IndiaDivine.org

Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shankarji,

KP system does not recognise Divisional charts of vedic

astrology; even Navamsa is not used in KP. The Book

you mention may be purely commercial to make money.

Even traditional astrologers seldom use all the Divisional

Charts.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

K.S.V.Ramani

-

shankar789

Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:19 AM

I came across the following book in the internet while googling.Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)Price £18.99Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of Krishnamurti's Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good reviews for the author. Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know, whether the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in advance.Regards,G.Shankar

Guest guest

I came across the following book in the internet while googling.

Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)

Price £18.99

Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on " The

Krishnamurti Method " of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of

Krishnamurti's Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of Vedic

astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book which gives

the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.

I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I mean I

understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am not able to

make prediction.

I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good reviews

for the author.

Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know, whether the

book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me.Thanks in advance.

Regards,

G.Shankar

Guest guest

Dear Mr.Shankar,

To learn KP system, you better read first all the SIS READERS written by Guruji shree KSK. After understanding these, you may study other books on KP written by others. With Best wishes,

Naidu KP

K. P. Naidu,Flat E-1, Prince Aptmts.,Nowroji Road,Maharanipeta,VISAKHAPATNAM 530002.Phone Resi: 0891-2712591.--- On Sat, 6/6/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK Date: Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 2:59 PM

Dear Shankarji,

KP system does not recognise Divisional charts of vedic

astrology; even Navamsa is not used in KP. The Book

you mention may be purely commercial to make money.

Even traditional astrologers seldom use all the Divisional

Charts.

With best wishes,

K.S.V.Ramani

K.S.V.Ramani

-

shankar789

@gro ups.com

Saturday, June 06, 2009 7:19 AM

I came across the following book in the internet while googling.Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)Price £18.99Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good reviews for the author. Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know,

whether the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in advance.Regards,G.Shankar

Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel Click here!

Guest guest

Hello,

The book very useful to those in learning stage.It is a must if u want to know what is KP.Ms.KSK has doenlot of research and written this book.

Good luck,

CMGhatty

cghatty--- On Sat, 6/6/09, shankar789 <shankar789 wrote:

shankar789 <shankar789 Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK Date: Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM

I came across the following book in the internet while googling.Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)Price £18.99Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good reviews for the author. Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know,

whether the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in advance.Regards,G.Shankar

Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

Guest guest

Dear Shankar

Is there any book in tradition dealing with "How to read the Divisional charts". The divisional charts are being read with assumptions and presumptions. This part is missing in tradition astrology. Perhaps it would have been destroyed due to invasion. If this part is availble in tradition astrology, there is no need to go to KP.

Divisional charts are imaginary charts. Conjuction and aspects should not apply. In some divisional charts, Rahu and Ketu occupies same sign. prediction should be based on deities. Divisional charts are sign based. I do not know how far the westerners understood the Divisional charts and correlate with KP charts.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 6/10/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty wrote:

ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghattyRe: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 10:59 AM

Hello,

The book very useful to those in learning stage.It is a must if u want to know what is KP.Ms.KSK has doenlot of research and written this book.

Good luck,

CMGhatty

cghatty --- On Sat, 6/6/09, shankar789 <shankar789 > wrote:

shankar789 <shankar789 > Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM

Guest guest

Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:56 am

#6919 of 25107

Re: Re: Badhaka Planet--FOR OTHER HOUSES?

Dear Hasmukhrai ji,

It will be incorrect to state that the divisional charts of Vedic hav no place in KP and no research has been done on these by any KP astrologer. An introduction to "Jyotisha Volume 1: the Krishnamurti Method" by Dr Manish Pandit, says, "Another first is the assimilation of the Krishnamurti Method with traditional Vedic Astrology by the use of divisional charts in every case study". The book is written by a highly qualified practising physician in the UK and "is considered an expert in the Krishnamurti method of astrology for the last 12 years".

I have this book.Please refer page no: 24 of this book outher write in CORRECT PRIDICTIONS: IN NIMBER7: Kargil war: PVR Narsimha and I predicted it 6 months befor it occured.That means Dr.Manish Pandit has strong SJV ground and so he advocate divisional chart.

ferther in his book on page number: 39 in CheptarThe SUB Theory:he write: " krishnamurti was the first person to divide the nakshtra in to 9 unequal proportionate division on the basis of the existent vimshottri dasa system.till that time everybody knew about the divisional chart of the parashra but thesewere based on equal divisions of the rashi or sighn.............

on page 40 please read last para.

more on page no: 131 outher write :

"The rule for divisional chart:

"............. for education parashara advocates the use of the chaturvimasamsa chart. the chaturvimasamsa chart must be closely analysed,especially the lagna and the fourth house in chaturvimasamsa along their benefic aspects and the 'grahas' occupying the fourth................this is resonably accurate and can be use as a routine guide.

the krishnamurty method does not use this and can give an answer with a great degree of accuracy.one can usually predict with extreme accuracy wheather a person will pass examinations or a perticular examination and as far as my knowledge goes the krishnamurti method is the only way for prediction and it is very accurate."

so you say mr. pandit advocate about divisinal chart in KP is not fare and totaly misgide statement.

please read this book very care fully.he discuss divisional chart sepratly not with KP.hi give anlysis bith seprat way of using seprat astrology rules. e.g as per KP and after as per divisinal chart. he dsnt mix both.

If we pridict everything from only one chart why we use our energe in somany divisional chart and thousand and thousand Yogas?as per you Mr. Pandit have 12 year of experince so we have to accept his statement about krishnamurty padhaty.

hopr i am clear this point.

regards

kanak

, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty wrote:>> Hello,> The book very useful to those in learning stage.It is a must if u want to know what is KP.Ms.KSK has doenlot of research and written this book. > Good luck,> CMGhatty> cghatty > --- On Sat, 6/6/09, shankar789 shankar789 wrote:> > > shankar789 shankar789 Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> > Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM> > > > > > > > > I came across the following book in the internet while googling.> > Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)> > Price £18.99> > Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.> > I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.> > I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good reviews for the author. > > Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know, whether the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in advance.> > Regards,> G.Shankar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India Travel http://in.travel./>

Guest guest

Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,

there is a Book published by Dr.B.V.Raman giving all the

Divisional charts and how to construct it. But in this

connection, I havee already written to Mr.DShankar that

in KP system, the divisional chart is not recognised, nor

even Navamsa Chart is used in K.P. and the Book, which

Shankkar refers is purely commercial to mint money,

linking the same with K.P. system. Even traditional

astrologers also seldom use all the Divisional charts.

I have seen many astrologes only see the Rasi and

Navamsa chakras and start giving prediction within few seconds, without even verifying its correctnes and taking various factors in a chart for analysis. Because of the fluence and assertiveness, the consultants are peased

and offer hefty sum in token. Sincerity in Astrologers

is diminished and thereby this science is neglected in

growth.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

grow

-

Dhanabalan R

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:01 PM

Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK

Dear Shankar

Is there any book in tradition dealing with "How to read the Divisional charts". The divisional charts are being read with assumptions and presumptions. This part is missing in tradition astrology. Perhaps it would have been destroyed due to invasion. If this part is availble in tradition astrology, there is no need to go to KP.

Divisional charts are imaginary charts. Conjuction and aspects should not apply. In some divisional charts, Rahu and Ketu occupies same sign. prediction should be based on deities. Divisional charts are sign based. I do not know how far the westerners understood the Divisional charts and correlate with KP charts.

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 6/10/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty > wrote:

ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty >Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 10:59 AM

Hello,

Good luck,

CMGhatty

shankar789 <shankar789 > Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK@gro ups.comSaturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM

I came across the following book in the internet while googling.Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)Price £18.99Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good reviews for the author. Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know, whether the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in advance.Regards,G.Shankar

Guest guest

Dear Ramaniji

I have collected materials on how to read divisional charts from various sources. There is no consistancy.

Dhanabalan--- On Thu, 6/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

Ramani <kadavasalramaniRe: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 5:23 AM

Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,

there is a Book published by Dr.B.V.Raman giving all the

Divisional charts and how to construct it. But in this

connection, I havee already written to Mr.DShankar that

in KP system, the divisional chart is not recognised, nor

even Navamsa Chart is used in K.P. and the Book, which

Shankkar refers is purely commercial to mint money,

linking the same with K.P. system. Even traditional

astrologers also seldom use all the Divisional charts.

I have seen many astrologes only see the Rasi and

Navamsa chakras and start giving prediction within few seconds, without even verifying its correctnes and taking various factors in a chart for analysis. Because of the fluence and assertiveness, the consultants are peased

and offer hefty sum in token. Sincerity in Astrologers

is diminished and thereby this science is neglected in

growth.

Regards,

K.S.V.Ramani

grow

-

Dhanabalan R

@gro ups.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:01 PM

Re: Book by Dr.. Manish M Pandit from UK

Dear Shankar

Dhanabalan--- On Wed, 6/10/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty > wrote:

ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty >Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK@gro ups.comWednesday, June 10, 2009, 10:59 AM

Hello,

Good luck,

CMGhatty

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Dr. BV Raman nerver used any divisional horoscopes, which KN Rao has advocated.

Regards,

tw

, " Ramani " <kadavasalramani wrote:

>

> Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,

>

> there is a Book published by Dr.B.V.Raman giving all the

> Divisional charts and how to construct it. But in this

> connection, I havee already written to Mr.DShankar that

> in KP system, the divisional chart is not recognised, nor

> even Navamsa Chart is used in K.P. and the Book, which

> Shankkar refers is purely commercial to mint money,

> linking the same with K.P. system. Even traditional

> astrologers also seldom use all the Divisional charts.

> I have seen many astrologes only see the Rasi and

> Navamsa chakras and start giving prediction within few seconds, without even

verifying its correctnes and taking various factors in a chart for analysis.

Because of the fluence and assertiveness, the consultants are peased

> and offer hefty sum in token. Sincerity in Astrologers

> is diminished and thereby this science is neglected in

> growth.

>

> Regards,

>

> K.S.V.Ramani

> grow

> -

> Dhanabalan R

>

> Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:01 PM

> Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Shankar

> Is there any book in tradition dealing with " How to read the

Divisional charts " . The divisional charts are being read with assumptions and

presumptions. This part is missing in tradition astrology. Perhaps it would have

been destroyed due to invasion. If this part is availble in tradition astrology,

there is no need to go to KP.

> Divisional charts are imaginary charts. Conjuction and aspects should

not apply. In some divisional charts, Rahu and Ketu occupies same sign.

prediction should be based on deities. Divisional charts are sign based. I do

not know how far the westerners understood the Divisional charts and correlate

with KP charts.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Wed, 6/10/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty wrote:

>

>

> ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty

>

> Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 10:59 AM

>

>

> Hello,

> The book very useful to those in learning stage.It is a must

if u want to know what is KP.Ms.KSK has doenlot of research and written this

book.

> Good luck,

> CMGhatty

> cghatty

>

> --- On Sat, 6/6/09, shankar789 <shankar789 > wrote:

>

>

> shankar789 <shankar789 >

> Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM

>

>

> I came across the following book in the internet while

googling.

>

> Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)

>

> Price £18.99

>

> Brief Description: The First book to be published in the

West on The Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole

spectrum of Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional

charts of Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The

book which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.

>

> I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little

extent, I mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But

I am not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional

vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.

>

> I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am

seeing good reviews for the author.

>

> Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to

know, whether the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in

advance.

>

> Regards,

> G.Shankar

>

>

>

>

> ----

> Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof.

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

That may be one reason for not using them in KP and the main thing is perhaps to

avoid so many unreliable complicated rules.

There is also a book by VK Choudhry, How to Study Divisional Charts. Rev Edition

Regards,

tw

, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan wrote:

>

> Dear Ramaniji

> I have collected materials on how to read divisional charts from various

sources. There is no consistancy.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Thu, 6/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani wrote:

>

>

> Ramani <kadavasalramani

>

> Thursday, June 11, 2009, 5:23 AM

>

>

>

Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,

>  

> there is a Book published by Dr.B.V.Raman giving all the

> Divisional charts and how to construct it.  But in this

> connection, I havee already written to Mr.DShankar that

> in KP system, the divisional chart is not recognised, nor

> even Navamsa Chart is used in K.P. and the Book, which

> Shankkar refers is purely commercial to mint money,

> linking the same with K.P. system.  Even traditional

> astrologers also seldom use all the Divisional charts.

> I have seen many astrologes only see the Rasi and

> Navamsa chakras and start giving prediction within few seconds, without even

verifying its correctnes and taking various factors in a chart for analysis.

Because of the fluence and assertiveness, the consultants are peased

> and offer hefty sum in token.  Sincerity in Astrologers

> is diminished and thereby this science is neglected in

> growth.

>  

> Regards,

>  

> K.S.V.Ramani

> grow

>

> -

> Dhanabalan R

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:01 PM

>

>

Dear Shankar

> Is there any book in tradition dealing with " How to read the Divisional

charts " . The divisional charts are being read with assumptions and presumptions.

This part is missing in tradition astrology. Perhaps it would have been

destroyed due to invasion. If this part is availble in tradition astrology,

there is no need to go to KP.

> Divisional charts are imaginary charts. Conjuction and aspects should not

apply. In some divisional charts, Rahu and Ketu occupies same sign. prediction

should be based on deities. Divisional charts are sign based. I do not know how

far the westerners understood the Divisional charts and correlate with KP

charts.

> Dhanabalan

>

> --- On Wed, 6/10/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty > wrote:

>

>

> ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty >

> @gro ups.com

> Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 10:59 AM

>

>

>

Hello,

> The book very useful to those in learning stage.It is a must if u want to know

what is KP.Ms.KSK  has doenlot of research and written this book.

> Good luck,

> CMGhatty

> cghatty

>

> --- On Sat, 6/6/09, shankar789 <shankar789 > wrote:

>

>

> shankar789 <shankar789 >

> Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK

> @gro ups.com

> Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM

>

>

>

>

> I came across the following book in the internet while googling.

>

> Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)

>

> Price £18.99

>

> Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The

Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of

Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of Vedic

astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book which gives

the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.

>

> I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I mean I

understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am not able to

make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional vedic astrology

and want to move on to KP.

>

> I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good reviews

for the author.

>

> Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know, whether the

book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in advance.

>

> Regards,

> G.Shankar

>

>

>

>

> Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. Click

here.

>

Guest guest

Dear TinWin

The System Approach by Mr.V.K.Choudhry also has some reservation. He considered Rahu & Ketu as malefic for all lagnas. A planet cannot be bad for all lagnas.

Dhanabalan --- On Thu, 6/11/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 10:41 AM

Dear Friends,That may be one reason for not using them in KP and the main thing is perhaps to avoid so many unreliable complicated rules. There is also a book by VK Choudhry, How to Study Divisional Charts. Rev Edition 1998.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, Dhanabalan R <r.dhanabalan@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Ramaniji> I have collected materials on how to read divisional charts from various sources. There is no consistancy.> Dhanabalan> > --- On Thu, 6/11/09, Ramani <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:> > > Ramani <kadavasalramani@ ...>> Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> @gro ups.com> Thursday, June 11, 2009, 5:23 AM> > > > > > > > > > Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,> > there is a Book published by Dr.B.V.Raman giving all the > Divisional charts and how to construct it. But in this> connection, I havee already written to Mr.DShankar that > in KP system, the divisional chart is not recognised, nor> even Navamsa Chart is used in K.P. and the Book, which> Shankkar refers is purely commercial to mint money,> linking the same with K.P. system. Even traditional > astrologers also seldom use all the Divisional charts.> I have seen many astrologes only see the Rasi and > Navamsa chakras and

start giving prediction within few seconds, without even verifying its correctnes and taking various factors in a chart for analysis. Because of the fluence and assertiveness, the consultants are peased> and offer hefty sum in token. Sincerity in Astrologers> is diminished and thereby this science is neglected in> growth.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> grow> > - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com > Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:01 PM> Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> > > > > > > > > Dear Shankar> Is there any book in tradition dealing with "How to read the Divisional charts". The divisional charts are being read with assumptions and presumptions. This part is missing in tradition astrology.

Perhaps it would have been destroyed due to invasion. If this part is availble in tradition astrology, there is no need to go to KP.> Divisional charts are imaginary charts. Conjuction and aspects should not apply. In some divisional charts, Rahu and Ketu occupies same sign. prediction should be based on deities. Divisional charts are sign based. I do not know how far the westerners understood the Divisional charts and correlate with KP charts.> Dhanabalan> > --- On Wed, 6/10/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty > wrote:> > > ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty >> Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 10:59 AM> > > > > > > > > > Hello,> The book very useful to those in learning stage.It

is a must if u want to know what is KP.Ms.KSK has doenlot of research and written this book. > Good luck,> CMGhatty> cghatty > > --- On Sat, 6/6/09, shankar789 <shankar789> wrote:> > > shankar789 <shankar789>> Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> @gro ups.com> Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM> > > > > I came across the following book in the internet while googling.> > Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)> > Price £18.99> > Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP

chart example.The book which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.> > I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.> > I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good reviews for the author. > > Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know, whether the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in advance.> > Regards,> G.Shankar> > > > > Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. >

Guest guest

Dear Ramaniji

Mr.B.V.Raman gave prediction through Divisional charts. I am not convinced with his approach. His approach is just like an ordinary astrologer.

Dhanabalan --- On Thu, 6/11/09, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

tw853 <tw853 Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009, 10:19 AM

Dear Friends,Dr. BV Raman nerver used any divisional horoscopes, which KN Rao has advocated.Regards,tw@gro ups.com, "Ramani" <kadavasalramani@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sri Dhanabalanji,> > there is a Book published by Dr.B.V.Raman giving all the > Divisional charts and how to construct it. But in this> connection, I havee already written to Mr.DShankar that > in KP system, the divisional chart is not recognised, nor> even Navamsa Chart is used in K.P. and the Book, which> Shankkar refers is purely commercial to mint money,> linking the same with K.P. system. Even traditional > astrologers also seldom use all the Divisional charts.> I have seen many

astrologes only see the Rasi and > Navamsa chakras and start giving prediction within few seconds, without even verifying its correctnes and taking various factors in a chart for analysis. Because of the fluence and assertiveness, the consultants are peased> and offer hefty sum in token. Sincerity in Astrologers> is diminished and thereby this science is neglected in> growth.> > Regards,> > K.S.V.Ramani> grow> - > Dhanabalan R > @gro ups.com > Wednesday, June 10, 2009 9:01 PM> Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> > > > > > Dear Shankar> Is there any book in tradition

dealing with "How to read the Divisional charts". The divisional charts are being read with assumptions and presumptions. This part is missing in tradition astrology. Perhaps it would have been destroyed due to invasion. If this part is availble in tradition astrology, there is no need to go to KP.> Divisional charts are imaginary charts. Conjuction and aspects should not apply. In some divisional charts, Rahu and Ketu occupies same sign. prediction should be based on deities. Divisional charts are sign based. I do not know how far the westerners understood the Divisional charts and correlate with KP charts.> Dhanabalan> > --- On Wed, 6/10/09, ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty > wrote:> > > ChandraMouliswer Ghatty <cghatty >> Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> @gro ups.com> Wednesday, June 10, 2009, 10:59 AM> > > Hello,> The book very useful to those in learning stage.It is a must if u want to know what is KP.Ms.KSK has doenlot of research and written this book. > Good luck,> CMGhatty> cghatty > > --- On Sat, 6/6/09, shankar789 <shankar789> wrote:> > > shankar789 <shankar789>> Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> @gro ups.com> Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM> > > I came across the following book in the internet while googling.> > Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)>

> Price £18.99> > Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.> > I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.> > I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good reviews for the author. > > Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know, whether the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in

advance.> > Regards,> G.Shankar> > > > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -> Share files, take polls, and make new friends - all under one roof. >

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Gurus of Narasimha P.V.R. Rao, the author of Jagannatha Hora are found as follows:

This homepage is humbly dedicated to the lotus feet of my father and guru Sri P.V.S. Chalapathi Rao, my indirect guru Prof. B.V. Raman and my current astrology guru Sri Sanjay Rath.

Narasimha P.V.R. Rao www.vedicastrologer.org

In his historic announcement made on 23 February 2005 "Jagannatha Hora" FULL version will henceforth be free!, he said "I now have the blessings and encouragement of Sanjay ji and other well-wishers to do what my heart tells me to do."

Regards,

tw

, "R C Srivastava" <swami.rcs wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > > > Just sharing what I think on this thread:> > 1. Not sure, But I think, Dr Manish M Pandit is perhaps diksha guru Of> Auther of J hora. Certainly Dr Pandit does not belong to Sri Achyut> parampara or SJC, although I am not their spokesman. This is my guess.> > 2. Except that one lecture was delivered about K.P.Nakshatra division> in one workshop, SJC has nothing to do with KP.> > 3. Fundamentally construction of Divisional charts ( most of them )> has to do with longitudes of lagan and placement of Planets in Rasi chart,> I think anybody can explore application of divisional charts to KP. But due> to difference being in space division and time divison of constellation ;> Divisional charts can have no place in KP.> > 4. Dr B.V Raman apart from teaching calculation hardly gone beyond> Navamsa. He used Navamsa in own way .His method is demonstrated by him> in "How to judge a horoscope Vol I and II".> > 5. To my little knowledge It was Mr H R Seshadri Iyer who> highlighted divisional charts and named Phala kundali and called charts d1> d2 d9 etc for the first time around 1970.> > 6. It was perhaps Sri Sanjay Rath who demonstrated use of many> divisional charts in his classic " Crux of vedic astrology" published in> 1998.> > 7. Suddenly and simultaneously There were books on divisional charts> in market after year 2002 by authors following SJC and Sri K.N Rao school> (that is a outgrowth of "Raman parampara" initiated by Bangalore> Suryanarain Rao).> > 8. Now no serious traditional astrologer can ignore study of> divisional charts , if He follows traditional system for principal of> application are now open secret to apply and test validity of Divisional> chart.> > 9. Lastly Books by VK Choudhary are for followers of his system which> is just a subset of hindu astrology for limited but snapshot view of> horoscope reading.> > 10. I find no reason to comment on book under reference for It is not even> seen yet in book stalls.> > Wirh regards > > Swami_ RCS.> > > > On> Behalf Of tw853> Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:55 AM> > Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> > > > > > > > > > > Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:56 am > > _____ > > #6919 of 25107> > > Re: Re: Badhaka Planet--FOR OTHER HOUSES? > > > > Dear Hasmukhrai ji,> > It will be incorrect to state that the divisional charts of Vedic hav no> place in KP and no research has been done on these by any KP astrologer. An> introduction to "Jyotisha Volume 1: the Krishnamurti Method" by Dr Manish> Pandit, says, "Another first is the assimilation of the Krishnamurti Method> with traditional Vedic Astrology by the use of divisional charts in every> case study". The book is written by a highly qualified practising physician> in the UK and "is considered an expert in the Krishnamurti method of> astrology for the last 12 years".> > I have this book.Please refer page no: 24 of this book outher write in> CORRECT PRIDICTIONS: IN NIMBER7: Kargil war: PVR Narsimha and I predicted it> 6 months befor it occured.That means Dr.Manish Pandit has strong SJV ground> and so he advocate divisional chart.> > ferther in his book on page number: 39 in CheptarThe SUB Theory:he write: "> krishnamurti was the first person to divide the nakshtra in to 9 unequal> proportionate division on the basis of the existent vimshottri dasa> system.till that time everybody knew about the divisional chart of the> parashra but thesewere based on equal divisions of the rashi or> sighn.............> > on page 40 please read last para.> > more on page no: 131 outher write :> > "The rule for divisional chart:> > "............. for education parashara advocates the use of the> chaturvimasamsa chart. the chaturvimasamsa chart must be closely> analysed,especially the lagna and the fourth house in chaturvimasamsa along> their benefic aspects and the 'grahas' occupying the> fourth................this is resonably accurate and can be use as a routine> guide.> > the krishnamurty method does not use this and can give an answer with a> great degree of accuracy.one can usually predict with extreme accuracy> wheather a person will pass examinations or a perticular examination and as> far as my knowledge goes the krishnamurti method is the only way for> prediction and it is very accurate."> > so you say mr. pandit advocate about divisinal chart in KP is not fare and> totaly misgide statement.> > please read this book very care fully.he discuss divisional chart sepratly> not with KP.hi give anlysis bith seprat way of using seprat astrology rules.> e.g as per KP and after as per divisinal chart. he dsnt mix both.> > If we pridict everything from only one chart why we use our energe in somany> divisional chart and thousand and thousand Yogas?as per you Mr. Pandit have> 12 year of experince so we have to accept his statement about krishnamurty> padhaty.> > hopr i am clear this point.> > > > regards> > kanak> > > , ChandraMouliswer Ghatty cghatty@> wrote:> >> > Hello,> > The book very useful to those in learning stage.It is a must if u want to> know what is KP.Ms.KSK has doenlot of research and written this book. > > Good luck,> > CMGhatty> > cghatty@> > > > --- On Sat, 6/6/09, shankar789 shankar789@ wrote:> > > > > > shankar789 shankar789@> > Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK> > > > Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I came across the following book in the internet while googling.> > > > Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)> > > > Price £18.99> > > > Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The> Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of> Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of> Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book> which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.> > > > I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I> mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am> not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional> vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.> > > > I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good> reviews for the author. > > > > Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know, whether> the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in advance.> > > > Regards,> > G.Shankar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> Travel http://in.travel./> >>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

It seems that we are heading towards wrong direction now. In few recent emails that I have received on this topic, the content was primarily towards who is guru of whom and who is from which parampara. I think that really not contributing to our discussion. Please make a note of few points -

1. Going through the KP readers, it is very clear that divisional charts are not part of  KP System. One of the reasons for the development of KP was the fact that divisional charts are very difficult/ confusing to judge.

2. It does neither conclude that divisional charts are wrong nor does it conclude that divisional charts are correct. Both are independent systems. It also doesn't prohibit people for using divisional charts with KP. Though clearly till now there are no defined rules for combining both the systems together (divisional charts and KP).

3. This forum very much respect divisional chart and other methods for Vedic astrology.

4. If somebody knows how to use these systems together, please post it here. But let us not discuss about any individual, guru, shishya and parampara.

5. This forum also welcomes any analysis, especially at the time of quizzes, that can prove correctness of divisional charts or any other system of Vedic astrology. Application of other systems are always welcome as long as they are clearly marked so that doesn't confuse to the beginners/ students of KP System in this forum.

Thanks & Regards,Punit PandeyModerator

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:10 PM, tw853 <tw853 wrote:

Dear Friends,

Gurus of  Narasimha P.V.R. Rao, the author of Jagannatha Hora are found as follows:

This homepage is humbly dedicated to the lotus feet of my father and guru Sri P.V.S. Chalapathi Rao, my indirect guru Prof. B.V. Raman and my current astrology guru Sri Sanjay Rath.

Narasimha P.V.R. Rao  www.vedicastrologer.org

In his  historic announcement made on 23 February 2005  " Jagannatha Hora " FULL version will henceforth be free!, he said  " I now have the blessings and encouragement of Sanjay ji and other well-wishers to do what my heart tells me to do. "

Regards,

tw 

, " R C Srivastava " <swami.rcs wrote:>> Dear Friends,> > > > Just sharing what I think on this thread:

> > 1. Not sure, But I think, Dr Manish M Pandit is perhaps diksha guru Of> Auther of J hora. Certainly Dr Pandit does not belong to Sri Achyut> parampara or SJC, although I am not their spokesman. This is my guess.

> > 2. Except that one lecture was delivered about K.P.Nakshatra division> in one workshop, SJC has nothing to do with KP.> > 3. Fundamentally construction of Divisional charts ( most of them )

> has to do with longitudes of lagan and placement of Planets in Rasi chart,> I think anybody can explore application of divisional charts to KP. But due> to difference being in space division and time divison of constellation ;

> Divisional charts can have no place in KP.> > 4. Dr B.V Raman apart from teaching calculation hardly gone beyond> Navamsa. He used Navamsa in own way .His method is demonstrated by him> in " How to judge a horoscope Vol I and II " .

> > 5. To my little knowledge It was Mr H R Seshadri Iyer who> highlighted divisional charts and named Phala kundali and called charts d1> d2 d9 etc for the first time around 1970.> > 6. It was perhaps Sri Sanjay Rath who demonstrated use of many

> divisional charts in his classic " Crux of vedic astrology " published in> 1998.> > 7. Suddenly and simultaneously There were books on divisional charts> in market after year 2002 by authors following SJC and Sri K.N Rao school

> (that is a outgrowth of " Raman parampara " initiated by Bangalore> Suryanarain Rao).> > 8. Now no serious traditional astrologer can ignore study of> divisional charts , if He follows traditional system for principal of

> application are now open secret to apply and test validity of Divisional> chart.> > 9. Lastly Books by VK Choudhary are for followers of his system which> is just a subset of hindu astrology for limited but snapshot view of

> horoscope reading.> > 10. I find no reason to comment on book under reference for It is not even> seen yet in book stalls.> > Wirh regards > > Swami_ RCS.>

> > > On

> Behalf Of tw853> Thursday, June 11, 2009 8:55 AM> > Re: Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK

> > > > > > > > > > > Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:56 am > > _____ > > #6919 of 25107> > > Re: Re: Badhaka Planet--FOR OTHER HOUSES?

> > > > Dear Hasmukhrai ji,> > It will be incorrect to state that the divisional charts of Vedic hav no> place in KP and no research has been done on these by any KP astrologer. An

> introduction to " Jyotisha Volume 1: the Krishnamurti Method " by Dr Manish> Pandit, says, " Another first is the assimilation of the Krishnamurti Method> with traditional Vedic Astrology by the use of divisional charts in every

> case study " . The book is written by a highly qualified practising physician> in the UK and " is considered an expert in the Krishnamurti method of> astrology for the last 12 years " .>

> I have this book.Please refer page no: 24 of this book outher write in> CORRECT PRIDICTIONS: IN NIMBER7: Kargil war: PVR Narsimha and I predicted it> 6 months befor it occured.That means Dr.Manish Pandit has strong SJV ground

> and so he advocate divisional chart.> > ferther in his book on page number: 39 in CheptarThe SUB Theory:he write: " > krishnamurti was the first person to divide the nakshtra in to 9 unequal

> proportionate division on the basis of the existent vimshottri dasa> system.till that time everybody knew about the divisional chart of the> parashra but thesewere based on equal divisions of the rashi or

> sighn.............> > on page 40 please read last para.> > more on page no: 131 outher write :> > " The rule for divisional chart:> > " ............. for education parashara advocates the use of the

> chaturvimasamsa chart. the chaturvimasamsa chart must be closely> analysed,especially the lagna and the fourth house in chaturvimasamsa along> their benefic aspects and the 'grahas' occupying the

> fourth................this is resonably accurate and can be use as a routine> guide.> > the krishnamurty method does not use this and can give an answer with a> great degree of accuracy.one can usually predict with extreme accuracy

> wheather a person will pass examinations or a perticular examination and as> far as my knowledge goes the krishnamurti method is the only way for> prediction and it is very accurate. " > > so you say mr. pandit advocate about divisinal chart in KP is not fare and

> totaly misgide statement.> > please read this book very care fully.he discuss divisional chart sepratly> not with KP.hi give anlysis bith seprat way of using seprat astrology rules.> e.g as per KP and after as per divisinal chart. he dsnt mix both.

> > If we pridict everything from only one chart why we use our energe in somany> divisional chart and thousand and thousand Yogas?as per you Mr. Pandit have> 12 year of experince so we have to accept his statement about krishnamurty

> padhaty.> > hopr i am clear this point.> > > > regards> > kanak> > > , ChandraMouliswer Ghatty cghatty@

> wrote:> >> > Hello,> > The book very useful to those in learning stage.It is a must if u want to> know what is KP.Ms.KSK has doenlot of research and written this book. > > Good luck,

> > CMGhatty> > cghatty@> > > > --- On Sat, 6/6/09, shankar789 shankar789@ wrote:> > > > > > shankar789 shankar789@> > Book by Dr. Manish M Pandit from UK

> > > > Saturday, 6 June, 2009, 1:49 AM> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > I came across the following book in the internet while googling.> > > > Name: Jyotisha Volume 1:The Krishnamurti Method(KP)> > > > Price £18.99

> > > > Brief Description: The First book to be published in the West on The> Krishnamurti Method of Astrology. A manual covering the whole spectrum of> Krishnamurti' s Method The first book to incorporate divisional charts of

> Vedic astrology and correlate them with every KP chart example.The book> which gives the essence of prediction to all levels of Astrology students.> > > > I am a learner. I am aware of vedic astrology to some little extent, I

> mean I understand the horoscope chart and the grahas placed there. But I am> not able to make prediction. I also find it difficult to learn traditional> vedic astrology and want to move on to KP.> >

> > I am planning to purchase the above book. Elsewhere, I am seeing good> reviews for the author. > > > > Does any one have review for the above book? All I want to know, whether> the book is suitable for a novice/ new learner like me. Thanks in advance.

> > > > Regards,> > G.Shankar> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Explore and discover exciting holidays and getaways with India> Travel http://in.travel./

> >>