Guest guest

Dear vistiji ,

namaskar,

Please guide me about bhava chalit.

1st of all if there are any text and recording of yours then please send me a

link.

Now say if a planet Lagnesha or atmakaraka has changed house in chalit the

arudha Lagna or other lagna will change . shall we take rashi chakra arudha

lagna for judgment or we shall consider chalit chakra arudha lagna.

regards

protimesh

Guest guest

DEAR VISTIJI,could you plz explain the same process for this chart as in this case,jup. is in 6th house in rasi chart n 7th in bhava chart and sun is in 11 house in rasi n 12th in bhava chart?details:

dob:12/aug/1986

place:gwalior(madhya pradesh)india

78 E10 ' 00",26 N 13' 00"

TIME:08:43 AM

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

THANKS

Visti Larsen <visti Sent: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009 12:00:52 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Bhava chalit

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Somnath, Namaskar.What you say is not the case.The BhÄva Chakra is used in this tradition, but its usage is clearly differentiated from the use of the normal RÄÅ›i or Bhava chakra. Note the difference in wording between Bhava (short a) and BhÄva (long Ä). The former refers to the RÄÅ›is and the latter to the houses.

The BhÄva chakra is drawn with reference to the Lagna degree and spans fifteen degrees before and after the specific degree, regardless of the boundaries of the RÄÅ›is. Herein we define the first use of this chakra, namely that it disregards the creation that God has founded. Therefore also the use of the BhÄva chakra is a self-centric view of the universe from the perspective of the individual but it is not true as it disregards what God has created... the RÄÅ›is.

Draw all the following house boundaries the same way that you did the boundaries of the Lagna. With this you may get a completely new chart, where the Grahas may fall in a BhÄva before or after the initial placement. If the Lagna is closer to the middle of the sign (fifteen degrees) the differences between the BhÄva chakra and the Bhava chakra (again notice the short a) may not exist. This leads us to the second definition of the BhÄva chakra. The close the Lagna is to the beginning or end of the sign, the more the personal perception of the native differs from the actual reality indicated in the RÄÅ›is. This is due to a flaw in the natives intelligence from past lives, and can be corrected by reciting the Gayatri Mantra. Hence this is the best remedy for all flaws in the intelligence. For this reason also the placement of the Lagna in Sandhi or Gaṇá¸Änta is considered highly inauspicious.

As a difference exists between the perception and reality in this case, the native due to their perception may act in a way which is detrimental towards other aspects of their life.

Here is given the chart of Marilyn Monroe (1st June 1926, 9:30 AM, 118:15 West, 34:4 North). In the BhÄva Chalit Chakra given on the far right, the only difference existing is the placement of Jupiter in the eighth vs. seventh house. This makes up for a significant change in our predictions for Ms. Monroe. In her RÄÅ›i chart the ninth lord is in the eighth house which should give effects of: bhÄgyahÄ«na (devoid of fortune including problems in marriage especially for ladies) and jyeṣṭhabhrÄtá¹›sukhaá¹ naiva (devoid of happiness from elder brother). This is what is supposed to happen. But now see that in the bhÄva chakra that Jupiter has gone to the seventh house. The effects which she will perceive to be true are: dÄrayogÄt sukhodaya (happiness upon marriage),

guṇavÄn (endowed with virtues) and kÄ«rtimÄn (endowed with fame).

Whilst she did get fame on account of ninth lord joined the tenth lord Mars in the eighth house, the problem is that she was confident that this had to be defined by her relationships (seventh house). As a result of which she got married thrice and it was even suspected that one such relationship was the cause of her demise due to an affair (Jupiter-married man).

I hope this clarifies the use of the BhÄva Chalit Chakra.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: www: http://srigaruda.com@: vistiSomnath skrev:

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha.In the methods/principles enunciated by SJC, I read somewhere that Bhava/Chalit concepts are not something we consider. This means Rasi = Bhava. So if you are using the methods and principles of SJC, you simply consider Rasi = Bhava for all computations of Arudhas, Varnadas etc. This is my understanding. I believe PVR Narasimharao states this quite clearly in his book. I am open to correction in my understanding.SomnathOm Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha.

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Invite them now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

DEAR VISTIJI,PLZ EXPLAIN THE ANALYSIS?I AM WAITING FOR THAT?

THANKS

pankaj bansal <pankaj_bansal19 Sent: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009 12:43:15 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Bhava chalit

DEAR VISTIJI,could you plz explain the same process for this chart as in this case,jup. is in 6th house in rasi chart n 7th in bhava chart and sun is in 11 house in rasi n 12th in bhava chart?details:

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

THANKS

Visti Larsen <visti Sent: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009 12:00:52 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Bhava chalit

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Somnath, Namaskar.What you say is not the case.The BhÄva Chakra is used in this tradition, but its usage is clearly differentiated from the use of the normal RÄÅ›i or Bhava chakra. Note the difference in wording between Bhava (short a) and BhÄva (long Ä). The former refers to the RÄÅ›is and the latter to the houses.

The BhÄva chakra is drawn with reference to the Lagna degree and spans fifteen degrees before and after the specific degree, regardless of the boundaries of the RÄÅ›is. Herein we define the first use of this chakra, namely that it disregards the creation that God has founded. Therefore also the use of the BhÄva chakra is a self-centric view of the universe from the perspective of the individual but it is not true as it disregards what God has created... the RÄÅ›is.

Draw all the following house boundaries the same way that you did the boundaries of the Lagna. With this you may get a completely new chart, where the Grahas may fall in a BhÄva before or after the initial placement. If the Lagna is closer to the middle of the sign (fifteen degrees) the differences between the BhÄva chakra and the Bhava chakra (again notice the short a) may not exist. This leads us to the second definition of the BhÄva chakra. The close the Lagna is to the beginning or end of the sign, the more the personal perception of the native differs from the actual reality indicated in the RÄÅ›is. This is due to a flaw in the natives intelligence from past lives, and can be corrected by reciting the Gayatri Mantra. Hence this is the best remedy for all flaws in the intelligence. For this reason also the placement of the Lagna in Sandhi or Gaṇá¸Änta is considered highly inauspicious.

As a difference exists between the perception and reality in this case, the native due to their perception may act in a way which is detrimental towards other aspects of their life.

Here is given the chart of Marilyn Monroe (1st June 1926, 9:30 AM, 118:15 West, 34:4 North). In the BhÄva Chalit Chakra given on the far right, the only difference existing is the placement of Jupiter in the eighth vs. seventh house. This makes up for a significant change in our predictions for Ms. Monroe. In her RÄÅ›i chart the ninth lord is in the eighth house which should give effects of: bhÄgyahÄ«na (devoid of fortune including problems in marriage especially for ladies) and jyeṣṭhabhrÄtá¹›sukhaá¹ naiva (devoid of happiness from elder brother). This is what is supposed to happen. But now see that in the bhÄva chakra that Jupiter has gone to the seventh house. The effects which she will perceive to be true are: dÄrayogÄt sukhodaya (happiness upon marriage),

Whilst she did get fame on account of ninth lord joined the tenth lord Mars in the eighth house, the problem is that she was confident that this had to be defined by her relationships (seventh house). As a result of which she got married thrice and it was even suspected that one such relationship was the cause of her demise due to an affair (Jupiter-married man).

I hope this clarifies the use of the BhÄva Chalit Chakra.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: www: http://srigaruda.com@: vistiSomnath skrev:

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha.In the methods/principles enunciated by SJC, I read somewhere that Bhava/Chalit concepts are not something we consider. This means Rasi = Bhava. So if you are using the methods and principles of SJC, you simply consider Rasi = Bhava for all computations of Arudhas, Varnadas etc. This is my understanding. I believe PVR Narasimharao states this quite clearly in his book. I am open to correction in my understanding.SomnathOm Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha.

Guest guest

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Pankaj, Namaskar.

Please follow in my footsteps and quote the results for these

placements based on Parasara's Hora Shastra. Then I can correct your

work if need be.

Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

www: http://srigaruda.com

@: visti

pankaj bansal skrev:

THANKS

pankaj bansal <pankaj_bansal19

To:

Tuesday, 17

March, 2009 12:43:15 AM

Re: [Om

Krishna Guru] Re: Bhava chalit

DEAR VISTIJI,could you plz explain the same process for this

chart as in this case,jup. is in 6th house in rasi chart n 7th in bhava

chart and sun is in 11 house in rasi n 12th in bhava chart?details:

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

THANKS

Visti Larsen <visti

To:

Tuesday, 17

March, 2009 12:00:52 AM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Somnath, Namaskar.

What you say is not the case.

The BhÄva Chakra is used in this tradition, but its usage is clearly

differentiated from the use of the normal RÄÅ›i or Bhava chakra. Note

the difference in wording between Bhava (short a) and BhÄva (long Ä).

The former refers to the RÄÅ›is and the latter to the houses.

The BhÄva chakra is drawn with reference

to the Lagna degree and spans fifteen degrees before and after the

specific degree, regardless of the boundaries of the RÄÅ›is. Herein we

define the first use of this chakra, namely that it disregards the

creation that God has founded. Therefore also the use of the BhÄva

chakra is a self-centric view of the universe from the perspective of

the individual but it is not true as it disregards what God has

created... the RÄÅ›is.

Draw all the following house boundaries

the same way that you did the boundaries of the Lagna. With this you

may get a completely new chart, where the Grahas may fall in a BhÄva

before or after the initial placement. If the Lagna is closer to the

middle of the sign (fifteen degrees) the differences between the BhÄva

chakra and the Bhava chakra (again notice the short a) may not exist.

This leads us to the second definition of the BhÄva chakra. The close

the Lagna is to the beginning or end of the sign, the more the personal

perception of the native differs from the actual reality indicated in

the RÄÅ›is. This is due to a flaw in the natives intelligence from past

lives, and can be corrected by reciting the Gayatri Mantra. Hence this

is the best remedy for all flaws in the intelligence. For this reason

also the placement of the Lagna in Sandhi or Gaṇá¸Änta is considered

highly inauspicious.

As a difference exists between the

perception and reality in this case, the native due to their perception

may act in a way which is detrimental towards other aspects of their

life.

Here is given the chart of Marilyn Monroe (1st

June 1926, 9:30 AM, 118:15 West, 34:4 North). In the BhÄva Chalit

Chakra given on the far right, the only difference existing is the

placement of Jupiter in the eighth vs. seventh house.      This

makes up for a significant change in our predictions for Ms. Monroe. In

her RÄÅ›i chart the ninth lord is in the eighth house which should give

effects of: bhÄgyahÄ«na (devoid of fortune including problems in

marriage especially for ladies) and jyeṣṭhabhrÄtá¹›sukhaá¹ naiva (devoid

of happiness from elder brother). This is what is supposed to happen.

But now see that in the bhÄva chakra that Jupiter has gone to the

seventh house. The effects which she will perceive to be true are: dÄrayogÄt

sukhodaya (happiness upon marriage), guṇavÄn (endowed with

virtues) and kÄ«rtimÄn (endowed with fame).

Whilst she did get fame on account of

ninth lord joined the tenth lord Mars in the eighth house, the problem

is that she was confident that this had to be defined by her

relationships (seventh house). As a result of which she got married

thrice and it was even suspected that one such relationship was the

cause of her demise due to an affair (Jupiter-married man).

I hope this clarifies the use of the BhÄva

Chalit Chakra.

----------

www: www: http://srigaruda.com

Somnath skrev:

Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya. Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha.

In the methods/principles enunciated by SJC, I read somewhere that

Bhava/Chalit concepts are not something we consider. This means Rasi =

Bhava. So if you are using the methods and principles of SJC, you

simply consider Rasi = Bhava for all computations of Arudhas, Varnadas

etc. This is my understanding. I believe PVR Narasimharao states this

quite clearly in his book. I am open to correction in my understanding.

Somnath

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!

Invite them now.

Guest guest

NAMASKAR VISTIJI,

JUPITER ANALYSIS:

IN THE RASI CHART,BHAVAADIPATHI OF 7th HOUSE IS IN 12 POSITION FROM THE SAME HOUSE SO IT MAY CREATE DISPUTES IN MARRIAGE,PARNERSHIP BUT AS IN BHAVA CHAKRA IT IS IN HIS OWN HOUSE THESE WOULD CERTAINLY HELP HIM IN MATTER OF MARRIAGE,PARNERSHIP ETC.

SUN ANALYSIS:

IN THE RASI CHAKRA,BHAVAADIPATHI OF 12th HOUSE IS IN 12 FROM THE SAME HOUSE DENOTING THAT THERE MAY BE SEVERE LOSSES IN TERMS OF INVESTMENT BUT IN BHAVA CHAKRA IT IS IN OWN HOUSE DENOTING THAT THERE MAY BE LOSSES BUT NOT SEVERE.

This is my analysis.Correct me if am wrong or Plz ellaborate this.

Visti Larsen <visti Sent: Tuesday, 31 March, 2009 4:09:53 PMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Bhava chalit

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Pankaj, Namaskar.Please follow in my footsteps and quote the results for these placements based on Parasara's Hora Shastra. Then I can correct your work if need be.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: http://srigaruda.com@: visti pankaj bansal skrev:

THANKS

pankaj bansal <pankaj_bansal19 Sent: Tuesday, 17 March, 2009 12:43:15 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Bhava chalit

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

THANKS

Guest guest

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Pankaj, Namaskar.

Seventh lord in sixth house means spouse becomes enemy, but because its

in seventh house in the Bhava Chalit it means that the person does not

believe spouse is an enemy, but in TRUTH (s)he is acting that way. This

is only good because the native will not treat the spouse as an enemy

despite the aggression (s)he shows.

12th lord in the 11th house shows expenses on account of friends among

other things. Since this does not repeat in the Bhava Chakra the person

doesn't see that its really friends which are the expense. Similarly

interpret investment losses, etc.

----------

pankaj bansal skrev:

NAMASKAR VISTIJI,

PLZ RESPOND TO MY

ANALYSIS.

THANKS

To:

Tuesday, 31

March, 2009 6:06:50 PM

NAMASKAR VISTIJI,

JUPITER ANALYSIS:

IN THE RASI CHART,BHAVAADIPATHI OF 7th HOUSE IS IN 12 POSITION FROM THE

SAME HOUSE  SO IT MAY CREATE DISPUTES IN MARRIAGE,PARNERSHIP BUT AS IN

BHAVA CHAKRA IT IS IN HIS OWN HOUSE THESE WOULD CERTAINLY HELP HIM IN

MATTER OF MARRIAGE,PARNERSHIP ETC.

SUN ANALYSIS:

IN

THE RASI CHAKRA,BHAVAADIPATHI OF 12th HOUSE IS IN 12 FROM THE SAME

HOUSE DENOTING THAT THERE MAY BE SEVERE LOSSES IN TERMS OF INVESTMENT

BUT IN BHAVA CHAKRA IT IS IN OWN HOUSE DENOTING THAT THERE MAY BE

LOSSES BUT NOT SEVERE.

This is my analysis.Correct me if am wrong or Plz ellaborate this.

Visti Larsen <visti

To:

Tuesday, 31

March, 2009 4:09:53 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Pankaj, Namaskar.

Please follow in my footsteps and quote the results for these

placements based on Parasara's Hora Shastra. Then I can correct your

work if need be.

----------

pankaj bansal skrev:

THANKS

Tuesday, 17

March, 2009 12:43:15 AM

DEAR VISTIJI,could you plz explain the same process for this

chart as in this case,jup. is in 6th house in rasi chart n 7th in bhava

chart and sun is in 11 house in rasi n 12th in bhava chart?details:

WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

THANKS

Visti Larsen <visti

Tuesday, 17

March, 2009 12:00:52 AM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£

Dear Somnath, Namaskar.

What you say is not the case.

The BhÄva Chakra is used in this tradition, but its usage is clearly

differentiated from the use of the normal RÄÅ›i or Bhava chakra. Note

the difference in wording between Bhava (short a) and BhÄva (long Ä).

The former refers to the RÄÅ›is and the latter to the houses.

The BhÄva chakra is drawn with reference

to the Lagna degree and spans fifteen degrees before and after the

specific degree, regardless of the boundaries of the RÄÅ›is. Herein we

define the first use of this chakra, namely that it disregards the

creation that God has founded. Therefore also the use of the BhÄva

chakra is a self-centric view of the universe from the perspective of

the individual but it is not true as it disregards what God has

created... the RÄÅ›is.

Draw all the following house boundaries

the same way that you did the boundaries of the Lagna. With this you

may get a completely new chart, where the Grahas may fall in a BhÄva

before or after the initial placement. If the Lagna is closer to the

middle of the sign (fifteen degrees) the differences between the BhÄva

chakra and the Bhava chakra (again notice the short a) may not exist.

This leads us to the second definition of the BhÄva chakra. The close

the Lagna is to the beginning or end of the sign, the more the personal

perception of the native differs from the actual reality indicated in

the RÄÅ›is. This is due to a flaw in the natives intelligence from past

lives, and can be corrected by reciting the Gayatri Mantra. Hence this

is the best remedy for all flaws in the intelligence. For this reason

also the placement of the Lagna in Sandhi or Gaṇá¸Änta is considered

highly inauspicious.

As a difference exists between the

perception and reality in this case, the native due to their perception

may act in a way which is detrimental towards other aspects of their

life.

Here is given the chart of Marilyn Monroe (1st

June 1926, 9:30 AM, 118:15 West, 34:4 North). In the BhÄva Chalit

Chakra given on the far right, the only difference existing is the

placement of Jupiter in the eighth vs. seventh house.      This

makes up for a significant change in our predictions for Ms. Monroe. In

her RÄÅ›i chart the ninth lord is in the eighth house which should give

effects of: bhÄgyahÄ«na (devoid of fortune including problems in

marriage especially for ladies) and jyeṣṭhabhrÄtá¹›sukhaá¹ naiva (devoid

of happiness from elder brother). This is what is supposed to happen.

But now see that in the bhÄva chakra that Jupiter has gone to the

seventh house. The effects which she will perceive to be true are: dÄrayogÄt

sukhodaya (happiness upon marriage), guṇavÄn (endowed with

virtues) and kÄ«rtimÄn (endowed with fame).

Whilst she did get fame on account of

ninth lord joined the tenth lord Mars in the eighth house, the problem

is that she was confident that this had to be defined by her

relationships (seventh house). As a result of which she got married

thrice and it was even suspected that one such relationship was the

cause of her demise due to an affair (Jupiter-married man).

I hope this clarifies the use of the

BhÄva Chalit Chakra.

----------

www: www: http://srigaruda.com

Somnath skrev:

In the methods/principles enunciated by SJC, I read somewhere that

Bhava/Chalit concepts are not something we consider. This means Rasi =

Bhava. So if you are using the methods and principles of SJC, you

simply consider Rasi = Bhava for all computations of Arudhas, Varnadas

etc. This is my understanding. I believe PVR Narasimharao states this

quite clearly in his book. I am open to correction in my understanding.

Somnath

Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy!

Invite them now.

• 11 months later...
Guest guest

Dear Gupta ji,

There are about !2 methods of house division.

Which one are you following? All methods have there own merits.

These house divisions , in my opinion can not be used universally. If we use a

particular method

it may give better result to suit to that system , for which it had been

devised.

In Parasara and Jaimini system on Vedic astrology , Bphs had clearly specified

the method of house division which is as under:

QUOTE( this is quoted from my another article)

Parasara has given the conceptof Bhavas (houses) along with 12 signs in the

above narration. This is called the compartmental system of houses. In this,

system thewhole sign in

which the degree of rising ascendant falls is considered the first house and

subsequent sign as 2nd house and so on. The longitude of the

ascending point becomes the most sensitive points of the ascendant i.e.1st

house, and the sensitive points of

other house will be 30°apart. The sensitive point of 10th house will fall

in 10th sign from ascending sign and will have the same longitude as that of the

ascending point in

Lagan. In this system M.C. is not

considered as the Mid-point or cusp of 10th house. M.C. is however

given prime-importance due to it and is widely used for many other important

purposes.

Parasara narrates the description of the planets, signs, various Kinds of

ascendants, up-Grahas and also importance of Deeptamsa of 15°on

either side of sensitive-point of ascendant and other houses etc. (Deeptamsa

means an effective Zone of 15°on either side of the sensitive-point of

ascendant,

or sensitive points of other houses). [The importance of various ascendants and

upgrahas will be narrated in subsequent articles ].

PADAS OF EACH HOUSE WILL HAVE THE SAME LONGITUDE IN A SIGN AS RISING

ASCENDING DEGREE.

The same rule will also be applicable when longitudes are calculated in

divisional carts

as per Saravali. JH HORA provides it.

UNQUOTE

BPHS and JAIMINI system uses many other tools for predictive purposes , which

are

interdependent on each other ,Thus the system of house division taught by BPHS

is applicable universally to this system of astrology.

Unfortunately , Pt Devendra Jha and G.C.Sharma had introduced Sripat method of

house divisions in their versions of BPHS.This , in my opinion is dis-sevice to

ancient astrology.

Sripati calculates the Ascendant and MC in correct manner according to spherical

trignametry and then drvide houses in between by method of simple division

arithmetically . Which is not consistent.

Kp system of house division is based on correct method as advocated by' Rafel'

Mr. P.V.R.Narshima Rao has now suggested to adopt equal house division and

imposed it

on caspal method of house division.

At present he is wasting his time and energy in

fighting with Pt Sanjay Rath ( once he was his Guru - now he wish show to

himself as independent thinker. There is nothing wrong in doing so . He may do

any effort but this fact can not be denied that Sanjay had properly intiated him

in astrology and induced him to develop

such a nice software and made available free to every body . this was his good

which is helping him to get new light, I do not know why he is adopting wrong

attitude by

openly fighting which once he was his guru and earning bad Karma . He is free to

peruse

his own independent path with out abusing or blaming his guru , and earning and

accumulating bad Karma for himself.)

Now following five Main methods of house division are available to us:

!. Compartmental method ( where a house is within the boundary of a zodiac sign)

with 15 degree deeptansa on either side.

2 Equal house division where Ascending point is the mid-point

3. Equal House Division , but ascending point is Caspal Point i.e from were

house

commences

4. Siripat method of house division

5 KP METHOD ( IN FACT RAFEL METHOD OR ' PLACIDUAS ' OR SEMI-ARC SYSTEM)

ALL THE ABOVE SYSTEMS DO HAVE THEIR OWN MERITS AND LIMITATIONS .KINDLY

USE EITHER OF THEM CAREFULLY.

You may kindly study Lahiri's of Table of Ascendans. It is very informative

book.

Your comment that you may be getting better results by using a particular method

even without spelling out as to which method of house division you are using.

Is your statement not very specious ?

With best regards,

G.K.GOEL

Ph: 09350311433

Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

NEW DELHI-110 076

INDIA

Raju Gupta <gupta.raaju

Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937

Sun, 7 March, 2010 1:09:50 AM

Re: bhava chalit

Dear Goelji,

Namaskar,

I want to say that a planet in Aries say 7th house and moved to 8th house in

chalit then it will give results of 8th house and rashi of planet will be

Aries.If sun in aries the exalted sun in 8th or if saturn in aries than

debilated saturn in 8th.

Secondly i know that 1 rashi is considered as one house as pada but going

through many charts i had found that calculating padas from chalit chart was

very accurate thats why i put it on form for the comments.

Regards,

Raju Gupta

--- On Sat, 3/6/10, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:

>Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937

>Subject:

>sohamsa

>Cc: gupta.raaju, vedic astrology ,

astrologyandremedies

>Saturday, March 6, 2010, 12:26 PM

>

>

>

>

> DEAR Gupta ji,

>Your question is interesting but should be confusing every one.

>A planet if it is in 7H in ARIES IN SIGN BIRTH CHART , and if it shifts in

>8H in Bhava chart , how it can change its sign.A planet is in 7th sign from

>ascending sign , it will remain in that sign , irrespective weather it is in

>

>6th, 7th or 8th house in bhava chart.

>Once this is clear , then rules should be proprely understood and then applied.

>

>As far as , padas of 12 houses are calculated are based on sign chart ,

assuming

>one sign as one house.This is a rule.

>

>In the example given by you Lagna Pada will fall in 10th sign from ascending

> sign.

>Pada Of any house can only fall in 3,4, 5 ,9,10,and 12 th houses from the sign

placed

>in that house.

>Kindly do not mixed up rules.

>Regards,

>

>

>

>G.K.GOEL

>Ph: 09350311433

>Add: L-409, SARITA VIHAR

>NEW DELHI-110 076

>INDIA

>

>

>________________________________

>The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

Guest guest

Dear Gupta ji,There are about !2 methods of house division.Which one are you following? All methods have there own merits.These house divisions , in my opinion can not be used universally. If we use a particular method it may give better result to suit to that system , for which it had been devised.In Parasara and Jaimini system on Vedic astrology , Bphs had clearly specified the method of house division which is as under:

QUOTE( this is quoted from my another article)

Parasara has given the concept of Bhavas (houses) along with 12 signs in the

system the whole sign in

other house will be 30°

apart. The sensitive

point of 10th house will fall

in 10th sign from ascending sign and will have the same longitude as that of the ascending point in

purposes.

ascendants, up-Grahas and also importance of Deeptamsa of 15° on

means an effective Zone of 15° on either side of the sensitive-point of ascendant,

upgrahas will be narrated in subsequent articles ].PADAS OF EACH HOUSE WILL HAVE THE SAME LONGITUDE IN A SIGN AS RISINGASCENDING DEGREE.The same rule will also be applicable when longitudes are calculated in divisional carts as per Saravali. JH HORA provides it.UNQUOTEBPHS and JAIMINI system uses many other tools for predictive purposes , which are interdependent on each other ,Thus the system of house division taught by BPHSis applicable universally to this system of astrology.Unfortunately , Pt Devendra Jha and G.C.Sharma had introduced Sripat method of house divisions in their

versions of BPHS.This , in my opinion is dis-sevice to ancient astrology. Sripati calculates the Ascendant and MC in correct manner according to spherical trignametry and then drvide houses in between by method of simple division arithmetically . Which is not consistent.Kp system of house division is based on correct method as advocated by' Rafel'Mr. P.V.R.Narshima Rao has now suggested to adopt equal house division and imposed it on caspal method of house division. At present he is wasting his time and energy infighting with Pt Sanjay Rath ( once he was his Guru - now he wish show to himself as independent thinker. There is nothing wrong in doing so . He may do any effort but this fact can not be denied that Sanjay had properly intiated him in astrology and induced him to developsuch a nice software and made available free to every body . this was his good Karmawhich is

helping him to get new light, I do not know why he is adopting wrong attitude byopenly fighting which once he was his guru and earning bad Karma . He is free to peruse his own independent path with out abusing or blaming his guru , and earning and accumulating bad Karma for himself.)Now following five Main methods of house division are available to us:!. Compartmental method ( where a house is within the boundary of a zodiac sign) with 15 degree deeptansa on either side.2 Equal house division where Ascending point is the mid-point3. Equal House Division , but ascending point is Caspal Point i.e from were house commences4. Siripat method of house division5 KP METHOD ( IN FACT RAFEL METHOD OR ' PLACIDUAS ' OR SEMI-ARC SYSTEM)ALL THE ABOVE SYSTEMS DO HAVE THEIR OWN MERITS AND

LIMITATIONS .KINDLY USE EITHER OF THEM CAREFULLY. You may kindly study Lahiri's of Table of Ascendans. It is very informative book.Your comment that you may be getting better results by using a particular method even without spelling out as to which method of house division you are using.Is your statement not very specious ?With best regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIARaju Gupta <gupta.raajuGopal Goel <gkgoel1937Sun, 7 March, 2010

1:09:50 AMRe: bhava chalitDear Goelji,Namaskar,I want to say that a planet in Aries say 7th house and moved to 8th house in chalit then it will give results of 8th house and rashi of planet will be Aries.If sun in aries the exalted sun in 8th or if saturn in aries than debilated saturn in 8th.Secondly i know that 1 rashi is considered as one house as pada but going through many charts i had found that calculating padas from chalit chart was very accurate thats why i put it on form for the comments.Regards,

Raju Gupta--- On Sat, 3/6/10, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937sohamsa Cc: gupta.raaju, vedic astrology , astrologyandremedies Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 12:26 PM DEAR Gupta ji,Your question is interesting but should be confusing every one.A planet if it is in 7H in ARIES IN SIGN BIRTH CHART , and if it shifts in8H in Bhava chart , how it can change its sign.A planet is in 7th sign from ascending sign , it will remain in that sign , irrespective weather it is in

6th, 7th or 8th house in bhava chart.Once this is clear , then rules should be proprely understood and then applied.As far as , padas of 12 houses are calculated are based on sign chart , assuming one sign as one house.This is a rule.In the example given by you Lagna Pada will fall in 10th sign from ascending

sign.Pada Of any house can only fall in 3,4, 5 ,9,10,and 12 th houses from the sign placed in that house.Kindly do not mixed up rules.Regards,G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Goelji,Namaskar,I am using the bhava chalit chart D-1(B) of Jhora. What i found is that calculating padas for Bhavas the D-1(B) was more accurate and using Rashi chart ( D-1) for calculating Graha Arudha D-1 was more appropriate. So in short Bhava Chakra for Bhava Arudha and Rashi Chakra for Graha Arudha.Its a query and all learned members can see from some charts and have opinion on it.As regard to Samvad between Sanjayji and Raoji it should be looked upon and treated as healthy debate and should not be termed as fight.I had find the method of calculating Ishta Devta by Raoji somewhat relevant and research should be done on it.As we all have very little sight and none of us are able to see this elephant like world in one sight , so none of us can claim his/her knowledge complete. let this forum be

an effort to create full picture of elephant by acknowledging the different sight of elephant by different people and joining it.In this dark age only Gita is the guru as there is impossible to find a pramanik guru. let not flow on the wave of emotions and calling every one who teaches us the lesson a pramanik guru since none of us have full knowledge of subject/subjects and difference of opinion will persist.Regards,

Raju Gupta--- On Sun, 3/7/10, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937Re: bhava chalit"Raju Gupta" <gupta.raajuCc: astrologyandremedies , vedic astrology , "BHUSAN k" <naxatra, - , "Chandrashekhar" <sharma.chandrashekhar, "neelam gupta" <neelamgupta07, "Phyllis Chubb" <phyllischubb, "sohamsa" <sohamsa >, "prince" <A_Foresight_Prince_of_India_Available >, astro-health-remediesDate: Sunday, March 7, 2010, 1:13 AMDear Gupta ji,There are about !2 methods of house division.Which one are you following? All methods have there own merits.These house divisions , in my opinion can not be used universally. If we use a particular method it may give better result to suit to that system , for which it had been devised.In Parasara and Jaimini system on Vedic astrology , Bphs had clearly specified the method of house division which is as under:

QUOTE( this is quoted from my another article) Parasara has given the concept of Bhavas (houses) along with 12 signs in the

system the whole sign in

other house will be 30°

apart. The sensitive

point of 10th house will fall

in 10th sign from ascending sign and will have the same longitude as that of the ascending point in

purposes.

ascendants, up-Grahas and also importance of Deeptamsa of 15° on

means an effective Zone of 15° on either side of the sensitive-point of ascendant,

upgrahas will be narrated in subsequent articles ].PADAS OF EACH HOUSE WILL HAVE THE SAME LONGITUDE IN A SIGN AS RISINGASCENDING DEGREE.The same rule will also be applicable when longitudes are calculated in divisional carts as per Saravali. JH HORA provides it.UNQUOTEBPHS and JAIMINI system uses many other tools for predictive purposes , which are interdependent on each other ,Thus the system of house division taught by BPHSis applicable universally to this system of astrology.Unfortunately , Pt Devendra Jha and G.C.Sharma had introduced Sripat method of house divisions in their

versions of BPHS.This , in my opinion is dis-sevice to ancient astrology. Sripati calculates the Ascendant and MC in correct manner according to spherical trignametry and then drvide houses in between by method of simple division arithmetically . Which is not consistent.Kp system of house division is based on correct method as advocated by' Rafel'Mr. P.V.R.Narshima Rao has now suggested to adopt equal house division and imposed it on caspal method of house division. At present he is wasting his time and energy infighting with Pt Sanjay Rath ( once he was his Guru - now he wish show to himself as independent thinker. There is nothing wrong in doing so . He may do any effort but this fact can not be denied that Sanjay had properly intiated him in astrology and induced him to developsuch a nice software and made available free to every body . this was his good Karmawhich is

helping him to get new light, I do not know why he is adopting wrong attitude byopenly fighting which once he was his guru and earning bad Karma . He is free to peruse his own independent path with out abusing or blaming his guru , and earning and accumulating bad Karma for himself.)Now following five Main methods of house division are available to us:!. Compartmental method ( where a house is within the boundary of a zodiac sign) with 15 degree deeptansa on either side.2 Equal house division where Ascending point is the mid-point3. Equal House Division , but ascending point is Caspal Point i.e from were house commences4. Siripat method of house division5 KP METHOD ( IN FACT RAFEL METHOD OR ' PLACIDUAS ' OR SEMI-ARC SYSTEM)ALL THE ABOVE SYSTEMS DO HAVE THEIR OWN MERITS AND

LIMITATIONS .KINDLY USE EITHER OF THEM CAREFULLY. You may kindly study Lahiri's of Table of Ascendans. It is very informative book.Your comment that you may be getting better results by using a particular method even without spelling out as to which method of house division you are using.Is your statement not very specious ?With best regards, G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIARaju Gupta <gupta.raajuGopal Goel <gkgoel1937Sun, 7 March, 2010

1:09:50 AMRe: bhava chalitDear Goelji,Namaskar,I want to say that a planet in Aries say 7th house and moved to 8th house in chalit then it will give results of 8th house and rashi of planet will be Aries.If sun in aries the exalted sun in 8th or if saturn in aries than debilated saturn in 8th.Secondly i know that 1 rashi is considered as one house as pada but going through many charts i had found that calculating padas from chalit chart was very accurate thats why i put it on form for the comments.Regards,

Raju Gupta--- On Sat, 3/6/10, Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937 wrote:Gopal Goel <gkgoel1937sohamsa Cc: gupta.raaju, vedic astrology , astrologyandremedies Date: Saturday, March 6, 2010, 12:26 PM DEAR Gupta ji,Your question is interesting but should be confusing every one.A planet if it is in 7H in ARIES IN SIGN BIRTH CHART , and if it shifts in8H in Bhava chart , how it can change its sign.A planet is in 7th sign from ascending sign , it will remain in that sign , irrespective

weather it is in

6th, 7th or 8th house in bhava chart.Once this is clear , then rules should be proprely understood and then applied.As far as , padas of 12 houses are calculated are based on sign chart , assuming one sign as one house.This is a rule.In the example given by you Lagna Pada will fall in 10th sign from ascending

sign.Pada Of any house can only fall in 3,4, 5 ,9,10,and 12 th houses from the sign placed in that house.Kindly do not mixed up rules.Regards,G.K.GOELPh: 09350311433Add: L-409, SARITA VIHARNEW DELHI-110 076INDIA

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.