IndiaDivine.org

Re:Marriage related prasna-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Namaste friends,

Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.

However, please note that some of these mantras are really serious. These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra and a certain kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to practice them without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all the details. Mantras that contain "tarpayami" imply an offering of water or something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of these mantras contain very serious beejaksharas.

As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi Nityas, I just wanted to make this small point.

In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be worshipped by all - male and female.

Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave "Om Vijayaayai Namah". Slow and steady is the best in these matters. Of course, if you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra with the proper yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the absence of such a guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It works slowly, but comes with no risks.

Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine did not remember a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were trying to find it at around the same time you sent your mail. That coincidence was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank you!

May Jupiter's light shine on us,

Narasimha

-------------------------------Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org-------------------------------

> || Om Gurave Namah ||> Namaste Friends,> Thank you Narasimha for that knowledge,> I did a google search for Nitya devi and found these information,> http://www.astrojyoti.com/lunarphasesandthenityadevis.htm> The Article author I assume is the Contact listed> Pandit S.P.Tata. ,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.> > For those who want to look up their Kalatra tithi , Can right click on> JHora's longitude panel and select Special tithi's.> The birth tithi is multiplied by the house number to get the special tithi.> The tithi is the Jala tatva indicator in Panchanga and it indicates the> Mother form of Time which fulfiles ones desired purpose.> > *The 15 Nitya Devis*> > *1. Kameshvari*: Means "Lady of Desire"> > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Sa Ka La Hrim Nityaklinne Madadrave> Sauh Am Kameshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.> > *2. **Bhagamalini*: Means "The Flowering Yoni"> > Her Mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Bhagabuge Bhagini Bhagodari Bhagamale> Bhagavahe Bhagaguhye Bhagayoni Bhaganipatini Sarvabhagavashankari Bhagarupe> Nityaklinne Bhagasvarupe Sarvani Bhagani Me Hyanaya Varade Rete Surete> Bhagaklinne Klinnadrave Kledaya Dravaya Amoghe Bhagavicce Kshubha Kshobhaya> Sarvasatvan Bhagodari Aim Blum Jem Blum Bhem Blum Mom Blum Hem Blum Hem> Klinne Sarvani Bhagani Me Vashamanaya Strim Hara Blem Hrim Am Bhagamalini> Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > *3. Nityaklinna*: Means "Wet Nitya, or Always Wet"> > Her Mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Nityaklinne Madadrave Svaha im Nityaklinna> Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > *4. Bherunda*: Her Mantra is: "Aim Hrim Shrim Im Om Krom Bhrom Kraum Jhmraum> Cchraum Jraum Svaha Im Bherunda Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami> Namah,"> > *5. **Vahnivasini*: Her Name meaning the dweller in fire.> > Her mantra is "Om Hrim Vahnivasiniyai Namah."> > *6. Mahavajrswari*; Her Mantra is "Um Hrim Klinne Aim Krom Nityamadadrave> Hrim Um Mahavajreshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > *7. Shivaduti*: She is called Shivaduti because she makes Shiva her> messenger (Duti). Her Mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Shivadutyai Namah> Shivadutinitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > *8. **Tvarita*: Her mantra is "Om Hrim Hum Khe Ca Che Ksah Strim Hum Kse> Hrim Phat."> > *9. Kulasundari:* Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Aim Klim Sauh Kulasundari> Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > *10. Nitya-Nityamba*: Her mantra is "Ha Sa Ka La Ra Daim Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dim> Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dauh Nitya Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > *11. Nilapataka*: Her name means Sapphire Banner> > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem Strum Krom Am Klim Aim Blum> Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami> Tarpayami Namah."> > *12. Vijaya*: Her name means Victorious.> > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Bha Ma Ra Ya Aum Aim Vijaya Nitya Shri Padukam> Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > *13. Sarvamangala*: Her name means "all auspicious"> > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Svaum Om Sarvamangala Nitya Shri Padukam> Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > *14. Jwalamalini*: Her name means "garlanded with flames"> > Her mantra is "Om namo bhagavati Jvalamalini devadevi> sarvabhutasamharakarike jatavedasi jvalanti jvala jvala prajvala prajvala> Hrim Hrim Hum Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Jvalamalini Hum Phat Svaha."> > *15. Chitra*: Her name means variegated> > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am Chitra Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami> Tarpayami Namah."> Warm Regards> Sanjay P> > On 9/22/05, pvr108 <pvr@c...> wrote:> >> > Namaste Hari,> >> > A lot of ground has been covered by others. Just a couple of> > additional points..> >> > Your Kalatra Tithi is Krishna Dwadasi. There are 15 Nitya forms of> > Devi, which rule over the 15 tithis. The form for Dwadasi is Vijaya.> > If you get hold of any Devi worshippers, find a good mantra for> > Vijaya. Perhaps Sarbani can help!> >> > If you can't get a mantra, just do the simple obvious one: "Om> > Vijayaayai Namah".> >> > But do a mantra for Vijaya for 40 days in a row. If possible, do it> > during Jupiter hora everyday (7th lord from Venus).> >> > There is a bright chance during Oct 31-Nov 22, 2005 and Feb 4-March> > 11, 2006. Overall, this year's TP chart shows a strong chance. Happy> > birthday a few days in adavnce, by the way!> >> > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > Narasimha

Namaste P.V.R Rao Guru,list members.

My kalatra tithi is pournimasya, 15th in brighter half ..so i guess I

should be reciting mantra for chitra.

Could you please provide me a simple mantra for chitra.

Thank you

Hari M.

sohamsa , " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao " <pvr@c...>

wrote:

> Namaste friends,

>

> Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.

>

> However, please note that some of these mantras are really serious.

These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra and a certain

kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to practice them

without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all the details.

Mantras that contain " tarpayami " imply an offering of water or

something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of these mantras

contain very serious beejaksharas.

>

> As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi Nityas, I just

wanted to make this small point.

>

> In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be worshipped by

all - male and female.

>

> Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave " Om Vijayaayai

Namah " . Slow and steady is the best in these matters. Of course, if

you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra with the proper

yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the absence of such a

guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It works slowly,

but comes with no risks.

>

> Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine did not remember

a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were trying to

find it at around the same time you sent your mail. That coincidence

was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank you!

>

> May Jupiter's light shine on us,

> Narasimha

> -------------------------------

> Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

> Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

> Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

>

> > || Om Gurave Namah ||

> > Namaste Friends,

> > Thank you Narasimha for that knowledge,

> > I did a google search for Nitya devi and found these

information,

> > http://www.astrojyoti.com/lunarphasesandthenityadevis.htm

> > The Article author I assume is the Contact listed

> > Pandit S.P.Tata. ,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.

> >

> > For those who want to look up their Kalatra tithi , Can right

click on

> > JHora's longitude panel and select Special tithi's.

> > The birth tithi is multiplied by the house number to get the

special tithi.

> > The tithi is the Jala tatva indicator in Panchanga and it

indicates the

> > Mother form of Time which fulfiles ones desired purpose.

> >

> > *The 15 Nitya Devis*

> >

> > *1. Kameshvari*: Means " Lady of Desire "

> >

> > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Sa Ka La Hrim Nityaklinne

Madadrave

> > Sauh Am Kameshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.

> >

> > *2. **Bhagamalini*: Means " The Flowering Yoni "

> >

> > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Bhagabuge Bhagini Bhagodari

Bhagamale

> > Bhagavahe Bhagaguhye Bhagayoni Bhaganipatini Sarvabhagavashankari

Bhagarupe

> > Nityaklinne Bhagasvarupe Sarvani Bhagani Me Hyanaya Varade Rete

Surete

> > Bhagaklinne Klinnadrave Kledaya Dravaya Amoghe Bhagavicce Kshubha

Kshobhaya

> > Sarvasatvan Bhagodari Aim Blum Jem Blum Bhem Blum Mom Blum Hem

Blum Hem

> > Klinne Sarvani Bhagani Me Vashamanaya Strim Hara Blem Hrim Am

Bhagamalini

> > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> >

> > *3. Nityaklinna*: Means " Wet Nitya, or Always Wet "

> >

> > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Nityaklinne Madadrave Svaha im

Nityaklinna

> >

> > *4. Bherunda*: Her Mantra is: " Aim Hrim Shrim Im Om Krom Bhrom

Kraum Jhmraum

> > Cchraum Jraum Svaha Im Bherunda Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami

Tarpayami

> > Namah, "

> >

> > *5. **Vahnivasini*: Her Name meaning the dweller in fire.

> >

> > Her mantra is " Om Hrim Vahnivasiniyai Namah. "

> >

> > *6. Mahavajrswari*; Her Mantra is " Um Hrim Klinne Aim Krom

Nityamadadrave

> > Hrim Um Mahavajreshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami

Namah. "

> >

> > *7. Shivaduti*: She is called Shivaduti because she makes Shiva

her

> > messenger (Duti). Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Shivadutyai Namah

> > Shivadutinitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> >

> > *8. **Tvarita*: Her mantra is " Om Hrim Hum Khe Ca Che Ksah Strim

Hum Kse

> > Hrim Phat. "

> >

> > *9. Kulasundari:* Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Aim Klim Sauh

Kulasundari

> >

> > *10. Nitya-Nityamba*: Her mantra is " Ha Sa Ka La Ra Daim Ha Sa Ka

La Ra Dim

> > Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dauh Nitya Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami

Namah. "

> >

> > *11. Nilapataka*: Her name means Sapphire Banner

> >

> > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem Strum Krom Am Klim Aim Blum

> > Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka Nitya Shri Padukam

Pujayami

> > Tarpayami Namah. "

> >

> > *12. Vijaya*: Her name means Victorious.

> >

> > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Bha Ma Ra Ya Aum Aim Vijaya Nitya

Shri Padukam

> > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> >

> > *13. Sarvamangala*: Her name means " all auspicious "

> >

> > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Svaum Om Sarvamangala Nitya Shri

Padukam

> > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> >

> > *14. Jwalamalini*: Her name means " garlanded with flames "

> >

> > Her mantra is " Om namo bhagavati Jvalamalini devadevi

> > sarvabhutasamharakarike jatavedasi jvalanti jvala jvala prajvala

prajvala

> > Hrim Hrim Hum Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Jvalamalini Hum Phat

Svaha. "

> >

> > *15. Chitra*: Her name means variegated

> >

> > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am Chitra Nitya Shri Padukam

Pujayami

> > Tarpayami Namah. "

> > Warm Regards

> > Sanjay P

> >

> > On 9/22/05, pvr108 <pvr@c...> wrote:

> > >

> > > Namaste Hari,

> > >

> > > A lot of ground has been covered by others. Just a couple of

> > > additional points..

> > >

> > > Your Kalatra Tithi is Krishna Dwadasi. There are 15 Nitya forms

of

> > > Devi, which rule over the 15 tithis. The form for Dwadasi is

Vijaya.

> > > If you get hold of any Devi worshippers, find a good mantra for

> > > Vijaya. Perhaps Sarbani can help!

> > >

> > > If you can't get a mantra, just do the simple obvious one: " Om

> > > Vijayaayai Namah " .

> > >

> > > But do a mantra for Vijaya for 40 days in a row. If possible,

do it

> > > during Jupiter hora everyday (7th lord from Venus).

> > >

> > > There is a bright chance during Oct 31-Nov 22, 2005 and Feb 4-

March

> > > 11, 2006. Overall, this year's TP chart shows a strong chance.

Happy

> > > birthday a few days in adavnce, by the way!

> > >

> > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,

> > > Narasimha

Namaste Hari,

I suggest the following simple mantra:

Om Chitraayai Namah

or

Om ChitraaNityaayai Namah

Narasimha

-------------------------------Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org-------------------------------

> Namaste P.V.R Rao Guru,list members.> > My kalatra tithi is pournimasya, 15th in brighter half ..so i guess I > should be reciting mantra for chitra.> > Could you please provide me a simple mantra for chitra.> > Thank you> > Hari M.> > sohamsa , "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" <pvr@c...> > wrote:> > Namaste friends,> > > > Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.> > > > However, please note that some of these mantras are really serious. > These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra and a certain > kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to practice them > without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all the details. > Mantras that contain "tarpayami" imply an offering of water or > something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of these mantras > contain very serious beejaksharas.> > > > As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi Nityas, I just > wanted to make this small point.> > > > In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be worshipped by > all - male and female.> > > > Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave "Om Vijayaayai > Namah". Slow and steady is the best in these matters. Of course, if > you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra with the proper > yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the absence of such a > guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It works slowly, > but comes with no risks.> > > > Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine did not remember > a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were trying to > find it at around the same time you sent your mail. That coincidence > was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank you!> > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > Narasimha> > -------------------------------> > Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net> > Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org> > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org> > -------------------------------> > > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > > Namaste Friends,> > > Thank you Narasimha for that knowledge,> > > I did a google search for Nitya devi and found these > information,> > > http://www.astrojyoti.com/lunarphasesandthenityadevis.htm> > > The Article author I assume is the Contact listed> > > Pandit S.P.Tata. ,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.> > > > > > For those who want to look up their Kalatra tithi , Can right > click on> > > JHora's longitude panel and select Special tithi's.> > > The birth tithi is multiplied by the house number to get the > special tithi.> > > The tithi is the Jala tatva indicator in Panchanga and it > indicates the> > > Mother form of Time which fulfiles ones desired purpose.> > > > > > *The 15 Nitya Devis*> > > > > > *1. Kameshvari*: Means "Lady of Desire"> > > > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Sa Ka La Hrim Nityaklinne > Madadrave> > > Sauh Am Kameshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.> > > > > > *2. **Bhagamalini*: Means "The Flowering Yoni"> > > > > > Her Mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Bhagabuge Bhagini Bhagodari > Bhagamale> > > Bhagavahe Bhagaguhye Bhagayoni Bhaganipatini Sarvabhagavashankari > Bhagarupe> > > Nityaklinne Bhagasvarupe Sarvani Bhagani Me Hyanaya Varade Rete > Surete> > > Bhagaklinne Klinnadrave Kledaya Dravaya Amoghe Bhagavicce Kshubha > Kshobhaya> > > Sarvasatvan Bhagodari Aim Blum Jem Blum Bhem Blum Mom Blum Hem > Blum Hem> > > Klinne Sarvani Bhagani Me Vashamanaya Strim Hara Blem Hrim Am > Bhagamalini> > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > *3. Nityaklinna*: Means "Wet Nitya, or Always Wet"> > > > > > Her Mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Nityaklinne Madadrave Svaha im > Nityaklinna> > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > *4. Bherunda*: Her Mantra is: "Aim Hrim Shrim Im Om Krom Bhrom > Kraum Jhmraum> > > Cchraum Jraum Svaha Im Bherunda Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami > Tarpayami> > > Namah,"> > > > > > *5. **Vahnivasini*: Her Name meaning the dweller in fire.> > > > > > Her mantra is "Om Hrim Vahnivasiniyai Namah."> > > > > > *6. Mahavajrswari*; Her Mantra is "Um Hrim Klinne Aim Krom > Nityamadadrave> > > Hrim Um Mahavajreshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami > Namah."> > > > > > *7. Shivaduti*: She is called Shivaduti because she makes Shiva > her> > > messenger (Duti). Her Mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Shivadutyai Namah> > > Shivadutinitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > *8. **Tvarita*: Her mantra is "Om Hrim Hum Khe Ca Che Ksah Strim > Hum Kse> > > Hrim Phat."> > > > > > *9. Kulasundari:* Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Aim Klim Sauh > Kulasundari> > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > *10. Nitya-Nityamba*: Her mantra is "Ha Sa Ka La Ra Daim Ha Sa Ka > La Ra Dim> > > Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dauh Nitya Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami > Namah."> > > > > > *11. Nilapataka*: Her name means Sapphire Banner> > > > > > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem Strum Krom Am Klim Aim Blum> > > Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka Nitya Shri Padukam > Pujayami> > > Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > *12. Vijaya*: Her name means Victorious.> > > > > > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Bha Ma Ra Ya Aum Aim Vijaya Nitya > Shri Padukam> > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > *13. Sarvamangala*: Her name means "all auspicious"> > > > > > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Svaum Om Sarvamangala Nitya Shri > Padukam> > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > *14. Jwalamalini*: Her name means "garlanded with flames"> > > > > > Her mantra is "Om namo bhagavati Jvalamalini devadevi> > > sarvabhutasamharakarike jatavedasi jvalanti jvala jvala prajvala > prajvala> > > Hrim Hrim Hum Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Jvalamalini Hum Phat > Svaha."> > > > > > *15. Chitra*: Her name means variegated> > > > > > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am Chitra Nitya Shri Padukam > Pujayami> > > Tarpayami Namah."> > > Warm Regards> > > Sanjay P> > > > > > On 9/22/05, pvr108 <pvr@c...> wrote:> > > >> > > > Namaste Hari,> > > >> > > > A lot of ground has been covered by others. Just a couple of> > > > additional points..> > > >> > > > Your Kalatra Tithi is Krishna Dwadasi. There are 15 Nitya forms > of> > > > Devi, which rule over the 15 tithis. The form for Dwadasi is > Vijaya.> > > > If you get hold of any Devi worshippers, find a good mantra for> > > > Vijaya. Perhaps Sarbani can help!> > > >> > > > If you can't get a mantra, just do the simple obvious one: "Om> > > > Vijayaayai Namah".> > > >> > > > But do a mantra for Vijaya for 40 days in a row. If possible, > do it> > > > during Jupiter hora everyday (7th lord from Venus).> > > >> > > > There is a bright chance during Oct 31-Nov 22, 2005 and Feb 4-> March> > > > 11, 2006. Overall, this year's TP chart shows a strong chance. > Happy> > > > birthday a few days in adavnce, by the way!> > > >> > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > > > Narasimha

om gajavaktraaya namah

Dear Narasimha, namaste

I understand your point clearly. In fact, when I saw Sanjay P's email, I was about to write a reply that I would rather prefer some mantra for Vijaya Nitya Devi which comes from the parampara knowledge or from the paramaguru. But for some reason, I never wrote that reply and judging from your comments, Sanjay P's email served another purpose.

Visti advised me to do Kamalatmika worship and when I privately contacted Sanjay a few days back, he told me not to dabble in dasamahavidya worship. I am chanting the simple mantra you gave and also the mantras given by Sarbani & Sri Ramadas.

regards

Hari

On 9/25/05, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao <pvr wrote:

Namaste friends,

Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.

However, please note that some of these mantras are really serious. These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra and a certain kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to practice them without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all the details. Mantras that contain " tarpayami " imply an offering of water or something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of these mantras contain very serious beejaksharas.

As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi Nityas, I just wanted to make this small point.

In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be worshipped by all - male and female.

Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave " Om Vijayaayai Namah " . Slow and steady is the best in these matters. Of course, if you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra with the proper yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the absence of such a guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It works slowly, but comes with no risks.

Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine did not remember a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were trying to find it at around the same time you sent your mail. That coincidence was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank you!

Narasimha

-------------------------------Free Jyotish lessons (MP3):

http://vedicastro.home.comcast.netFree Jyotish software (Windows):

http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website:

http://www.SriJagannath.org-------------------------------

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Narasimha,

Namaskar

Who is the

rishi of this mantra?

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

For services and articles visit:

http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

Narasimha P.V.R. Rao

26 September 2005 01:35

sohamsa

Re:Marriage

related prasna-

Namaste Hari,

I suggest the following simple mantra:

Om Chitraayai

Namah

or

Om

ChitraaNityaayai Namah

Narasimha

-------------------------------

Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

> Namaste P.V.R Rao Guru,list members.

>

> My kalatra tithi is pournimasya, 15th in brighter half ..so i guess I

> should be reciting mantra for chitra.

>

> Could you please provide me a simple mantra for chitra.

>

> Thank you

>

> Hari M.

>

> sohamsa ,

" Narasimha P.V.R. Rao " <pvr@c...>

> wrote:

> > Namaste friends,

> >

> > Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.

> >

> > However, please note that some of these mantras are really serious.

> These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra and a certain

> kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to practice them

> without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all the details.

> Mantras that contain " tarpayami " imply an offering of water or

> something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of these mantras

> contain very serious beejaksharas.

> >

> > As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi Nityas, I just

> wanted to make this small point.

> >

> > In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be worshipped by

> all - male and female.

> >

> > Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave " Om Vijayaayai

> Namah " . Slow and steady is the best in these matters. Of course, if

> you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra with the proper

> yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the absence of such a

> guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It works slowly,

> but comes with no risks.

> >

> > Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine did not remember

> a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were trying to

> find it at around the same time you sent your mail. That coincidence

> was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank you!

> >

> > May Jupiter's light shine on us,

> > Narasimha

> > -------------------------------

> > Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

> > Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

> > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

> > -------------------------------

> >

> > > || Om Gurave Namah ||

> > > Namaste Friends,

> > > Thank you Narasimha for that knowledge,

> > > I did a google search for Nitya devi and found these

> information,

> > > http://www.astrojyoti.com/lunarphasesandthenityadevis.htm

> > > The Article author I assume is the Contact listed

> > > Pandit S.P.Tata. ,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.

> > >

> > > For those who want to look up their Kalatra tithi , Can right

> click on

> > > JHora's longitude panel and select Special tithi's.

> > > The birth tithi is multiplied by the house number to get

the

> special tithi.

> > > The tithi is the Jala tatva indicator in Panchanga and it

> indicates the

> > > Mother form of Time which fulfiles ones desired purpose.

> > >

> > > *The 15 Nitya Devis*

> > >

> > > *1. Kameshvari*: Means " Lady of Desire "

> > >

> > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Sa Ka La Hrim

Nityaklinne

> Madadrave

> > > Sauh Am Kameshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.

> > >

> > > *2. **Bhagamalini*: Means " The Flowering Yoni "

> > >

> > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Bhagabuge Bhagini

Bhagodari

> Bhagamale

> > > Bhagavahe Bhagaguhye Bhagayoni Bhaganipatini

Sarvabhagavashankari

> Bhagarupe

> > > Nityaklinne Bhagasvarupe Sarvani Bhagani Me Hyanaya Varade Rete

> Surete

> > > Bhagaklinne Klinnadrave Kledaya Dravaya Amoghe Bhagavicce

Kshubha

> Kshobhaya

> > > Sarvasatvan Bhagodari Aim Blum Jem Blum Bhem Blum Mom Blum Hem

> Blum Hem

> > > Klinne Sarvani Bhagani Me Vashamanaya Strim Hara Blem Hrim Am

> Bhagamalini

> > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> > >

> > > *3. Nityaklinna*: Means " Wet Nitya, or Always Wet "

> > >

> > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Nityaklinne Madadrave Svaha

im

> Nityaklinna

> > >

> > > *4. Bherunda*: Her Mantra is: " Aim Hrim Shrim Im Om Krom

Bhrom

> Kraum Jhmraum

> > > Cchraum Jraum Svaha Im Bherunda Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami

> Tarpayami

> > > Namah, "

> > >

> > > *5. **Vahnivasini*: Her Name meaning the dweller in fire.

> > >

> > > Her mantra is " Om Hrim Vahnivasiniyai Namah. "

> > >

> > > *6. Mahavajrswari*; Her Mantra is " Um Hrim Klinne Aim Krom

> Nityamadadrave

> > > Hrim Um Mahavajreshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami

> Namah. "

> > >

> > > *7. Shivaduti*: She is called Shivaduti because she makes Shiva

> her

> > > messenger (Duti). Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Shivadutyai

Namah

> > > Shivadutinitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> > >

> > > *8. **Tvarita*: Her mantra is " Om Hrim Hum Khe Ca Che Ksah

Strim

> Hum Kse

> > > Hrim Phat. "

> > >

> > > *9. Kulasundari:* Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Aim Klim

Sauh

> Kulasundari

> > >

> > > *10. Nitya-Nityamba*: Her mantra is " Ha Sa Ka La Ra Daim Ha

Sa Ka

> La Ra Dim

> > > Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dauh Nitya Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami

> Namah. "

> > >

> > > *11. Nilapataka*: Her name means Sapphire Banner

> > >

> > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem Strum Krom Am Klim Aim

Blum

> > > Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka Nitya Shri Padukam

> Pujayami

> > > Tarpayami Namah. "

> > >

> > > *12. Vijaya*: Her name means Victorious.

> > >

> > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Bha Ma Ra Ya Aum Aim Vijaya

Nitya

> Shri Padukam

> > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> > >

> > > *13. Sarvamangala*: Her name means " all auspicious "

> > >

> > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Svaum Om Sarvamangala Nitya

Shri

> Padukam

> > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> > >

> > > *14. Jwalamalini*: Her name means " garlanded with

flames "

> > >

> > > Her mantra is " Om namo

bhagavati Jvalamalini devadevi

> > > sarvabhutasamharakarike jatavedasi jvalanti jvala jvala prajvala

> prajvala

> > > Hrim Hrim Hum Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Jvalamalini Hum Phat

> Svaha. "

> > >

> > > *15. Chitra*: Her name means variegated

> > >

> > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am Chitra Nitya Shri

Padukam

> Pujayami

> > > Tarpayami Namah. "

> > > Warm Regards

> > > Sanjay P

> > >

> > > On 9/22/05, pvr108 <pvr@c...>

wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Namaste Hari,

> > > >

> > > > A lot of ground has been covered by others. Just a couple

of

> > > > additional points..

> > > >

> > > > Your Kalatra Tithi is Krishna Dwadasi. There are 15 Nitya

forms

> of

> > > > Devi, which rule over the 15 tithis. The form for Dwadasi

is

> Vijaya.

> > > > If you get hold of any Devi worshippers, find a good mantra

for

> > > > Vijaya. Perhaps Sarbani can help!

> > > >

> > > > If you can't get a mantra, just do the simple obvious one:

" Om

> > > > Vijayaayai Namah " .

> > > >

> > > > But do a mantra for Vijaya for 40 days in a row. If

possible,

> do it

> > > > during Jupiter hora everyday (7th lord from Venus).

> > > >

> > > > There is a bright chance during Oct 31-Nov 22, 2005 and Feb

4-

> March

> > > > 11, 2006. Overall, this year's TP chart shows a strong

chance.

> Happy

> > > > birthday a few days in adavnce, by the way!

> > > >

> > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,

> > > > Narasimha

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Hari,

Namaste

when I privately contacted Sanjay a few

days back

regards

Hari

Life isn’t

fair. Hmm, that’s like getting a direct link to Heaven J

Love,

Swee

Dear Visti,

Namaskar. I don't know if it has a rishi and who that is.

What I gave is a simple prayer - an expression in Sanskrit of simply bowing to the deity in question. Om is the universal seed and namah is universal bowing act. "Om <4th vibhakti form of deity's name> namah" is the simplest mantra for any deity.

If such a simple prayer is not good enough for one, one can use more complicated mantras that were carefully constructed by great men. Obviously, those mantras work much faster and have a lot of power. Also, do read my word of caution.

Please refer to Sanjay P's mail for such a mantra of Chitra Nitya.

Narasimha

> ||Hare Rama Krsna||> > Dear Narasimha, Namaskar> > Who is the rishi of this mantra?> > Best wishes,> > ***> > Visti Larsen> > For services and articles visit: > > <http://srigaruda.com> http://srigaruda.com or <http://astrovisti.com>> http://astrovisti.com> > ***> > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Narasimha P.V.R. Rao> 26 September 2005 01:35> sohamsa > Re:Marriage related prasna-> > > > Namaste Hari,> > > > I suggest the following simple mantra:> > > > Om Chitraayai Namah> > > > or> > > > Om ChitraaNityaayai Namah> > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > Narasimha> > -------------------------------> Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net> Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org> Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org> -------------------------------> > > > > Namaste P.V.R Rao Guru,list members.> > > > My kalatra tithi is pournimasya, 15th in brighter half ..so i guess I > > should be reciting mantra for chitra.> > > > Could you please provide me a simple mantra for chitra.> > > > Thank you> > > > Hari M.> > > > sohamsa , "Narasimha P.V.R. Rao" <pvr@c...> > > wrote:> > > Namaste friends,> > > > > > Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.> > > > > > However, please note that some of these mantras are really serious. > > These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra and a certain > > kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to practice them > > without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all the details. > > Mantras that contain "tarpayami" imply an offering of water or > > something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of these mantras > > contain very serious beejaksharas.> > > > > > As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi Nityas, I just > > wanted to make this small point.> > > > > > In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be worshipped by > > all - male and female.> > > > > > Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave "Om Vijayaayai > > Namah". Slow and steady is the best in these matters. Of course, if > > you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra with the proper > > yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the absence of such a > > guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It works slowly, > > but comes with no risks.> > > > > > Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine did not remember > > a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were trying to > > find it at around the same time you sent your mail. That coincidence > > was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank you!> > > > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > > Narasimha> > > -------------------------------> > > Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net> > > Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org> > > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org> > > -------------------------------> > > > > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > > > Namaste Friends,> > > > Thank you Narasimha for that knowledge,> > > > I did a google search for Nitya devi and found these > > information,> > > > http://www.astrojyoti.com/lunarphasesandthenityadevis.htm> > > > The Article author I assume is the Contact listed> > > > Pandit S.P.Tata. ,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.> > > > > > > > For those who want to look up their Kalatra tithi , Can right > > click on> > > > JHora's longitude panel and select Special tithi's.> > > > The birth tithi is multiplied by the house number to get the > > special tithi.> > > > The tithi is the Jala tatva indicator in Panchanga and it > > indicates the> > > > Mother form of Time which fulfiles ones desired purpose.> > > > > > > > *The 15 Nitya Devis*> > > > > > > > *1. Kameshvari*: Means "Lady of Desire"> > > > > > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Sa Ka La Hrim Nityaklinne > > Madadrave> > > > Sauh Am Kameshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.> > > > > > > > *2. **Bhagamalini*: Means "The Flowering Yoni"> > > > > > > > Her Mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Bhagabuge Bhagini Bhagodari > > Bhagamale> > > > Bhagavahe Bhagaguhye Bhagayoni Bhaganipatini Sarvabhagavashankari > > Bhagarupe> > > > Nityaklinne Bhagasvarupe Sarvani Bhagani Me Hyanaya Varade Rete > > Surete> > > > Bhagaklinne Klinnadrave Kledaya Dravaya Amoghe Bhagavicce Kshubha > > Kshobhaya> > > > Sarvasatvan Bhagodari Aim Blum Jem Blum Bhem Blum Mom Blum Hem > > Blum Hem> > > > Klinne Sarvani Bhagani Me Vashamanaya Strim Hara Blem Hrim Am > > Bhagamalini> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > > > *3. Nityaklinna*: Means "Wet Nitya, or Always Wet"> > > > > > > > Her Mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Nityaklinne Madadrave Svaha im > > Nityaklinna> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > > > *4. Bherunda*: Her Mantra is: "Aim Hrim Shrim Im Om Krom Bhrom > > Kraum Jhmraum> > > > Cchraum Jraum Svaha Im Bherunda Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami > > Tarpayami> > > > Namah,"> > > > > > > > *5. **Vahnivasini*: Her Name meaning the dweller in fire.> > > > > > > > Her mantra is "Om Hrim Vahnivasiniyai Namah."> > > > > > > > *6. Mahavajrswari*; Her Mantra is "Um Hrim Klinne Aim Krom > > Nityamadadrave> > > > Hrim Um Mahavajreshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami > > Namah."> > > > > > > > *7. Shivaduti*: She is called Shivaduti because she makes Shiva > > her> > > > messenger (Duti). Her Mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Shivadutyai Namah> > > > Shivadutinitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > > > *8. **Tvarita*: Her mantra is "Om Hrim Hum Khe Ca Che Ksah Strim > > Hum Kse> > > > Hrim Phat."> > > > > > > > *9. Kulasundari:* Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Aim Klim Sauh > > Kulasundari> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > > > *10. Nitya-Nityamba*: Her mantra is "Ha Sa Ka La Ra Daim Ha Sa Ka > > La Ra Dim> > > > Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dauh Nitya Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami > > Namah."> > > > > > > > *11. Nilapataka*: Her name means Sapphire Banner> > > > > > > > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem Strum Krom Am Klim Aim Blum> > > > Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka Nitya Shri Padukam > > Pujayami> > > > Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > > > *12. Vijaya*: Her name means Victorious.> > > > > > > > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Bha Ma Ra Ya Aum Aim Vijaya Nitya > > Shri Padukam> > > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > > > *13. Sarvamangala*: Her name means "all auspicious"> > > > > > > > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Svaum Om Sarvamangala Nitya Shri > > Padukam> > > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah."> > > > > > > > *14. Jwalamalini*: Her name means "garlanded with flames"> > > > > > > > Her mantra is "Om namo bhagavati Jvalamalini devadevi> > > > sarvabhutasamharakarike jatavedasi jvalanti jvala jvala prajvala > > prajvala> > > > Hrim Hrim Hum Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Jvalamalini Hum Phat > > Svaha."> > > > > > > > *15. Chitra*: Her name means variegated> > > > > > > > Her mantra is "Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am Chitra Nitya Shri Padukam > > Pujayami> > > > Tarpayami Namah."> > > > Warm Regards> > > > Sanjay P> > > > > > > > On 9/22/05, pvr108 <pvr@c...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Hari,> > > > >> > > > > A lot of ground has been covered by others. Just a couple of> > > > > additional points..> > > > >> > > > > Your Kalatra Tithi is Krishna Dwadasi. There are 15 Nitya forms > > of> > > > > Devi, which rule over the 15 tithis. The form for Dwadasi is > > Vijaya.> > > > > If you get hold of any Devi worshippers, find a good mantra for> > > > > Vijaya. Perhaps Sarbani can help!> > > > >> > > > > If you can't get a mantra, just do the simple obvious one: "Om> > > > > Vijayaayai Namah".> > > > >> > > > > But do a mantra for Vijaya for 40 days in a row. If possible, > > do it> > > > > during Jupiter hora everyday (7th lord from Venus).> > > > >> > > > > There is a bright chance during Oct 31-Nov 22, 2005 and Feb 4-> > March> > > > > 11, 2006. Overall, this year's TP chart shows a strong chance. > > Happy> > > > > birthday a few days in adavnce, by the way!> > > > >> > > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > > > > Narasimha

Dear Visti,

Here is a list of rishis' for nitya devis

kameswari -- sammohanaya/ sammohana

bhagamalini -- subhakaya/ subhaka

nityaklinne -- brahmana/ brahma

bherunde -- visnave/ vishnu

vahinivasini -- vasishtha

maha vajreswari -- brahmana

sivadhooti -- rudraya/ rudra

tvarite -- sauraya/ saura/ surya

kulasundari -- dakshinamurti

nitye -- dakshinamurti

nilapatake -- sammohanaya/ sammohana

vijaye -- ahi

sarvamangale -- chandra

jvalamalini -- kasyapa

chitre -- brahmana/ brahma

maha nitya -- ananda bhairava

warm regards,

Vishnu

On 9/26/05, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao <pvr wrote:

Dear Visti,

What I gave is a simple prayer - an expression in Sanskrit of simply bowing to the deity in question. Om is the universal seed and namah is universal bowing act. " Om <4th vibhakti form of deity's name> namah " is the simplest mantra for any deity.

If such a simple prayer is not good enough for one, one can use more complicated mantras that were carefully constructed by great men. Obviously, those mantras work much faster and have a lot of power. Also, do read my word of caution.

Narasimha

-------------------------------Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

> ||Hare Rama Krsna||> > Dear Narasimha, Namaskar> > Who is the rishi of this mantra?> > Best wishes,> > ***> > Visti Larsen> > For services and articles visit: > > <http://srigaruda.com>

http://srigaruda.com or <http://astrovisti.com>

> http://astrovisti.com> > ***> > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Narasimha P.V.R. Rao> 26 September 2005 01:35> sohamsa > Re:Marriage related prasna-> > > > Namaste Hari,> > > > I suggest the following simple mantra:> > > > Om Chitraayai Namah> > > > or> > > > Om ChitraaNityaayai Namah> > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > Narasimha> > -------------------------------> Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net> Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org> Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org> -------------------------------> > > > > Namaste P.V.R Rao Guru,list members.> > > > My kalatra tithi is pournimasya, 15th in brighter half ..so i guess I > > should be reciting mantra for chitra.> > > > Could you please provide me a simple mantra for chitra.> > > > Thank you> > > > Hari M.> > > > sohamsa , " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao " <pvr@c...> > > wrote:> > > Namaste friends,> > > > > > Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.> > > > > > However, please note that some of these mantras are really serious. > > These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra and a certain > > kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to practice them > > without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all the details. > > Mantras that contain " tarpayami " imply an offering of water or > > something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of these mantras > > contain very serious beejaksharas.> > > > > > As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi Nityas, I just > > wanted to make this small point.> > > > > > In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be worshipped by > > all - male and female.> > > > > > Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave " Om Vijayaayai > > Namah " . Slow and steady is the best in these matters. Of course, if > > you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra with the proper > > yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the absence of such a > > guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It works slowly, > > but comes with no risks.> > > > > > Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine did not remember > > a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were trying to > > find it at around the same time you sent your mail. That coincidence > > was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank you!> > > > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > > Narasimha> > > -------------------------------> > > Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net> > > Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org> > > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org> > > -------------------------------> > > > > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > > > Namaste Friends,> > > > Thank you Narasimha for that knowledge,> > > > I did a google search for Nitya devi and found these > > information,> > > > http://www.astrojyoti.com/lunarphasesandthenityadevis.htm

> > > > The Article author I assume is the Contact listed> > > > Pandit S.P.Tata. ,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.> > > > > > > > For those who want to look up their Kalatra tithi , Can right > > click on> > > > JHora's longitude panel and select Special tithi's.> > > > The birth tithi is multiplied by the house number to get the > > special tithi.> > > > The tithi is the Jala tatva indicator in Panchanga and it > > indicates the> > > > Mother form of Time which fulfiles ones desired purpose.> > > > > > > > *The 15 Nitya Devis*> > > > > > > > *1. Kameshvari*: Means " Lady of Desire " > > > > > > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Sa Ka La Hrim Nityaklinne > > Madadrave> > > > Sauh Am Kameshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.> > > > > > > > *2. **Bhagamalini*: Means " The Flowering Yoni " > > > > > > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Bhagabuge Bhagini Bhagodari > > Bhagamale> > > > Bhagavahe Bhagaguhye Bhagayoni Bhaganipatini Sarvabhagavashankari > > Bhagarupe> > > > Nityaklinne Bhagasvarupe Sarvani Bhagani Me Hyanaya Varade Rete > > Surete> > > > Bhagaklinne Klinnadrave Kledaya Dravaya Amoghe Bhagavicce Kshubha > > Kshobhaya> > > > Sarvasatvan Bhagodari Aim Blum Jem Blum Bhem Blum Mom Blum Hem > > Blum Hem> > > > Klinne Sarvani Bhagani Me Vashamanaya Strim Hara Blem Hrim Am > > Bhagamalini> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *3. Nityaklinna*: Means " Wet Nitya, or Always Wet " > > > > > > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Nityaklinne Madadrave Svaha im > > Nityaklinna> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *4. Bherunda*: Her Mantra is: " Aim Hrim Shrim Im Om Krom Bhrom > > Kraum Jhmraum> > > > Cchraum Jraum Svaha Im Bherunda Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami > > Tarpayami> > > > Namah, " > > > > > > > > *5. **Vahnivasini*: Her Name meaning the dweller in fire.> > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Om Hrim Vahnivasiniyai Namah. " > > > > > > > > *6. Mahavajrswari*; Her Mantra is " Um Hrim Klinne Aim Krom > > Nityamadadrave> > > > Hrim Um Mahavajreshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami > > Namah. " > > > > > > > > *7. Shivaduti*: She is called Shivaduti because she makes Shiva > > her> > > > messenger (Duti). Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Shivadutyai Namah> > > > Shivadutinitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *8. **Tvarita*: Her mantra is " Om Hrim Hum Khe Ca Che Ksah Strim > > Hum Kse> > > > Hrim Phat. " > > > > > > > > *9. Kulasundari:* Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Aim Klim Sauh > > Kulasundari> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *10. Nitya-Nityamba*: Her mantra is " Ha Sa Ka La Ra Daim Ha Sa Ka > > La Ra Dim> > > > Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dauh Nitya Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami > > Namah. " > > > > > > > > *11. Nilapataka*: Her name means Sapphire Banner> > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem Strum Krom Am Klim Aim Blum> > > > Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka Nitya Shri Padukam > > Pujayami> > > > Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *12. Vijaya*: Her name means Victorious.> > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Bha Ma Ra Ya Aum Aim Vijaya Nitya > > Shri Padukam> > > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *13. Sarvamangala*: Her name means " all auspicious " > > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Svaum Om Sarvamangala Nitya Shri > > Padukam> > > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *14. Jwalamalini*: Her name means " garlanded with flames " > > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Om namo bhagavati Jvalamalini devadevi> > > > sarvabhutasamharakarike jatavedasi jvalanti jvala jvala prajvala > > prajvala> > > > Hrim Hrim Hum Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Jvalamalini Hum Phat > > Svaha. " > > > > > > > > *15. Chitra*: Her name means variegated> > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am Chitra Nitya Shri Padukam > > Pujayami> > > > Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > Warm Regards> > > > Sanjay P> > > > > > > > On 9/22/05, pvr108 <pvr@c...> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Namaste Hari,> > > > >> > > > > A lot of ground has been covered by others. Just a couple of> > > > > additional points..> > > > >> > > > > Your Kalatra Tithi is Krishna Dwadasi. There are 15 Nitya forms > > of> > > > > Devi, which rule over the 15 tithis. The form for Dwadasi is > > Vijaya.> > > > > If you get hold of any Devi worshippers, find a good mantra for> > > > > Vijaya. Perhaps Sarbani can help!> > > > >> > > > > If you can't get a mantra, just do the simple obvious one: " Om> > > > > Vijayaayai Namah " .> > > > >> > > > > But do a mantra for Vijaya for 40 days in a row. If possible, > > do it> > > > > during Jupiter hora everyday (7th lord from Venus).> > > > >> > > > > There is a bright chance during Oct 31-Nov 22, 2005 and Feb 4-> > March> > > > > 11, 2006. Overall, this year's TP chart shows a strong chance. > > Happy> > > > > birthday a few days in adavnce, by the way!> > > > >> > > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > > > > Narasimha

*tat savitur varenyam*

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Vishnu,

Namaskar

How does

this list work? It is the mantra which has a rishi, not the deity.

i.e. for

Shiva as Trayambakeshvara, there is the Mrityunjaya mantra which Vasishta gave

us. Or the Mrityunjaya beeja mantra given to us by Kahola Rishi. Both are for

Trayambaka, but the rishis and mantras are different.

So what is

the list that you have given? Is it a list of those rishis who are associated

with the deity, or to whom the deity has been revealed?

Best

wishes,

Visti Larsen

http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com

sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of

Vishnu Jandhyala

27 September 2005 06:23

sohamsa

Re: Re:Marriage

related prasna-

Dear Visti,

Here is a list of rishis' for nitya devis

kameswari -- sammohanaya/ sammohana

bhagamalini -- subhakaya/ subhaka

nityaklinne -- brahmana/ brahma

bherunde -- visnave/ vishnu

vahinivasini -- vasishtha

maha vajreswari -- brahmana

sivadhooti -- rudraya/ rudra

tvarite -- sauraya/ saura/ surya

kulasundari -- dakshinamurti

nitye -- dakshinamurti

nilapatake -- sammohanaya/ sammohana

vijaye -- ahi

sarvamangale -- chandra

jvalamalini -- kasyapa

chitre -- brahmana/ brahma

maha nitya -- ananda bhairava

warm regards,

Vishnu

On 9/26/05, Narasimha

P.V.R. Rao <pvr

wrote:

Dear Visti,

What I gave is a simple prayer - an expression in Sanskrit

of simply bowing to the deity in question. Om

is the universal seed and namah is universal bowing act. " Om <4th vibhakti form of deity's name> namah "

is the simplest mantra for any deity.

If such a simple prayer is not good enough for one, one can

use more complicated mantras that were carefully constructed by great men.

Obviously, those mantras work much faster and have a lot of power. Also, do

read my word of caution.

Please refer to Sanjay P's mail for such a mantra of Chitra

Nitya.

Narasimha

Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

> ||Hare Rama Krsna||

>

> Dear Narasimha, Namaskar

>

> Who is the rishi of this mantra?

>

> Best wishes,

>

> ***

>

> Visti Larsen

>

> For services and articles visit:

>

> <http://srigaruda.com>

http://srigaruda.com

or <http://astrovisti.com>

> http://astrovisti.com

>

> ***

>

> _____

>

> sohamsa [sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of

> Narasimha P.V.R. Rao

> 26 September 2005 01:35

> sohamsa

> Re:Marriage related prasna-

>

>

>

> Namaste Hari,

>

>

>

> I suggest the following simple mantra:

>

>

>

> Om Chitraayai Namah

>

>

>

> or

>

>

>

> Om ChitraaNityaayai Namah

>

>

>

>

> Narasimha

>

>

>

>

>

>

> > Namaste P.V.R Rao Guru,list members.

> >

> > My kalatra tithi is pournimasya, 15th in brighter half

...so i guess I

> > should be reciting mantra for chitra.

> >

> > Could you please provide me a simple mantra for chitra.

> >

> > Thank you

> >

> > Hari M.

> >

> > sohamsa , " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao "

<pvr@c...>

> > wrote:

> > > Namaste friends,

> > >

> > > Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.

> > >

> > > However, please note that some of these mantras

are really serious.

> > These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra

and a certain

> > kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to

practice them

> > without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all

the details.

> > Mantras that contain " tarpayami " imply an

offering of water or

> > something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of

these mantras

> > contain very serious beejaksharas.

> > >

> > > As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi

Nityas, I just

> > wanted to make this small point.

> > >

> > > In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be

worshipped by

> > all - male and female.

> > >

> > > Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave

" Om Vijayaayai

> > Namah " . Slow and steady is the best in these

matters. Of course, if

> > you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra

with the proper

> > yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the

absence of such a

> > guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It

works slowly,

> > but comes with no risks.

> > >

> > > Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine

did not remember

> > a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were

trying to

> > find it at around the same time you sent your mail.

That coincidence

> > was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank

you!

> > >

> > > Narasimha

> > >

> > > Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

> > > Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org

> > > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

> > >

> > >

> > > > || Om Gurave

Namah ||

> > > > Namaste Friends,

> > > > Thank you Narasimha for that knowledge,

> > > > I did a google search for Nitya

devi and found these

> > information,

> > > > http://www.astrojyoti.com/lunarphasesandthenityadevis.htm

> > > > The Article author I assume is the Contact

listed

> > > > Pandit S.P.Tata. ,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.

> > > >

> > > > For those who want to look up their Kalatra

tithi , Can right

> > click on

> > > > JHora's longitude panel and select Special

tithi's.

> > > > The birth tithi is multiplied by the

house number to get the

> > special tithi.

> > > > The tithi is the Jala tatva indicator in

Panchanga and it

> > indicates the

> > > > Mother form of Time which fulfiles ones

desired purpose.

> > > >

> > > > *The 15 Nitya Devis*

> > > >

> > > > *1. Kameshvari*: Means " Lady of

Desire "

> > > >

> > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Sa

Ka La Hrim Nityaklinne

> > Madadrave

> > > > Sauh Am Kameshvari Nitya Shri Padukam

Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.

> > > >

> > > > *2. **Bhagamalini*: Means " The Flowering

Yoni "

> > > >

> > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim

Bhagabuge Bhagini Bhagodari

> > Bhagamale

> > > > Bhagavahe Bhagaguhye Bhagayoni Bhaganipatini

Sarvabhagavashankari

> > Bhagarupe

> > > > Nityaklinne Bhagasvarupe Sarvani Bhagani Me

Hyanaya Varade Rete

> > Surete

> > > > Bhagaklinne Klinnadrave Kledaya Dravaya

Amoghe Bhagavicce Kshubha

> > Kshobhaya

> > > > Sarvasatvan Bhagodari Aim Blum Jem Blum Bhem

Blum Mom Blum Hem

> > Blum Hem

> > > > Klinne Sarvani Bhagani Me Vashamanaya Strim

Hara Blem Hrim Am

> > Bhagamalini

> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami

Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *3. Nityaklinna*: Means " Wet Nitya, or

Always Wet "

> > > >

> > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim

Nityaklinne Madadrave Svaha im

> > Nityaklinna

> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *4. Bherunda*: Her Mantra is: " Aim Hrim

Shrim Im Om Krom Bhrom

> > Kraum Jhmraum

> > > > Cchraum Jraum Svaha Im Bherunda Nitya Shri

Padukam Pujayami

> > Tarpayami

> > > > Namah, "

> > > >

> > > > *5. **Vahnivasini*: Her Name meaning the

dweller in fire.

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Om Hrim Vahnivasiniyai

Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *6. Mahavajrswari*; Her Mantra is " Um

Hrim Klinne Aim Krom

> > Nityamadadrave

> > > > Hrim Um Mahavajreshvari Nitya Shri Padukam

Pujayami Tarpayami

> > Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *7. Shivaduti*: She is called Shivaduti

because she makes Shiva

> > her

> > > > messenger (Duti). Her Mantra is " Aim

Hrim Shrim Shivadutyai Namah

> > > > Shivadutinitya Shri Padukam Pujayami

Tarpayami Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *8. **Tvarita*: Her mantra is " Om Hrim

Hum Khe Ca Che Ksah Strim

> > Hum Kse

> > > > Hrim Phat. "

> > > >

> > > > *9. Kulasundari:* Her mantra is " Aim

Hrim Shrim Aim Klim Sauh

> > Kulasundari

> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami

Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *10. Nitya-Nityamba*: Her mantra is " Ha

Sa Ka La Ra Daim Ha Sa Ka

> > La Ra Dim

> > > > Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dauh Nitya Nitya Shri Padukam

Pujayami Tarpayami

> > Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *11. Nilapataka*: Her name means Sapphire

Banner

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem

Strum Krom Am Klim Aim Blum

> > > > Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka

Nitya Shri Padukam

> > Pujayami

> > > > Tarpayami Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *12. Vijaya*: Her name means Victorious.

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Bha Ma Ra

Ya Aum Aim Vijaya Nitya

> > Shri Padukam

> > > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *13. Sarvamangala*: Her name means " all

auspicious "

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Svaum Om

Sarvamangala Nitya Shri

> > Padukam

> > > >

> > > > *14. Jwalamalini*: Her name means

" garlanded with flames "

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Om

namo bhagavati Jvalamalini devadevi

> > > > sarvabhutasamharakarike jatavedasi jvalanti

jvala jvala prajvala

> > prajvala

> > > > Hrim Hrim Hum Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram

Jvalamalini Hum Phat

> > Svaha. "

> > > >

> > > > *15. Chitra*: Her name means variegated

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am

Chitra Nitya Shri Padukam

> > Pujayami

> > > > Warm Regards

> > > > Sanjay P

> > > >

> > > > On 9/22/05, pvr108 <pvr@c...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaste Hari,

> > > > >

> > > > > A lot of ground has been covered by

others. Just a couple of

> > > > > additional points..

> > > > >

> > > > > Your Kalatra Tithi is Krishna Dwadasi.

There are 15 Nitya forms

> > of

> > > > > Devi, which rule over the 15 tithis. The

form for Dwadasi is

> > Vijaya.

> > > > > If you get hold of any Devi worshippers,

find a good mantra for

> > > > > Vijaya. Perhaps Sarbani can help!

> > > > >

> > > > > If you can't get a mantra, just do the

simple obvious one: " Om

> > > > > Vijayaayai Namah " .

> > > > >

> > > > > But do a mantra for Vijaya for 40 days

in a row. If possible,

> > do it

> > > > > during Jupiter hora everyday (7th lord

from Venus).

> > > > >

> > > > > There is a bright chance during Oct

31-Nov 22, 2005 and Feb 4-

> > March

> > > > > 11, 2006. Overall, this year's TP chart

shows a strong chance.

> > Happy

> > > > > birthday a few days in adavnce, by the

way!

> > > > >

> > > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,

> > > > > Narasimha

*tat

savitur varenyam*

SPONSORED

LINKS

Vedic astrology

Vedic astrologers

Astrology chart

Astrology software

!

GROUPS LINKS

Visit your group

" sohamsa "

on the web.

To

from this group, send an email to:

sohamsa-

Your use of

is subject to the

--

Om Akhanda mandalaakaaram

vyaptam yena charaa charam

tatpadam darsita yena

tasmai sri gurave namaha

Dear Visti,

Yes, I know mantra has a rishi. List given is rishis to whom deity was revealed.

warm regards,

Vishnu

On 9/27/05, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Vishnu, Namaskar

How does this list work? It is the mantra which has a rishi, not the deity.

i.e. for Shiva as Trayambakeshvara, there is the Mrityunjaya mantra which Vasishta gave us. Or the Mrityunjaya beeja mantra given to us by Kahola Rishi. Both are for Trayambaka, but the rishis and mantras are different.

So what is the list that you have given? Is it a list of those rishis who are associated with the deity, or to whom the deity has been revealed?

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

http://srigaruda.com or

http://astrovisti.com

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Vishnu Jandhyala27 September 2005 06:23

sohamsa Subject: Re: Re:Marriage related prasna-

Dear Visti,Here is a list of rishis' for nitya deviskameswari -- sammohanaya/ sammohanabhagamalini -- subhakaya/ subhaka

nityaklinne -- brahmana/ brahmabherunde -- visnave/ vishnuvahinivasini -- vasishthamaha vajreswari -- brahmanasivadhooti -- rudraya/ rudratvarite -- sauraya/ saura/ suryakulasundari -- dakshinamurti

nitye -- dakshinamurtinilapatake -- sammohanaya/ sammohanavijaye -- ahisarvamangale -- chandrajvalamalini -- kasyapachitre -- brahmana/ brahmamaha nitya -- ananda bhairavawarm regards,

Vishnu

On 9/26/05, Narasimha P.V.R. Rao <

pvr wrote:

Dear Visti,

What I gave is a simple prayer - an expression in Sanskrit of simply bowing to the deity in question. Om is the universal seed and namah is universal bowing act. " Om <4th vibhakti form of deity's name> namah " is the simplest mantra for any deity.

Narasimha

-------------------------------Free Jyotish lessons (MP3): http://vedicastro.home.comcast.net

Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.orgSri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org-------------------------------

> ||Hare Rama Krsna||

> > Dear Narasimha, Namaskar> > Who is the rishi of this mantra?> > Best wishes,>

> ***> > Visti Larsen> > For services and articles visit: > > <

http://srigaruda.com> http://srigaruda.com or <

http://astrovisti.com>

> http://astrovisti.com

> > ***> > _____ > >

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Narasimha P.V.R. Rao> 26 September 2005 01:35> sohamsa

> Re:Marriage related prasna-> > > > Namaste Hari,> >

> > I suggest the following simple mantra:> > > > Om Chitraayai Namah>

> > > or> > > > Om ChitraaNityaayai Namah> >

> > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > Narasimha> > -------------------------------

> Free Jyotish software (Windows): http://www.VedicAstrologer.org> Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org> -------------------------------

> > > > > Namaste P.V.R Rao Guru,list members.> > > > My kalatra tithi is pournimasya, 15th in brighter half ..so i guess I > > should be reciting mantra for chitra.> > > > Could you please provide me a simple mantra for chitra.> > > > Thank you

> > > > Hari M.> > > >

sohamsa , " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao " <pvr@c...> > > wrote:

> > > Namaste friends,> > > > > > Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.> > > > > > However, please note that some of these mantras are really serious. > > These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra and a certain > > kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to practice them > > without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all the details. > > Mantras that contain " tarpayami " imply an offering of water or > > something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of these mantras > > contain very serious beejaksharas.

> > > > > > As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi Nityas, I just > > wanted to make this small point.> > >

> > > In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be worshipped by > > all - male and female.> > > > > > Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave " Om Vijayaayai > > Namah " . Slow and steady is the best in these matters. Of course, if > > you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra with the proper > > yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the absence of such a > > guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It works slowly, > > but comes with no risks.> > > > > > Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine did not remember > > a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were trying to > > find it at around the same time you sent your mail. That coincidence > > was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank you!

> > > > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,> > > Narasimha> > > -------------------------------

> > > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org> > > -------------------------------

> > > > > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||> > > > Namaste Friends,> > > > Thank you Narasimha for that knowledge,

> > > > I did a google search for Nitya devi and found these > > information,> > > >

http://www.astrojyoti.com/lunarphasesandthenityadevis.htm > > > > The Article author I assume is the Contact listed> > > > Pandit S.P.Tata. ,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.

> > > > > > > > For those who want to look up their Kalatra tithi , Can right > > click on> > > > JHora's longitude panel and select Special tithi's.

> > > > The birth tithi is multiplied by the house number to get the > > special tithi.> > > > The tithi is the Jala tatva indicator in Panchanga and it > > indicates the> > > > Mother form of Time which fulfiles ones desired purpose.> > > > > > > > *The 15 Nitya Devis*

> > > > > > > > *1. Kameshvari*: Means " Lady of Desire " > > > > > > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Sa Ka La Hrim Nityaklinne > > Madadrave> > > > Sauh Am Kameshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah.> > > > > > > > *2. **Bhagamalini*: Means " The Flowering Yoni "

> > > > > > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Bhagabuge Bhagini Bhagodari > > Bhagamale> > > > Bhagavahe Bhagaguhye Bhagayoni Bhaganipatini Sarvabhagavashankari > > Bhagarupe> > > > Nityaklinne Bhagasvarupe Sarvani Bhagani Me Hyanaya Varade Rete > > Surete> > > > Bhagaklinne Klinnadrave Kledaya Dravaya Amoghe Bhagavicce Kshubha > > Kshobhaya> > > > Sarvasatvan Bhagodari Aim Blum Jem Blum Bhem Blum Mom Blum Hem > > Blum Hem> > > > Klinne Sarvani Bhagani Me Vashamanaya Strim Hara Blem Hrim Am > > Bhagamalini> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *3. Nityaklinna*: Means " Wet Nitya, or Always Wet "

> > > > > > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Nityaklinne Madadrave Svaha im > > Nityaklinna> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> > > > > > > > *4. Bherunda*: Her Mantra is: " Aim Hrim Shrim Im Om Krom Bhrom > > Kraum Jhmraum> > > > Cchraum Jraum Svaha Im Bherunda Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami > > Tarpayami> > > > Namah, " > > > > > > > > *5. **Vahnivasini*: Her Name meaning the dweller in fire.

> > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Om Hrim Vahnivasiniyai Namah. " > > > > > > > > *6. Mahavajrswari*; Her Mantra is " Um Hrim Klinne Aim Krom > > Nityamadadrave> > > > Hrim Um Mahavajreshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami > > Namah. " > > > >

> > > > *7. Shivaduti*: She is called Shivaduti because she makes Shiva > > her> > > > messenger (Duti). Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Shivadutyai Namah

> > > > Shivadutinitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *8. **Tvarita*: Her mantra is " Om Hrim Hum Khe Ca Che Ksah Strim > > Hum Kse> > > > Hrim Phat. " > > > > > > > > *9. Kulasundari:* Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Aim Klim Sauh > > Kulasundari> > > > Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *10. Nitya-Nityamba*: Her mantra is " Ha Sa Ka La Ra Daim Ha Sa Ka > > La Ra Dim> > > > Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dauh Nitya Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami > > Namah. " > > > >

> > > > *11. Nilapataka*: Her name means Sapphire Banner> > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem Strum Krom Am Klim Aim Blum

> > > > Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka Nitya Shri Padukam > > Pujayami> > > > Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *12. Vijaya*: Her name means Victorious.> > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Bha Ma Ra Ya Aum Aim Vijaya Nitya

> > Shri Padukam> > > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > > > > > *13. Sarvamangala*: Her name means " all auspicious "

> > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Svaum Om Sarvamangala Nitya Shri > > Padukam> > > > Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> > > > > > > > *14. Jwalamalini*: Her name means " garlanded with flames " > > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Om namo bhagavati Jvalamalini devadevi

> > > > sarvabhutasamharakarike jatavedasi jvalanti jvala jvala prajvala > > prajvala> > > > Hrim Hrim Hum Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Jvalamalini Hum Phat > > Svaha. " > > > > > > > > *15. Chitra*: Her name means variegated> > > > > > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am Chitra Nitya Shri Padukam > > Pujayami> > > > Tarpayami Namah. " > > > > Warm Regards> > > > Sanjay P> > > > > > > > On 9/22/05, pvr108 <pvr@c...> wrote:> > > > >

> > > > > Namaste Hari,> > > > >> > > > > A lot of ground has been covered by others. Just a couple of> > > > > additional points..

> > > > >> > > > > Your Kalatra Tithi is Krishna Dwadasi. There are 15 Nitya forms > > of> > > > > Devi, which rule over the 15 tithis. The form for Dwadasi is > > Vijaya.> > > > > If you get hold of any Devi worshippers, find a good mantra for> > > > > Vijaya. Perhaps Sarbani can help!

> > > > >> > > > > If you can't get a mantra, just do the simple obvious one: " Om> > > > > Vijayaayai Namah " .

> > > > >> > > > > But do a mantra for Vijaya for 40 days in a row. If possible, > > do it> > > > > during Jupiter hora everyday (7th lord from Venus).

> > > > >> > > > > There is a bright chance during Oct 31-Nov 22, 2005 and Feb 4-> > March> > > > > 11, 2006. Overall, this year's TP chart shows a strong chance. > > Happy> > > > > birthday a few days in adavnce, by the way!> > > > >> > > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,

> > > > > Narasimha

*tat savitur varenyam*

Hi Narasimha/Sanjay P

Do we need to use " kalatra tithi or " Janma " thithi to find the

appropriate mantra? What is the reason to prefer one of the other? I

see there 12 special thithi's in JHora, so not sure why we pick one.

thanks

Srinivas

sohamsa , " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao " <pvr@c...>

wrote:

> Namaste Hari,

>

> I suggest the following simple mantra:

>

> Om Chitraayai Namah

>

> or

>

> Om ChitraaNityaayai Namah

>

> Narasimha

>

> > Namaste P.V.R Rao Guru,list members.

> >

> > My kalatra tithi is pournimasya, 15th in brighter half ..so i

guess I

> > should be reciting mantra for chitra.

> >

> > Could you please provide me a simple mantra for chitra.

> >

> > Thank you

> >

> > Hari M.

> >

> > sohamsa , " Narasimha P.V.R. Rao "

<pvr@c...>

> > wrote:

> > > Namaste friends,

> > >

> > > Thanks to Sanjay Prabhakaran for the mantras.

> > >

> > > However, please note that some of these mantras are really

serious.

> > These mantras have a certain yantra, a certain tantra and a

certain

> > kriya associated with them. It may not be too wise to practice

them

> > without being taught by a learned guru and knowing all the

details.

> > Mantras that contain " tarpayami " imply an offering of water or

> > something else in a specific ritual. Moreover, some of these

mantras

> > contain very serious beejaksharas.

> > >

> > > As the person who brought up the topic of Tithi Nityas, I just

> > wanted to make this small point.

> > >

> > > In answer to another question, Tithi Nityas can be worshipped

by

> > all - male and female.

> > >

> > > Hari, the best is to use the simple mantra I gave " Om

Vijayaayai

> > Namah " . Slow and steady is the best in these matters. Of course,

if

> > you find a guru who can teach you the bigger mantra with the

proper

> > yantra, tantra and kriya, you can use it. In the absence of such

a

> > guru, just use the simple vanilla version I gave. It works

slowly,

> > but comes with no risks.

> > >

> > > Sanjay P, a very very very learned friend of mine did not

remember

> > a specific Nitya mantra and was looking for it. We were trying

to

> > find it at around the same time you sent your mail. That

coincidence

> > was interesting. Your mail served a purpose and thank you!

> > >

> > > Narasimha

> > > ------------------------------

-

> > > Sri Jagannath Centre (SJC) website: http://www.SriJagannath.org

> > > ------------------------------

-

> > >

> > > > || Om Gurave Namah ||

> > > > Namaste Friends,

> > > > Thank you Narasimha for that knowledge,

> > > > I did a google search for Nitya devi and found these

> > information,

> > > > http://www.astrojyoti.com/lunarphasesandthenityadevis.htm

> > > > The Article author I assume is the Contact listed

> > > > Pandit S.P.Tata. ,Malviya Nagar,New Delhi.

> > > >

> > > > For those who want to look up their Kalatra tithi , Can

right

> > click on

> > > > JHora's longitude panel and select Special tithi's.

> > > > The birth tithi is multiplied by the house number to get

the

> > special tithi.

> > > > The tithi is the Jala tatva indicator in Panchanga and it

> > indicates the

> > > > Mother form of Time which fulfiles ones desired purpose.

> > > >

> > > > *The 15 Nitya Devis*

> > > >

> > > > *1. Kameshvari*: Means " Lady of Desire "

> > > >

> > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Sa Ka La Hrim

Nityaklinne

> > Madadrave

> > > > Sauh Am Kameshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami

Namah.

> > > >

> > > > *2. **Bhagamalini*: Means " The Flowering Yoni "

> > > >

> > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Am Aim Bhagabuge Bhagini

Bhagodari

> > Bhagamale

> > > > Bhagavahe Bhagaguhye Bhagayoni Bhaganipatini

Sarvabhagavashankari

> > Bhagarupe

> > > > Nityaklinne Bhagasvarupe Sarvani Bhagani Me Hyanaya Varade

Rete

> > Surete

> > > > Bhagaklinne Klinnadrave Kledaya Dravaya Amoghe Bhagavicce

Kshubha

> > Kshobhaya

> > > > Sarvasatvan Bhagodari Aim Blum Jem Blum Bhem Blum Mom Blum

Hem

> > Blum Hem

> > > > Klinne Sarvani Bhagani Me Vashamanaya Strim Hara Blem Hrim

Am

> > Bhagamalini

> > > >

> > > > *3. Nityaklinna*: Means " Wet Nitya, or Always Wet "

> > > >

> > > > Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Nityaklinne Madadrave Svaha im

> > Nityaklinna

> > > >

> > > > *4. Bherunda*: Her Mantra is: " Aim Hrim Shrim Im Om Krom

Bhrom

> > Kraum Jhmraum

> > > > Cchraum Jraum Svaha Im Bherunda Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami

> > Tarpayami

> > > > Namah, "

> > > >

> > > > *5. **Vahnivasini*: Her Name meaning the dweller in fire.

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Om Hrim Vahnivasiniyai Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *6. Mahavajrswari*; Her Mantra is " Um Hrim Klinne Aim Krom

> > Nityamadadrave

> > > > Hrim Um Mahavajreshvari Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami

Tarpayami

> > Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *7. Shivaduti*: She is called Shivaduti because she makes

Shiva

> > her

> > > > messenger (Duti). Her Mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Shivadutyai

Namah

> > > > Shivadutinitya Shri Padukam Pujayami Tarpayami Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *8. **Tvarita*: Her mantra is " Om Hrim Hum Khe Ca Che Ksah

Strim

> > Hum Kse

> > > > Hrim Phat. "

> > > >

> > > > *9. Kulasundari:* Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Aim Klim

Sauh

> > Kulasundari

> > > >

> > > > *10. Nitya-Nityamba*: Her mantra is " Ha Sa Ka La Ra Daim Ha

Sa Ka

> > La Ra Dim

> > > > Ha Sa Ka La Ra Dauh Nitya Nitya Shri Padukam Pujayami

Tarpayami

> > Namah. "

> > > >

> > > > *11. Nilapataka*: Her name means Sapphire Banner

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Phrem Strum Krom Am Klim Aim

Blum

> > > > Nityamadadrave Hum Phrem Hrim Em Nilapataka Nitya Shri

Padukam

> > Pujayami

> > > >

> > > > *12. Vijaya*: Her name means Victorious.

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Bha Ma Ra Ya Aum Aim Vijaya

Nitya

> > Shri Padukam

> > > >

> > > > *13. Sarvamangala*: Her name means " all auspicious "

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Svaum Om Sarvamangala Nitya

Shri

> > Padukam

> > > >

> > > > *14. Jwalamalini*: Her name means " garlanded with flames "

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Om namo bhagavati Jvalamalini devadevi

> > > > sarvabhutasamharakarike jatavedasi jvalanti jvala jvala

prajvala

> > prajvala

> > > > Hrim Hrim Hum Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Ram Jvalamalini Hum

Phat

> > Svaha. "

> > > >

> > > > *15. Chitra*: Her name means variegated

> > > >

> > > > Her mantra is " Aim Hrim Shrim Ckaum Am Chitra Nitya Shri

Padukam

> > Pujayami

> > > > Warm Regards

> > > > Sanjay P

> > > >

> > > > On 9/22/05, pvr108 <pvr@c...> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Namaste Hari,

> > > > >

> > > > > A lot of ground has been covered by others. Just a couple

of

> > > > > additional points..

> > > > >

> > > > > Your Kalatra Tithi is Krishna Dwadasi. There are 15 Nitya

forms

> > of

> > > > > Devi, which rule over the 15 tithis. The form for Dwadasi

is

> > Vijaya.

> > > > > If you get hold of any Devi worshippers, find a good

mantra for

> > > > > Vijaya. Perhaps Sarbani can help!

> > > > >

> > > > > If you can't get a mantra, just do the simple obvious

one: " Om

> > > > > Vijayaayai Namah " .

> > > > >

> > > > > But do a mantra for Vijaya for 40 days in a row. If

possible,

> > do it

> > > > > during Jupiter hora everyday (7th lord from Venus).

> > > > >

> > > > > There is a bright chance during Oct 31-Nov 22, 2005 and

Feb 4-

> > March

> > > > > 11, 2006. Overall, this year's TP chart shows a strong

chance.

> > Happy

> > > > > birthday a few days in adavnce, by the way!

> > > > >

> > > > > May Jupiter's light shine on us,

> > > > > Narasimha