IndiaDivine.org

Stop this tirade against Sri Jagannath center

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om namo näräyaëäya Dear Sanjay Ji, Namaste.As I was busy in my son's marriage engagement,I was not able to concentrate on Jyotish matters but I got surprised to read your mail.I came back to Kuwait just 2 days before only and today when I opened the mail, I saw your mail.I feel ashamed that the so called Astrologers who are against SJC must make sure that they are called as Astrologers only after joining this SJC Organisation.Now why such people are against SJC ,I cant understand. When I joined SJC in 2003,I have clearly mentioned in many of my mails that

Jyotish is for such people who live like the life of Sthita Prajna who have the control of Shadripus.If one of the Shadripus has come out and shown to the public,then such people are really not called as Astrologers.This Astrology is not a bracnh of science which is used for competition and throwing evil or bad allegations against any noted or even a small Astrologer.That is why I was urging many times,that 1st learn the 1st chapter of Prashna Margam where the Author has clearly indicated through his Shlokas where he has mentioned what are the characteristics of a good Astrologer.If any practising Astrologer has not controlled his Shadripus,then his predictions will not become accurate and finally his name will be no more. Finally I urge all the members of SJC that if anybody does not want to attend the conference,then let him not but dont spoil the good atmosphere of good Astrology.This conference is dedicated the noted Astrologer Shri

B.V.Raman who is called as Adhunika Varaha Mihira,so let us all give respect to his illuminating Atma. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao. Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote: om namo bhagavate vâsudevâya úrîcakra pâòaye svâhâ Dear Jyotisa, It is rather strange and even more sad that some people who claim to be astrologers and who are aware of the consequences of dus-karma are indulging in a mad drive by sending threatening letters to some SJC members asking them to boycott the present Dr. B. V. Raman Memorial conference at New Delhi. Perhaps some of these recipients have indulged in what I call kitchen table cheap gossip about other gurus by exchanging some private e-mails and are feeling compelled to withdraw at this stage so that they maybe saved from embarassing exposure. To these students and gurus who have withdrawn at the last minute (3 people only), I ask you to reconsider your decision. It is better to face these blackmailers than to sit back at home in fear. What is the worst that will happen? Think for yourself. If this was the Mahabharata then won't you be there where a lamp is being lit for Jagannath Mahaprabhu? Choise is yours...we

all make choises all the time in life. To those who are indulging in this tirade against Sri Jagannath Center : - In any case, none of the speakers have backed out so far and we are already full to capacity. This ocnference is being organised in the memory of a great saintly astrologer Dr B V Raman whose books have made you what you are today and yet in this conglomeration you do not have the gratitude to say a few kind words let alone show your participation in the thanks giving and instead are indulging in such a lowly activity. I ask, what has Dr Raman not done to help the cause of Jyotish that you should show this cheap behavior towards him. It is my prediction that in the near future, with the rolling of the wheels of the ratha of Sri Jagannath your games will end and Jyotish shall be cleaned of elements like you as it moves into a respectable educational field in the universities of the future. Sri Krishna is very kind. Plase stop this right now before it becomes too late to turn back. If you think that I am going to be nasty, you are wrong. For four or more years many have tried, but I have neither lost my patience nor faith in Jagannath. You think something will change? I cannot understand as to how you have the time to do such things when, given the depth and scope of Jyotish even 24 hours is not enough to learn it. With best wishes & warm regards, Yours truly Sanjay Rath Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org http://sjcerc.com Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India Phone: +91.11.25717162 - Send instant messages to your online friends http://in.messenger.

||Om Data Guru|| Dear Sanjay, Am shocked to see this mail cced to me. It implies that either I have withdrawn from attending the conference or I have asked asked students and Gurus not to attend. 1. I was never to attend the conference since i never confirmed that i would nor I have the capacity to. 2. If i have asked some Gurus and students not to attend can you kindly tell whom i have asked so not to attend & why & what is the proof. Best SJ Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote: om namo bhagavate vâsudevâya úrîcakra pâòaye svâhâ Dear Jyotisa, It is rather strange and even more sad that some people who claim to be astrologers and who are aware of the consequences of dus-karma are indulging in a mad drive by sending threatening letters to some SJC members asking them to boycott the present Dr. B. V.

Raman Memorial conference at New Delhi. Perhaps some of these recipients have indulged in what I call kitchen table cheap gossip about other gurus by exchanging some private e-mails and are feeling compelled to withdraw at this stage so that they maybe saved from embarassing exposure. To these students and gurus who have withdrawn at the last minute (3 people only), I ask you to reconsider your decision. It is better to face these blackmailers than to sit back at home in fear. What is the worst that will happen? Think for yourself. If this was the Mahabharata then won't you be there where a lamp is being lit for Jagannath Mahaprabhu? Choise is yours...we all make choises all the time in life. To those who are indulging in this tirade against Sri Jagannath Center : - In any case, none of the speakers have backed out so far and we are already full to capacity. This ocnference is being organised in the memory of a great saintly astrologer Dr B V Raman whose books have made you what you are today and yet in this conglomeration you do not have the gratitude to say a few kind words let alone show your participation in the thanks giving and instead are indulging in such a lowly activity. I ask, what has Dr Raman not done to help the cause of Jyotish that you should show this cheap behavior towards him. It is my prediction that in the near future, with the rolling of the wheels of the ratha of Sri Jagannath your games will end and Jyotish shall be cleaned of elements like you as it moves into a

respectable educational field in the universities of the future. Sri Krishna is very kind. Plase stop this right now before it becomes too late to turn back. If you think that I am going to be nasty, you are wrong. For four or more years many have tried, but I have neither lost my patience nor faith in Jagannath. You think something will change? I cannot understand as to how you have the time to do such things when, given the depth and scope of Jyotish even 24 hours is not enough to learn it. With best wishes & warm regards, Yours truly Sanjay Rath Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org http://sjcerc.com Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India Phone: +91.11.25717162 -

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover Photo Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Dear Sanjay ji Namste It is more strange that you cced this to me as well. Once you have thrown me out of SJC there is no way I would indulge in SJC activity. It is your wild imagination that I have been involved in these gossip activities. You have rightly said that really I dont have Time to do such acts. There is no question of backing out or either indulge in these activities. You served a public notice in the news papers as if I am a hard core criminal making some fraud with SJC. (You want to see real cheaters in the name of Jyotish just look at Nagpur more carefully. You will find many) That time I did not say anything but now it seems that you have taken my silence as my acceptance of my wrong act. I have not done any thing wrong either with you or your organization. Make it very clear. You want to grow and make Jyotish to reach its peak its fine with me. You dont want my company in

this it is again fine with me. Go ahead alone. I have absolutly no problems what so ever. But you have not reached to that level where in you can blame any body for anything and escape free. Shri Jagannath is watching. Till the time you allowed me to be with you I helped you with all means. I dont intend to do anything wrong to you or for that matter to anybody. Simply I am not capable of doing anything wrong to anybody. Bahut chota aadami hu yar muze chota hi rahane do. I have taken Jyotish teaching as Vrata(you know that while you are a Vrati, you should be as Pavitra as possible.) and hence I am doing it to the best of my abilities with out thinking anything else other than Jyotish. My ShriVatsa Jyotish Vidyalaya was attacked several times and I have to fight out to keep it intact. But I did not doubt you or anybody for that as I know myself very well. Aai se

peeth piche kam karane ke meri aadat nahai hain. Aur iska muche Ahamkar bhi nhi hain. Aap ko aap ki Jyotish mubarak. per mujhe to apna kam kare ne do yaar. Muze Marana hi hai to samane se maro peeth pe q war karte ho. Thanks a lot for your Time and Sapce. Prabodh Vekhande Jai Jai Shankar Har Har Shankar Sunil John <suniljohn_2002 wrote: ||Om Data Guru|| Dear Sanjay, Am shocked to see this mail cced to me. It implies that either I have withdrawn from attending the conference or I have asked asked students and Gurus not to attend. 1. I was never to attend the conference since i never confirmed that i would nor I have the capacity to. 2. If i have asked some Gurus and students not to attend can you kindly tell whom i have asked so

not to attend & why & what is the proof. Best SJ Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote: om namo bhagavate vâsudevâya úrîcakra pâòaye svâhâ Dear Jyotisa, It is rather strange and even more sad that some people who claim to be astrologers and who are aware of the consequences of dus-karma are indulging in a mad drive by sending threatening letters to some SJC members asking them to boycott the present Dr. B. V. Raman Memorial conference at New Delhi. Perhaps some of these recipients have indulged in what I call kitchen table cheap gossip about other gurus by exchanging some private e-mails and are feeling compelled to withdraw at this stage so that they maybe saved from embarassing exposure. To these students and gurus who have withdrawn at the

last minute (3 people only), I ask you to reconsider your decision. It is better to face these blackmailers than to sit back at home in fear. What is the worst that will happen? Think for yourself. If this was the Mahabharata then won't you be there where a lamp is being lit for Jagannath Mahaprabhu? Choise is yours...we all make choises all the time in life. To those who are indulging in this tirade against Sri Jagannath Center : - In any case, none of the speakers have backed out so far and we are already full to capacity. This ocnference is being organised in the memory of a great saintly astrologer Dr B V Raman whose books have made you what you are today and yet in this conglomeration you do

not have the gratitude to say a few kind words let alone show your participation in the thanks giving and instead are indulging in such a lowly activity. I ask, what has Dr Raman not done to help the cause of Jyotish that you should show this cheap behavior towards him. It is my prediction that in the near future, with the rolling of the wheels of the ratha of Sri Jagannath your games will end and Jyotish shall be cleaned of elements like you as it moves into a respectable educational field in the universities of the future. Sri Krishna is very kind. Plase stop this right now before it becomes too late to turn back. If you think that I am going to be nasty, you are wrong. For four or more years many have tried, but I have neither lost my patience nor faith in Jagannath. You think something

will change? I cannot understand as to how you have the time to do such things when, given the depth and scope of Jyotish even 24 hours is not enough to learn it. With best wishes & warm regards, Yours truly Sanjay Rath Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org http://sjcerc.com Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India Phone: +91.11.25717162 - Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcoverPhoto Books. You design it and we’ll bind it! Jai Jai Shankar Har Har Shankar

How much mail storage do you get for free? Mail gives you 1GB! Get Mail

Sree Guro Paahimaam

Dear Sanjay

I have already sent you a private mail. I am surprised my name figures

in the CC'ed list. I am posting this to the list so that matters stand

clarified. I even tried calling you over phone but I am unable to reach

SJC landline numbers. I did speak to Sarbani this morning but you were

busy. Sarbani suggested that I try this afternoon but I have had no

luck.

I have been busy with my own problems and have had no time whatsoever

for jyotish for several months.

Yes, I have been forced to withdraw from the conference as my mother

has not been well for over 1 month now and is still undergoing

treatment. Initially, it was my health that I had apprehensions about.

I thought the doctors may not allow me to go because of my acute

sinusitis, tinnitis problem and back ache, which they felt could be

triggered by the cold weather there. Now I have the doctors' clearance.

But then my mother who fell ill as early as mid-November is yet to

recover. I cannot leave her and come. I am yet to recover completely

from an acute viral infection. Besides, my domestic circumstances do

not permit me to come this time. I confirm that nobody has asked or

threatened me not to attend the conference. And I have not

asked anyone not to attend. I cannot understand why anyone would do

it. Here I am, longing to attend it. It is a conference organised by

SJC- a parampara that I belong to and you have given me so much

knowledge. You know how devoted I am to Sri Jagannatha and I consider

all the activities of SJC to be His direction and I only wish I could

be there.

When the conference was announced, I had a chat with Sarbani and

willingly took up 2 papers. You may recall that we even had some emails

between us and I proposed that I combine 2 papers into one for the

conference. Do you recall that I almost started? But then I had to call

them off because I could not write due to various problems including my

mother's health. Subsequently, I informed Sarbani about it and also

sent you a mail. I told Sarbani I will surely try my best to attend the

conference. Even on 26th Dec, 2005, I informed Sarbani that I might be

able to come and asked her to book my accomodation. But then my mother

has not recovered.

It is unfortunate that my circumstances do not permit me to attend.

Only on 5th January, 2006, I informed Sarbani that I will not be able

to attend.

I wish to clarify once again to you and the list that, I am and will be

a loyal student of the parampara and your sishya.

Best wishes for the conference

R. Kasthuri Rangan

p.s: My current email i.d. is rkrangan. I have not been using

the softhome mail i.d. for over 3 years now!!

Sanjay Rath <guruji

wrote:

om

namo bhagavate vâsudevâya úrîcakra pâòaye svâhâ

Dear Jyotisa,

It is rather strange and even more sad that

some people who claim to be astrologers and who are aware of the

consequences of dus-karma are indulging in a mad drive by sending

threatening letters to some SJC members asking them to boycott the

present Dr. B. V. Raman Memorial conference at New Delhi. Perhaps some

of these recipients have indulged in what I call kitchen table cheap

gossip about other gurus by exchanging some private e-mails and are

feeling compelled to withdraw at this stage so that they maybe saved

from embarassing exposure. To these students and gurus who have

withdrawn at the last minute (3 people only), I ask you to reconsider

your decision. It is better to face these blackmailers than to sit back

at home in fear. What is the worst that will happen? Think for

yourself. If this was the Mahabharata then won't you be there where a

lamp is being lit for Jagannath Mahaprabhu? Choise is yours...we all

make choises all the time in life.

To those who are indulging in this tirade

against Sri Jagannath Center : -

In any case, none of the speakers have backed

out so far and we are already full to capacity. This ocnference is

being organised in the memory of a great saintly astrologer Dr B V

Raman whose books have made you what you are today and yet in this

conglomeration you do not have the gratitude to say a few kind words

let alone show your participation in the thanks giving and instead are

indulging in such a lowly activity. I ask, what has Dr Raman not done

to help the cause of Jyotish that you should show this cheap behavior

towards him.

It is my prediction that in the near future,

with the rolling of the wheels of the ratha of Sri Jagannath your games

will end and Jyotish shall be cleaned of elements like you as it moves

into a respectable educational field in the universities of the future.

Sri Krishna is very kind. Plase stop this right now before it becomes

too late to turn back. If you think that I am going to be nasty, you

are wrong. For four or more years many have tried, but I have neither

lost my patience nor faith in Jagannath. You think something will

change? I cannot understand as to how you have the time to do such

things when, given the depth and scope of Jyotish even 24 hours is not

enough to learn it.

With best wishes

& warm regards,

Yours truly

Sanjay Rath

Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org http://sjcerc.com

Atri SJC: 15B

Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India

Phone:

+91.11.25717162

-

Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover

Photo

Books. You design it and we’ll bind it!

Namaste All

I am posting this as a matter for my own understanding of alternative

protocols, etiquette and good manners. I don't know Mr Rath, Mr John,

or any of the people who have posted a response to this item by Mr

Rath, saying that this post was cc'd to them as an email.

From my understanding, as 1 out of approx 480 members of this group, I

do not know WHO Mr Rath cc'd this post to as an email. Therefore, I as

a member of this group, do not NEED to know (and personally I do not

WANT to know), those cc'd people's responses to Mr Rath.

Now this might be a cultural clash/difference but where I come from,

if I receive an email, then I respond to the sender only and any other

people that are cc'd (plus others if I so wish). I do not make an open

post in an open forum/group (especially when no names have been

mentioned in post to the group. Period.

Like I said, maybe things are done differently in India. This is in no

way an attack on, or a defense of anybody because I don't know anybody

here. However, I submit this post and ask as, not only are there 3

responses to Mr Rath's post saying " you cc'd me in this email

and..... " but there is a smiliar thing (different people) going on in

the Vedic Astrology group, again mostly Indians as members.

I am asking this for my clarity because I have a lot of vedic

astrology related questions and during my communications, I don't wish

to tread on anyones toes or have my queries unanswered because I

didn't follow the " accepted " norms!!

If this is a culturally acceptable/normal thing to do, then I offer my

sincere apologies right now.

kind regards

her_asha

sohamsa , Sunil John <suniljohn_2002> wrote:

>

> ||Om Data Guru||

>

> Dear Sanjay,

> Am shocked to see this mail cced to me. It implies that either I

have withdrawn from attending the conference or I have asked asked

students and Gurus not to attend.

>

> 1. I was never to attend the conference since i never confirmed

that i would nor I have the capacity to.

> 2. If i have asked some Gurus and students not to attend can you

kindly tell whom i have asked so not to attend & why & what is the proof.

>

> Best

> SJ

>

>

>

>

> Sanjay Rath <guruji@s...> wrote:

> om namo bhagavate vâsudevâya úrîcakra pâòaye svâhâ

>

> Dear Jyotisa,

>

> It is rather strange and even more sad that some people who claim

to be astrologers and who are aware of the consequences of dus-karma

are indulging in a mad drive by sending threatening letters to some

SJC members asking them to boycott the present Dr. B. V. Raman

Memorial conference at New Delhi. Perhaps some of these recipients

have indulged in what I call kitchen table cheap gossip about other

gurus by exchanging some private e-mails and are feeling compelled to

withdraw at this stage so that they maybe saved from embarassing

exposure. To these students and gurus who have withdrawn at the last

minute (3 people only), I ask you to reconsider your decision. It is

better to face these blackmailers than to sit back at home in fear.

What is the worst that will happen? Think for yourself. If this was

the Mahabharata then won't you be there where a lamp is being lit for

Jagannath Mahaprabhu? Choise is yours...we all make choises all the

time in life.

>

> To those who are indulging in this tirade against Sri Jagannath

Center : -

> In any case, none of the speakers have backed out so far and we

are already full to capacity. This ocnference is being organised in

the memory of a great saintly astrologer Dr B V Raman whose books have

made you what you are today and yet in this conglomeration you do not

have the gratitude to say a few kind words let alone show your

participation in the thanks giving and instead are indulging in such a

lowly activity. I ask, what has Dr Raman not done to help the cause of

Jyotish that you should show this cheap behavior towards him.

>

> It is my prediction that in the near future, with the rolling of

the wheels of the ratha of Sri Jagannath your games will end and

Jyotish shall be cleaned of elements like you as it moves into a

respectable educational field in the universities of the future. Sri

Krishna is very kind. Plase stop this right now before it becomes too

late to turn back. If you think that I am going to be nasty, you are

wrong. For four or more years many have tried, but I have neither lost

my patience nor faith in Jagannath. You think something will change? I

cannot understand as to how you have the time to do such things when,

given the depth and scope of Jyotish even 24 hours is not enough to

learn it.

>

> With best wishes & warm regards,

> Yours truly

> Sanjay Rath

>

> Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org http://sjcerc.com

> Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India

> Phone: +91.11.25717162

> -

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Photos – Showcase holiday pictures in hardcover

> Photo Books. You design it and we'll bind it!

>