IndiaDivine.org

Char BK Replacement - a case study - Correction

Rate this topic

Guest guest

- Guru Mahadasha started from Nov 2004

Utpal Pathak <vedic_pathak wrote:

Dear Members,

I am giving a case study which shows how 'Char BK' replacement has worked in my life.

14.5.72, 8.15 AM (Recorded), Idar (Gujarat,India) 73e00, 23n48

or 8.15.10 (considering D60)

In my Chart Guru & Shani have occupied Same Degree i.e 15th Degree. Evidently Guru is Char BK & Shani is MK.

I had developed a great feeling for 'Sain Baba' since around 1994. I clearly remember that there was a good amount of pull on me from Sain Baba. it remained for another 3 years and then it faded away as years passed and by 98/99 the spell of the saint faded away considerably. i don't know the reasons. it just happened and i have honestly described it. I was in the thick of Rahu Mahadasha then & Sade Sati was just starting for me.

now just before the advent of Guru Mahadasha (Nov'05), i had taken a holy bath in Pushkal Tirth in Ajamer on Mahashivratri day. Incidentally it was 18th Feb (Birth day of Shri RamKrishna as per English calendar). after that incident one book called 'Gospel of Shri Ramkrishna' accidentally came in my hand. I just read few pages & my life took a new direction. i was overwhelmed by RamKrishna's Teachings. It had appealed my inquiring mind so much that never before i was impressed so much by any Spiritual person or teaching. all that happened in fag end of Rahu/Mars. and with advent of Guru Mahadasha, Thakur is my Guru for ever.

Shri Thakur led a Simple life and i had always felt attraction towards him whenever i saw his Pictures but real submission came when i read the book.

So now looking from the hindsight, i feel that it was a clear shift from Sain Baba(Guru) to Shri RamKrishna(Saturn). It was a BK Replacement of Jupiter by Saturn. Strangely enough, Jupiter got replaced by Saturn during my age of 33rd when actually Guru strikes and when It's dasha just started for me.

MK place was hence became empty and there was bound to be an upheaval in that area. My mother had passed thro' lot of mental agony during 2003 to 2005. she had suffered Physically as well and just saved by a whisker in a train accident with the grace of god. I don't know whether problems in the area of Mother is over or not.

I have narrated the above story, not to bore you all but with the details given above, it becomes easy to understand The CK replacement & area under stress and also proves worth of CK Replacement.

best regards,

utpal

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.