IndiaDivine.org

Vrindavati Sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Lists,

Namaste

I was going through some of my jyotish collections and chanced upon this article (which I have been looking for since last year!). Since many of us are not using “susha” fonts in order that we can read the devanagari script of the mantras, I have removed them. If someone finds time to change them into transliteration and sanskrit, I am sure this will be of great help to Sanjay ji, who is currently rushed for time. If you do, can you please send the “beautified” article directly to his mail box?

So with Sanjay ji ‘s permission, I am forwarding this article to the Lists.

Love,

swee

VRINDAVATI SADHANA

“Tulasi is the panacea for Vaastu problem”

By Sanjay Rath

Sri Ananta Das one of the Pancha-Sakha (Five loyal disciples) of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has enunciated the worship of Tulasi Mata in his monumental work” karmabhag” to attain Siddhi of this mantra women were respected and small girls were worshipped.

Besides removing the evils of all Vaastu flaws in a house and ensuring peace and prosperity in it, the Holy Mother residing in the Tulasi plant also grants the power of divine vision. Thus, if purity or chastity is this power shall also leave the individual.

NOTE: The original stanza is in Oriya and to the extent possible this been transliterated in the Devanagari (Hindi) & English scripts.

Namaskar Mantra:

Tulasi Darshane Punyam Sparsanam Papanashanam

Darshanam Muktihetuscha Tulasi Devi Namostute

Twajjale sarvatirthani Twange sarvadevata

Twatpade sarvayagyascha Tulasayai Namamyaham

Mantra for Offering Water

Om Adi Tulasi Adi Pani

Brahma Vishnu Rupile Ani

Easware Toli Diyanti Pani

Devi Tulasi Sebi na Jani Namo Namaste.

Gangadi Sarvatirthani Puskharani Jalani cha

Snapayami Jalairdevi Grihana Mama Bhaktikam.

Pradakshina Mantra:

Satye Satyawatischaiva Dwapara Malti Tatha

Triteeye Vrindavati Chaiva Kalou Tulasi Namostute.

Mantra for plucking Tulasi leaves or / and stem.

Tulasyamritanamasi Sadatwam Keshava Prira

Keshavartha Chinomi twam Varadabhavashobhane

Twadangasambhavai Patre Pujayami Yatha Harim

Tatha Kuru Pavitrangi Kaloumali Vinashini.

Om Tulasimule Brahma Cha Shakhayam Shivameva Cha

Kande Vishnu Parne Yagya Tulasayai Namo namah.

The following mantra is used for establishing the Tulasi plant in a house by which all Vaastu flaws are removed.

Tulasi Planting Mantra

Om Tulasi Yasya bhavane pratyaham Paripujyate

Tasya Griham Na Jasyanti Kadachit Yamakinkarah.

Views of Sri ACHYUTA DAS

Moola Mantra:

Om Klim Vrindavatyai Namah

By reciting this mantra 1 lakh times, Siddhi is attained. The following rules are given by him:

(a) Recite this in a quiet and isolated place.

(b) Mantra japa should be done at night.

© Perform pooja as per Niti

(d) Light a lamp of Ghee

(e) Offer six Tulasi leaves to the six-sakhi (YaDsaKI) with the mantra:

(i) Om Klim Vrindavatyai Namah.

(ii) Om Klim Rangadevyai Namah.

(iii) Om Klim Subhadrayai Namah.

(iv) Om Klim Priyamvadayai Namah.

(v) Om Klim Shrim Ratnarekhayai Namah.

(vi) Om Klim Shrim Nityayai Namah.

Note: For day Pooja offer Dhoop and Naivedyam. Whereas in the night Pooja offer Dhoop and a Ghee lamp.

Use of Moola Mantra:

1.     A thousand repetition of the Moola mantra in the Kitchen purifies all food like the Mahaprasad of Jagannath, and results in plenty. All Vaastu flaws are removed and the family becomes healthy by eating food cooked in the kitchen.

2.     “Sarvagyna Siddhi” or the divine vision of knowing the past, present and future is achieved by ten thousand repetitions of the Moola Mantra in 7 days and offering a ghee lamp.

3. Worship the Navagraha at the foot of the Tulasi Chaura (facing east).

Offer 108 sandal wood pieces into a yanga (Homa) fire installed near the Tulasi Chaura reciting the Moola Mantra. Repeat this yanga for 7 days and the Navagraha will be pacified, all negative effects of the dasa etc will be eradicated and the Vaastu Purusha will reside peacefully (i.e. all Vaastu errors are removed).

4.     1008 sandal wood pieces offered at a yanga at the foot of the Tulasi Chaura reciting the Moola Mantra. Thereafter seven leaves of the holy Tulasi are placed in a row and she is invited/invoked in them. These leaves are to be consumed by a married Lady during her mensus. Thereafter copulation after the mensus results in pregnancy and the birth of a son.

5.     If a Lady is without a child due to miscarriage/abortions then 1008 Tulasi leaves are to be eaten (every Thursday for 16 Thursday) reciting the Moola Mantra. Pregnancy will follow and safe childbirth is sure to occur.

Note: Mix 1 kg Ghee and 250gms sugar in a copper vessel for the yanga. Sandal wood pieces are dipped in this before being offered to the holy fire.

6.     A yagna of 1008 mantra (using sandal wood pieces for offering is performed for 8 days starting on a Saturday. Eight Tulasi leaves are placed in a copper vessel of water and Tulasi Devi is invoked in it. This water is consumed by the (prospective) mother. The malady of birth of dead babies is cured and the child services. This remedy can be undertaken by any Lady for the health of her children.

7.     Prepare a red ink by mixing the urine of the cow and sindoor (Vermillion). Write the Moola mantra using this ink on a Tulasi leaf. Wrap the leaf on a Bhrya Patra (natural paper) on which the Krishna yantra is drawn. This should be placed inside a copper amulet and worn on a Thursday. All flaws of Navagraha dosha, kalapurusha dosha, Vaastu purusha dosha etc. are effectively overcome/controlled.

Views of Sri JAGANNATH DAS

Mantra Siddhi and vision of Mother Tulasi is attained by reciting the Mula mantra 10,000 times everyday in the morning (starting 2 hours before Sunrise, say 4 AM to 6 AM). Normally after 4 lakh repetitious mantra siddhi is attained. Dhoop, Gugul, Roots of plant called Bena (used for making flutes), white Aparajita flowers are mixed with Ghee and offered at the yanga (108 mantra) at the end of the recitation (Japa). The Ghee lamp should be lit before Japa. When Siddhi is attained a vision of Vrindavati Devi is seen. If the vision is frightening, horrific or dreadful, then do not get frightened but is indicative of change required in the mantra. The Moola mantra is modified as follows:

10 Mala (or rosary of 108 beads)

Om Shrim Klim Shrim Vrindavatyai Namah.

[Note: It is better to check the suitability of the Moola mantra as per the rules given in my book “ Vedic Remedies in Astrology”]

The most suitable months for this Vrindavati Sadhana/Siddhi are the months of Kartik (Sun in Libra). Magha (Sun in Capricorn) and Vaisakh (Sun in Aries). Kartik month is the best.

OM TAT SAT

Jaya Jaganantha

Dear Swee,

Thanks for posting this - its a real a real gem. Sounds like a very practical Vaastu remedy. I visited Vrinda Kund in Vrindavan early this year and since then have been fascinated with Srimati Tulsi devi. There is such a beautiful story about how one babaji looked after this deity. Ive attached a photo of this beautiful deity.

You once mentioned, that by planting Tulasi at the entrance also helps to minimise Vaastu defects. The problem I have, is that our climate in Cape Town is sometimes very harsh - can get hot in the summer so the tulsi plant rarely surinves, unless grown and kept in a conservatory. Could you recomend some tips for growing Tulasi outside for the African climate.

I also know that there are many varieties of tulasi plants out there. Which are the rocommended once - do you have any botanical names of them. I guess its best to get seeds from Vrindavan and try and grow the plants here.

Love

Bipin

On 11/16/06, Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:

Jaya JagannathaDear Lists,NamasteI was going through some of my jyotish collections and chanced upon this article (which I have been looking for since last year!). Since many of us are not using "susha" fonts in order that we can read the devanagari script of the mantras, I have removed them. If someone finds time to change them into transliteration and sanskrit, I am sure this will be of great help to Sanjay ji, who is currently rushed for time. If you do, can you please send the "beautified" article directly to his mail box?

So with Sanjay ji 's permission, I am forwarding this article to the Lists. Love,swee

VRINDAVATI SADHANA

"Tulasi is the panacea for Vaastu problem"By Sanjay Rath

Sri Ananta Das one of the Pancha-Sakha (Five loyal disciples) of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has enunciated the worship of Tulasi Mata in his monumental work" karmabhag" to attain Siddhi of this mantra women were respected and small girls were worshipped.

Besides removing the evils of all Vaastu flaws in a house and ensuring peace and prosperity in it, the Holy Mother residing in the Tulasi plant also grants the power of divine vision. Thus, if purity or chastity is this power shall also leave the individual.

NOTE: The original stanza is in Oriya and to the extent possible this been transliterated in the Devanagari (Hindi) & English scripts.Namaskar Mantra:Tulasi Darshane Punyam Sparsanam Papanashanam

Darshanam Muktihetuscha Tulasi Devi NamostuteTwajjale sarvatirthani Twange sarvadevataTwatpade sarvayagyascha Tulasayai NamamyahamMantra for Offering WaterOm Adi Tulasi Adi Pani

Brahma Vishnu Rupile AniEasware Toli Diyanti PaniDevi Tulasi Sebi na Jani Namo Namaste.Gangadi Sarvatirthani Puskharani Jalani chaSnapayami Jalairdevi Grihana Mama Bhaktikam.Pradakshina Mantra:

Satye Satyawatischaiva Dwapara Malti TathaTriteeye Vrindavati Chaiva Kalou Tulasi Namostute.Mantra for plucking Tulasi leaves or / and stem.

Tulasyamritanamasi Sadatwam Keshava PriraKeshavartha Chinomi twam VaradabhavashobhaneTwadangasambhavai Patre Pujayami Yatha HarimTatha Kuru Pavitrangi Kaloumali Vinashini.

Om Tulasimule Brahma Cha Shakhayam Shivameva ChaKande Vishnu Parne Yagya Tulasayai Namo namah.The following mantra is used for establishing the Tulasi plant in a house by which all Vaastu flaws are removed.

Tulasi Planting MantraOm Tulasi Yasya bhavane pratyaham ParipujyateTasya Griham Na Jasyanti Kadachit Yamakinkarah.Views of Sri ACHYUTA DAS

Moola Mantra:Om Klim Vrindavatyai Namah By reciting this mantra 1 lakh times, Siddhi is attained. The following rules are given by him:(a) Recite this in a quiet and isolated place.

(b) Mantra japa should be done at night.© Perform pooja as per Niti(d) Light a lamp of Ghee(e) Offer six Tulasi leaves to the six-sakhi (YaDsaKI) with the mantra: (i) Om Klim Vrindavatyai Namah.

(ii) Om Klim Rangadevyai Namah. (iii) Om Klim Subhadrayai Namah. (iv) Om Klim Priyamvadayai Namah. (v) Om Klim Shrim Ratnarekhayai Namah. (vi) Om Klim Shrim Nityayai Namah.

Note: For day Pooja offer Dhoop and Naivedyam. Whereas in the night Pooja offer Dhoop and a Ghee lamp.Use of Moola Mantra:1. A thousand repetition of the Moola mantra in the Kitchen purifies all food like the Mahaprasad of Jagannath, and results in plenty. All Vaastu flaws are removed and the family becomes healthy by eating food cooked in the kitchen.

2. "Sarvagyna Siddhi"

or the divine vision of knowing the past, present and future is achieved by ten thousand repetitions of the Moola Mantra in 7 days and offering a ghee lamp.3. Worship the Navagraha at the foot of the Tulasi Chaura (facing east).

Offer 108 sandal wood pieces into a yanga (Homa) fire installed near the Tulasi Chaura reciting the Moola Mantra. Repeat this yanga for 7 days and the Navagraha will be pacified, all negative effects of the dasa etc will be eradicated and the Vaastu Purusha will reside peacefully (

i.e. all Vaastu errors are removed).4. 1008 sandal wood pieces offered at a yanga at the foot of the Tulasi Chaura reciting the Moola Mantra. Thereafter seven leaves of the holy Tulasi are placed in a row and she is invited/invoked in them. These leaves are to be consumed by a married Lady during her mensus. Thereafter copulation after the mensus results in pregnancy and the birth of a son.

5. If a Lady is without a child due to miscarriage/abortions then 1008 Tulasi leaves are to be eaten (every Thursday for 16 Thursday) reciting the Moola Mantra. Pregnancy will follow and safe childbirth is sure to occur.

Note: Mix 1 kg Ghee and 250gms sugar in a copper vessel for the yanga. Sandal wood pieces are dipped in this before being offered to the holy fire.6. A yagna of 1008 mantra (using sandal wood pieces for offering is performed for 8 days starting on a Saturday. Eight Tulasi leaves are placed in a copper vessel of water and Tulasi Devi is invoked in it. This water is consumed by the (prospective) mother. The malady of birth of dead babies is cured and the child services. This remedy can be undertaken by any Lady for the health of her children.

7. Prepare a red ink by mixing the urine of the cow and sindoor (Vermillion). Write the Moola mantra using this ink on a Tulasi leaf. Wrap the leaf on a Bhrya Patra (natural paper) on which the Krishna yantra is drawn. This should be placed inside a copper amulet and worn on a Thursday. All flaws of Navagraha dosha, kalapurusha dosha, Vaastu purusha dosha etc. are effectively overcome/controlled.

Views of Sri JAGANNATH DASMantra Siddhi and vision of Mother Tulasi is attained by reciting the Mula mantra 10,000 times everyday in the morning (starting 2 hours before Sunrise, say 4 AM to 6 AM). Normally after 4 lakh repetitious mantra siddhi is attained. Dhoop, Gugul, Roots of plant called Bena (used for making flutes), white Aparajita flowers are mixed with Ghee and offered at the yanga (108 mantra) at the end of the recitation (Japa). The Ghee lamp should be lit before Japa. When Siddhi is attained a vision of Vrindavati Devi is seen. If the vision is frightening, horrific or dreadful, then do not get frightened but is indicative of change required in the mantra. The Moola mantra is modified as follows:

10 Mala (or rosary of 108 beads) Om Shrim Klim Shrim Vrindavatyai Namah.[Note: It is better to check the suitability of the Moola mantra as per the rules given in my book

" Vedic Remedies in Astrology"]The most suitable months for this Vrindavati Sadhana/Siddhi are the months of Kartik (Sun in Libra). Magha (Sun in Capricorn) and Vaisakh (Sun in Aries). Kartik month is the best.

OM TAT SAT

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Bipin,

Hare Krishna

Plants are more hardly if planted in the ground. About 15 years ago, a wild tulsi plant sprout next to our jackfruit tree. I have since cultivated a lot of these and will bring you the seeds the next time I visit Cape Town (January 2007). I currently have 3 varieties. This wild bush seems to be the hardiest and is rather prolific in growth. The others are perennials.

If you do plant them in pots, you are to look after the plants as you would a lady – shade over when the Sun’s sorching and bring her to the house when it is winter. I feed her with milk and ghee at times.

Love,

Swee

On 11/16/06 2:12 PM, " Bipin Prag " <bipinprag wrote:

Jaya Jaganantha

Dear Swee,

Thanks for posting this - its a real a real gem. Sounds like a very practical Vaastu remedy. I visited Vrinda Kund in Vrindavan early this year and since then have been fascinated with Srimati Tulsi devi. There is such a beautiful story about how one babaji looked after this deity. Ive attached a photo of this beautiful deity.

You once mentioned, that by planting Tulasi at the entrance also helps to minimise Vaastu defects. The problem I have, is that our climate in Cape Town is sometimes very harsh - can get hot in the summer so the tulsi plant rarely surinves, unless grown and kept in a conservatory. Could you recomend some tips for growing Tulasi outside for the African climate.

I also know that there are many varieties of tulasi plants out there. Which are the rocommended once - do you have any botanical names of them. I guess its best to get seeds from Vrindavan and try and grow the plants here.

Love

Bipin

On 11/16/06, Swee Chan <sweechan wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Lists,

Namaste

I was going through some of my jyotish collections and chanced upon this article (which I have been looking for since last year!). Since many of us are not using " susha " fonts in order that we can read the devanagari script of the mantras, I have removed them. If someone finds time to change them into transliteration and sanskrit, I am sure this will be of great help to Sanjay ji, who is currently rushed for time. If you do, can you please send the " beautified " article directly to his mail box?

So with Sanjay ji 's permission, I am forwarding this article to the Lists.

Love,

swee

VRINDAVATI SADHANA

" Tulasi is the panacea for Vaastu problem "

By Sanjay Rath

Sri Ananta Das one of the Pancha-Sakha (Five loyal disciples) of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu has enunciated the worship of Tulasi Mata in his monumental work " karmabhag " to attain Siddhi of this mantra women were respected and small girls were worshipped.

NOTE: The original stanza is in Oriya and to the extent possible this been transliterated in the Devanagari (Hindi) & English scripts.

Namaskar Mantra:

Tulasi Darshane Punyam Sparsanam Papanashanam

Darshanam Muktihetuscha Tulasi Devi Namostute

Twajjale sarvatirthani Twange sarvadevata

Twatpade sarvayagyascha Tulasayai Namamyaham

Mantra for Offering Water

Om Adi Tulasi Adi Pani

Brahma Vishnu Rupile Ani

Easware Toli Diyanti Pani

Devi Tulasi Sebi na Jani Namo Namaste.

Gangadi Sarvatirthani Puskharani Jalani cha

Snapayami Jalairdevi Grihana Mama Bhaktikam.

Pradakshina Mantra:

Satye Satyawatischaiva Dwapara Malti Tatha

Triteeye Vrindavati Chaiva Kalou Tulasi Namostute.

Mantra for plucking Tulasi leaves or / and stem.

Tulasyamritanamasi Sadatwam Keshava Prira

Keshavartha Chinomi twam Varadabhavashobhane

Twadangasambhavai Patre Pujayami Yatha Harim

Tatha Kuru Pavitrangi Kaloumali Vinashini.

Om Tulasimule Brahma Cha Shakhayam Shivameva Cha

Kande Vishnu Parne Yagya Tulasayai Namo namah.

The following mantra is used for establishing the Tulasi plant in a house by which all Vaastu flaws are removed.

Tulasi Planting Mantra

Om Tulasi Yasya bhavane pratyaham Paripujyate

Tasya Griham Na Jasyanti Kadachit Yamakinkarah.

Views of Sri ACHYUTA DAS

Moola Mantra:

Om Klim Vrindavatyai Namah

By reciting this mantra 1 lakh times, Siddhi is attained. The following rules are given by him:

(a) Recite this in a quiet and isolated place.

(b) Mantra japa should be done at night.

© Perform pooja as per Niti

(d) Light a lamp of Ghee

(e) Offer six Tulasi leaves to the six-sakhi (YaDsaKI) with the mantra:

(i) Om Klim Vrindavatyai Namah.

(ii) Om Klim Rangadevyai Namah.

(iii) Om Klim Subhadrayai Namah.

(iv) Om Klim Priyamvadayai Namah.

(v) Om Klim Shrim Ratnarekhayai Namah.

(vi) Om Klim Shrim Nityayai Namah.

Note: For day Pooja offer Dhoop and Naivedyam. Whereas in the night Pooja offer Dhoop and a Ghee lamp.

Use of Moola Mantra:

1. A thousand repetition of the Moola mantra in the Kitchen purifies all food like the Mahaprasad of Jagannath, and results in plenty. All Vaastu flaws are removed and the family becomes healthy by eating food cooked in the kitchen.

2. " Sarvagyna Siddhi " or the divine vision of knowing the past, present and future is achieved by ten thousand repetitions of the Moola Mantra in 7 days and offering a ghee lamp.

3. Worship the Navagraha at the foot of the Tulasi Chaura (facing east).

Offer 108 sandal wood pieces into a yanga (Homa) fire installed near the Tulasi Chaura reciting the Moola Mantra. Repeat this yanga for 7 days and the Navagraha will be pacified, all negative effects of the dasa etc will be eradicated and the Vaastu Purusha will reside peacefully ( i.e. all Vaastu errors are removed).

4. 1008 sandal wood pieces offered at a yanga at the foot of the Tulasi Chaura reciting the Moola Mantra. Thereafter seven leaves of the holy Tulasi are placed in a row and she is invited/invoked in them. These leaves are to be consumed by a married Lady during her mensus. Thereafter copulation after the mensus results in pregnancy and the birth of a son.

5. If a Lady is without a child due to miscarriage/abortions then 1008 Tulasi leaves are to be eaten (every Thursday for 16 Thursday) reciting the Moola Mantra. Pregnancy will follow and safe childbirth is sure to occur.

Note: Mix 1 kg Ghee and 250gms sugar in a copper vessel for the yanga. Sandal wood pieces are dipped in this before being offered to the holy fire.

6. A yagna of 1008 mantra (using sandal wood pieces for offering is performed for 8 days starting on a Saturday. Eight Tulasi leaves are placed in a copper vessel of water and Tulasi Devi is invoked in it. This water is consumed by the (prospective) mother. The malady of birth of dead babies is cured and the child services. This remedy can be undertaken by any Lady for the health of her children.

7. Prepare a red ink by mixing the urine of the cow and sindoor (Vermillion). Write the Moola mantra using this ink on a Tulasi leaf. Wrap the leaf on a Bhrya Patra (natural paper) on which the Krishna yantra is drawn. This should be placed inside a copper amulet and worn on a Thursday. All flaws of Navagraha dosha, kalapurusha dosha, Vaastu purusha dosha etc. are effectively overcome/controlled.

Views of Sri JAGANNATH DAS

Mantra Siddhi and vision of Mother Tulasi is attained by reciting the Mula mantra 10,000 times everyday in the morning (starting 2 hours before Sunrise, say 4 AM to 6 AM). Normally after 4 lakh repetitious mantra siddhi is attained. Dhoop, Gugul, Roots of plant called Bena (used for making flutes), white Aparajita flowers are mixed with Ghee and offered at the yanga (108 mantra) at the end of the recitation (Japa). The Ghee lamp should be lit before Japa. When Siddhi is attained a vision of Vrindavati Devi is seen. If the vision is frightening, horrific or dreadful, then do not get frightened but is indicative of change required in the mantra. The Moola mantra is modified as follows:

10 Mala (or rosary of 108 beads)

Om Shrim Klim Shrim Vrindavatyai Namah.

[Note: It is better to check the suitability of the Moola mantra as per the rules given in my book " Vedic Remedies in Astrology " ]

The most suitable months for this Vrindavati Sadhana/Siddhi are the months of Kartik (Sun in Libra). Magha (Sun in Capricorn) and Vaisakh (Sun in Aries). Kartik month is the best.

OM TAT SAT