>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

>

Namaste Lakshmi,

I am not a scholar in anything, but you wrote: "someone telling me" and I believe that someone was indeed guiding you. Believe it or not, there are angels around us to guide us. Sometimes you see them and sometimes you don't. But they are here to guide us. Now, some people will think that I am lunatic, but I am writing this out of my experience.

Regards,

Devika.lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave NamahNamaste All,This occurrence (because it was certainly not adream...no vision, no voice...only an impression aboutSomeone telling me) could be around 5 am because iwoke up with that thought.A thought which i have notcome across in any literature.This list contains many scholors, so perhaps some onecan tell me if there is any truth in this fleetingimpression or is it to be trashed?Regards,Lakshmi--- lakshmi ramesh wrote:> Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste All,> > I had a strange experience early today> morning...around 4 am. It was as though Someone was> telling me that Vinayaka Chaturthi is nothing else> but> the worship of Bala Tripura Sundari and since this> year it falls on wednesday, it is really very

very> auspicious!> > I never before really thought on those lines and am> really confused. > > Regards,> Lakshmi> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > >

Om Gurave Namah

Namaste Devika,

Happy Ganesha Chaturthi.

Thanks for your reply. Your instinctive reply is very

correct and now I also think that there is deeper

significance to this occurrence.

A couple of days back, I bought Sri Lalitha

Sahasranaama Bhaashyam by Soubhagya Bhasara Raya and

received it with blessings from Sri Jayendra

Saraswathi of Kanchi Kaamakoti Peetham. The Kanchi

swami(s) are doing part of their Chaturmasya vratam

in Tirupati. I thought I was lucky 1)to have got the

book in the first place and 2) to receive the

blessings of Sri Jayendra who seemed overjoyed that I

chose that particular book. I wanted to do pooja to

the book (we have a custom of worshipping books on

this day) on Vinayaka Chaturthi day and start reading

it.But just how lucky i am was proved when I did the

google search on Bala Tripura sundari last night.

The search had thrown up a link in which the legend of

Soubhagya Bhaskara Raya had been written. It says that

when the author had written the interpretation, the

learned pundits of Kasi ridiculed & questioned its

authenticity & erudition. The author was challenged to

recite the names of 64 thousand yoginis as a test. The

pundits, gleefully anticipating the rout of Bhaskara

Raya, were rudely shocked when the author had started

reciting the names in a continous flow in the form of

extempore shlokas..that too so fast that it

practically made jotting down the names impossible.

When some of the chastised pundits lifted the curtain

separating them from the author, they found a girl

(Bala Tripura Sundari) sitting on the lap of Bhaskara

Raya and breathing the names into the ear of the

author!

I think Bala, holding a book and a mala in Her hands,

is the Gynaana pradaata & the governing deity of the

book and I am being directed to seek Her blessings

today.

Other interesting asides are that Lord Venkateshwara

is also reckoned to be a manifestation of Bala (Bala

ji) and was said to have been worshipped in that form.

There is a definite link of Bala to my birth

too(Mercury is the matrikaraka in my chart)...I think

Mother is surely guiding me.

At the time of the occurrence, Moon was transiting

Hasta nakshatra (Kanya rasi ruled by Mercury) at 14

degrees which is very close to the deep exaltation of

Mercury.

Regards,

Lakshmi

--- Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote:

> Namaste Lakshmi,

> I am not a scholar in anything, but you wrote:

> " someone telling me " and I believe that someone was

> indeed guiding you. Believe it or not, there are

> angels around us to guide us. Sometimes you see them

> and sometimes you don't. But they are here to guide

> us. Now, some people will think that I am lunatic,

> but I am writing this out of my experience.

>

> Regards,

> Devika.

>

> lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

> Om Gurave Namah

>

> Namaste All,

>

> This occurrence (because it was certainly not a

> dream...no vision, no voice...only an impression

> about

> Someone telling me) could be around 5 am because i

> woke up with that thought.A thought which i have not

> come across in any literature.

>

> This list contains many scholors, so perhaps some

> one

> can tell me if there is any truth in this fleeting

> impression or is it to be trashed?

>

> Regards,

> Lakshmi

>

>

> --- lakshmi ramesh wrote:

>

> > Om Gurave Namah

> >

> > Namaste All,

> >

> > I had a strange experience early today

> > morning...around 4 am. It was as though Someone

> was

> > telling me that Vinayaka Chaturthi is nothing else

> > but

> > the worship of Bala Tripura Sundari and since this

> > year it falls on wednesday, it is really very very

> > auspicious!

> >

> > I never before really thought on those lines and

> am

> > really confused.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Lakshmi

> >

> >

> >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> > protection around

> >

> >

>

>

>

>

> Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

>

>

>

>

> *tat savitur varenyam*

>

` ïI ra"veNÔ gué_yae nm>

om çré räghavendra gurubhyo namaù

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Lakshmi Ji,

Now you wrote that you had a dream one day before Ganesh Chaturthi that you have to worship Bala Tripura Sundari.Now if we go through Shri Ganapathy Atharvasheersham which is also called Ganapaty Upanishad,it clearly tells -SHAKTI TRYAATMAKA MOOLAADHARA STHITHOSI NITYAM...... So it is clear being the most affectionate son of Mother Parvathi,HE has got all the powers of 3 Shaktis who is nothing other than Mother Tripura Sundari .You can find confirmations about this in Shri Lalita Sahasranaama Stotram, Lalita Trishati Naama Stotram etc.

So indirectly Ganapathy tells you that he wants to sit in your Mooladhara but for that you worship Mother Bala Tripura Sundari.So when you see Lord Ganapthy in dream next time,it indicates HE has entered your Mooladhara.

I know you are experienced,highly spiritual,so I am not going too much deep in this matter.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Devika,Happy Ganesha Chaturthi.Thanks for your reply. Your instinctive reply is verycorrect and now I also think that there is deepersignificance to this occurrence. A couple of days back, I bought Sri LalithaSahasranaama Bhaashyam by Soubhagya Bhasara Raya andreceived it with blessings from Sri JayendraSaraswathi of Kanchi Kaamakoti Peetham. The Kanchiswami(s) are doing part of their Chaturmasya vratamin Tirupati. I thought I was lucky 1)to have got thebook in the first place and 2) to receive theblessings of Sri Jayendra who seemed overjoyed that Ichose that particular book. I wanted to do pooja tothe book (we have a custom of worshipping books onthis day) on Vinayaka Chaturthi day and start readingit.But just how lucky i am was proved when I did thegoogle search

on Bala Tripura sundari last night.The search had thrown up a link in which the legend ofSoubhagya Bhaskara Raya had been written. It says thatwhen the author had written the interpretation, thelearned pundits of Kasi ridiculed & questioned itsauthenticity & erudition. The author was challenged torecite the names of 64 thousand yoginis as a test. Thepundits, gleefully anticipating the rout of BhaskaraRaya, were rudely shocked when the author had startedreciting the names in a continous flow in the form of extempore shlokas..that too so fast that itpractically made jotting down the names impossible.When some of the chastised pundits lifted the curtainseparating them from the author, they found a girl(Bala Tripura Sundari) sitting on the lap of BhaskaraRaya and breathing the names into the ear of theauthor! I think Bala, holding a book and a mala in Her hands,is the Gynaana pradaata & the

governing deity of thebook and I am being directed to seek Her blessingstoday.Other interesting asides are that Lord Venkateshwarais also reckoned to be a manifestation of Bala (Balaji) and was said to have been worshipped in that form.There is a definite link of Bala to my birthtoo(Mercury is the matrikaraka in my chart)...I thinkMother is surely guiding me.At the time of the occurrence, Moon was transitingHasta nakshatra (Kanya rasi ruled by Mercury) at 14degrees which is very close to the deep exaltation ofMercury.Regards,Lakshmi --- Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote:> Namaste Lakshmi,> I am not a scholar in anything, but you wrote:> "someone telling me" and I believe that someone was> indeed guiding you. Believe it or not, there are> angels around us to guide us. Sometimes you see them> and sometimes you

don't. But they are here to guide> us. Now, some people will think that I am lunatic,> but I am writing this out of my experience. > > Regards,> Devika.> > lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:> Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste All,> > This occurrence (because it was certainly not a> dream...no vision, no voice...only an impression> about> Someone telling me) could be around 5 am because i> woke up with that thought.A thought which i have not> come across in any literature.> > This list contains many scholors, so perhaps some> one> can tell me if there is any truth in this fleeting> impression or is it to be trashed?> > Regards,> Lakshmi> > > --- lakshmi ramesh wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Namaste All,> > > >

I had a strange experience early today> > morning...around 4 am. It was as though Someone> was> > telling me that Vinayaka Chaturthi is nothing else> > but> > the worship of Bala Tripura Sundari and since this> > year it falls on wednesday, it is really very very> > auspicious!> > > > I never before really thought on those lines and> am> > really confused. > > > > Regards,> > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> > protection around > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* >

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Did You send some material of Prasna or not?

ps. I dont want to push You only want to know if i didnt miss something.

Good luck,

Rafal

-

Ramadas Rao

sohamsa

Saturday, September 10, 2005 7:28 AM

Re: Vinayaka Chaturthi - Worship of Bala?

` ïI ra"veNÔ gué_yae nm>

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Lakshmi Ji,

Now you wrote that you had a dream one day before Ganesh Chaturthi that you have to worship Bala Tripura Sundari.Now if we go through Shri Ganapathy Atharvasheersham which is also called Ganapaty Upanishad,it clearly tells -SHAKTI TRYAATMAKA MOOLAADHARA STHITHOSI NITYAM...... So it is clear being the most affectionate son of Mother Parvathi,HE has got all the powers of 3 Shaktis who is nothing other than Mother Tripura Sundari .You can find confirmations about this in Shri Lalita Sahasranaama Stotram, Lalita Trishati Naama Stotram etc.

So indirectly Ganapathy tells you that he wants to sit in your Mooladhara but for that you worship Mother Bala Tripura Sundari.So when you see Lord Ganapthy in dream next time,it indicates HE has entered your Mooladhara.

I know you are experienced,highly spiritual,so I am not going too much deep in this matter.

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Devika,Happy Ganesha Chaturthi.Thanks for your reply. Your instinctive reply is verycorrect and now I also think that there is deepersignificance to this occurrence. A couple of days back, I bought Sri LalithaSahasranaama Bhaashyam by Soubhagya Bhasara Raya andreceived it with blessings from Sri JayendraSaraswathi of Kanchi Kaamakoti Peetham. The Kanchiswami(s) are doing part of their Chaturmasya vratamin Tirupati. I thought I was lucky 1)to have got thebook in the first place and 2) to receive theblessings of Sri Jayendra who seemed overjoyed that Ichose that particular book. I wanted to do pooja tothe book (we have a custom of worshipping books onthis day) on Vinayaka Chaturthi day and start readingit.But just how lucky i am was proved when I did thegoogle search on Bala Tripura sundari last night.The search had thrown up a link in which the legend ofSoubhagya Bhaskara Raya had been written. It says thatwhen the author had written the interpretation, thelearned pundits of Kasi ridiculed & questioned itsauthenticity & erudition. The author was challenged torecite the names of 64 thousand yoginis as a test. Thepundits, gleefully anticipating the rout of BhaskaraRaya, were rudely shocked when the author had startedreciting the names in a continous flow in the form of extempore shlokas..that too so fast that itpractically made jotting down the names impossible.When some of the chastised pundits lifted the curtainseparating them from the author, they found a girl(Bala Tripura Sundari) sitting on the lap of BhaskaraRaya and breathing the names into the ear of theauthor! I think Bala, holding a book and a mala in Her hands,is the Gynaana pradaata & the governing deity of thebook and I am being directed to seek Her blessingstoday.Other interesting asides are that Lord Venkateshwarais also reckoned to be a manifestation of Bala (Balaji) and was said to have been worshipped in that form.There is a definite link of Bala to my birthtoo(Mercury is the matrikaraka in my chart)...I thinkMother is surely guiding me.At the time of the occurrence, Moon was transitingHasta nakshatra (Kanya rasi ruled by Mercury) at 14degrees which is very close to the deep exaltation ofMercury.Regards,Lakshmi --- Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote:> Namaste Lakshmi,> I am not a scholar in anything, but you wrote:> "someone telling me" and I believe that someone was> indeed guiding you. Believe it or not, there are> angels around us to guide us. Sometimes you see them> and sometimes you don't. But they are here to guide> us. Now, some people will think that I am lunatic,> but I am writing this out of my experience. > > Regards,> Devika.> > lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:> Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste All,> > This occurrence (because it was certainly not a> dream...no vision, no voice...only an impression> about> Someone telling me) could be around 5 am because i> woke up with that thought.A thought which i have not> come across in any literature.> > This list contains many scholors, so perhaps some> one> can tell me if there is any truth in this fleeting> impression or is it to be trashed?> > Regards,> Lakshmi> > > --- lakshmi ramesh wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Namaste All,> > > > I had a strange experience early today> > morning...around 4 am. It was as though Someone> was> > telling me that Vinayaka Chaturthi is nothing else> > but> > the worship of Bala Tripura Sundari and since this> > year it falls on wednesday, it is really very very> > auspicious!> > > > I never before really thought on those lines and> am> > really confused. > > > > Regards,> > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> > protection around > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* >

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Rafal Ji,

I did not send any Prashna Material.Please give me 2-3 days more as I became busy here itself.

Ramadas Rao.Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

Dear Ramadas Rao,

Did You send some material of Prasna or not?

ps. I dont want to push You only want to know if i didnt miss something.

Good luck,

Rafal

-

Ramadas Rao

sohamsa

Saturday, September 10, 2005 7:28 AM

Re: Vinayaka Chaturthi - Worship of Bala?

` ïI ra"veNÔ gué_yae nm>

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Lakshmi Ji,

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Devika,Happy Ganesha Chaturthi.Thanks for your reply. Your instinctive reply is verycorrect and now I also think that there is deepersignificance to this occurrence. A couple of days back, I bought Sri LalithaSahasranaama Bhaashyam by Soubhagya Bhasara Raya andreceived it with blessings from Sri JayendraSaraswathi of Kanchi Kaamakoti Peetham. The Kanchiswami(s) are doing part of their Chaturmasya vratamin Tirupati. I thought I was lucky 1)to have got thebook in the first place and 2) to receive theblessings of Sri Jayendra who seemed overjoyed that Ichose that particular book. I wanted to do pooja tothe book (we have a custom of worshipping books onthis day) on Vinayaka Chaturthi day and start readingit.But just how lucky i am was proved when I did thegoogle search

on Bala Tripura sundari last night.The search had thrown up a link in which the legend ofSoubhagya Bhaskara Raya had been written. It says thatwhen the author had written the interpretation, thelearned pundits of Kasi ridiculed & questioned itsauthenticity & erudition. The author was challenged torecite the names of 64 thousand yoginis as a test. Thepundits, gleefully anticipating the rout of BhaskaraRaya, were rudely shocked when the author had startedreciting the names in a continous flow in the form of extempore shlokas..that too so fast that itpractically made jotting down the names impossible.When some of the chastised pundits lifted the curtainseparating them from the author, they found a girl(Bala Tripura Sundari) sitting on the lap of BhaskaraRaya and breathing the names into the ear of theauthor! I think Bala, holding a book and a mala in Her hands,is the Gynaana pradaata & the

governing deity of thebook and I am being directed to seek Her blessingstoday.Other interesting asides are that Lord Venkateshwarais also reckoned to be a manifestation of Bala (Balaji) and was said to have been worshipped in that form.There is a definite link of Bala to my birthtoo(Mercury is the matrikaraka in my chart)...I thinkMother is surely guiding me.At the time of the occurrence, Moon was transitingHasta nakshatra (Kanya rasi ruled by Mercury) at 14degrees which is very close to the deep exaltation ofMercury.Regards,Lakshmi --- Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote:> Namaste Lakshmi,> I am not a scholar in anything, but you wrote:> "someone telling me" and I believe that someone was> indeed guiding you. Believe it or not, there are> angels around us to guide us. Sometimes you see them> and sometimes you

don't. But they are here to guide> us. Now, some people will think that I am lunatic,> but I am writing this out of my experience. > > Regards,> Devika.> > lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:> Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste All,> > This occurrence (because it was certainly not a> dream...no vision, no voice...only an impression> about> Someone telling me) could be around 5 am because i> woke up with that thought.A thought which i have not> come across in any literature.> > This list contains many scholors, so perhaps some> one> can tell me if there is any truth in this fleeting> impression or is it to be trashed?> > Regards,> Lakshmi> > > --- lakshmi ramesh wrote:> > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Namaste All,> > > >

I had a strange experience early today> > morning...around 4 am. It was as though Someone> was> > telling me that Vinayaka Chaturthi is nothing else> > but> > the worship of Bala Tripura Sundari and since this> > year it falls on wednesday, it is really very very> > auspicious!> > > > I never before really thought on those lines and> am> > really confused. > > > > Regards,> > Lakshmi> > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> > protection around > > > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> protection around > > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* >

` ïI ra"veNÔ gué_yae nm>

` nmae naray[ay,

om namo näräyaëäya|

Dear Lakshmi Ji,

Thanks for your mail and your opinions.

Om Gurave NamahNamaste Ramdas Rao ji,Thank you so much for your reply. It is a privilege toreceive blessings from a great and good heartedsadhaka like you and it is precisely those blessingsthat enable me to walk the path shown by Mother.Ramdas rao ji, do you remember the incrediblybeautiful red (coral coloured) bust of LordVenkateshwara I had shown to you in my house? I thinkI have shown it to Partha and Hari too. I had always wondered over the strange colour and origin of thatidol, but when I read the other day about the "RedGoddess" (Bala Tripura Sundari), it was as though theanswer had been found. Regards,Lakshmi--- Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:> > ` ïI ra"veNÔ gué_yae

nm> > > om çré räghavendra gurubhyo namaù > > ` nmae naray[ay,> > om namo näräyaëäya|> Dear Lakshmi Ji,> Now you wrote that you had a dream one day before> Ganesh Chaturthi that you have to worship Bala> Tripura Sundari.Now if we go through Shri Ganapathy> Atharvasheersham which is also called Ganapaty> Upanishad,it clearly tells -SHAKTI TRYAATMAKA> MOOLAADHARA STHITHOSI NITYAM...... So it is clear> being the most affectionate son of Mother> Parvathi,HE has got all the powers of 3 Shaktis who> is nothing other than Mother Tripura Sundari .You> can find confirmations about this in Shri Lalita> Sahasranaama Stotram, Lalita Trishati Naama Stotram> etc.> So indirectly Ganapathy tells you that he wants

to> sit in your Mooladhara but for that you worship> Mother Bala Tripura Sundari.So when you see Lord> Ganapthy in dream next time,it indicates HE has> entered your Mooladhara.> I know you are experienced,highly spiritual,so I am> not going too much deep in this matter.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:> Om Gurave Namah> > Namaste Devika,> > Happy Ganesha Chaturthi.> > Thanks for your reply. Your instinctive reply is> very> correct and now I also think that there is deeper> significance to this occurrence. > > A couple of days back, I bought Sri Lalitha> Sahasranaama Bhaashyam by Soubhagya Bhasara Raya and> received it with blessings from Sri Jayendra> Saraswathi of Kanchi Kaamakoti Peetham. The Kanchi> swami(s) are doing

part of their Chaturmasya vratam> in Tirupati. I thought I was lucky 1)to have got the> book in the first place and 2) to receive the> blessings of Sri Jayendra who seemed overjoyed that> I> chose that particular book. I wanted to do pooja to> the book (we have a custom of worshipping books on> this day) on Vinayaka Chaturthi day and start> reading> it.But just how lucky i am was proved when I did the> google search on Bala Tripura sundari last night.> > The search had thrown up a link in which the legend> of> Soubhagya Bhaskara Raya had been written. It says> that> when the author had written the interpretation, the> learned pundits of Kasi ridiculed & questioned its> authenticity & erudition. The author was challenged> to> recite the names of 64 thousand yoginis as a test.> The> pundits, gleefully anticipating the

rout of Bhaskara> Raya, were rudely shocked when the author had> started> reciting the names in a continous flow in the form> of > extempore shlokas..that too so fast that it> practically made jotting down the names impossible.> When some of the chastised pundits lifted the> curtain> separating them from the author, they found a girl> (Bala Tripura Sundari) sitting on the lap of> Bhaskara> Raya and breathing the names into the ear of the> author! > > I think Bala, holding a book and a mala in Her> hands,> is the Gynaana pradaata & the governing deity of the> book and I am being directed to seek Her blessings> today.> > Other interesting asides are that Lord Venkateshwara> is also reckoned to be a manifestation of Bala (Bala> ji) and was said to have been worshipped in that> form.> There is a definite

link of Bala to my birth> too(Mercury is the matrikaraka in my chart)...I> think> Mother is surely guiding me.> > At the time of the occurrence, Moon was transiting> Hasta nakshatra (Kanya rasi ruled by Mercury) at 14> degrees which is very close to the deep exaltation> of> Mercury.> > Regards,> Lakshmi> > > --- Devika Dhillon <devikadhillon wrote:> > > Namaste Lakshmi,> > I am not a scholar in anything, but you wrote:> > "someone telling me" and I believe that someone> was> > indeed guiding you. Believe it or not, there are> > angels around us to guide us. Sometimes you see> them> > and sometimes you don't. But they are here to> guide> > us. Now, some people will think that I am lunatic,> > but I am writing this out of

my experience. > > > > Regards,> > Devika.> > > > lakshmi ramesh <b_lakshmi_ramesh wrote:> > Om Gurave Namah> > > > Namaste All,> > > > This occurrence (because it was certainly not a> > dream...no vision, no voice...only an impression> > about> > Someone telling me) could be around 5 am because i> > woke up with that thought.A thought which i have> not> > come across in any literature.> > > > This list contains many scholors, so perhaps some> > one> > can tell me if there is any truth in this fleeting> > impression or is it to be trashed?> > > > Regards,> > Lakshmi> > > > > > --- lakshmi ramesh wrote:> > > > > Om Gurave Namah> > > > > > Namaste

All,> > > > > > I had a strange experience early today> > > morning...around 4 am. It was as though Someone> > was> > > telling me that Vinayaka Chaturthi is nothing> else> > > but> > > the worship of Bala Tripura Sundari and since> this> > > year it falls on wednesday, it is really very> very> > > auspicious!> > > > > > I never before really thought on those lines and> > am> > > really confused. > > > > > > Regards,> > > Lakshmi> > > > > >> > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> > > protection around > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam> > protection around > > > > > > > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* > >