IndiaDivine.org

Dalai Lama, Tibetan BPHS & Outer Planets

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

OM Datta Guru Dear Members Pranam Does anyone has English or hindi translation of the Tibetan Version of BPHS (Brihat Parasara Hora Shastra) The reason I ask is that a friend of mine met the Dalai Lama a year back and when Sri Dalai Lama saw his chart he started discussing it and then explained few things with the outer planets (Uranus Pluto Neptune). Friend interrupted the Spiritual Leader and said that this is not vedic astrology as in vedic astrology outer planets are not mentioned. Upon this Dalai Lama mentioned that the Version of BPHS they have in that Sage Parasara has clearly mentioned Outer Planets. I personally think that a person of the

calibre of Dalai Lama would not lie about the outer planets & if this BPHS version is true then it might prove often what some nadi texts have said about Outer planets & their usage. It seems the Tibetans guard their astrology texts very sacredly & hence maybe so far an English version so far has not come out nor any book on Kalachakra Dasa from their corner of the world though many elders acknowledge that the real secrets of KCD are with the Tibetans. It is also said that during the mughal invasion of India, many manuscripts of ours were carried to Tibet

via the Afghanistan route & have never come back. Maybe some of you are into Tibetan astrology & might possess a private english work of the translation of their BPHS or might know Tibetan astrology pls mail me privately on suniljohn_2002 shall be indebted. Love & Light, Sunil John Mumbai

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.