IndiaDivine.org

Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Mohapatra Sir,

Namaskar !!

Sir,really glad to see your humble reply to the member.In this connection i would like to ask that in my chart also the planet saturn is placed deblited & in 12th house,which also the lord of 9th and 10th.I am also suffering from career point of view in spite of 15 years of technical experience.No devlopment in position etc.

So my question is that should i also do the same remedy as suggested by you to Dassji.If yes how many times it should be chanted per day.

My detaiils are-

DOB-7TH OCTOBER 1969

POB-SAMBALPUR,ORISSA

TOB-08.04 PM,TUESDAY

With RegardsManoj Kr.Kar--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:

Aswini kumar <aswinifreeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? Date: Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:53 AM

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear s dassji,

namaskar. you are right. it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is best . It indicates you have to following a spiritual order. generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana in the chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and 12 house is vishnu pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet placed in 12 house , then the deity(lord vishnu's dasa avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. mukti. In your case saturn is also lord of your fortune , it's again more necessary for you to worship vishnu roopa indicated by saturn for increase your fortune and also results of viparita rajyoga.

In you case saturn's vishnu avtar form is sri kurma avtar.

you add this avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra " om nama bhagavate vasudevaye". you replaced name vasudevaye with kurma avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar roopa is sri kurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name.

then the mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye ".Chant this, and see the effect, lord krishna as the mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of ugra madhusudana( holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut off all your problems.

See more about this bhagavate mantra in home page of these sites.

: WebPages: http://srath. com> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. com> > SJC: http:// .org> > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp ublications. com

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram

Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

docitduo <docitduo >Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:06:26 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?

Respected members,As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn debilitated inthe 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the native facesmisfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only then he hasrajyoga.Can the learned members shed light on how to determine which spiritualorder should be ascribed to for a native whose details are given below.The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of good educationand professional experience.DOB: Jan 11, 1970TOB: 15:10POB: DelhiWhat other remedies can be suggested to the native to strenghten hisweak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the native'scareer - will his miseries end?regardsS Dass

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Hare Rama Krishna

Dear Ashwini,

to add a bit

Oftentimes spiritual placements arent helpful for a material life.Best to check navamsa and D-20 for spiritual guidance.

Malefics in 2, and 12th can harm eyesight and health.

If the native doesnt want to renounce material life and move into an ashram- best to give some general good mantras, like you have , plus some others like Om Namah Shivaya, Narayana Kavacha,to cleanse past sins, and remove obstacles to material pursuits.

Ganesh mantras,

Best wishes

Lakshmi

Aswini kumar <aswinifree Sent: Sun, October 25, 2009 9:23:52 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear s dassji,

namaskar. you are right. it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is best . It indicates you have to following a spiritual order. generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana in the chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and 12 house is vishnu pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet placed in 12 house , then the deity(lord vishnu's dasa avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. mukti. In your case saturn is also lord of your fortune , it's again more necessary for you to worship vishnu roopa indicated by saturn for increase your fortune and also results of viparita rajyoga.

you add this avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra " om nama bhagavate vasudevaye". you replaced name vasudevaye with kurma avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar roopa is sri kurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name.

then the mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye ".Chant this, and see the effect, lord krishna as the mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of ugra madhusudana( holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut off all your problems.

: WebPages: http://srath. com> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. com> > SJC: http://.org/> > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp ublications. com

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

docitduo <docitduo >Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:06:26 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?

Respected members,As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn debilitated inthe 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the native facesmisfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only then he hasrajyoga.Can the learned members shed light on how to determine which spiritualorder should be ascribed to for a native whose details are given below.The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of good educationand professional experience.DOB: Jan 11, 1970TOB: 15:10POB: DelhiWhat other remedies can be suggested to the native to strenghten hisweak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the native'scareer - will his miseries end?regardsS Dass

Respected Aswiniji,

Thanks for your response and for the mantra that you have so graciousy explained and advised. But I am not sure if reciting a mantra would be akin to ascribing to a spiritual order as Pt. Rathji has directed for a case as this.

Respected Lakshmi Karyji,

I'm not sure if ascribing to a spiritual order in this case necessarily means renouncing material life and moving into an ashram. I might be incorrect in my understanding but the article by Pt. Rath that I read cited the example of a serving bureaucrat (Indian Administrative Service officer) who, after ascribing to the spiritual order advised, went on to become the Chief Secretary in the State Government.

Please do not think of my response as questioning your advice or knowledge. I am the ignorant soul here – hence uncertain and inquisitive.

regardsS Dass

, Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Ashwini,> to add a bit> Oftentimes spiritual placements arent helpful for a material life.Best to check navamsa and D-20 for spiritual guidance.> Malefics in 2, and 12th can harm eyesight and health.> If the native doesnt want to renounce material life and move into an ashram- best to give some general good mantras, like you have , plus some others like Om Namah Shivaya, Narayana Kavacha,to cleanse past sins, and remove obstacles to material pursuits.> Ganesh mantras, > Best wishes> Lakshmi> >  > > > > ________________________________> Aswini kumar aswinifree > Sun, October 25, 2009 9:23:52 PM> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?> >  > >  > || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£  ||> || om gurave namah ||> > Dear s dassji,> > > namaskar. you are right. it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is best . It indicates you have to following a spiritual order. generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana in the chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and 12 house is vishnu pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet placed in 12 house , then the deity(lord vishnu's dasa avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. mukti. In your case saturn is also lord of your fortune , it's again more necessary for you to worship vishnu roopa indicated by saturn for increase your fortune and also results of viparita rajyoga.>  In you case saturn's vishnu avtar form is sri kurma avtar.> > you add this avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra "  om nama bhagavate vasudevaye". you replaced name vasudevaye with kurma avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar roopa is sri kurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name.> > then the mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye ".Chant this, and see the effect, lord krishna as the mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of ugra madhusudana( holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut off all your problems. > > See more about this bhagavate mantra in  home page of these sites.>   : WebPages: http://srath. com> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. com> > > SJC: http://.org/> > > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp ublications. com > > >  Best regards> Aswini kumar mohapatra>  > || om tat sat ||>  >  Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram>   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'>  > > > > > > ________________________________> docitduo docitduo >> > Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:06:26 AM> [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?> >  > > Respected members,> > As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn debilitated in> the 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the native faces> misfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only then he has> rajyoga.> > Can the learned members shed light on how to determine which spiritual> order should be ascribed to for a native whose details are given below.> The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of good education> and professional experience.> > DOB: Jan 11, 1970> TOB: 15:10> POB: Delhi> > What other remedies can be suggested to the native to strenghten his> weak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the native's> career - will his miseries end?> > regards> S Dass> > > ________________________________> India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.>

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£   |||| om gurave namah ||   Respected lakshmi ji ,  namaskar.  Many Thanks for guiding and correcting me. well  when i saw the mail, at that moment mahatma gandhi's chart comes to my mind , and with that flow i answered that mail.thanks again for your guidance.  with wishing your blessings,Aswini

kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||  Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary Sent: Mon, 26

October, 2009 8:50:14 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?   Hare Rama Krishna Dear Ashwini, to add a bit Oftentimes spiritual placements arent helpful for a material life.Best to check navamsa and D-20 for spiritual guidance. Malefics in 2, and 12th can harm eyesight and health. If the native doesnt want to renounce material life and move into an ashram- best to give some general good mantras, like you

have , plus some others like Om Namah Shivaya, Narayana Kavacha,to cleanse past sins, and remove obstacles to material pursuits. Ganesh mantras, Best wishes Lakshmi   Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Sun, October 25, 2009 9:23:52 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?    || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£   || || om gurave namah ||   Dear s dassji, namaskar. you are right. it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is best . It indicates you have to following a spiritual order. generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana in the chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and 12 house is vishnu pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet placed in 12 house , then the deity(lord vishnu's dasa avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. mukti. In your case saturn is also lord of your fortune , it's again more necessary for you to worship vishnu roopa indicated by saturn for increase your

fortune and also results of viparita rajyoga.  In you case saturn's vishnu avtar form is sri kurma avtar. you add this avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra "  om nama bhagavate vasudevaye". you replaced name vasudevaye with kurma avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar roopa is sri kurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name. then the mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye ".Chant this, and see the effect, lord krishna as the mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of ugra madhusudana( holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut off all your problems.  See more about this bhagavate mantra in  home page of these sites.   : WebPages: http://srath. com> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. com> > SJC: http:// .org/> > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp ublications. com  Best regards Aswini kumar mohapatra   || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'   docitduo <docitduo >Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:06:26

AM[Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?  Respected members,As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn debilitated inthe 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the native facesmisfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only then he hasrajyoga.Can the learned members shed light on how to determine which spiritualorder should be ascribed to for a native whose details are given below.The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of good educationand professional experience.DOB: Jan 11, 1970TOB: 15:10POB: DelhiWhat other remedies can be suggested to the native to strenghten hisweak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the native'scareer - will his miseries

end?regardsS Dass India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

Keep up with people you care about with India Mail. Learn how.

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£   |||| om gurave namah ||   Dear manoj

ji, namaskar . In your chart sat is in 12th(in middle of bharani)  being  in debility and retro  will behave like exalted. Doing any narayana mantra  is good for you. Dwadasa akhari mantra is very spiritual mantra. For material persuit there are other mantras of vishnu available in the scriptures, you start with any prasidha mantras which were generally used like  mantras of narayana

kavacha, jagannath mantra(best) etc. as you are a brahmin , you  knows all.    But you must practised to take vishnu's name regularly. As your chart suggest,Atma karaka and ista is well placed.Palanakarta , daharma devata is mahavishnu (exalted jupiter in d-9).Mahavishnu and lakshmi mantras will be best.Mars mahadasa is just started now, Ma is placed in 8th house (house of nija dosa ) Chanting of shiva panchakhari is also required here. So chant both these regularly in morning . your anubhava of this dasa as regarding family, married life and home  will be better. And subhapati sun also be propitiated for better karma yoga.  Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC

Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' MANOJ KR.KAR <manoj_kar7 Sent: Mon, 26 October, 2009 2:26:49 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn

for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?   Dear Mohapatra Sir, Namaskar !!   Sir,really glad to see your humble reply to the member.In this connection i would like to ask that in my chart also the planet saturn is placed deblited & in 12th house,which also the lord of 9th and 10th.I am also suffering from career point of view in spite of 15 years of technical experience.No devlopment in position etc.   So my question is that should i also do the same remedy as suggested by you

to Dassji.If yes how many times it should be chanted per day.   My detaiils are-   DOB-7TH OCTOBER 1969 POB-SAMBALPUR, ORISSA TOB-08.04 PM,TUESDAY With RegardsManoj Kr.Kar--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:53 AM     || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£   || || om gurave namah ||   Dear s dassji, namaskar. you are right. it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is best . It indicates you have to following a spiritual order. generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana in the chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and 12 house is vishnu pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet placed in 12 house , then the deity(lord vishnu's dasa avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. mukti. In your case saturn is also lord of your fortune , it's again more necessary for you to worship vishnu roopa indicated by saturn for increase your fortune and also results of viparita rajyoga.  In you case saturn's vishnu avtar form is sri kurma avtar. you add this avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra "  om nama bhagavate vasudevaye". you replaced name vasudevaye with kurma avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar roopa is sri kurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name. then the mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye ".Chant this, and see the effect, lord krishna as the mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of ugra madhusudana( holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut off all your problems.  See more about this bhagavate mantra in  home page of these sites.   : WebPages: http://srath. com> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. com> > SJC: http:// .org> > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp ublications. com  Best regards Aswini kumar mohapatra   || om tat sat ||    Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'   docitduo <docitduo >Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:06:26

AM[Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?  Respected members,As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn debilitated inthe 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the native facesmisfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only then he hasrajyoga.Can the learned members shed light on how to determine which spiritualorder should be ascribed to for a native whose details are given below.The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of good educationand professional experience.DOB: Jan 11, 1970TOB: 15:10POB: DelhiWhat other remedies can be suggested to the native to strenghten hisweak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the native'scareer - will his miseries

end?regardsS Dass India has a new look. Take a sneak peek. India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

Dear Respected Mohapatra Sir,

Namaskar !!

Really thankful from my heart,as i have got a complete remedy from you for both my career & family life.(not suggested by any body in any forum).I am chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" regularly.Also chanting "Om Namh Bhagabate Basudevaya" while doing abhisek to shaligram sila.Also giving sweet water with red flower to lord sun every day & chanting aditya hridya stotra.

What is the mantra for lord Jagannath as suggested by you.With RegardsManoj Kr.Kar

Sambalpur--- On Tue, 27/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:

Aswini kumar <aswinifreeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? Date: Tuesday, 27 October, 2009, 10:51 AM

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear manoj ji,

namaskar . In your chart sat is in 12th(in middle of bharani) being in debility and retro will behave like exalted. Doing any narayana mantra is good for you. Dwadasa akhari mantra is very spiritual mantra.

For material persuit there are other mantras of vishnu available in the scriptures, you start with any prasidha mantras which were generally used like mantras of narayana kavacha, jagannath mantra(best) etc. as you are a brahmin , you knows all. But you must practised to take vishnu's name regularly.

As your chart suggest,Atma karaka and ista is well placed.Palanakarta , daharma devata is mahavishnu (exalted jupiter in d-9).Mahavishnu and lakshmi mantras will be best.

Mars mahadasa is just started now, Ma is placed in 8th house (house of nija dosa ) Chanting of shiva panchakhari is also required here. So chant both these regularly in morning . your anubhava of this dasa as regarding family, married life and home will be better. And subhapati sun also be propitiated for better karma yoga.

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

MANOJ KR.KAR <manoj_kar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Mon, 26 October, 2009 2:26:49 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?

Dear Mohapatra Sir,

Namaskar !!

Sir,really glad to see your humble reply to the member.In this connection i would like to ask that in my chart also the planet saturn is placed deblited & in 12th house,which also the lord of 9th and 10th.I am also suffering from career point of view in spite of 15 years of technical experience.No devlopment in position etc.

So my question is that should i also do the same remedy as suggested by you to Dassji.If yes how many times it should be chanted per day.

My detaiils are-

DOB-7TH OCTOBER 1969

POB-SAMBALPUR, ORISSA

TOB-08.04 PM,TUESDAY

With RegardsManoj Kr.Kar--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:53 AM

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear s dassji,

: WebPages: http://srath. com> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. com> > SJC: http:// .org> > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp ublications. com

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

Namaskar !!

Really thankful from my heart,as i have got a complete remedy from you for both my career & family life.(not suggested by any body in any forum).I am chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" regularly.Also chanting "Om Namh Bhagabate Basudevaya" while doing abhisek to shaligram sila.Also giving sweet water with red flower to lord sun every day & chanting aditya hridya stotra.

What is the mantra for lord Jagannath as suggested by you.With RegardsManoj Kr.Kar

Sambalpur--- On Tue, 27/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:

Aswini kumar <aswinifreeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? Date: Tuesday, 27 October, 2009, 10:51 AM

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear manoj ji,

namaskar . In your chart sat is in 12th(in middle of bharani) being in debility and retro will behave like exalted. Doing any narayana mantra is good for you. Dwadasa akhari mantra is very spiritual mantra.

For material persuit there are other mantras of vishnu available in the scriptures, you start with any prasidha mantras which were generally used like mantras of narayana kavacha, jagannath mantra(best) etc. as you are a brahmin , you knows all. But you must practised to take vishnu's name regularly.

As your chart suggest,Atma karaka and ista is well placed.Palanakarta , daharma devata is mahavishnu (exalted jupiter in d-9).Mahavishnu and lakshmi mantras will be best.

Mars mahadasa is just started now, Ma is placed in 8th house (house of nija dosa ) Chanting of shiva panchakhari is also required here. So chant both these regularly in morning . your anubhava of this dasa as regarding family, married life and home will be better. And subhapati sun also be propitiated for better karma yoga.

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

MANOJ KR.KAR <manoj_kar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Mon, 26 October, 2009 2:26:49 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?

Dear Mohapatra Sir,

Namaskar !!

My detaiils are-

DOB-7TH OCTOBER 1969

POB-SAMBALPUR, ORISSA

TOB-08.04 PM,TUESDAY

With RegardsManoj Kr.Kar--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:53 AM

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear s dassji,

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

Dear Ashwini,

Can the same placement also be applied to Libra lagna? However for Librans,

Saturn will not be debilitated but in his friend's house. Does this lessen the

effect of VRY if there is any? Details 07.01.80, 1.58 am, Ahmadabad.

Thanks and regards,

Mehul

Thanks,

Mehul

--- On Tue, 27/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:

> Aswini kumar <aswinifree

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a

suo-motu Rajayoga?

>

> Received: Tuesday, 27 October, 2009, 12:11 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

|| हरे

> राम कृषà¥à¤£   |||| om gurave namah

> ||   Respected

> lakshmi ji , 

> namaskar.

>  Many Thanks for guiding and correcting me. well  when i

> saw the mail, at that moment mahatma gandhi's chart

> comes to my mind , and with that flow i answered that

> mail.

> thanks again for your

> guidance.

>  with wishing your

> blessings,Aswini

> kumar mohapatra  || om tat sat ||

>  

> Lakshmi Kary

> <lakshmikary@ >

> To:

>

> Mon, 26

> October, 2009 8:50:14 PM

> Re:

> [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent -

> a suo-motu Rajayoga?

>

>  

> Hare Rama Krishna

> Dear Ashwini, to add a bit

> Oftentimes spiritual placements arent

> helpful for a material life.Best to check navamsa and D-20

> for spiritual guidance. Malefics in 2, and 12th

> can harm eyesight and health. If the native

> doesnt want to renounce material life and move into an

> ashram- best to give some general good mantras, like you

> have , plus some others like Om Namah Shivaya, Narayana

> Kavacha,to cleanse past sins, and remove obstacles to

> material pursuits. Ganesh mantras,

> Best wishes Lakshmi

>  

> Aswini kumar

> <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>

> To:

>

> Sun,

> October 25, 2009 9:23:52 PM

> Re:

> [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent -

> a suo-motu Rajayoga?

>

>  

>   || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

>   ||

> || om gurave

> namah ||   Dear s

> dassji,

>

>

> namaskar. you are right.

> it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is best .

> It indicates you have to following a spiritual order.

> generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana

> in the chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and

> 12 house is vishnu pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from

> this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet

> placed in 12 house , then the deity(lord vishnu's dasa

> avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the

> vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material

> benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e.

> mukti. In your case saturn is also lord of your fortune ,

> it's again more necessary for you to worship vishnu

> roopa indicated by saturn for increase your

> fortune and also results of viparita rajyoga.  In you case

> saturn's vishnu avtar form is sri kurma avtar.

>

> you add this

> avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra "  om

> nama bhagavate vasudevaye " . you replaced name

> vasudevaye with kurma avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar

> roopa is sri kurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we

> take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name.

> then the

> mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye

> " .Chant this, and see the effect, lord krishna as the

> mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of ugra madhusudana(

> holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut

> off all your problems. 

> See more about

> this bhagavate mantra in  home page of these sites.

>   : WebPages: http://srath.

> com> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa.

> com

> > > SJC: http://

> .org/

> > > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp

> ublications. com

>  Best

> regards Aswini kumar mohapatra   || om tat sat

> ||    Thank you for

> maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram

>   Recite the Shadakshari Mantra

> 'Hare Rama Krishna'  

>

>

> docitduo

> <docitduo >

> To:

>

> Sun, 25

> October, 2009 5:06:26

> AM

> [Om

> Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a

> suo-motu Rajayoga?

>

>  

> Respected members,

>

> As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn

> debilitated in

> the 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the

> native faces

> misfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only

> then he has

> rajyoga.

>

> Can the learned members shed light on how to determine

> which spiritual

> order should be ascribed to for a native whose details are

> given below.

> The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of

> good education

> and professional experience.

>

> DOB: Jan 11, 1970

> TOB: 15:10

> POB: Delhi

>

> What other remedies can be suggested to the native to

> strenghten his

> weak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the

> native's

> career - will his miseries

> end?

>

> regards

> S Dass

>

>

> India has a new look. Take

> a sneak peek.

>

>

> Keep up with people you care about with

> India Mail. Learn

> how.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

______________________________\

__

Get more done like never before with 7 Mail.

Learn more: http://au.overview.mail./

||HARE RAMA KRSHNA||

For taurus asc saturn would be badhaka and badhaka placement in 12th is

considered good if not joined by any other planet.

saturn being lord of 9th would help by joining a spiritual order in case of

taurus.

Guru devata may be seen from the sign occupied by bhratrikaraka in D9 which in

this case is scorpio occupied by venus and aspected by mars so may be the Guru

would be a worshipper of deities denoted by Venus and mars possibly Laxmi

Narsimha or mahalaxmi,the same combination also denotes ishta devata in this

case.

Moon is adversaly placed in 8th from arudha and in 8th house in D9 and is under

curse.

why not worship Ghrishneshwar jyotirlinga and a mantra for Saraswati first?

That should solve most of the problems.

Looking forward to inputs of Guru Visti on the same.

with regards

vikas

, " docitduo " <docitduo wrote:

>

>

> Respected Aswiniji,

>

> Thanks for your response and for the mantra that you have so graciousy

> explained and advised. But I am not sure if reciting a mantra would be

> akin to ascribing to a spiritual order as Pt. Rathji has directed for a

> case as this.

>

> Respected Lakshmi Karyji,

>

> I'm not sure if ascribing to a spiritual order in this case necessarily

> means renouncing material life and moving into an ashram. I might be

> incorrect in my understanding but the article by Pt. Rath that I read

> cited the example of a serving bureaucrat (Indian Administrative Service

> officer) who, after ascribing to the spiritual order advised, went on to

> become the Chief Secretary in the State Government.

>

>

>

> Please do not think of my response as questioning your advice or

> knowledge. I am the ignorant soul here – hence uncertain and

> inquisitive.

>

> regards

> S Dass

>

>

>

>

>

> , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> > Dear Ashwini,

> > to add a bit

> > Oftentimes spiritual placements arent helpful for a material life.Best

> to check navamsa and D-20 for spiritual guidance.

> > Malefics in 2, and 12th can harm eyesight and health.

> > If the native doesnt want to renounce material life and move into an

> ashram- best to give some general good mantras, like you have , plus

> some others like Om Namah Shivaya, Narayana Kavacha,to cleanse past

> sins, and remove obstacles to material pursuits.

> > Ganesh mantras,

> > Best wishes

> > Lakshmi

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Aswini kumar aswinifree@

> >

> > Sun, October 25, 2009 9:23:52 PM

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean

> ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?

> >

> > Â

> >

> > Â

> > || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£  ||

> > || om gurave namah ||

> >

> > Dear s dassji,

> >

> >

> > namaskar. you are right. it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house

> is best . It indicates you have to following a spiritual order.

> generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana in the

> chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and 12 house is vishnu

> pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from this endless birth cycle). So

> not only saturn, any planet placed in 12 house , then the deity(lord

> vishnu's dasa avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the

> vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material benefits but also

> gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. mukti. In your case saturn is

> also lord of your fortune , it's again more necessary for you to worship

> vishnu roopa indicated by saturn for increase your fortune and also

> results of viparita rajyoga.

> > Â In you case saturn's vishnu avtar form is sri kurma avtar.

> >

> > you add this avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra " Â om

> nama bhagavate vasudevaye " . you replaced name vasudevaye with kurma

> avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar roopa is sri kurma . to complete the

> 12 akhari mantra we take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name.

> >

> > then the mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye " .Chant this,

> and see the effect, lord krishna as the mantra devata ,who is having the

> roopa of ugra madhusudana( holding the discuss, and ready to throw it)

> will surely cut off all your problems.Â

> >

> > See more about this bhagavate mantra in  home page of these sites.

> > Â Â :Â WebPages:Â http://srath. com> > Jaimini

> Scholar:Â http://sohamsa. com

> > > > SJC:Â http://.org/

> > > > Jyotish Digest, Books:Â http://sagittariusp ublications. com

> >

> >

> > Â Best regards

> > Aswini kumar mohapatra

> > Â

> > ||Â om tat sat ||

> > Â

> >  Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram

> > Â Â Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > docitduo docitduo >

> >

> > Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:06:26 AM

> > [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent -

> a suo-motu Rajayoga?

> >

> > Â

> >

> > Respected members,

> >

> > As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn debilitated

> in

> > the 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the native

> faces

> > misfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only then he

> has

> > rajyoga.

> >

> > Can the learned members shed light on how to determine which spiritual

> > order should be ascribed to for a native whose details are given

> below.

> > The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of good

> education

> > and professional experience.

> >

> > DOB: Jan 11, 1970

> > TOB: 15:10

> > POB: Delhi

> >

> > What other remedies can be suggested to the native to strenghten his

> > weak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the native's

> > career - will his miseries end?

> >

> > regards

> > S Dass

> >

> >

> > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

> >

>

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear s dass ji namaskar. i am just showing you the path, how will you progress in that path, it's depends upon you. Mantras basically cleanse your past sins, make the soul closer to god. Every individual body takes birth in this loka due to their past karmas, and for that past sins he also suffers in this loka, mantras are helping us by burning our past sins, hence only after our past sins are burned out we can meet the god. Just try to understand, like your chart , mahatma gandhi has also in his chart sun placed in 12th house( sun avtar is ram), look at his hole life, from getting consciousness to his

last breath,( at death he just utter "hey ram"), he take the name of ram, and how lord ram help him through out his life to achieve and also help his soul for fulfilling certain karmas for which his soul taking birth in this earth. Obviously there are some other yogas present in his chart to confirm this .In same manner there are also some yogas present in that example, about what you mentioned in your mail. so we are just indicating you about the path, how you move in that path and please the god that's upon you.In you chart , lagna lord and Atma karak both conjoined in 8th house,

Karaka which is so important to rise high in life is placed in 12th house is in utter debility. It's not just your bhagyadhipati and karmadhipati placed in 12th in debility, (it's good , 9th lord as badhakesa placed in 12th is good, which you mentioned as rajyoga), it's actually your pakesha, Atmakaraka and it's dispositer and karaka of karaka lagna placed, all are placed in dustana(6th,8th,12th in rashi). You picked one yoga and asked question , but we have to see other things also. Well your dharma devata is lord shiva , so you also do panchakhari regularly, by which all your past sins were washed away and you will be protected.Your ista and palana karti deity is indicated by venus and ketu.so, laksmi with ganesh is also helpfull for you.you are currently running through mercury mahadasa,saturn mahadasa is over. mercury is your mantresha, placed in bhagyastana, the dictum says "budha sani vyam narayana" , forget all

this you simply do narayana worship if you want to get clear direction and very good result throughout in this mercury dasa. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' docitduo <docitduo Sent: Mon, 26 October, 2009 10:42:43 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? Respected Aswiniji, Thanks for

your response and for the mantra that you have so graciousy explained and advised. But I am not sure if reciting a mantra would be akin to ascribing to a spiritual order as Pt. Rathji has directed for a case as this. Respected Lakshmi Karyji, I'm not sure if ascribing to a spiritual order in this case necessarily means renouncing material life and moving into an ashram. I might be incorrect in my understanding but the article by Pt. Rath that I read cited the example of a serving bureaucrat (Indian Administrative Service officer) who, after ascribing to the spiritual order advised, went on to become the Chief Secretary in the State Government. Please do not think of

my response as questioning your advice or knowledge. I am the ignorant soul here – hence uncertain and inquisitive. regards S Dass , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:>> Hare Rama Krishna> Dear Ashwini,> to add a bit> Oftentimes spiritual placements arent helpful for a material life.Best to check navamsa and D-20 for spiritual guidance.> Malefics in 2, and 12th can harm eyesight and health.> If the native doesnt want to renounce material life and move into an ashram- best to give some general good mantras, like you have , plus some others like Om Namah Shivaya, Narayana Kavacha,to cleanse past sins, and remove obstacles to material pursuits.> Ganesh mantras, > Best wishes> Lakshmi> > ย > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __> Aswini kumar aswinifree@. ..> > Sun, October 25, 2009 9:23:52 PM> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?> > ย > > ย > ||ย เคนเคà¸à¹€à¸…� เคà¸à¹€à¸„พเคฎ เค•เฅ�เคทเฅ�เคฃ ย ||> || om gurave namah ||> > Dear s dassji,> > > namaskar. you are right. it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is best . It indicates you have to following a spiritual order. generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana in the chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and 12 house is vishnu pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet placed in 12 house ,

then the deity(lord vishnu's dasa avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. mukti. In your case saturn is also lord of your fortune , it's again more necessary for you to worship vishnu roopa indicated by saturn for increase your fortuneย and also results of viparita rajyoga.> ย In you case saturn's vishnu avtar form is sri kurma avtar.> > you add this avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra " ย om nama bhagavate vasudevaye". you replaced name vasudevaye with kurma avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar roopa is sri kurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name.> > then the mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye ".Chant this, and see the effect, lord krishna as the mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of ugra

madhusudana( holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut off all your problems.ย > > See more about this bhagavate mantra in ย home page of these sites.> ย ย :ย WebPages:ย http://srath. com> > Jaimini Scholar:ย http://sohamsa. com> > > SJC:ย http:// .org/> > > Jyotish Digest, Books:ย http://sagittariusp ublications. com > > > ย Best regards> Aswini kumar mohapatra> ย > ||ย om tat sat ||> ย > ย Thank you for maintaining the decorum of theย SJC Ashram>

ย ย Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'> ย > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> docitduo docitduo >> > Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:06:26 AM> [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?> > ย > > Respected members,> > As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn debilitated in> the 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the native faces> misfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only then he has> rajyoga.> > Can the learned members shed light on how to determine which spiritual> order should be ascribed to for a native whose details are given below.> The native has suffered repeated career breaks

inspite of good education> and professional experience.> > DOB: Jan 11, 1970> TOB: 15:10> POB: Delhi> > What other remedies can be suggested to the native to strenghten his> weak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the native's> career - will his miseries end?> > regards> S Dass> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.>

Add whatever you love to the India homepage. Try now!

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear monoj ji, namaskar. it's famous sixteen syllable gopijan mantra . you will be astonished by knowing that, it's the single most mantra which is used in maximum pujas or upacharas of lord jaagannatha at puri. Obviously there are also various mantras used in different purposes. You can take it from any vaisnava. and a request , i am quite younger than you. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' MANOJ KR.KAR <manoj_kar7 Sent: Tue, 27 October, 2009 11:26:15 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? Dear Respected Mohapatra Sir, Namaskar !! Really thankful from my heart,as i have got a complete remedy from you for both my career & family life.(not suggested by any body in any forum).I am chanting "Om Namah Shivaya" regularly.Also chanting "Om Namh Bhagabate Basudevaya" while doing abhisek to shaligram sila.Also giving sweet water with red flower to lord sun every day & chanting aditya hridya stotra. What is the mantra for lord Jagannath as suggested by you.With RegardsManoj Kr.Kar Sambalpur--- On Tue, 27/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn

for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?Tuesday, 27 October, 2009, 10:51 AM || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ || || om gurave namah || Dear manoj ji, namaskar . In your chart sat is in 12th(in middle of bharani) being in debility and retro will behave like exalted. Doing any narayana mantra is good for you. Dwadasa akhari mantra is very spiritual mantra. For material persuit there are other mantras of vishnu available in the scriptures, you start with any prasidha mantras which were generally used like mantras of narayana kavacha, jagannath mantra(best) etc. as you are a brahmin , you knows all. But you must practised to take vishnu's name regularly. As your chart suggest,Atma karaka and ista is well placed.Palanakarta , daharma devata is mahavishnu (exalted jupiter in d-9).Mahavishnu and lakshmi mantras will be best. Mars mahadasa is just started now, Ma is placed in 8th house (house of nija dosa ) Chanting of shiva panchakhari is also required here. So chant both these regularly in morning . your anubhava of

this dasa as regarding family, married life and home will be better. And subhapati sun also be propitiated for better karma yoga. Best regards Aswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' MANOJ KR.KAR <manoj_kar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Mon, 26 October, 2009 2:26:49 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? Dear Mohapatra Sir, Namaskar !! Sir,really glad to see your humble reply to the member.In this connection i would like to ask that in my chart also the planet saturn is placed deblited & in 12th house,which also the lord of 9th and 10th.I am also suffering from career point of view in spite of 15 years of technical experience.No devlopment in position etc. So my question is that should i also do the same remedy as suggested by you

to Dassji.If yes how many times it should be chanted per day. My detaiils are- DOB-7TH OCTOBER 1969 POB-SAMBALPUR, ORISSA TOB-08.04 PM,TUESDAY With RegardsManoj Kr.Kar--- On Mon, 26/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?Monday, 26 October, 2009, 9:53 AM || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ || || om gurave namah || Dear s dassji, namaskar. you are right. it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is best . It indicates you have to following a spiritual order. generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana in the chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and 12 house is vishnu pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet placed in 12 house , then the deity(lord vishnu's dasa avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. mukti. In your case saturn is also lord of your fortune , it's again more necessary for you to worship vishnu roopa indicated by saturn for increase your fortune and also results of viparita rajyoga. In you case saturn's vishnu avtar form is sri kurma avtar. you add this avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra " om nama bhagavate vasudevaye". you replaced name vasudevaye with kurma avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar roopa is sri kurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name. then the mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye ".Chant this, and see the effect, lord krishna as the mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of ugra madhusudana( holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut off all your problems. See more about this bhagavate mantra in home page of these sites. : WebPages: http://srath. com> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. com> > SJC: http:// .org> > Jyotish Digest,

Books: http://sagittariusp ublications. com Best regards Aswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' docitduo

<docitduo >Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:06:26 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? Respected members,As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn debilitated inthe 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the native facesmisfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only then he hasrajyoga.Can the learned members shed light on how to determine which spiritualorder should be ascribed to for a native whose details are given below.The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of good educationand professional experience.DOB: Jan 11, 1970TOB:

15:10POB: DelhiWhat other remedies can be suggested to the native to strenghten hisweak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the native'scareer - will his miseries end?regardsS Dass India has a new look. Take a sneak peek. India has a new look. Take a sneak peek. From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah || Dear mehul, namskar. why not, 12th house is vishnu pada. So any planet in that house indicates a clear massage. Of-course other combination s are must looked to check the intensity of that planet in the chart. In you chart, Ak in 4th ,dispositer in 12th, karaka is moon, ista is moon, breaker of KSY yoga , excellent. one planet moon. moon is the key planet. Look after it.So taking the name of krishna is like drinking nectar for you.

No, it does not lessen the effect of VRY. Best regardsAswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna' mehul solanki <jhon0701To:

Sent: Tue, 27 October, 2009 11:40:36 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? Dear Ashwini, Can the same placement also be applied to Libra lagna? However for Librans, Saturn will not be debilitated but in his friend's house. Does this lessen the effect of VRY if there is any? Details 07.01.80, 1.58 am, Ahmadabad. Thanks and regards, Mehul Thanks, Mehul --- On

Tue, 27/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: > Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? > > Received: Tuesday, 27 October, 2009, 12:11 AM > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > || हरे >

राम कृषà¥à¤£ |||| om gurave namah > || Respected > lakshmi ji , > namaskar. > Many Thanks for guiding and correcting me. well when i > saw the mail, at that moment mahatma gandhi's chart > comes to my mind , and with that flow i answered that > mail. > thanks again for your > guidance. > with wishing your > blessings,Aswini > kumar mohapatra || om tat sat || > > Lakshmi Kary > <lakshmikary@ > > > > Mon, 26 > October, 2009 8:50:14 PM > Re: > [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - > a suo-motu Rajayoga? > > > Hare Rama Krishna > Dear Ashwini, to add a bit >

Oftentimes spiritual placements arent > helpful for a material life.Best to check navamsa and D-20 > for spiritual guidance. Malefics in 2, and 12th > can harm eyesight and health. If the native > doesnt want to renounce material life and move into an > ashram- best to give some general good mantras, like you > have , plus some others like Om Namah Shivaya, Narayana > Kavacha,to cleanse past sins, and remove obstacles to > material pursuits. Ganesh mantras, > Best wishes Lakshmi > > Aswini kumar > <aswinifree@ . co.in> > > > Sun, > October 25, 2009 9:23:52 PM > Re: > [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - > a suo-motu Rajayoga? > > > || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

> || > || om gurave > namah || Dear s > dassji, > > > namaskar. you are right. > it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is best . > It indicates you have to following a spiritual order. > generally 9th house and 12th house is house of vishnu sthana > in the chart , in 9th house as the protector of dharma , and > 12 house is vishnu pada,gives mukti (liberation of soul from > this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet > placed in 12 house , then the deity(lord vishnu's dasa > avtar roopa) indicated by that planet must worshipped, the > vishnu ropa has the capacity to give not just material > benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. > mukti. In your case saturn is also lord of your fortune , > it's again more necessary for you to worship vishnu > roopa indicated by

saturn for increase your > fortune and also results of viparita rajyoga. In you case > saturn's vishnu avtar form is sri kurma avtar. > > you add this > avtar form in the famous dwadasa akhari mantra " om > nama bhagavate vasudevaye". you replaced name > vasudevaye with kurma avtar roopa , as your vishnu avtar > roopa is sri kurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we > take name akuparaya of sri kurma's name. > then the > mantra would be " om namo bhagavate akuparaye > ".Chant this, and see the effect, lord krishna as the > mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of ugra madhusudana( > holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut > off all your problems. > See more about > this bhagavate mantra in home page of these sites. > : WebPages: http://srath. > com> > Jaimini Scholar: http://sohamsa. > com > > > SJC: http:// > .org/ > > > Jyotish Digest, Books: http://sagittariusp > ublications. com > Best > regards Aswini kumar mohapatra || om tat sat > || Thank you for > maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram > Recite the Shadakshari Mantra > 'Hare Rama Krishna' > > > docitduo > <docitduo > > > > Sun, 25 > October, 2009 5:06:26 > AM >

[Om > Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a > suo-motu Rajayoga? > > > Respected members, > > As per Pt. Sanjay Rath ji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn > debilitated in > the 12th house, a Vipreet Rajyoga is generated .... but the > native faces > misfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only > then he has > rajyoga. > > Can the learned members shed light on how to determine > which spiritual > order should be ascribed to for a native whose details are > given below. > The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of > good education > and professional experience. > > DOB: Jan 11, 1970 > TOB: 15:10 > POB: Delhi > > What other remedies can be suggested to the native to > strenghten his >

weak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the > native's > career - will his miseries > end? > > regards > S Dass > > > India has a new look. Take > a sneak peek. > > > Keep up with people you care about with > India Mail. Learn > how. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _ Get more done like never before with 7 Mail. Learn more: http://au.overview. mail..

com/

Dear Aswiniji,

Namaskar !!

Thanking you for all ur kind help & valuable suggestion.With RegardsManoj Kr.Kar--- On Wed, 28/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:

Aswini kumar <aswinifreeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga? Date: Wednesday, 28 October, 2009, 10:34 AM

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear monoj ji,

namaskar. it's famous sixteen syllable gopijan mantra . you will be astonished by knowing that, it's the single most mantra which is used in maximum pujas or upacharas of lord jaagannatha at puri. Obviously there are also various mantras used in different purposes. You can take it from any vaisnava. and a request , i am quite younger than you.

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

MANOJ KR.KAR <manoj_kar7 (AT) (DOT) co.in>Tue, 27 October, 2009 11:26:15 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?

Namaskar !!

Sambalpur--- On Tue, 27/10/09, Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

Aswini kumar <aswinifree (AT) (DOT) co.in>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taurean ascendent - a suo-motu Rajayoga?Tuesday, 27 October, 2009, 10:51 AM

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear manoj ji,

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

Dear Mohapatra Sir,

Namaskar !!

My detaiils are-

DOB-7TH OCTOBER 1969

POB-SAMBALPUR, ORISSA

TOB-08.04 PM,TUESDAY

|| हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

|| om gurave namah ||

Dear s dassji,

Best regards

Aswini kumar mohapatra

|| om tat sat ||

Respected Aswiniji,

Once again, many thanks for your response and valuable advice, the basis of

which you have so graciously explained. The native is a firm believer in the

power of mantras and is already reciting the following mantras (amongst others)

on a daily basis:

1. Sree Suktam

2. Lakshmi Narasimha Ashtotra

3. Vishnu Chalisa

4. Shiva Panchakshari Mantra

5. Shiva Mahamritunjaya Mantra

6. Shiva Chalisa

Is there a particular Ganesha mantra / puja / stotra you would like advise for

this native? Or any other narayana or lakshmi stotra?

Regarding the example I cited from Pt. Rath's article, I do realize that many

other factors, other than Saturn's debilitation in 12th house, would have

contributed in charting that individual's destiny. Destiny is unique for every

human being even though two humans might be born at the same time and same

place.

My query is about a process of determination based on a particular planetary

placement - nothing more! I do not question Pt. Rath's teachings where he

unambigously states that a person with such a combination must ascribe to a

spiritual order to enjoy VRY otherwise the native would continue to face

misfortunes. And I am still hoping that someone who knows how to determine which

spiritual order to ascribe to can advise the same for the native in question.

regards

S Dass

, Aswini kumar <aswinifree wrote:

>

>

>

>

> || हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£ ||

> || om guravenamah ||

>

> Dear s dassji

>

>

> namaskar. i am just showing you the path, how will you progress in that path,

it's depends upon you. Mantras basically cleanse your past sins, make the soul

closer to god. Every individual body takes birth in this loka due to their past

karmas, and for that past sins he also suffers in this loka, mantras are helping

us by burning our past sins, hence only after our past sins are burned out we

can meet the god.

> Just try to understand, like your chart , mahatma gandhi has also in his chart

sun placed in 12th house( sun avtar is ram), look at his hole life, from getting

consciousness to his last breath,( at death he just utter " hey ram " ), he take

the name of ram, and how lord ram help him through out his life to achieve and

also help his soul for fulfilling certain karmas for which his soul taking birth

in this earth. Obviously there are some other yogas present in his chart to

confirm this .

> In same manner there are also some yogas present in that example, about what

you mentioned in your mail.

>

> so we are just indicating you about the path, how you move in that path and

please the god that's upon you.

> In you chart , lagna lord and Atmakarak both conjoined in 8th house, Karaka

which is so important to rise high in life is placed in 12th house is in utter

debility. It's not just your bhagyadhipati and karmadhipati placed in 12th in

debility, (it's good , 9th lord as badhakesa placed in 12th is good, which you

mentioned as rajyoga), it's actually your pakesha, Atmakaraka and it's

dispositer and karaka of karakalagna placed, all are placed in

dustana(6th,8th,12th in rashi). You picked one yoga and asked question , but we

have to see other things also.

> Well your dharmadevata is lord shiva , so you also do panchakhari regularly,

by which all your past sins were washed away and you will be protected.

> Your ista and palanakarti deity is indicated by venus and ketu.

> so, laksmi with ganesh is also helpfull for you.

> you are currently running through mercury mahadasa,saturnmahadasa is over.

mercury is your mantresha, placed in bhagyastana, the dictum says

" budhasanivyamnarayana " , forget all this you simply do narayana worship if you

want to get clear direction and very good result throughout in this mercury

dasa.

>

>

> Best regards

> Aswini kumar mohapatra

>

> || om tat sat ||

>

> Thank you for maintaining the decorum of the SJC Ashram

> Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

> docitduo <docitduo

>

> Mon, 26 October, 2009 10:42:43 PM

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taureanascendent - a

suo-motuRajayoga?

>

>

> Respected Aswiniji,

> Thanks for your response and for the mantra that you have so graciousy

explained and advised. But I am not sure if reciting a mantra would be akin to

ascribing to a spiritual order as Pt. Rathji has directed for a case as this.

> Respected Lakshmi Karyji,

> I'm not sure if ascribing to a spiritual order in this case necessarily means

renouncing material life and moving into an ashram. I might be incorrect in my

understanding but the article by Pt. Rath that I read cited the example of a

serving bureaucrat (Indian Administrative Service officer) who, after ascribing

to the spiritual order advised, went on to become the Chief Secretary in the

State Government.

>

> Please do not think of my response as questioning your advice or knowledge. I

am the ignorant soul here †" hence uncertain and inquisitive.

> regards

> S Dass

>

>

> , Lakshmi Kary <lakshmikary@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Hare Rama Krishna

> > Dear Ashwini,

> > to add a bit

> > Oftentimes spiritual placements arent helpful for a material life.Best to

check navamsa and D-20 for spiritual guidance.

> > Malefics in 2, and 12th can harm eyesight and health.

> > If the native doesnt want to renounce material life and move into an ashram-

best to give some general good mantras, like you have , plus some others like Om

NamahShivaya, NarayanaKavacha,to cleanse past sins, and remove obstacles to

material pursuits.

> > Ganesh mantras,

> > Best wishes

> > Lakshmi

> >

> > ย

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Aswini kumar aswinifree@ ..

> >

> > Sun, October 25, 2009 9:23:52 PM

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taureanascendent - a

suo-motuRajayoga?

> >

> > ย

> >

> > ย

> > ||ย เคนเคà¸à¹€à¸…� เคà¸à¹€à¸„พเคฎ

เค•เฅ�เคทเฅ�เคฃ ย ||

> > || om guravenamah ||

> >

> > Dear s dassji,

> >

> >

> > namaskar. you are right. it's saturn as badhkesha placed in 12th house is

best . It indicates you have to following a spiritual order. generally 9th house

and 12th house is house of vishnusthana in the chart , in 9th house as the

protector of dharma , and 12 house is vishnupada,gives mukti (liberation of soul

from this endless birth cycle). So not only saturn, any planet placed in 12

house , then the deity(lord vishnu'sdasaavtarroopa) indicated by that planet

must worshipped, the vishnuropa has the capacity to give not just material

benefits but also gives you the highest goal of atma , i. e. mukti. In your case

saturn is also lord of your fortune , it's again more necessary for you to

worship vishnuroopa indicated by saturn for increase your fortuneย and also

results of viparitarajyoga.

> > ย In you case saturn'svishnuavtar form is srikurmaavtar.

> >

> > you add this avtar form in the famous dwadasaakhari mantra " ย om

namabhagavatevasudevaye " . you replaced name vasudevaye with kurmaavtarroopa , as

your vishnuavtarroopa is srikurma . to complete the 12 akhari mantra we take

name akuparaya of srikurma's name.

> >

> > then the mantra would be " om namobhagavateakuparaye " .Chant this, and see

the effect, lord krishna as the mantra devata ,who is having the roopa of

ugramadhusudana( holding the discuss, and ready to throw it) will surely cut off

all your problems.ย

> >

> > See more about this bhagavate mantra in ย home page of these sites.

> > ย ย :ย WebPages:ย http://srath. com> > JaiminiScholar:ย

http://sohamsa. com

> > > > SJC:ย http:// .org/

> > > > JyotishDigest, Books:ย http://sagittariusp ublications. com

> >

> >

> > ย Best regards

> > Aswini kumar mohapatra

> > ย

> > ||ย om tat sat ||

> > ย

> > ย Thank you for maintaining the decorum of theย SJC Ashram

> > ย ย Recite the Shadakshari Mantra 'Hare Rama Krishna'

> > ย

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > docitduo docitduo >

> >

> > Sun, 25 October, 2009 5:06:26 AM

> > [Om Krishna Guru] Debilitated Saturn for Taureanascendent - a

suo-motuRajayoga?

> >

> > ย

> >

> > Respected members,

> >

> > As per Pt. SanjayRathji, if Taurus ascends with Saturn debilitated in

> > the 12th house, a VipreetRajyoga is generated .... but the native faces

> > misfortunes until he ascribes to a spiritual order and only then he has

> > rajyoga.

> >

> > Can the learned members shed light on how to determine which spiritual

> > order should be ascribed to for a native whose details are given below.

> > The native has suffered repeated career breaks inspite of good education

> > and professional experience.

> >

> > DOB: Jan 11, 1970

> > TOB: 15:10

> > POB: Delhi

> >

> > What other remedies can be suggested to the native to strenghten his

> > weak career (progression) ? What can be predicted about the native's

> > career - will his miseries end?

> >

> > regards

> > S Dass

> >

> >

> > India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.

> >

>

>

>

>

> From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!

http://in./trynew

>