IndiaDivine.org

Visit to Cape Town

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

swee are you coming to India after April 5th? sounds a great retreat place. why dont you have it somehwhere we can join in as well? I have friends who would enjoy it too. br asha Swee Chan <swee wrote: "Gopijana-vallabha-caranau sharanam prapadye.Namo gopijana-vallabhabhyam" Dear Lists, Namaste Having just returned from my retreat by the lake, I’ve received a mail confirming my flights. I shall be visiting Cape Town on 30th March for the Jazz Fest until 5th April (flight to India). Half day Friday and Saturday. There is a Holistic Fair on Sunday should any be interested. Monday is

not poss. (being my solar b/day) but Tuesday 4th seems best for the entire day atop the mountain. (Martin, you can bring your sprouts and food fare for a picnic!) The mountain (now declared as a sanctuary) at Malmesbury overlooks the sea and some of the flora is distinctly indigenous to that area. What’s more perfect than that fresh mountain air with us betwixt the King Proteas! Should anyone be interested to meet with us and discuss some jyotish, especially Mukesh from Luanda J. But all are welcome. Please get in touch with Bipin bipin.prag Love, Swee p/s While some may argue that Malmesbury’s far out of town, we can’t have it all. It takes me an entire day to catch 2 planes to come over

J.

Asha Kamath