IndiaDivine.org

S'pore Conference Postponement/Guru Sanjay's health

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|om|

Dear Bharat, namaste

My two cents here...

Can Sri Sarbani or someone close to him check if he is doing Aditya Hridyam Japa? The problem is that as author of VRA and a prominent Guru, noone would be telling him what to do out of sheer respect or shyness. This may not be the correct approach as he may not be helping himself.

Sanjay once told me that all the fundas given in VRA have been personally verified by him and there is still more knowledge within the scope of VRA not revealed by him so far. I know from personal experience that he used to give simple mantras to people and collect feedback on how the mantras worked. But essentially Sanjay is quite good at decoding the nimittas happening during the consultation and then devising solutions for the problems. When he was in Singapore, he was quite active in finding ways to control his blood pressure.

Why Aditya Hridayam Japa? I understand he is doing Savitur Gayatri mantra without fail. As for your last comment, Sanjay has said many times that the doctor cannot administer himself medicines and has often encouraged people to give him advice on his chart.

regards

Hari

Guest guest

OM NAMO NARAYANAYA Dear All Listed members, I think by this time Sanjay Ji's health problems started reducing as Shani became direct.We all know that his Rahu is in 4th house in Mithuna Rashi .When Shani became Vakra in Karka Rashi on 22nd of November,2005, his blood pressure started shooting up.I think anybody who is near to him can clarify this.As per Nadi technics,a Vakra planet works in 2 ways.So when Shani became Vakra,we have to consider that Shani is transitting over Rahu also and it started happening during this Vakra Shani's transit.Also Shukra is a malefic for his chart and so Surya also.Surya is the lord of Simha rashi andhis affliction by the transit of Vakra Shani has worsened his health problems.Actually when Shani entered Karka Rashi itself,he might have felt this problem.So the best remedy is performing of 18000 Rahu Jap followed by

Ekadasha Rudrabhisheka in his place place of birth.Here Ekadasha Rudrabhisheka means chanting of Rudram-Namakam-Chamakam 11 times and performing Abhisheka to Shiva Linga. ON THIS OCCASSION OF RAMA NAVAMI,I PRAY LORD RAMA AND GURU SHRI RAGHAVENDRA SWAMI JI TO GIVE HIM GOOD HEALTH AT THE EARLIEST. I hope this helps. With Shri Hari Vaayu Naama Smarana, Ramadas Rao.Jyotisa Shisya <achyutagaddi wrote: |om| Dear Bharat, namaste My two cents here... Can Sri Sarbani or someone close to him check if he is doing Aditya Hridyam Japa? The problem is that as author of VRA and a prominent Guru, noone would be telling him what to do out of sheer respect or shyness. This may not be the correct approach as he may not be helping himself. Sanjay once told me that all the fundas given in VRA have been personally verified by him and there is still more knowledge within the scope of VRA not revealed by him so far. I know from personal experience that he used to give simple mantras to people and collect feedback on how the mantras worked. But essentially Sanjay is quite good at decoding the nimittas happening during the consultation and then devising solutions for the problems. When he was in Singapore, he was quite

active in finding ways to control his blood pressure. Why Aditya Hridayam Japa? I understand he is doing Savitur Gayatri mantra without fail. As for your last comment, Sanjay has said many times that the doctor cannot administer himself medicines and has often encouraged people to give him advice on his chart. regards Hari

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.