IndiaDivine.org

What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

Dear Members

God Bless U

Ketu's Significator is Moon, Mercury, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord

From 4th December, 2008 and up to 9th January, 2009

Rahu's Significator is Saturn, Moon, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord

From 13th November, 2008 and up to 19th December 2008.

And Saturn's SubLord is also Moon

From 6th December, 2008 and up to 27th Aug 2009.

As this is the time period which both Nodes will give same results up to some extent means condition applied.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

No, Sgls particularly Stls are different.

, " Prem Chopra " <pramchopra1964

wrote:

>

> ~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

>

>

>

> Dear Members

>

>

>

> God Bless U

>

>

>

> *What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?*

>

>

> Ketu's Significator is *Moon, Mercury, Mercury* as a SgnLord, StrLord,

> SbLord

> From 4th December, 2008 and up to 9th January, 2009

>

>

> Rahu's Significator is Saturn, *Moon, Mercury* as a SgnLord, StrLord,

SbLord

>

> From 13th November, 2008 and up to 19th December 2008.

>

> And Saturn's SubLord is also *Moon *

> From 6th December, 2008 and up to 27th Aug 2009.

>

>

>

> *As this is the time period which both Nodes will give same results up

to

> some extent means condition applied.*

>

> * *

>

> Thanks

>

>

>

> Tem Pram Chopra

>

Dear Luther Ji

Namaskaram

Thanks for enlighten view on this I really like that, As per my opinion

As you have stated that

Rahu is expected to give results of II, III, IV, VIII and IX.

Kethu is expected to give results of VIII, X, XII, IV and VII.

The common factor from both is IV and VIII and if both nodes have same star and Sub Lords then how it is possible that they will act differently although even they are placed in a different place.

As Saturn is also have Moon as SubLord.

In a Relation to that IV from VIII have 5th angle means Love, Children, Initiation, speculation, etc. Or have interest in Living relationship too. Because For Lagna IV is home and VIII is 2nd For 7H. Means Affair.

Regards

TPC

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

Dear Premji,

Good Morning.

The following is regarding role of Rahu and Kethu, the interesting plan.

9th December 2008.

On this date the native runs Kethu Mahadasa, Sun bhukti and Rahu antara.

Rahu antara will be over in 2 days, then begins that of Jupiter.

Rahu is in Capricorn- Saturn-Moon-Mercury

Kethu is in Cancer- Moon-Mercury-Mercury.

The sub-lord of Rahu i.e. Mercury occupies XII but not 6th or 8th or 12th to any of houses signified by Rahu. So there is no hindrance for Rahu to give result of those houses.

Thus only IV and VIII are common to Rahu and Kethu.

The sub-lord of Kethu i.e. Mercury occupies XII i.e. 6th to VII.

So it can give results of IV and VIII in common with Rahu besides X and XII.

Further Venus owner of VI and XI and occupant of Ascendant aspects Kethu. This aspect alters the effect of Kethu on the native.

Thus the effect each node differs to a large extent than it simulates.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964A_Foresight_Prince_of_India_Available ; ; Vedic Astrology-Hyderabad ; ; astroriber

Monday, December 8, 2008 9:13:20 AM What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?

Dear Members

God Bless U

Ketu's Significator is Moon, Mercury, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord

From 4th December, 2008 and up to 9th January, 2009

Rahu's Significator is Saturn, Moon, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord

From 13th November, 2008 and up to 19th December 2008.

And Saturn's SubLord is also Moon

From 6th December, 2008 and up to 27th Aug 2009.

As this is the time period which both Nodes will give same results up to some extent means condition applied.

Thanks

Tem Pram Chopra

Dear Dr. Luther Rath ji,

It's interesting indeed but any birth details of any native is not

mentioned or found. Could you kindly provide what are they and where

they come from to clear the mystery of this game plan.

Thanks and regards,

tw

, Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:

>

> Dear Premji,

> Good Morning.

> The following is regarding role of Rahu and Kethu, the interesting

plan.

>

>

> 9th December 2008.

>  

> On this date the native runs Kethu Mahadasa, Sun bhukti and Rahu

antara.

> Rahu antara will be over in 2 days, then begins that of Jupiter.

>  

> Rahu is in Capricorn- Saturn-Moon-Mercury

> Kethu is in Cancer-    Moon-Mercury-Mercury.

>  

> Rahu is expected to give results of II, III, IV, VIII and IX..

> The sub-lord of Rahu i.e. Mercury occupies XII but not 6th or 8th

or 12th to any of houses signified by Rahu. So there is no hindrance

for Rahu to give result of those houses.

>  

> Kethu is expected to give results of  VIII, X, XII,  IV and VII.

> Thus only IV and VIII are common to Rahu and Kethu.

> The sub-lord of Kethu i.e. Mercury occupies XII i.e. 6th to VII.

> So it can give results of IV and VIII in common with Rahu besides X

and XII.

> Further Venus owner of VI and XI and occupant of Ascendant aspects

Kethu. This aspect alters the effect of Kethu on the native.

>  

> Thus the effect each node differs to a large extent  than it

simulates.

>  

> With due regards.

> Dr. Luther Rath

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964

> A_Foresight_Prince_of_India_Available ;

; Vedic Astrology-Hyderabad ;

; astroriber

> Monday, December 8, 2008 9:13:20 AM

> What an Interesting game plan of nature is

this?

>

>

> ~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~

>  

> Dear Members

>  

> God Bless U

>  

> What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?

>  

> Ketu's Significator is Moon, Mercury, Mercury as a SgnLord,

StrLord, SbLord

> From 4th December, 2008 and up to 9th January, 2009

>  

> Rahu's Significator is Saturn, Moon, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord,

SbLord

> From 13th November, 2008 and up to 19th December 2008.

>  

> And Saturn's SubLord is also Moon

> From 6th December, 2008 and up to 27th Aug 2009.

>  

> As this is the time period which both Nodes will give same results

up to some extent means condition applied.

>  

> Thanks

>  

> Tem Pram Chopra

>

Dear TW Ji,

In fact it is not a known birth chart.

I found from the message of Mr. Prem Chopra the following:

“ Ketu's Significator is Moon, Mercury, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord From 4th December, 2008 and up to 9th January, 2009 Rahu's Significator is Saturn, Moon, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord From 13th November, 2008 and up to 19th December 2008.

I picked up the common period i.e. 4th December to 19th December 2008. 9th December 2008 i.e. today. is one date in between these days. I was sitting at 7-31-33 AM. So I cast a chart at that time itself for study. Every moment a baby is born and I believe some one has taken birth at 7-31-33 AM today when I was sitting with my computer. So this chat shall be his/her horoscope. This chart was cast at 84 E 48; 19 N 19.

With due regards.

Dr. Luther Rath

tw853 <tw853 Sent: Tuesday, December 9, 2008 3:48:33 PM Re: What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?

Dear Dr. Luther Rath ji,It's interesting indeed but any birth details of any native is not mentioned or found. Could you kindly provide what are they and where they come from to clear the mystery of this game plan.Thanks and regards,tw@gro ups.com, Luther Rath <rathluther@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Premji,> Good Morning.> The following is regarding role of Rahu and Kethu, the interesting plan.> > > 9th December 2008.> > On this date the native runs Kethu Mahadasa, Sun bhukti and Rahu antara.> Rahu antara will be over in 2 days, then begins that of Jupiter.> > Rahu is in Capricorn- Saturn-Moon- Mercury> Kethu is in Cancer- Moon-Mercury-

Mercury.> > Rahu is expected to give results of II, III, IV, VIII and IX..> The sub-lord of Rahu i.e. Mercury occupies XII but not 6th or 8th or 12th to any of houses signified by Rahu. So there is no hindrance for Rahu to give result of those houses.> > Kethu is expected to give results of VIII, X, XII, IV and VII.> Thus only IV and VIII are common to Rahu and Kethu.> The sub-lord of Kethu i.e. Mercury occupies XII i.e. 6th to VII.> So it can give results of IV and VIII in common with Rahu besides X and XII.> Further Venus owner of VI and XI and occupant of Ascendant aspects Kethu. This aspect alters the effect of Kethu on the native.> > Thus the effect each node differs to a large extent than it simulates.> > With due regards.> Dr. Luther Rath> > > > ____________

_________ _________ __> Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ ...>> A_Foresight_ Prince_of_ India_Available; @gro ups.com; Vedic Astrology- Hyderabad; ; astroriber@gro ups.com> Monday, December 8, 2008 9:13:20 AM> What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?> > > ~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~> > Dear Members> > God Bless U> > What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?> > Ketu's Significator is Moon, Mercury, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord > From 4th December, 2008 and up to 9th January, 2009> > Rahu's Significator is Saturn, Moon, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord > From 13th November, 2008 and up to 19th December 2008.> > And Saturn's SubLord is also Moon > From 6th December, 2008 and up to 27th Aug 2009.> > As this is the time period which both Nodes will give same results up to some

extent means condition applied.> > Thanks> > Tem Pram Chopra>

Dear Dr. Luther Rath ji,

Could you kindly provide the BASIS of the following DBA and signification of Rahu and Ketu to be able to follow what are talking about.

9th December 2008.

On this date the native runs Kethu Mahadasa, Sun bhukti and Rahu antara.

Rahu antara will be over in 2 days, then begins that of Jupiter.

Thanks and regards,

tw , Luther Rath <rathluther wrote:>> Dear Sir,> Thank you very much for your appreciation.> I have not made any attempt to relate to particular issues but only to house maters. Your views are definitely to be noted for future studies.> With due regards.> Dr. Luther Rath> > > > > ________________________________> Prem Chopra pramchopra1964 > Tuesday, December 9, 2008 11:39:58 AM> Re: What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?> > > ~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~> > Dear Luther Ji> > Namaskaram> > Thanks for enlighten view on this I really like that, As per my opinion> > As you have stated that > > Rahu is expected to give results of II, III, IV, VIII and IX.> Kethu is expected to give results of VIII, X, XII, IV and VII.> > The common factor from both is IV and VIII and if both nodes have same star and Sub Lords then how it is possible that they will act differently although even they are placed in a different place.> > As Saturn is also have Moon as SubLord.> > In a Relation to that IV from VIII have 5th angle means Love, Children, Initiation, speculation, etc. Or have interest in Living relationship too. Because For Lagna IV is home and VIII is 2nd For 7H. Means Affair.> > Regards> > TPC> > > > > On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 8:55 AM, Luther Rath rathluther > wrote:> > Dear Premji,> Good Morning.> The following is regarding role of Rahu and Kethu, the interesting plan.> > > 9th December 2008.> > On this date the native runs Kethu Mahadasa, Sun bhukti and Rahu antara.> Rahu antara will be over in 2 days, then begins that of Jupiter.> > Rahu is in Capricorn- Saturn-Moon- Mercury> Kethu is in Cancer- Moon-Mercury- Mercury.> > Rahu is expected to give results of II, III, IV, VIII and IX.> The sub-lord of Rahu i.e. Mercury occupies XII but not 6th or 8th or 12th to any of houses signified by Rahu. So there is no hindrance for Rahu to give result of those houses.> > Kethu is expected to give results of VIII, X, XII, IV and VII.> Thus only IV and VIII are common to Rahu and Kethu.> The sub-lord of Kethu i.e. Mercury occupies XII i.e. 6th to VII.> So it can give results of IV and VIII in common with Rahu besides X and XII.> Further Venus owner of VI and XI and occupant of Ascendant aspects Kethu.. This aspect alters the effect of Kethu on the native.> > Thus the effect each node differs to a large extent than it simulates.> > With due regards.> Dr. Luther Rath> > > > ________________________________> Prem Chopra <pramchopra1964@ gmail.com>> A_Foresight_ Prince_of_ India_Available; @gro ups.com; Vedic Astrology- Hyderabad; ; astroriber@gro ups.com> Monday, December 8, 2008 9:13:20 AM> What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?> > > > ~~~ Om Shree Ganeshaaye Namaha ~~~> > Dear Members> > God Bless U> > What an Interesting game plan of nature is this?> > Ketu's Significator is Moon, Mercury, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord > From 4th December, 2008 and up to 9th January, 2009> > Rahu's Significator is Saturn, Moon, Mercury as a SgnLord, StrLord, SbLord > From 13th November, 2008 and up to 19th December 2008.> > And Saturn's SubLord is also Moon > From 6th December, 2008 and up to 27th Aug 2009.> > As this is the time period which both Nodes will give same results up to some extent means condition applied.> > Thanks> > Tem Pram Chopra>