IndiaDivine.org

Marriage match !!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Swee ji/ Ramesh ji, In my continuation with my mails earlier, attached is the horoscope of the gal and the guy whom she is willing to marry. As we have discussed the gal had many doshas in her horoscope regarding marriage. Please let me know if these 2 horoscopes match. The guy is a very good guy and he is in a top position in a very good organisation. Also the gal feels she has kuja dosha in her bhava chart. is this correct. Please explain. The guys horoscope is named SS. Thanks a lotRegards,Pavan K| Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat || Dear Pavan Kumar, Strengthening of Jupiter is recommended because of Ketu being in bhagyashana.

Jupiter is 9L and also placed 9th from AL. Planet in 9th from AL always protects, plus it aspects 2nd from UL and can help sustain marriage. Fasting is recommended for marriage. I will leave it to Swee to guide you further. As regarding dasa though Jupiter is a functional benefic for her, she needs to look after her health in Jup-Jup dasa. Planets usually give opposite results during their own AD. Also Jupiter is in naidhanya tara from lagna. Best Wishes, Ramesh

On Behalf Of bpavan2k1Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:53 AM Subject: Re: [Jaya Jagannatha] Marriage problem !! Hi Ramesh ji, Please find my answers as well as questions in blue in belowSwee ji and respected gurujis, please check this horoscope and let your comments. , "Ramesh F. Gangaramani" <ramesh.gangaramani wrote:>> Satyam Bruyat Priyam Bruyat> > > > Dear Pavan Kumar,> > > > Please see my comments on the chart below. I am sure my Guruji and Swee will> guide us further.> > 1. She must be a very intelligent lady with dheemant yoga (LL in 6H),> Rahu ketu exalted and vergottama. She is indeed a intelligent gal, but lacks confidence.

> 2. People with lagna lord in 6H however; tend to be their own enemy.> The lady could be aggressive and argumentative. Sanjayji recommends praying> to Vishnu and Durga mata as a remedy.She is very aggressive and very argumentative. > 3. Ketu in 9h can make a person very detached and may tempt her to live> away from society. According to Sanjayji things that can hold such a person> behind are guru or children. Strengthening Jupiter by wearing a yellow> sapphire can be a great help. Ketu in 9H may also indicate involvement in> other religious philosophy.You are correct here too. Shes is very much detached with the people around. She feel that she has no one and is very much depressed/lonely kind of a gal> 4. Her 7L Venus is retro and placed in 10H also known as heaven. People> with combination easily fall in love. Now Venus also

happens to be 2L and> 10L Saturn has exchange with Mercury that is placed in 10H. There is a> possibility that the native may have get involved a few times. Placement of> A7 in the same house with 4 planets tends to confirm the same. Jupiter in 7H> w ill probably be a safeguard. But Jupiter is also known to adversely affect> one of the significations of the house of its placement and that could be> marriage.Yes she falls in love easily. She has fallen in love with her colleague now. Parents opposing she is in total confused state as what to do .(I will send the chart of that guy in my next mail so that it can be useful to match the charts)> 5. However conjunction of same 4 planets in a Kendra forms Pravarajya> yoga, leading to renunciation after some experiences related to any one of> the planets involved in the yoga. Such experiences could be related to> relationships

(Venus) or the strongest planet Sun (father).> 6. A malefic in 9H also raises question marks about the spouse who may> tend to ignore the social norms. In addition it can mean difficult> relationship with father. This reading gets strengthened by Rahu's placemen t> in 2nd from UL which often implies extra-marital affairs as the cause of> rift in marriage.This means that her marital life will be not so good ?? What about the spouse's longevity.Will he stay with her life long ?> 7. Saturn as AK that too vergottama again strongly indicates that she> will turn towards spiritualism and make a name for herself.> 8. HL's association with Rahu indicates wealth through foreign sources.> Its placement in 3H may show that she treats higher learning and knowledge> as wealth or may actually earn from that. She wants to be very rich and rise to a BIG

position in short span of time. She has started working towards that.> 9. One comment I heard was people with HL in 3H often have some> addition (like smoking etc). She also has Saturn in 10H in D30 which can> indicate some society acquired habits (subject to bir th-time being> accurate). Can you tell us about that?She doesnt have any such society acquired social habits .> 10. Apart from remedies mentioned above it is also good to fast on the> day of UL lord which is Friday in her case. > > > So is Jupiter weak in her case with respective to marriage ? What are the planets that are adversely effecting her life and marriage ? Her Jupiter-Jupiter(Mahadasa-Antardasa) is going to start in a couple of months . Will that bring a change. Will a yellow sapphire be good for her once the dasa starts ?? Please let me knowThanks and

Regards,Pavan K> Kind regards> > Ramesh> > > _____ > > On> Behalf Of Pavan Kumar> Tuesday, April 04, 2006 6:23 AM> SJC-Afric a > [Jaya Jagannatha] Marriage problem !!> > > Hi Swee ji/Ramesh ji ,> Attached is the horoscope of a very good friend of mine. She is working> in a very good job. 2 years back she has checked her horoscope with a> astrologer and he told that her marriage will be a disaster(either her> husband will die or desert her). > From then shes totally devasted. Which ever astrologer she and her parents> check for are saying that her horoscope is very bad in marriage perspective.> > > Please check her horoscope and tell me what is the prob> with her horoscope reg marriage

and also the remedies if possible. Also if> married, how will her marriage life would be ?> > Please kindly do this for me. Thanks a LOT> > regards,> Pavan K>

Blab-away for as little as 1¢/min. Make PC-to-Phone Calls using Messenger with Voice.