IndiaDivine.org

RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

|om|

Dear Sri Ramadas, namaste

Thanks for the tryakshara mrityunjaya mantra which is helpful in establishing that Kahola is the Rishi for this mantra as said by Sarbani.

I have one request: can you please give the mrityunjaya mantra(om tryambakam yajamahe...) modified for the purpose of getting a good husband?

Thanks and best regards

Hari

On 2/23/06, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Listed members,

For the benefit of all members,I give here below Mrityunjaya Mantra with Rishi, Chandas,Bija and Shakti along with Dhyana, Moola Mantra and No.of counts and results of this Chanting.

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear All, Pranaam

I remember Sanjay ji strictly warned me, never worship mother without Shiva. Always do Shiva mantra first then Mother. During the Delhi conference while discussing Jyotirlinga Sanjay ji mentioned that with every jyotirlinga their is Shakti attached to that jyotirlinga. He gave an example of “Mallikaarjunaya” jyotirlinga is attached to Shakti in the form of Durga, that is why when Sun transit Virgo people in India celebrate “navaratras’ and worship Durga. So, when you do Mallikaarjunaya, you can also worship Durga with it.

Of course he did not mention the rest of them but he gave us the hint to do an exercise which form of Shakti is associated with the each jyotirlinga? If you have any insight on the above please share.

Regards

Ajay

On 2/23/06 2:45 PM, " Karu " <heen wrote:

Hare Rama Krsna

Dear Guruji and Hari,

After pondering many hours, I got some light on the issue.

Saturn and Moon can produce Kali Yoga depending on the placement. This shows mother's blessing if worshiped, then Shiva become Mahakaala.

How ever, gains must be seen from the Saturn placement from Aruda.

Any case, according to my understanding, while worshiping Mother, Shiva must be worshiped in the form of Mahakaleshvara.

Hope you will add some more to this.

Thanks and best wishes.

Karu

-

Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi

sohamsa

Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:55 PM

Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga

|om|

Dear Sanjay, Pranaams.

Agreed...that is one conclusion that can be drawn from the story about the origins of Mahakaleswar temple i.e., the dazzling column of light that dispells the ignorance of us. And thanks for clarifying that the Shiva Purana is the reference for the bijas of the other jyotirlingas mantras.

Can see that you are playing with us by feeding us hungry students small tidbits now and then...let us see....in my natal chart, AL is in Pisces with Saturn® in 3rd and Moon in 10th from AL...please enlighten me further.

One more question: Analogous to the order of the sadhana taken for the dasamahavidyas (beginning with Kali and ending with Kamalatmika), is there any similar order for the sadhana taken for the dwadasajyotirlingas?

regards

Hari

On 2/22/06, Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

+ sri gurave namah +

Dear Karu, Hari

Depends on what we call effective!!! If at the end of the day I am still in the dark then how has it been effective? The vija for Kaleswara or Mahakaleswara are 'huM huM' repeated twice as given in the Shiva Purana. I improve as I read and share what I read with you all. It with the huM huM repeated twice that Kaleswara protects the Vedas from destruction making them eternally effective. So when we say 'om namaH shivaaya kaaleswaraaya huM huM saH' we are really praying for the protection of our dharma and the Vedas. The light within shines and the knoledge of the Veda grows in us. The darkness of sin (Saturn) that destroys the Veda and dharma is pushed down...that is the light of Kaleswara or Mahakaala or whatever name you choose based on your Saturn, Moon and AL in natal chart.

With best wishes & warm regards,

Yours truly

Sanjay Rath

*tat savitur varenyam*

aum gurave namah!

hello Ajay Ji

i have the list of shakti(s) associated with different moon signs.i

dont know if my logic is right or wrong but as SanjayJi has said that

durga is associated with mallikaarjuna jyotirlinga which resides in

virgo and the shakti attached with it is Durga in the moon sign list,

so may be we can assign the various shakti's with the various

jyotirlinga's as per the moon signs. ie the shakti associated with

rameshwaram jyotirlingam is chamunda and so on.

Aries-Chamunda

Taurus- Durga

Gemini- Durga

Cancer- Kali

Leo- Kali

Virgo- Durga

Libra- Kali

Scorpio- Kali

Sagittarius- Kali

Capricorn- Kali

Aquarius- Durga

Pisces- Kali

Let the Guruji guide us further.

regards

twinkle

--- Ajay Zharotia-G <ajayzharotia wrote:

> ||Hare Rama Krsna||

>

> Dear All, Pranaam

>

> I remember Sanjay ji strictly warned me, never worship mother

> without Shiva.

> Always do Shiva mantra first then Mother. During the Delhi

> conference while

> discussing Jyotirlinga Sanjay ji mentioned that with every

> jyotirlinga their

> is Shakti attached to that jyotirlinga. He gave an example of

> ³Mallikaarjunaya² jyotirlinga is attached to Shakti in the form of

> Durga,

> that is why when Sun transit Virgo people in India celebrate

> ³navaratras¹

> and worship Durga. So, when you do Mallikaarjunaya, you can also

> worship

> Durga with it.

>

> Of course he did not mention the rest of them but he gave us the

> hint to do

> an exercise which form of Shakti is associated with the each

> jyotirlinga? If

> you have any insight on the above please share.

>

>

> Regards

>

> Ajay

>

>

>

> On 2/23/06 2:45 PM, " Karu " <heen wrote:

>

> > Hare Rama Krsna

> >

> > Dear Guruji and Hari,

> >

> > After pondering many hours, I got some light on the issue.

> >

> > Saturn and Moon can produce Kali Yoga depending on the placement.

> This shows

> > mother's blessing if worshiped, then Shiva become Mahakaala.

> >

> > How ever, gains must be seen from the Saturn placement from

> Aruda.

> >

> > Any case, according to my understanding, while worshiping Mother,

> Shiva must

> > be worshiped in the form of Mahakaleshvara.

> >

> > Hope you will add some more to this.

> >

> > Thanks and best wishes.

> >

> > Karu

> >

> >

> >

> > -

> >>

> >> Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi

> >>

> >> sohamsa

> >>

> >> Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:55 PM

> >>

> >> Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST

> auspicious

> >> Jyotirlinga

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> |om|

> >>

> >> Dear Sanjay, Pranaams.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Agreed...that is one conclusion that can be drawn from the

> story about the

> >> origins of Mahakaleswar temple i.e., the dazzling column of

> light that

> >> dispells the ignorance of us. And thanks for clarifying that

> the Shiva

> >> Purana is the reference for the bijas of the other

> jyotirlingas mantras.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> Can see that you are playing with us by feeding us hungry

> students small

> >> tidbits now and then...let us see....in my natal chart, AL is

> in Pisces with

> >> Saturn® in 3rd and Moon in 10th from AL...please enlighten me

> further.

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> One more question: Analogous to the order of the sadhana taken

> for the

> >> dasamahavidyas (beginning with Kali and ending with

> Kamalatmika), is there

> >> any similar order for the sadhana taken for the

> dwadasajyotirlingas?

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> regards

> >>

> >> Hari

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> On 2/22/06, Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>>

> >>> + sri gurave namah +

> >>>

> >>> Dear Karu, Hari

> >>>

> >>> Depends on what we call effective!!! If at the end of the day

> I am still in

> >>> the dark then how has it been effective? The vija for

> Kaleswara or

> >>> Mahakaleswara are 'huM huM' repeated twice as given in the

> Shiva Purana. I

> >>> improve as I read and share what I read with you all. It with

> the huM huM

> >>> repeated twice that Kaleswara protects the Vedas from

> destruction making

> >>> them eternally effective. So when we say 'om namaH shivaaya

> kaaleswaraaya

> >>> huM huM saH' we are really praying for the protection of our

> dharma and the

> >>> Vedas. The light within shines and the knoledge of the Veda

> grows in us.

> >>> The darkness of sin (Saturn) that destroys the Veda and dharma

> is pushed

> >>> down...that is the light of Kaleswara or Mahakaala or whatever

> name you

> >>> choose based on your Saturn, Moon and AL in natal chart.

> >>>

> >>> With best wishes & warm regards,

> >>>

> >>> Yours truly

> >>>

> >>> Sanjay Rath

> >>>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >> *tat savitur varenyam*

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

> >>

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, Thanks for your mail.The Moola Mantra says as I gave in the list but we can also chant in the way mentioned in Garuda Purana by reversing the words.This is called Samputikarana and it has tremondous effects on the person who chants it.By chanting like this, any negative effects on a person can be nullified like health problems caused due to black magic etc. I hope this helps . With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Namaste I have missed your inputs here. In the mantra om jum sah, GP also states that we need to close it thus: Om jum sah sah jum om. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas

RaoThursday, February 23, 2006 6:50 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Listed members, For the benefit of all members,I give here below Mrityunjaya Mantra with Rishi, Chandas,Bija and Shakti along with Dhyana, Moola Mantra and No.of counts and results of this Chanting. ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<Ç ASy ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<ÇSy khael iri;> devI gayÇI D<d> èuTyu<jy mhadev devta, ` bIj< s> zi´> Xyan< : zuà S)iqk s<kaz< zuæ pÒasniSwt< kpdRmaEil ivlsdœ c<Ôo<fCyutaèutE, AiÉiz´ smSta<gmkeR<Önl laecn< di][aeXvR kre muÔa< JnaOya< tdx> kre, A]mala< c vamaeXveR paz< vedmx> kre, dxan< ic<tyeÎev< èuTyuraeg Éyaph<. m<Ç : ` jU< s> çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantra asya çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantrasya kahola riñiù devé gäyatré chandaù mrutyuïjaya mahädeva devatä| om béjaà saù çaktiù dhyänaà : çuddha sphaöika saìkäçaà çubhra padmäsanasthitaà kapardamauli vilasad candrakhaëòacyutämrutai| abhiçikta samastäìgamarkendvanala locanaà dakñiëordhva kare mudräà jnäkhyäà tadadhaù kare | akñamäläà ca vämordhve päçaà vedamadhaù kare | dadhänaà cintayeddevaà mrutyuroga bhayäpahaà || mantra : om jüà saù Japa Amount : 3 Lakhs Purpose : Ayushya and Arogya. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Visti Larsen <visti wrote: ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Sarbani, Namaskar Right, Haum is sadashiva beeja. But i believe the rishi of “Joom†is Vamadeva, whilst Kahola is the rishi of the sadashiva beeja. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and articles visit:

http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar22 February 2006 04:54sohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious

Jyotirlinga Shri Brahmadaru Smarami Dear Visti and Karu, Jum is Mrtyunjaya bija. Haum is Sadashiva bija. Ha is akash tatva + om = Haum. Sah is the shakti. The Mrytunjaya mantra as given by Kahola rishi is Om Jum Sah, where om is the bija and sah shakti, Mrtyunjaya devata and Gayatri chhanda. The Sadashiva bija is added. The Sadashiva bija is also added along with some other bijas when doing the Mahamrtunjaya Mantra. Damana means suppression and Hum suppresses all evils, both externally and internally. Best Regards, Sarbani Visti Larsen [visti] Tuesda y, February 21, 2006 8:07 PMTo:

sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Karu, Namaskar A simple refutation of your argument: HUM HUM is not mrityunjaya beeja, it is the damana beeja repeated twice. When done so, it is said that ones weaknesses inhibit one from forgetting the knowledge of the vedas. It is specifically with these beejas that the Mahakaleshvara jyotirlinga emerged from the earth. Mrityunjaya beeja by Kahola and Vamadeva rishi is “Haum & Joomâ€. “sah†is the bhedana. - Reference: VRA. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and

articles visit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Karu21 February 2006 12:33sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga Namah Shivaya Dear Visti, and Hari, A simple argument, but for knowledge. Hari had s ome problems related to 7th house at that time (When Gurugi was in Singapore) according to my memory. Karaka for 7th house is debilitated in 11th and of course , Venus is Ishta Devata. Perhaps he must have recommended Jyotirlinga for Tryambakeshvar to uplift Venus with Mritunyaya beeja, Not for health problems, but to strength Venus as Venus is Mritunjaya. Again let us see other example by Hari. In Sanjays recent teachings on SJC-Atri forum, another version reads as ||om namah shivaaya mahakaaleswaraaya hum hum sah|| (Hari) Again it is Mritunjaya Beeja added to Saturn's Place . I think, the Jyotir linga mantra is more effective with mritunjaya beeja. Recommending or not, and qualifications for recommend is another issue. I hope you all got me. Please share your's valuble understanding. Best Wishes Karu - Visti Larsen sohamsa Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:49

PM RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Hari, Namaskar I think broader concept of the beejas has to be applied. If you are having health problems, then mrityunjaya beejas should be added, whilst if one experiences a great deal of shock which is tough to swallow, then the poison destroying beejas should be added. Just my two cents. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Jyotisa Shisya21 February 2006 07:06sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga |om| Dear Sanjay, Visti and Bharat, Sanjay: Of course, Visti and Bharat were wide awake at the conference! I remember you had asked me (in Singapore) to practice the Tryambakeswar Jyotirlinga mantra with the mrityunjaya bijas...now, I begin to understand your logic at that time. Visti: Thanks for the clarifications. Your point about diksha for bijas

is accepted but I think that jyotirlingas being a fundamental concept, bijas can be safely given in the case of jyotirlinga mantras only. This is best illustrated by the story of how Mahakaaleshwar came into origin...a small shepherd boy wanted to emulate the Shiva worship of the King of Ujjayani (Ujjain) and in the Sani Pradosha Kala, picked up a round pebble from the ground & started worshipping it as a Shiva Lingam. The boys mother was aghast at what the boy was doing and picked up the stone to throw it away. Moved by the boy's devotion, Shiva appeared as a dazzling column of light at that place, which was seen from afar....the point is that the jyotirlingas are about the light of knowledge inside everyone and hence an exception may be made in this case. However should this argument be specious, I think that the advice you

received from Kakatpur Achyuta Gaddi is indicating that there is a need to groom diksha Gurus also in SJC apart from siksha (teaching) Gurus currently. & nb sp;From what little Sanjay told me at Singapore, I understand that bijas are to be added only when the graha is debilitated or in a very weak position. Bharat: no need to feel lost as you are intruding upon a very fine discussion about Varaha avatar. While you may have heard correctly, I think its likely Sanjay meant Mahakaaleshwar

instead. regards Hari On 2/20/06, Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote: + sri gurave namah + Dear Hari This question was asked at the conference and explanation was given...lets see if anyone was awake at the conference and can explain this

now. With best wishes & warm regards, Yours truly Sanjay Rath Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org http://sjcerc.com Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India Phone: +91.11.25717162 - Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. *tat savitur varenyam*

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Chi.Hari, Thanks for your mail.I think I gave the Mantra you requested before to this list or Vedic-Astrology list.Anyhow for your benefit,I am reproducing the Mantra below : ` ¬I— Èy<bk< yjamhe sugiNx< pitveRdnm!, pitmu %vaRékimv bNxnaNpitmu] maèutat!,¬I— `. om kléà tryambakaà yajämahe sugandhià patirvedanam| patimu urvärukamiva bandhanänpatimukña mämrutät klém om|| I hope this helps you. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi wrote: |om| Dear Sri Ramadas, namaste Thanks for the tryakshara mrityunjaya mantra which is helpful in establishing that Kahola is the Rishi for this

mantra as said by Sarbani. I have one request: can you please give the mrityunjaya mantra(om tryambakam yajamahe...) modified for the purpose of getting a good husband? Thanks and best regards Hari On 2/23/06, Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote: OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Listed members, For the benefit of all members,I give here below Mrityunjaya Mantra with Rishi, Chandas,Bija and Shakti along with

Dhyana, Moola Mantra and No.of counts and results of this Chanting.

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, Thanks for your mail.Tryakshara Mrityunjaya Mantra also removes not only evil effects of black magic but also any evils caused by evil spirits,poison etc.But for removal of posion,there is another Mantra called " TRYAKSHARA NILAKANTHA MANTRA ". Now regarding your Badhaka Shani in 6th house,just see the Nakshatra lord of Shani and his placement,similarly see Rahu's Nakshatra lord and placement,then we can decide what remedy can be done.As you may know that I am using a different method as taught by my Guru and Nadi Guru. Also before this mail, I received your mail stating that 9th Shiva mantra is cut off but I sent as it is and I dont know who cut off that Mantra while sending to you. If you wanted I will resend those

Mantras. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Namaste Thank you for your valuable inputs. Would you also agree that with the chanting of the following samputikarana mantra, that poison caused by the Nodes (Sarpa dosha etc) will be nullified - Garuda being the natural enemy of serpents. Your hint on the removal of abhichara is

indicative of removal of doshas caused by badhakesh in the 6th. My badhakesh Saturn is in the 6th and aspects Rahu. Though never experienced abhichara (touch wood – Jupiter aspects both), I was prone to “seeing†spirits of the dead from a very young age until 1984 until I got initiated by a trance medium and there was more control on my part.  Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoSaturday, February 25, 2006 9:17 AMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, Thanks for your mail.The Moola Mantra says as I gave in the list but we can also chant in the way mentioned in Garuda Purana by reversing the words.This is called Samputikarana and it has tremondous effects on the person who chants it.By chanting like this, any negative effects on a person can be nullified like health problems caused due to black magic etc. I hope this helps . With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Namaste I have missed your inputs here. In the mantra om jum sah, GP also states that we need to close it thus: Om jum sah sah jum om. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoThursday, February 23, 2006 6:50 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Listed members, For the benefit of all members,I give here below Mrityunjaya Mantra with Rishi, Chandas,Bija and Shakti along with Dhyana, Moola Mantra and No.of counts and results of this Chanting. ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<Ç ASy ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<ÇSy khael iri;> devI gayÇI D<d> èuTyu<jy mhadev devta, ` bIj< s> zi´> Xyan< : zuàS)iqk s<kaz< zuæ pÃ’asniSwt< kpdRmaEil ivlsdÅ“ c<Ãâ€o<fCyutaèutE, AiÉiz´ smSta<gmkeR<Önl laecn< di][aeXvR kre muÃâ€a< JnaOya< tdx> kre, A]mala< c vamaeXveR paz< vedmx> kre, dxan< ic<tyeÃŽev< èuTyuraeg Éyaph<. m<Ç : ` jU< s> çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantra asya çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantrasya kahola riñiù devé gäyatré chandaù mrutyuïjaya mahädeva devatä| om béjaà saù çaktiù dhyänaà : çuddha sphaöika saìkäçaà çubhra padmäsanasthitaà kapardamauli vilasad candrakhaëòacyutämrutai| abhiçikta samastäìgamarkendvanala locanaà dakñiëordhva kare mudräà jnäkhyäà tadadhaù kare | akñamäläà ca vämordhve päçaà vedamadhaù kare | dadhänaà cintayeddevaà mrutyuroga bhayäpahaà || mantra : om jüà saù Japa Amount : 3 Lakhs Purpose : Ayushya and Arogya. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Visti Larsen

<visti wrote: ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Sarbani, Namaskar Right, Haum is sadashiva beeja. But i believe the rishi of “Joom†is Vamadeva, whilst Kahola is the rishi of the sadashiva beeja. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and articles v isit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com ***

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar22 February 2006 04:54sohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga Shri Brahmadaru Smarami Dear Visti and Karu, Jum is Mrtyunjaya bija. Haum is Sadashiva bija. Ha is akash tatva + om = Haum. Sah is the shakti. The Mrytunjaya mantra as given by Kahola

rishi is Om Jum Sah, where om is the bija and sah shakti, Mrtyunjaya devata and Gayatri chhanda. The Sadashiva bija is added. The Sadashiva bija is also added along with some other bijas when doing the Mahamrtunjaya Mantra. Damana means suppression and Hum suppresses all evils, both externally and internally. Best

Regards, Sarbani Visti Larsen [visti] Tuesda y, February 21, 2006 8:07 PMTo:< /B> sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Karu, Namaskar A simple refutation of your argument: HUM HUM is not mrityunjaya beeja, it is the damana beeja repeated twice. When done so, it is said that ones weaknesses inhibit one from forgetting the knowledge of the vedas. It is specifically with these beejas that the Mahakaleshvara jyotirlinga emerged from the earth. Mrityunjaya beeja by Kahola and Vamadeva rishi is “Haum & Joomâ€Â. “sah†is the

bhedana. - Reference: VRA. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services a nd articles visit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Karu21 February 2006 12:33sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga Namah Shivaya Dear Visti, and Hari, A simple argument, but for knowledge. Hari had s ome problems related to 7th house at that time (When Gurugi was in Singapore) according to my memory. Karaka for 7th house is debilitated in 11th and of course , Venus is Ishta Devata. Perhaps he must have recommended Jyotirlinga for Tryambakeshvar to uplift Venus with Mritunyaya beeja, Not for health

problems, but to strength Venus as Venus is Mritunjaya. Again let us see other example by Hari. In Sanjays recent teachings on SJC-Atri forum, another

version reads as ||om namah shivaaya mahakaaleswaraaya hum hum sah|| (Hari) Again it is Mritunjaya Beeja added to Saturn's Place .

I think, the Jyotir linga mantra is more effective with mritunjaya beeja. Recommending or not, and qualifications for recommend is another issue. I hope you all got me. Please share your's valuble understanding. Best Wishes Karu - Visti Larsen sohamsa Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:49 PM RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Hari, Namaskar I think broader concept of the beejas has to be applied. If you are having health problems, then mrityunjaya beejas should be added, whilst if one experiences a great deal of shock which is tough to swallow, then the poison destroying beejas should be added. Just my two cents. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] < B>On Behalf Of Jyotisa Shisya21 February 2006 07:06sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga |om| Dear Sanjay, Visti and Bharat, Sanjay: Of course, Visti and Bharat were wide awake at the conference! I remember you had asked me (in Singapore) to practice the Tryambakeswar Jyotirlinga mantra with the mrityunjaya bijas...now, I begin to understand your logic at that time. Visti: Thanks for the clarifications. Your point about diksha f or bijas is accepted but I think that jyotirlingas being a fundamental concept, bijas can be safely given in the case of jyotirlinga mantras only. This is best illustrated by the story of how Mahakaaleshwar came into origin...a small shepherd boy wanted to emulate the Shiva worship of the King of Ujjayani (Ujjain) and in the Sani

Pradosha Kala, picked up a round pebble from the ground & started worshipping it as a Shiva Lingam. The boys mother was aghast at what the boy was doing and picked up the stone to throw it away. Moved by the boy's devotion, Shiva appeared as a dazzling column of light at that place, which was seen from afar....the point is that the jyotirlingas are about the light of knowledge inside everyone and hence an exception may be made in this case. However should this argument be specious, I think that the advice you received from Kakatpur Achyuta Gaddi is indicating that there is a need to groom diksha Gurus also in SJC apart from siksha (teaching) Gurus currently. & nb sp;From what little Sanjay told me at Singapore, I

understand that bijas are to be added only when the graha is debilitated or in a very weak position. Bharat: no need to feel lost as you are intruding upon a very fine discussion about Varaha avatar. While you may have heard correctly, I think its likely Sanjay meant Mahakaaleshwar instead. regards Hari On 2/20/06, Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote: + sri gurave namah + Dear Hari This question was asked at the conference and explanation was given...lets see if anyone was awake at the conference and can expl ain this now. With best wishes & warm

regards, Yours truly Sanjay Rath Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org http://sjcerc.com Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India Phone: +91.11.25717162 - Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. *tat savitur varenyam* Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

Hare Krishna

Dear Ramadas Rao,

What fonts do i need to download so I can read your mail onmantras

properly, on my computer also lines are merged so I cant read your

posts with mantras properly.

If anyone can send them to me in easy to read version please do,with

fonts embedded etc. thanks alot i recognize some of them but want to

use the others as well

Hopefully SAnjay will one day write a whole paper on mantras

addressing Lord Shiva.!!!\

Thanks again,

Lakshmisohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao

wrote:

>

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

> Dear Swee,

> Thanks for your mail.Tryakshara Mrityunjaya Mantra also removes

not only evil effects of black magic but also any evils caused by

evil spirits,poison etc.But for removal of posion,there is another

Mantra called " TRYAKSHARA NILAKANTHA MANTRA " .

> Now regarding your Badhaka Shani in 6th house,just see the

Nakshatra lord of Shani and his placement,similarly see Rahu's

Nakshatra lord and placement,then we can decide what remedy can be

done.As you may know that I am using a different method as taught by

my Guru and Nadi Guru.

> Also before this mail, I received your mail stating that 9th

Shiva mantra is cut off but I sent as it is and I dont know who cut

off that Mantra while sending to you.

> If you wanted I will resend those Mantras.

> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

> Ramadas Rao.

>

> Swee Chan <swee wrote:

> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url

(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape

{behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url

(#default#ieooui) } Jaya Jagannatha

>

> Dear Ramadas ji,

> Namaste

>

> Thank you for your valuable inputs. Would you also agree that

with the chanting of the following samputikarana mantra, that poison

caused by the Nodes (Sarpa dosha etc) will be nullified - Garuda

being the natural enemy of serpents. Your hint on the removal of

abhichara is indicative of

> removal of doshas caused by badhakesh in the 6th. My badhakesh

Saturn is in the 6th and aspects Rahu. Though never experienced

abhichara (touch wood †" Jupiter aspects both), I was prone to

“seeing†spirits of the dead from a very young age until 1984

until I got initiated by a trance medium and there was more control

on my part.

> Â

> Love,

> Swee

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa [sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of Ramadas Rao

> Saturday, February 25, 2006 9:17 AM

> sohamsa

> RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga

>

>

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

> Dear Swee,

>

> Thanks for your mail.The Moola Mantra says as I gave in the

list but we can also chant in the way mentioned in Garuda Purana by

reversing the words.This is called Samputikarana and it has

tremondous effects on the person who chants it.By chanting like

this, any negative effects on a person can be nullified like health

problems caused due to black magic etc.

>

> I hope this helps .

>

>

> Ramadas Rao.

>

> Swee Chan <swee wrote:

>

> Jaya Jagannatha

>

>

>

> Dear Ramadas ji,

>

> Namaste

>

>

>

> I have missed your inputs here. In the mantra om jum sah, GP

also states that we need to close it thus:

>

> Om jum sah

>

> sah jum om.

>

>

>

> Love,

>

> Swee

>

> sohamsa [sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of Ramadas Rao

> Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:50 PM

> sohamsa

>

>

>

>

> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

>

>

> Dear Listed members,

>

>

> For the benefit of all members,I give here below Mrityunjaya

Mantra with Rishi, Chandas,Bija and Shakti along with Dhyana, Moola

Mantra and No.of counts and results of this Chanting.

>

>

>

>

>

> ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<Ç

> ASy ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<ÇSy khael iri;> devI

gayÇI D<d>

>

>

> èuTyu<jy mhadev devta,

>

>

> ` bIj< s> zi´>

>

>

> Xyan< :

>

>

> zuàS)iqk s<kaz< zuæ pÒasniSwt<

>

>

> kpdRmaEil ivlsdÅ“ c<Ãâ€o<fCyutaèutE,

>

>

> AiÉiz´ smSta<gmkeR<Æ" nl laecn<

>

>

> di][aeXvR kre muÃâ€a< JnaOya< tdx> kre,

>

>

> A]mala< c vamaeXveR paz< vedmx> kre,

>

>

> dxan< ic<tyeÎev< èuTyuraeg Éyaph<.

>

>

> m<Ç :

>

>

> ` jU< s>

>

>

> çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantra

> asya çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantrasya kahola

riñiù devé gäyatré chandaù

>

>

> mrutyuïjaya mahädeva devatä|

>

>

> om béjaà saù çaktiù

>

>

> dhyänaà :

>

>

> çuddha sphaöika saìkäçaà çubhra

padmäsanasthitaÃ

>

>

> kapardamauli vilasad candrakhaëòacyutämrutai|

>

>

> abhiçikta samastäìgamarkendvanala locanaÃ

>

>

> dakñiëordhva kare mudräà jnäkhyäÃ

tadadhaù kare |

>

>

> akñamäläà ca vämordhve päçaÃ

vedamadhaù kare |

>

>

> dadhänaà cintayeddevaà mrutyuroga bhayäpahaà ||

>

>

> mantra :

>

>

> om jüà saù

>

>

>

>

>

> Japa Amount : 3 Lakhs

>

>

>

>

>

> Purpose : Ayushya and Arogya.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Ramadas Rao.

>

> Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

>

>

>

> ||Hare Rama Krsna||

>

>

> Dear Sarbani, Namaskar

>

>

> Right, Haum is sadashiva beeja. But i believe the rishi of â

€Š" Joom†is Vamadeva, whilst Kahola is the rishi of the

sadashiva beeja.

>

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

> ***

>

>

> Visti Larsen

>

>

> For services and articles v isit:

>

>

> http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com

>

>

> ***

>

>

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar

> 22 February 2006 04:54

> sohamsa

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

>

>

>

> Dear Visti and Karu,

>

>

>

>

>

> Jum is Mrtyunjaya bija. Haum is Sadashiva bija. Ha is akash

tatva + om = Haum. Sah is the shakti. The Mrytunjaya mantra as

given by Kahola rishi is Om Jum Sah, where om is the bija and sah

shakti, Mrtyunjaya devata and Gayatri chhanda. The Sadashiva bija is

added. The Sadashiva bija is also added along with some other bijas

when doing the Mahamrtunjaya Mantra.

>

>

>

>

>

> Damana means suppression and Hum suppresses all evils, both

externally and internally.

>

>

>

>

>

> Best Regards,

>

>

>

>

>

> Sarbani

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Visti Larsen [visti]

> Tuesda y, February 21, 2006 8:07 PM

> To:< /B> sohamsa

> RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST

auspicious Jyotirlinga

>

>

> ||Hare Rama Krsna||

>

>

> Dear Karu, Namaskar

>

>

> A simple refutation of your argument: HUM HUM is not

mrityunjaya beeja, it is the damana beeja repeated twice. When done

so, it is said that ones weaknesses inhibit one from forgetting the

knowledge of the vedas. It is specifically with these beejas that

the Mahakaleshvara jyotirlinga emerged from the earth.

>

>

> Mrityunjaya beeja by Kahola and Vamadeva rishi is â

€Š" Haum & Joomâ€Â.  " sah†is the bhedana.

>

>

> - Reference: VRA.

>

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

> ***

>

>

> Visti Larsen

>

>

> For services a nd articles visit:

>

>

>

>

> ***

>

>

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Karu

> 21 February 2006 12:33

> sohamsa

> Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST

auspicious Jyotirlinga

Namah Shivaya

>

Dear Visti, and Hari,

>

A simple argument, but for knowledge.

>

Hari had s ome problems related to 7th house at that time

(When Gurugi was in Singapore) according to my memory. Karaka for

7th house is debilitated in 11th and of course , Venus is Ishta

Devata.

>

>

>

> Perhaps he must have recommended Jyotirlinga for

Tryambakeshvar to uplift Venus with Mritunyaya beeja, Not for health

problems, but to strength Venus as Venus is Mritunjaya.

>

Again let us see other example by Hari.

>

In Sanjays recent teachings on SJC-Atri forum, another

version reads as

>

||om namah shivaaya mahakaaleswaraaya hum hum sah||

(Hari)

>

>

>

>

>

> Again it is Mritunjaya Beeja added to Saturn's Place .

>

>

>

>

>

> I think, the Jyotir linga mantra is more effective with

mritunjaya beeja. Recommending or not, and qualifications for

recommend is another issue.

>

>

>

>

>

> I hope you all got me. Please share your's valuble

understanding.

>

>

>

>

>

> Best Wishes

>

>

> Karu

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

-

>

>

>

> Visti Larsen

>

>

>

> sohamsa

>

>

>

> Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:49 PM

>

>

>

> RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for

MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga

>

||Hare Rama Krsna||

>

>

> Dear Hari, Namaskar

>

>

> I think broader concept of the beejas has to be applied. If

you are having health problems, then mrityunjaya beejas should be

added, whilst if one experiences a great deal of shock which is

tough to swallow, then the poison destroying beejas should be added.

Just my two cents.

>

>

> Best wishes,

>

>

> ***

>

>

> Visti Larsen

>

>

> For services and articles visit:

>

>

>

>

> ***

>

>

>

>

>

>

> sohamsa

[sohamsa ] < B>On Behalf Of Jyotisa Shisya

> 21 February 2006 07:06

> sohamsa

> Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST

auspicious Jyotirlinga

|om|

>

>

>

> Dear Sanjay, Visti and Bharat,

>

Sanjay: Of course, Visti and Bharat were wide awake at the

conference! I remember you had asked me (in Singapore) to practice

the Tryambakeswar Jyotirlinga mantra with the mrityunjaya

bijas...now, I begin to understand your logic at that time.

>

Visti: Thanks for the clarifications. Your point about

diksha f or bijas is accepted but I think that jyotirlingas being a

fundamental concept, bijas can be safely given in the case of

jyotirlinga mantras only. This is best illustrated by the story of

how Mahakaaleshwar came into origin...a small shepherd boy wanted to

emulate the Shiva worship of the King of Ujjayani (Ujjain) and in

the Sani Pradosha Kala, picked up a round pebble from the ground &

started worshipping it as a Shiva Lingam. The boys mother was aghast

at what the boy was doing and picked up the stone to throw it away.

Moved by the boy's devotion, Shiva appeared as a dazzling column of

light at that place, which was seen from afar....the point is that

the jyotirlingas are about the light of knowledge inside everyone

and hence an exception may be made in this case. However should this

argument be specious, I think that the advice you received from

Kakatpur Achyuta Gaddi is indicating that there is a need to

> groom diksha Gurus also in SJC apart from siksha (teaching) Gurus

currently. & nb sp;From what little Sanjay told me at Singapore, I

understand that bijas are to be added only when the graha is

debilitated or in a very weak position.

>

Bharat: no need to feel lost as you are intruding upon a

very fine discussion about Varaha avatar. While you may have heard

correctly, I think its likely Sanjay meant Mahakaaleshwar instead.

>

regards

>

>

>

> Hari

>

>

>

On 2/20/06, Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote:

>

>

>

+ sri gurave namah +

>

>

> Dear Hari

>

>

> This question was asked at the conference and explanation

was given...lets see if anyone was awake at the conference and can

expl ain this now.

>

>

> With best wishes & warm regards,

>

>

> Yours truly

>

>

> Sanjay Rath

>

>

> ----------------------------

-----

>

>

> Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org

http://sjcerc.com

>

>

> Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India

>

>

> Phone: +91.11.25717162

>

>

> ----------------------------

------

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jiyo cricket on India cricket

> Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the

time.

>

>

> *tat savitur varenyam*

>

>

> Jiyo cricket on India cricket

> Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the

time.

>

>

> *tat savitur varenyam*

>

>

>

>

>

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Ramadas ji,

Namaste

I just realized

I should also point out that my Mercury and Jupiter are in parivatana.

Mercury

and Sun (lord of AL)

are in the 11th in Pisces. Mercury is in Purva Bhadra, also ruled by

Jupiter – Aja Ekapada and Sun is in Revati – Mercury’s nakshatra ruled by

Pushan.

Shadbala

of Guru is a close 2nd after the Sun.

Love,

Swee

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee Chan

Monday, February 27, 2006

8:38 PM

sohamsa

RE: Mantra for

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Ramadas ji,

Namaste

Guru is in

Mithun in Punarvasu – Jupiter ruled by Aditi.

Please

give me your views.

Thank you

very much for the 9th mantra. Vikas has kindly uploaded your mantras

to the files section.

Love,

Swee

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas Rao

Monday, February 27, 2006

7:49 PM

sohamsa

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Swee,

I understand that Shani being Badhaka lord placed in 6th

in Tula has to give reults like in debilitation.It is in Vishaka Nakshatra

ruled by Guru and Guru is in ......So please give me Guru's placement.I think

it is in Mesha Rashi. Am I correct ? And if Guru is in Ashwini ruled by

Ketu,then you might have seen spirits of dead.Of course Rahu is in 8th in Dhanu

and is in Nakshatra of Moola ruled by Ketu and Ketu is in 2nd in Mithuna.Now

just look for Guru's strength in Shadbala.Is he strong enough to give his

auspicious results ? All these we have to see.The spirits you have seen are

from your ancestors only.The best remedy for this is performing of Tila

Homa/Havan.

Now please go through Shiva Mantra No.9 :

SHIVA

MANTRA -9

svR saiÚXykr

äüiv:[uéÔ

pranicRtaStut

Stut sai][

sai][ tué tué

pt<g pt<g

ip<g ip<g

Jnan Jnan zBd zBd

svRàd ` nm>

izvay,

` nmae nm>

izvay` nmae nm>.

sarva

sännidhyakara brahmaviñëurudra

paränarcitästuta

stuta säkñiëa

säkñiëa turu

turu pataìga pataìga

piìga piìga

jnäna jnäna çabda çabda

sarvaprada

om namaù çiväya|

om namo

namaù çiväyaom namo namaù ||

This is also highlt fruitful

Mantra and it gives good education, removes all kinds of diseases and sorrows

and all kinds of Siddhi will be attained by the person who with faith chants

this Mantra.

I hope this helps you.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Swee Chan

<swee wrote:

Jaya

Jagannatha

Dear

Ramadas ji,

Yes

please, can you send that 9th Mantra again?

My Saturn

(badhakesh being 9th lord from Vrishabha) is in the 6th

retrograde, hence in debility in Vishakha – ruled by Jupiter and deity is Agni/Indra

and Rahu is in debility in the 8th in Moola, ruled by Ketu and deity

is Nritta.

Saturn is

in parivatana with my lagna lord Venus. Technically, I may even say that Rahu

is also in parivatana with Venus as they are both co-lords of the 10th

in Satabisha nakshatra and Aquarius is lagnamsa with karakamsa Moon in the 2nd

in Pisces.

Thank you

for your help.

Love,

Swee

sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of Ramadas Rao

Sunday, February 26, 2006

9:05 AM

sohamsa

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Swee,

Thanks for your mail.Tryakshara Mrityunjaya Mantra also

removes not only evil effects of black magic but also any evils caused by evil

spirits,poison etc.But for removal of posion,there is another Mantra called

" TRYAKSHARA NILAKANTHA MANTRA " .

Now regarding your Badhaka Shani in 6th house,just see the

Nakshatra lord of Shani and his placement,similarly see Rahu's Nakshatra lord

and placement,then we can decide what remedy can be done.As you may know that I

am using a different method as taught by my Guru and Nadi Guru.

Also before this mail, I received your mail stating that 9th

Shiva mantra is cut off but I sent as it is and I dont know who cut off that

Mantra while sending to you.

If you wanted I will resend th ose Mantras.

With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Swee Chan

<swee wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Ramadas ji,

Namaste

Thank you for your valuable inputs. Would you also

agree that with the chanting of the following samputikarana mantra, that poison

caused by the Nodes (Sarpa dosha etc) will be nullified - Garuda being the

natural enemy of serpents. Your hint on the removal of abhichara is indicative

of

removal of doshas caused by

badhakesh in the 6th. My badhakesh Saturn is in the 6th

and aspects Rahu. Though never experienced abhichara (touch wood –

Jupiter aspects both), I was prone to “seeing†spirits of the dead from a very young age until 1984

until I got initiated by a trance medium and there was more control on my part.

Â

Love,

Swee

sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of Ramadas Rao

Saturday, February 25, 2006 9:17 AM

sohamsa

OM

NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Swee,

Thanks for your

mail.The Moola Mantra says as I gave in the list but we can also chant in the

way mentioned in Garuda Purana by reversing the words.This is called

Samputikarana and it has tremondous effects on the person who chants it.By

chanting like this, any negative effects on a person can be nullified like

health problems caused due to black magic etc.

I hope this

helps .

With Shri Hari

Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Swee Chan <swee wrote:

Jaya Jagannatha

Dear Ramadas ji,

Namaste

I have missed your inputs here. In the mantra om jum sah,

GP also states that we need to close it thus:

Om

jum sah

sah jum om.

Love,

Swee

sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of Ramadas Rao

Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:50 PM

sohamsa

OM

NAMO NARAYANAYA

Dear Listed

members,

For the benefit

of all members,I give here below Mrityunjaya Mantra with Rishi, Chandas,Bija and

Shakti along with Dhyana, Moola Mantra and No.of counts and results of this

Chanting.

ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy

m<Ç

ASy ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy

m<ÇSy khael

iri;> devI gayÇI D<d>

èuTyu<jy mhadev devta,

` bIj< s> zi´>

Xyan< :

zuàS)iqk s<kaz<

zuæ pÒasniSwt<

kpdRmaEil ivlsdÅ“ c<Ãâ€ÂÂo<fCyutaèutE,

AiÉiz´ smSta<gmkeR<Önl laecn<

di][aeXvR kre muÃâ€ÂÂa< JnaOya<

tdx> kre,

A]mala< c vamaeXveR paz< vedmx> kre,

dxan< ic<tyeÎev< èuTyuraeg

Éyaph<.

m<Ç :

` jU< s>

çré

tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantra

asya çré tryakñara

mrutyuïjaya mantrasya kahola riñiù devé

gäyatré chandaù

mrutyuïjaya mahädeva devatä|

om béjaà saù

çaktiù

dhyänaà :

çuddha sphaöika

saìkäçaà çubhra

padmäsanasthitaÃ

kapardamauli vilasad

candrakhaëòacyutämrutai|

abhiçikta samastäìgamarkendvanala

locanaÃ

dakñiëordhva kare mudräÃ

jnäkhyäà tadadhaù kare |

akñamäläà ca

vämordhve päçaà vedamadhaù kare |

dadhänaà cintayeddevaÃ

mrutyuroga bhayäpahaà ||

mantra :

om jüà saù

Japa Amount : 3 Lakhs

Purpose : Ayushya and Arogya.

With Shri Hari

Vaayu Naama Smarana,

Ramadas Rao.

Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Sarbani,

Namaskar

Right, Haum is sadashiva beeja.

But i believe the rishi of “Joom†is Vamadeva, whilst Kahola is the rishi of the

sadashiva beeja.

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

For services and articles v isit:

http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com

sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of Sarbani

Sarkar

22 February 2006 04:54

sohamsa

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Visti and Karu,

Jum is Mrtyunjaya bija. Haum is Sadashiva bija. Ha is akash

tatva + om = Haum. Sah is the shakti. The Mrytunjaya mantra as given by

Kahola rishi is Om Jum Sah, where om is the

bija and sah shakti, Mrtyunjaya devata and Gayatri chhanda. The Sadashiva bija

is added. The Sadashiva bija is also added along with some other bijas when

doing the Mahamrtunjaya Mantra.

Damana means suppression and Hum suppresses all evils, both

externally and internally.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Visti

Larsen [visti]

Tuesda y, February

21, 2006 8:07 PM

To:< /B> sohamsa

RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST

auspicious Jyotirlinga

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Karu, Namaskar

A simple refutation of your

argum ent: HUM HUM

is not mrityunjaya beeja, it is the damana beeja repeated twice. When done so,

it is said that ones weaknesses inhibit one from forgetting the knowledge of

the vedas. It is specifically with these beejas that the Mahakaleshvara

jyotirlinga emerged from the earth.

Mrityunjaya beeja by Kahola

and Vamadeva rishi is “Haum & Joomâ€ÂÂÂ. “sah†is the bhedana.

- Reference: VRA.

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

For services a nd articles

visit:

< FONT face=bookman size=2>http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com

sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

On Behalf Of Karu

21 February 2006 12:33

sohamsa

Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST

auspicious Jyotirlinga

Namah

Shivaya

Dear

Visti, and Hari,

A

simple argument, but for knowledge.

Hari

had s ome problems related to 7th house at that time (When Gurugi was in Singapore)

according to my memory. Karaka for 7th house is debilitated in 11th and of

course , Venus is Ishta Devata.

Perhaps

he must have recommended Jyotirlinga for Tryambakeshvar to uplift Venus with

Mritunyaya beeja, Not for health problems, but to strength Venus as Venus is

Mritunjaya.

Again let us see other example by Hari.

In Sanjays recent teachings on SJC-Atri forum, another

version reads as

||om namah shivaaya

mahakaaleswaraaya hum hum sah|| (Hari)

Again it is Mritunjaya Beeja added to Saturn's Place .

I think, the Jyotir linga mantra is more effective with mritunjaya

beeja. Recommending or not, and qualifications for recommend is another issue.

I hope you all got me. Please share your's valuble

understanding.

Best Wishes

Karu

-

Visti Larsen

sohamsa

Tuesday, February

21, 2006 7:49 PM

RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious

Jyotirlinga

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Hari, Namaskar

I think broader concept of

the beejas has to be applied. If you are having health problems, then

mrityunjaya beejas should be added, whilst if one experiences a great

deal of shock which is tough to swallow, then the poison destroying beejas

should be added. Just my two cents.

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

For ser vices and articles visit:

http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com

sohamsa

[sohamsa ]

< B>On Behalf Of Jyotisa Shisya

21 February 2006 07:06

sohamsa

Re: Re: [Om Krishna

Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga

|om|

Dear Sanjay, Visti and Bharat,

Sanjay: Of course, Visti and Bharat were wide awake at the

conference! I remember you had asked me (in Singapore) to

practice the Tryambakeswar Jyotirlinga mantra with the mrityunjaya bijas...now,

I begin to understand your logic at that time.

Visti: Thanks for the clarifications. Your point about

diksha f or bijas is accepted but I think that jyotirlingas being a fundamental

concept, bijas can be safely given in the case of jyotirlinga mantras only.

This is best illustrated by the story of how Mahakaaleshwar came into

origin...a small shepherd boy wanted to emulate the Shiva worship of the

King of Ujjayani (Ujjain)

and in the San i Pradosha Kala, picked up a round pebble fr om the ground &

started worshipping it as a Shiva Lingam. The boys mother was aghast at

what the boy was doing and picked up the stone to throw it away. Moved by

the boy's devotion, Shiva appeared as a dazzling column of light at that place,

which was seen from afar....the point is that the jyotirlingas are about

the light of knowledge inside everyone and hence an exception may be made

in this case. However should this argument be specious, I think that the advice

you received from Kakatpur Achyuta Gaddi is indicating that there is a

need to groom diksha Gurus also in SJC apart from siksha (teaching)

Gurus currently. & nb sp;From what little Sanjay told me at Singapore,

I understand that bijas are to be added only when the graha is debilitated or

in a very weak position.

Bharat: no need to feel lost as you are intruding upon a

very fine discussion about Varaha avatar. While you may have heard correctly, I

think its like ly Sanjay meant Mahakaaleshwar instead.

regards

Hari

On 2/20/06,

Sanjay Rath <guruji

wrote:

+ sri gurave namah +

Dear Hari

This question was asked at the conference and explanation

was given...lets see if anyone was awake at the conference and can expl ain

this now.

With best wishes & warm regards,

Yours truly

Sanjay Rath

Webpages: http://srath.com http://srijagan nath.org http://sjcerc.com

Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road,

New Delhi

110060, India

Phone: +91.11.25717162

-

Jiyo cricket on

India cricket

*tat savitur

varenyam*< FONT color=#ff0080>

Jiyo cricket on

India cricket

Jiyo crick et on

India cricket

Jiyo cricket on

India cricket

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Lakshmi Ji, Thanks for your mail.If you download Sanskrit fonts from Itrans99 from www.omkarananda-ashram.org ,you can read the Mantras which I wrote in my mail. I hope this helps you. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.lakshmikary <lakshmikary wrote: Hare KrishnaDear Ramadas Rao,What fonts do i need to download so I can read your mail onmantras properly, on my computer also lines are merged so I cant read your posts with mantras properly.If anyone can send them to me in easy to read version

please do,with fonts embedded etc. thanks alot i recognize some of them but want to use the others as wellHopefully SAnjay will one day write a whole paper on mantras addressing Lord Shiva.!!!\Thanks again,Lakshmisohamsa , Ramadas Rao <ramadasrao wrote:>> OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> Dear Swee,> Thanks for your mail.Tryakshara Mrityunjaya Mantra also removes not only evil effects of black magic but also any evils caused by evil spirits,poison etc.But for removal of posion,there is another Mantra called " TRYAKSHARA NILAKANTHA MANTRA ".> Now regarding your Badhaka Shani in 6th house,just see the Nakshatra lord of Shani and his placement,similarly see Rahu's Nakshatra lord and placement,then we can decide what remedy can be done.As you may know that I am using a different method as taught by my Guru and Nadi Guru.>

Also before this mail, I received your mail stating that 9th Shiva mantra is cut off but I sent as it is and I dont know who cut off that Mantra while sending to you.> If you wanted I will resend those Mantras.> With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> Ramadas Rao.> > Swee Chan <swee wrote:> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) } Jaya Jagannatha> > Dear Ramadas ji,> Namaste> > Thank you for your valuable inputs. Would you also agree

that with the chanting of the following samputikarana mantra, that poison caused by the Nodes (Sarpa dosha etc) will be nullified - Garuda being the natural enemy of serpents. Your hint on the removal of abhichara is indicative of> removal of doshas caused by badhakesh in the 6th. My badhakesh Saturn is in the 6th and aspects Rahu. Though never experienced abhichara (touch wood â€" Jupiter aspects both), I was prone to “seeing†spirits of the dead from a very young age until 1984 until I got initiated by a trance medium and there was more control on my part.>  > Love,> Swee> > > > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas Rao> Saturday, February 25, 2006 9:17

AM> sohamsa > RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga> > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > Dear Swee,> > Thanks for your mail.The Moola Mantra says as I gave in the list but we can also chant in the way mentioned in Garuda Purana by reversing the words.This is called Samputikarana and it has tremondous effects on the person who chants it.By chanting like this, any negative effects on a person can be nullified like health problems caused due to black magic etc.> > I hope this helps .> > With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> > Ramadas Rao.> > Swee Chan <swee wrote:> > Jaya

Jagannatha> > > > Dear Ramadas ji,> > Namaste> > > > I have missed your inputs here. In the mantra om jum sah, GP also states that we need to close it thus:> > Om jum sah > > sah jum om.> > > > Love,> > Swee> > > > > > > > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas Rao> Thursday, February 23, 2006 6:50

PM> sohamsa > RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga> > > > > OM NAMO NARAYANAYA> > > Dear Listed members,> > > For the benefit of all members,I give here below Mrityunjaya Mantra with Rishi, Chandas,Bija and Shakti along with Dhyana, Moola Mantra and No.of counts and results of this Chanting.> > > > > > ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<Ç> ASy ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<ÇSy khael iri;> devI gayÇI D<d>> > > èuTyu<jy mhadev devta,> >

> ` bIj< s> zi´>> > > Xyan< :> > > zuàS)iqk s<kaz< zuæ pÃ’asniSwt<> > > kpdRmaEil ivlsdÅ“ c<Ãâ€o<fCyutaèutE,> > > AiÉiz´ smSta<gmkeR<Ãâ€"nl laecn<> > > di][aeXvR kre muÃâ€a< JnaOya< tdx> kre,> > > A]mala< c vamaeXveR paz< vedmx> kre,> > > dxan< ic<tyeÃŽev< èuTyuraeg Éyaph<.> > > m<Ç :> > > ` jU< s>> >

> çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantra> asya çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantrasya kahola riñiù devé gäyatré chandaù> > > mrutyuïjaya mahädeva devatä|> > > om béjaà saù çaktiù> > > dhyänaà :> > > çuddha sphaöika saìkäçaà çubhra padmäsanasthitaà > > > kapardamauli vilasad candrakhaëòacyutämrutai|> > > abhiçikta samastäìgamarkendvanala locanaà > > > dakñiëordhva kare mudräÃ

jnäkhyäà tadadhaù kare |> > > akñamäläà ca vämordhve päçaà vedamadhaù kare |> > > dadhänaà cintayeddevaà mrutyuroga bhayäpahaà ||> > > mantra :> > > om jüà saù> > > > > > Japa Amount : 3 Lakhs> > > > > > Purpose : Ayushya and Arogya.> > > > > > With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana,> >

> Ramadas Rao.> > Visti Larsen <visti wrote:> > > > ||Hare Rama Krsna||> > > Dear Sarbani, Namaskar> > > Right, Haum is sadashiva beeja. But i believe the rishi of â€Å"Joom†is Vamadeva, whilst Kahola is the rishi of the sadashiva beeja.> > > Best wishes,> > > ***> > > Visti Larsen> > > For services and articles v isit: > > > http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com> > > ***> > > > > > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar> 22 February 2006 04:54> sohamsa > RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga> > > > > > > Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > > > Dear Visti and Karu,> > > > > > Jum is Mrtyunjaya bija. Haum is Sadashiva bija. Ha is

akash tatva + om = Haum. Sah is the shakti. The Mrytunjaya mantra as given by Kahola rishi is Om Jum Sah, where om is the bija and sah shakti, Mrtyunjaya devata and Gayatri chhanda. The Sadashiva bija is added. The Sadashiva bija is also added along with some other bijas when doing the Mahamrtunjaya Mantra. > > > > > > Damana means suppression and Hum suppresses all evils, both externally and internally. > > > > > > Best Regards,> > > > > > Sarbani> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Visti Larsen [visti] > Tuesda y, February 21, 2006 8:07 PM> To:< /B> sohamsa > RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga> > > ||Hare Rama Krsna||> > > Dear Karu, Namaskar> > > A simple refutation of your argument: HUM HUM is not mrityunjaya beeja, it is the damana beeja repeated twice. When done so, it is said that ones weaknesses inhibit one from forgetting the knowledge of the vedas. It

is specifically with these beejas that the Mahakaleshvara jyotirlinga emerged from the earth.> > > Mrityunjaya beeja by Kahola and Vamadeva rishi is â€Å"Haum & Joomâ€Â. â€Å"sah†is the bhedana.> > > - Reference: VRA.> > > Best wishes,> > > ***> > > Visti Larsen> > > For services a nd articles visit: > > > http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com> > > ***> > > >

> > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Karu> 21 February 2006 12:33> sohamsa > Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga> > > > > > > Namah Shivaya> > > > > > > > Dear Visti, and Hari,> > > > > > > > A simple argument, but for knowledge.> > >

> > > > > Hari had s ome problems related to 7th house at that time (When Gurugi was in Singapore) according to my memory. Karaka for 7th house is debilitated in 11th and of course , Venus is Ishta Devata.> > > > Perhaps he must have recommended Jyotirlinga for Tryambakeshvar to uplift Venus with Mritunyaya beeja, Not for health problems, but to strength Venus as Venus is Mritunjaya.> > > > > > > > Again let us see other example by Hari.> > > > > > >

> In Sanjays recent teachings on SJC-Atri forum, another version reads as> > > > > > > > ||om namah shivaaya mahakaaleswaraaya hum hum sah|| (Hari)> > > > > > Again it is Mritunjaya Beeja added to Saturn's Place . > > > > > > I think, the Jyotir linga mantra is more effective with mritunjaya beeja. Recommending or not, and qualifications for recommend is another issue.> > > > > > I

hope you all got me. Please share your's valuble understanding.> > > > > > Best Wishes> > > Karu> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > - > > > > Visti Larsen > > > > sohamsa > > >

> Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:49 PM> > > > RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga> > > > > > > > ||Hare Rama Krsna||> > > Dear Hari, Namaskar> > > I think broader concept of the beejas has to be applied. If you are having health problems, then mrityunjaya beejas should be added, whilst if one experiences a great deal of shock which is tough to swallow, then the poison destroying beejas should be added. Just my two cents.> > > Best wishes,>

> > ***> > > Visti Larsen> > > For services and articles visit: > > > http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com> > > ***> > > > > > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] < B>On Behalf Of Jyotisa Shisya> 21 February 2006 07:06> sohamsa > Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga> > >

> > > > |om|> > > > Dear Sanjay, Visti and Bharat,> > > > > > > > Sanjay: Of course, Visti and Bharat were wide awake at the conference! I remember you had asked me (in Singapore) to practice the Tryambakeswar Jyotirlinga mantra with the mrityunjaya bijas...now, I begin to understand your logic at that time. > > > > > > > > Visti: Thanks for the clarifications. Your point about diksha f or bijas is accepted but I think that jyotirlingas being a fundamental

concept, bijas can be safely given in the case of jyotirlinga mantras only. This is best illustrated by the story of how Mahakaaleshwar came into origin...a small shepherd boy wanted to emulate the Shiva worship of the King of Ujjayani (Ujjain) and in the Sani Pradosha Kala, picked up a round pebble from the ground & started worshipping it as a Shiva Lingam. The boys mother was aghast at what the boy was doing and picked up the stone to throw it away. Moved by the boy's devotion, Shiva appeared as a dazzling column of light at that place, which was seen from afar....the point is that the jyotirlingas are about the light of knowledge inside everyone and hence an exception may be made in this case. However should this argument be specious, I think that the advice you received from Kakatpur Achyuta Gaddi is indicating that there is a need to> groom diksha Gurus also in SJC apart from siksha (teaching) Gurus currently.

& nb sp;From what little Sanjay told me at Singapore, I understand that bijas are to be added only when the graha is debilitated or in a very weak position. > > > > > > > > Bharat: no need to feel lost as you are intruding upon a very fine discussion about Varaha avatar. While you may have heard correctly, I think its likely Sanjay meant Mahakaaleshwar instead. > > > > > > > > regards> > > > Hari> > > > > > > > >

> On 2/20/06, Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote: > > > > > > > > > > + sri gurave namah +> > > Dear Hari> > > This question was asked at the conference and explanation was given...lets see if anyone was awake at the conference and can expl ain this now.> > > With best wishes & warm regards,> > > Yours truly> > > Sanjay Rath> > >

> > > Webpages: http://srath.com http://.org http://sjcerc.com > > > Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India> > > Phone: +91.11.25717162> > > -> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > Jiyo cricket on India cricket> Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. > > > *tat savitur varenyam* > > > > > > > > > > Jiyo cricket on India cricket> Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. > > > *tat savitur varenyam* > > > > >

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, Thanks for your information.That means Guru and Ketu together in 2nd house and Guru is in his won Nakshatra.Guru is the lord of 8th and 11th house placed in 2nd with Ketu.Shani ® is in trine to this combination.Shani is Badhaka and also 9th lord indicating lord of paternal house also.So this indicates unnatural death of some elderly person,2-3 generations before due to falling from a height.That is why you were getting dreams of your ancestor asking to give Mukti to the diseased soul.Ofcourse the combination of Guru -Ketu in 2nd in Vaak sthana has given you some kind of Vaak Siddhi also but to get the complete powers of this,you have to perform remedy as I mentioned before.It is not just perorming Tila Havan ( Havan by giving Ahutis of black Sesame seeds ) but there is a vedic method to remove the Pretas and this can be done by

expert Priests. In my father's chart ,there was the curse of diseased soul from the family and was ignored.Then somewhere in 1985,after the unnatural death of my younger brother,when my father asked a well known Astrologer, he said the same thing which I wrote above.Then my father came to know about the unnatural death of elder sister due to fire accident before his birth and no remedies were done.Then my father performed that remedy which I mentioned before in this mail and after that when a Prashna was cast,the Astrologer said the soul got emancipation. But I have some Mantras from Atharva Veda to please such diseased Pitrus. I hope this helps you. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Namaste Guru is in Mithun in Punarvasu – Jupiter ruled by Aditi. Please give me your views. Thank you very much for the 9th mantra. Vikas has kindly uploaded your mantras to the files section. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoMonday, February 27, 2006 7:49 PMsohamsa Subject: RE:

Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, I understand that Shani being Badhaka lord placed in 6th in Tula has to give reults like in debilitation.It is in Vishaka Nakshatra ruled by Guru and Guru is in ......So please give me Guru's placement.I think it is in

Mesha Rashi. Am I correct ? And if Guru is in Ashwini ruled by Ketu,then you might have seen spirits of dead.Of course Rahu is in 8th in Dhanu and is in Nakshatra of Moola ruled by Ketu and Ketu is in 2nd in Mithuna.Now just look for Guru's strength in Shadbala.Is he strong enough to give his auspicious results ? All these we have to see.The spirits you have seen are from your ancestors only.The best remedy for this is performing of Tila Homa/Havan. Now please go through Shiva Mantra No.9 : SHIVA MANTRA -9 svR saiÚXykr äüiv:[uéÔ pranicRtaStut Stut sai][ sai][ tué tué pt<g pt<g ip<g ip<g Jnan Jnan zBd zBd svRà d ` nm> izvay, ` nmae nm> izvay` nmae nm>. sarva sännidhyakara brahmaviñëurudra paränarcitästuta stuta säkñiëa säkñiëa turu turu pataìga pataìga piìga piìga jnäna jnäna çabda çabda sarvaprada om namaù çiväya| om namo namaù çiväyaom namo namaù || This is also highlt fruitful Mantra and it gives good education, removes all

kinds of diseases and sorrows and all kinds of Siddhi will be attained by the person who with faith chants this Mantra. I hope this helps you. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Yes please, can you send that 9th Mantra again? My Saturn (badhakesh being 9th lord from Vrishabha) is in the 6th retrograde, hence in debility in Vishakha – ruled by Jupiter and deity is Agni/Indra and Rahu is in debility in the 8th in Moola, ruled by Ketu and deity is Nritta. Saturn is in parivatana with my lagna lord Venus. Technically, I may even say that Rahu is also in parivatana with Venus as they are both co-lords of the 10th in Satabisha nakshatra and Aquarius is lagnamsa with

karakamsa Moon in the 2nd in Pisces. Thank you for your help. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoSunday, February 26, 2006 9:05

AMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, Thanks for your mail.Tryakshara Mrityunjaya Mantra also removes not only evil effects of black magic but also any evils caused by evil spirits,poison etc.But for removal of posion,there is another Mantra called " TRYAKSHARA NILAKANTHA MANTRA ". Now regarding your Badhaka Shani in 6th house,just see the Nakshatra lord of Shani and his placement,similarly see Rahu's Nakshatra lord and placement,then we can decide what remedy can be done.As you may know that I am using a different method as taught by my Guru and Nadi Guru. Also before this mail, I received your mail stating that

9th Shiva mantra is cut off but I sent as it is and I dont know who cut off that Mantra while sending to you. If you wanted I will resend th ose Mantras. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas

ji, Namaste Thank you for your valuable inputs. Would you also agree that with the chanting of the following samputikarana mantra, that poison

caused by the Nodes (Sarpa dosha etc) will be nullified - Garuda being the natural enemy of serpents. Your hint on the removal of abhichara is indicative of removal of doshas caused by badhakesh in the 6th. My badhakesh Saturn is in the 6th and aspects Rahu. Though never experienced abhichara (touch wood – Jupiter aspects both), I was prone to “seeing†spirits of the dead from a very young age until 1984 until I got initiated by a trance medium and there was more control on my part.  Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoSaturday, February 25, 2006 9:17 AMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, Thanks for your mail.The Moola Mantra says as I gave in the list but we can also chant in the way mentioned in Garuda Purana by reversing the

words.This is called Samputikarana and it has tremondous effects on the person who chants it.By chanting like this, any negative effects on a person can be nullified like health problems caused due to black magic etc. I hope this helps . With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas

Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Namaste

I have missed your inputs here. In the mantra om jum sah, GP also states that we need to close it thus: Om jum sah

sah jum om. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoThursday, February 23, 2006 6:50 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Listed members, For the benefit of all members,I give here below Mrityunjaya Mantra with Rishi, Chandas,Bija and Shakti along with Dhyana, Moola Mantra and No.of counts and results of this Chanting. ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<Ç ASy ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<ÇSy khael iri;> devI gayÇI D<d> èuTyu<jy mhadev devta, ` bIj< s> zi´> Xyan< : zuàS)iqk s<kaz< zuæ

pÃ’asniSwt< kpdRmaEil ivlsdÅ“ c<Ãâ€ÂÂo<fCyutaèutE, AiÉiz´ smSta<gmkeR<Önl

laecn< di][aeXvR kre muÃâ€ÂÂa< JnaOya< tdx> kre, A]mala< c vamaeXveR paz< vedmx> kre, dxan< ic<tyeÃŽev< èuTyuraeg

Éyaph<. m<Ç : ` jU< s> çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantra asya çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantrasya kahola riñiù

devé gäyatré chandaù mrutyuïjaya mahädeva devatä| om béjaà saù çaktiù dhyänaà : çuddha sphaöika saìkäçaà çubhra padmäsanasthitaà kapardamauli vilasad candrakhaëòacyutämrutai| abhiçikta samastäìgamarkendvanala locanaà dakñiëordhva kare

mudräà jnäkhyäà tadadhaù kare | akñamäläà ca vämordhve päçaà vedamadhaù kare | dadhänaà cintayeddevaà mrutyuroga

bhayäpahaà || mantra : om jüÃ

saù Japa Amount : 3 Lakhs Purpose : Ayushya and Arogya. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama

Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Visti Larsen <visti wrote: ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Sarbani, Namaskar Right, Haum is sadashiva beeja. But i believe the rishi of “Joomâ€ÂÂÂ

is Vamadeva, whilst Kahola is the rishi of the sadashiva beeja. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and articles v isit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar22 February 2006 04:54sohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga Shri Brahmadaru

Smarami Dear Visti and Karu, Jum is Mrtyunjaya bija. Haum is Sadashiva bija. Ha is akash tatva + om = Haum. Sah is the shakti. The Mrytunjaya mantra as given by Kahola rishi is Om Jum Sah, where om is the bija and sah shakti, Mrtyunjaya devata and Gayatri chhanda. The Sadashiva bija is added. The Sadashiva bija is also added along with some other bijas when doing the Mahamrtunjaya Mantra. Damana means

suppression and Hum suppresses all evils, both externally and internally. Best Regards, Sarbani Visti Larsen [visti] Tuesda y, February 21, 2006 8:07 PMTo:< /B> sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga ||Hare Rama

Krsna|| Dear Karu, Namaskar A simple refutation of your argum ent: HUM HUM is not mrityunjaya beeja, it is the damana beeja repeated twice. When done so, it is said that ones

weaknesses inhibit one from forgetting the knowledge of the vedas. It is specifically with these beejas that the Mahakaleshvara jyotirlinga emerged from the earth. Mrityunjaya beeja by Kahola and Vamadeva rishi is “Haum & Joomâ€ÂÂÂ. “sah†is the bhedana. - Reference: VRA. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services a nd articles visit: < FONT face=bookman size=2>http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa

[sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Karu21 February 2006 12:33sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga Namah Shivaya Dear Visti, and Hari, A simple argument, but for knowledge. Hari had s ome problems related to 7th house at that time (When Gurugi was in Singapore) according to my memory. Karaka for 7th house is debilitated in 11th and of course , Venus is Ishta Devata. Perhaps he must have recommended Jyotirlinga for Tryambakeshvar to uplift Venus with Mritunyaya beeja, Not for health problems, but to strength Venus as Venus is Mritunjaya. Again let us see other example by Hari. In Sanjays recent teachings on SJC-Atri forum, another version reads as ||om namah shivaaya mahakaaleswaraaya hum hum sah|| (Hari) Again it is Mritunjaya Beeja added to Saturn's Place . I think, the

Jyotir linga mantra is more effective with mritunjaya beeja. Recommending or not, and qualifications for recommend is another issue. I hope you all got me. Please share your's valuble understanding. Best Wishes Karu - Visti Larsen

sohamsa Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:49 PM RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Hari, Namaskar I think broader concept of the beejas has to be applied. If you are having health problems, then mrityunjaya beejas should be added, whilst if one experiences a great deal of shock which is tough to swallow, then the poison destroying beejas should be added. Just my two

cents. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For ser vices and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] < B>On Behalf Of Jyotisa Shisya21 February 2006 07:06sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga |om| Dear Sanjay, Visti and Bharat,

Sanjay: Of course, Visti and Bharat were wide awake at the conference! I remember you had asked me (in Singapore) to practice the Tryambakeswar Jyotirlinga mantra with the mrityunjaya bijas...now, I begin to understand your logic at that time. Visti: Thanks for the clarifications. Your point about diksha f or bijas is accepted but I think that jyotirlingas being a fundamental concept, bijas can be safely given in the case of jyotirlinga mantras only. This is best illustrated by the story of how Mahakaaleshwar came into origin...a small shepherd boy wanted to emulate the Shiva worship of the King of Ujjayani (Ujjain) and in the San i Pradosha Kala, picked up a round pebble fr om the ground & started worshipping it as a Shiva Lingam. The boys mother was aghast at what the boy was doing and picked up the stone to throw it away. Moved by the boy's devotion, Shiva appeared as a dazzling column of light at that place, which was seen from afar....the point is that the jyotirlingas are about the light of

knowledge inside everyone and hence an exception may be made in this case. However should this argument be specious, I think that the advice you received from Kakatpur Achyuta Gaddi is indicating that there is a need to groom diksha Gurus also in SJC apart from siksha (teaching) Gurus currently. & nb sp;From what little Sanjay told me at Singapore, I understand that bijas are to be added only when the graha is debilitated or in a very weak position. Bharat: no need to feel lost as you are intruding upon a very fine discussion about Varaha avatar. While you may have heard correctly, I think its like ly Sanjay meant Mahakaaleshwar instead. regards Hari On 2/20/06, Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote: + sri gurave namah + Dear Hari This question was asked at the conference and explanation was given...lets see if anyone was awake at the conference and can expl ain this now. With best wishes & warm regards, Yours truly Sanjay Rath Webpages: http://srath.com http://srijagan nath.org http://sjcerc.com Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New

Delhi 110060, India Phone: +91.11.25717162 - Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. *tat savitur varenyam*< FONT color=#ff0080> Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. Jiyo crick et on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your

buddies all the time. Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, Now it is very clear that some female ancestorfrom your father's family has died of unnatural death.You can confirm about this. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Namaste I just realized I should also point out that my Mercury and Jupiter are in parivatana. Mercury and Sun (lord of AL) are in the 11th in Pisces. Mercury is in Purva Bhadra, also ruled by Jupiter – Aja Ekapada and Sun is in Revati – Mercury’s nakshatra ruled by Pushan. Shadbala of Guru is a close 2nd after the Sun. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Swee ChanMonday, February 27, 2006 8:38 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Namaste Guru is in Mithun in Punarvasu – Jupiter ruled by Aditi. Please give me your views. Thank you very much for the 9th mantra. Vikas has kindly uploaded your mantras to the files section. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoMonday, February 27, 2006 7:49 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, I understand that Shani being Badhaka lord placed in 6th in Tula has to give reults like in debilitation.It is in Vishaka Nakshatra ruled by Guru and Guru is in ......So please give me Guru's placement.I think it is in Mesha Rashi. Am I correct ? And if Guru is in Ashwini ruled by Ketu,then you might have seen spirits of dead.Of course Rahu is in 8th in Dhanu and is in Nakshatra of Moola ruled by Ketu and Ketu is in 2nd in Mithuna.Now just look for Guru's strength in Shadbala.Is he strong enough to give his auspicious results ? All

these we have to see.The spirits you have seen are from your ancestors only.The best remedy for this is performing of Tila Homa/Havan. Now please go through Shiva Mantra No.9 : SHIVA MANTRA -9 svR saiÚXykr äüiv:[uéÔ pranicRtaStut Stut sai][ sai][ tué tué pt<g pt<g ip<g ip<g Jnan Jnan zBd zBd svRà d ` nm> izvay, ` nmae nm> izvay` nmae

nm>. sarva sännidhyakara brahmaviñëurudra paränarcitästuta stuta säkñiëa säkñiëa turu turu pataìga pataìga piìga piìga jnäna jnäna çabda

çabda sarvaprada om namaù çiväya| om namo namaù çiväyaom namo namaù || This is also highlt fruitful Mantra and it gives good education, removes all kinds of diseases and sorrows and all kinds of Siddhi will be attained by the person who with faith chants this Mantra. I hope this

helps you. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Yes please, can you send that 9th Mantra again? My Saturn (badhakesh being 9th lord from Vrishabha) is in the 6th retrograde, hence in debility in Vishakha – ruled by Jupiter and deity is Agni/Indra and Rahu is in debility in the 8th in Moola, ruled by Ketu and deity is Nritta. Saturn is in parivatana with my lagna lord Venus. Technically, I may even say that Rahu is also in parivatana with Venus as they are both co-lords of the 10th in Satabisha nakshatra and Aquarius is lagnamsa with karakamsa Moon in the 2nd in Pisces. Thank you for your

help. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoSunday, February 26, 2006 9:05 AMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious

Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, Thanks for your mail.Tryakshara Mrityunjaya Mantra also removes not only evil effects of black magic but also any evils caused by evil spirits,poison etc.But for

removal of posion,there is another Mantra called " TRYAKSHARA NILAKANTHA MANTRA ". Now regarding your Badhaka Shani in 6th house,just see the Nakshatra lord of Shani and his placement,similarly see Rahu's Nakshatra lord and placement,then we can decide what remedy can be done.As you may know that I am using a different method as taught by my Guru and Nadi Guru. Also before this mail, I received your mail stating that 9th Shiva mantra is cut off but I sent as it is and I dont know who cut off that Mantra while sending to you. If you wanted I will resend th ose Mantras. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas ji, Namaste Thank you for your valuable inputs. Would you also agree that with the chanting of the following samputikarana mantra, that poison caused by the Nodes (Sarpa dosha etc) will be nullified - Garuda being the natural enemy of serpents. Your hint on the removal of abhichara is indicative of removal of doshas caused by badhakesh in the 6th. My badhakesh Saturn is in the 6th and aspects Rahu. Though never experienced abhichara (touch wood – Jupiter aspects both), I was prone to “seeing†spirits of the dead from a very young age until 1984 until I got initiated by a trance medium and there was more control on my part.  Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoSaturday, February 25, 2006 9:17 AMTo:

sohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO

NARAYANAYA Dear Swee, Thanks for your mail.The Moola Mantra says as I gave in the list but we can also chant in the way mentioned in Garuda Purana by reversing the words.This is called Samputikarana and it has tremondous effects on the person who chants it.By chanting like this, any negative effects on a person can be nullified like health problems caused due to black magic etc. I hope this helps . With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Swee Chan <swee wrote: Jaya Jagannatha Dear Ramadas

ji, Namaste I have missed your inputs here. In the mantra om jum sah, GP also states that we need to close

it thus: Om jum sah sah jum

om. Love, Swee sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Ramadas RaoThursday, February 23, 2006 6:50 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear Listed

members, For the benefit of all members,I give here below Mrityunjaya Mantra with Rishi, Chandas,Bija and Shakti along with Dhyana, Moola Mantra and No.of counts and results of this Chanting. ïI

Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<Ç ASy ïI Èy]r èuTyu<jy m<ÇSy khael iri;> devI gayÇI D<d> èuTyu<jy mhadev devta, ` bIj< s> zi´> Xyan< : zuàS)iqk s<kaz< zuæ pÃ’asniSwt< kpdRmaEil ivlsdÅ“ c<Ãâ€ÂÂo<fCyutaèutE, AiÉiz´ smSta<gmkeR<Önl laecn< di][aeXvR kre muÃâ€ÂÂa< JnaOya< tdx> kre, A]mala< c vamaeXveR paz< vedmx> kre, dxan< ic<tyeÃŽev< èuTyuraeg Éyaph<. m<Ç : ` jU< s> çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantra asya çré tryakñara mrutyuïjaya mantrasya kahola riñiù devé gäyatré chandaù mrutyuïjaya mahädeva devatä| om

béjaà saù çaktiù dhyänaà : çuddha sphaöika

saìkäçaà çubhra padmäsanasthitaà kapardamauli vilasad candrakhaëòacyutämrutai| abhiçikta samastäìgamarkendvanala locanaà dakñiëordhva kare mudräà jnäkhyäà tadadhaù kare | akñamäläà ca vämordhve päçaà vedamadhaù kare | dadhänaà cintayeddevaà mrutyuroga bhayäpahaà || mantra : om jüà saù Japa Amount : 3

Lakhs Purpose : Ayushya and Arogya. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Visti Larsen <visti wrote: ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Sarbani, Namaskar Right, Haum is sadashiva beeja. But i believe the

rishi of “Joom†is Vamadeva, whilst Kahola is the rishi of the sadashiva beeja. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services and articles

v isit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar22 February 2006 04:54sohamsa Subject: RE: Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga Shri Brahmadaru Smarami Dear Visti and Karu, Jum is Mrtyunjaya bija. Haum is Sadashiva bija. Ha is akash tatva + om = Haum. Sah is the shakti. The Mrytunjaya mantra as given by Kahola rishi is Om Jum Sah, where om is the bija and sah shakti, Mrtyunjaya devata and Gayatri chhanda. The Sadashiva bija is added. The Sadashiva bija is also added along with some other bijas when doing the Mahamrtunjaya Mantra. Damana means suppression and Hum suppresses all evils, both externally and internally. Best Regards, Sarbani Visti Larsen [visti] Tuesda y, February 21, 2006 8:07 PMTo:< /B> sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Karu, Namaskar A simple refutation of your argum ent: HUM HUM is not mrityunjaya beeja, it is the damana beeja repeated twice. When done so, it is said that ones weaknesses inhibit one from forgetting the knowledge of the vedas. It is specifically with these beejas that the Mahakaleshvara jyotirlinga emerged from the earth. Mrityunjaya beeja by Kahola and Vamadeva rishi is “Haum &

Joomâ€ÂÂÂ. “sah†is the bhedana. - Reference: VRA. Best wishes, *** Visti Larsen For services a nd articles visit: < FONT face=bookman size=2>http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf

Of Karu21 February 2006 12:33sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga Namah Shivaya Dear Visti, and Hari, A simple argument, but for knowledge. Hari had s ome problems related to 7th house at that time (When Gurugi was in Singapore) according to my memory. Karaka for 7th house is debilitated in 11th and of course , Venus is Ishta Devata. Perhaps he

must have recommended Jyotirlinga for Tryambakeshvar to uplift Venus with Mritunyaya beeja, Not for health problems, but to strength Venus as Venus is Mritunjaya. Again let us see other example by Hari. In Sanjays recent teachings on SJC-Atri forum, another version reads as ||om namah shivaaya mahakaaleswaraaya hum hum sah|| (Hari) Again it is Mritunjaya Beeja added to Saturn's Place . I think, the Jyotir linga mantra is more effective with mritunjaya beeja. Recommending or not, and qualifications for recommend is another issue. I hope you all got me. Please share your's valuble understanding. Best Wishes Karu - Visti Larsen sohamsa Tuesday, February 21, 2006 7:49 PM RE: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious

Jyotirlinga ||Hare Rama Krsna|| Dear Hari, Namaskar I think broader concept of the beejas has to be applied. If you are having health problems, then mrityunjaya beejas should be added, whilst if one experiences a great deal of shock which is tough to swallow, then the poison destroying beejas should be added. Just my two cents. Best

wishes, *** Visti Larsen For ser vices and articles visit: http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com *** sohamsa [sohamsa ] < B>On Behalf Of Jyotisa Shisya21 February 2006 07:06sohamsa Subject: Re: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mantra for MOST auspicious Jyotirlinga |om| Dear Sanjay, Visti and Bharat, Sanjay: Of course, Visti and Bharat were wide awake at the conference! I remember you had asked me (in Singapore) to practice the Tryambakeswar Jyotirlinga mantra with the mrityunjaya bijas...now, I begin to understand your logic at that time. Visti: Thanks for the clarifications. Your point about diksha f or bijas is accepted but I think that jyotirlingas being a fundamental concept, bijas can be safely given in the case of jyotirlinga mantras only. This is best illustrated by the story of how Mahakaaleshwar came into origin...a small shepherd boy

wanted to emulate the Shiva worship of the King of Ujjayani (Ujjain) and in the San i Pradosha Kala, picked up a round pebble fr om the ground & started worshipping it as a Shiva Lingam. The boys mother was aghast at what the boy was doing and picked up the stone to throw it away. Moved by the boy's devotion, Shiva appeared as a dazzling column of light at that place, which was seen from afar....the point is that the jyotirlingas are about the light of knowledge inside everyone and hence an exception may be made in this case. However should this argument be specious, I think that the advice you received from Kakatpur Achyuta Gaddi is indicating that there is a need to groom diksha Gurus also in SJC apart from siksha (teaching) Gurus currently. & nb sp;From what

little Sanjay told me at Singapore, I understand that bijas are to be added only when the graha is debilitated or in a very weak position. Bharat: no need to feel lost as you are intruding upon a very fine discussion about Varaha avatar. While you may have heard correctly, I think its like ly Sanjay meant Mahakaaleshwar instead. regards Hari On 2/20/06, Sanjay Rath <guruji wrote: + sri gurave namah + Dear Hari This question was asked at the conference and explanation was given...lets see if anyone was awake at the conference and can expl ain this now. With best wishes & warm regards, Yours truly Sanjay

Rath Webpages: http://srath.com http://srijagan nath.org http://sjcerc.com

Atri SJC: 15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India Phone: +91.11.25717162 - Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. *tat savitur varenyam*< FONT color=#ff0080> Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. Jiyo crick et on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.