter) which pays much lower compared to what I used to earn as a researcher. Where as research (Ra) is in a trine to DK and therefore will give more money.

In your case, spending more time on jyotisa (Ju & Ke) could prove to be hampering your money inflow? But Sarbani mentioned persons...

regards

Hari

On 7/20/05, Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi wrote:

||om brihaspataye namah||

Dear Partha,

Even I also read marana from DK and thought it was applicable in navamsa (bhagya etc)...but Sarbani seems to have used it from AK and in rasi.

On a different note, can you help me out here once again? What is the karaka tithi ruler for my chart?

regards

Hari

On 7/20/05, V.Partha sarathy <partvinu

> wrote: Dear HariIn other list i read marana from DK, now it looks like AK has to be seen. Good that it is clarified, otherwise i was thinking that my jupiter and ketu are blocking the resources!!. Instead it is Rahu now which makes more sense.best wishespartha

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Partha,

Yes, I made a mistake in writing that, given that I squeeze in time to write in the middle of a roomful of people animatedly discussing jyotish till late in the night!! The marana karaka sthana has to be seen from the AK. There may be other anomalies as well, so just ask me for clarifications.

Best regards,

Sarbani

jyotisa [jyotisa ] On Behalf Of V.Partha sarathyWednesday, July 20, 2005 11:44 AMjyotisa Subject: Re: Darakaraka-, marana from AK-hari

Dear HariIn other list i read marana from DK, now it looks like AK has to be seen. Good that it is clarified, otherwise i was thinking that my jupiter and ketu are blocking the resources!!. Instead it is Rahu now which makes more sense.best wishesparthajyotisa , Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi@g...> wrote:> om paramagurave namah> Dear Sarbani, namaste> Thanks for your analysis. It certainly clears up some issues...I see that > you reckoned the marana avastha in rasi chart. So it appears that jyotisa > (and at a deeper level, spirituality) ruled by Ketu will be a stumbling > block to wealth generation. Can I take this as indicative of the fact that > jyotisa would not be an alternative career for me and I would continue to > pursue it as a non-profit activity? In dasamsa, Ju & Ke are conjoined in the > 8th house ruled again by Mercury probably indicating I have to walk a thin > line between my career and pursuing jyotisa. Maybe after retirement...> regards> Hari> > > On 7/19/05, Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani@s...> wrote: > > > > Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > Dear Hari,> > As I wrote to Partha in a another list, we must first look for Srimanta > > and Dhana yogas, by checking the lords of 2nd, 5th and 11th house. The 2nd > > and 5th lord Jupiter is in the lagna. The 11th Mercury is exalted in its own > > sign and it is this Mercury which is the DK. Remember tasmin ucche niche > > srimanta? The involvement of lagna and AL is important to know whether the > > native will be personally involved in making or getting/inheriting wealth. > > The lagna lord should be associated with the DK and Jupiter should be > > associated with the AL, to indicate fame in wealth making. Your lagna does > > not have any association with the DK but Jupiter had graha and rashi drsti > > on the AL. From AK Mars, Ketu is in the marana karaka sthana indicating > > people indicated by Ketu will be obstacles to the growth of your wealth. > > According to the pachakadi sambandha Mars and Mercury are natural enemies > > although placement wise they are not all that bad. At least one planet has > > to be debilitated in rashi, navamsa, dasamsa or D 60. You have Saturn and > > Mars debilitated in navamsa, Venus in the rashi and Mercury and Mars exalted > > in the rashi as well.. You surely have a deep desire to have fame through > > accumulations of wealth by creating something big, and your exalted 11th > > lord in the 11th house , and that too the DK, indicates that you should have > > very good income, which I am very sure you will. However the obstacle, seems > > the non-association of the lagna lord with the DK and their natural enmity > > from the pachakadi sambandha. > > Best regards,> > Sarbani> >