IndiaDivine.org

Pls Analyis my chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shefali

God Bless U

Here is the link for Guruji to study of astrology.

http://.org/parampara/jyotishguru.htm

A Foresight Prince of India

Pram Chopra

shefalidubey <shefalidubey Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2007 9:09:50 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Pls Analyis my chart

Respected Gurus,This is first time I am writing to this group.I was wondering if some can analyis my chart to see if I can really learn astrology?.As I always want to learn astrology but never find any guru who can really teach me step by step.I am still reading books and trying to learn.also how to see when one is going to get marry in my case when is the favorable time for me to get marry?is it going to be love or arrange marriage?how would be my overall life?details as follow:Shefali dubeyDOB: 01/23/1980TOB: 10"30 AMPOB: Jabalpur,IndiaI will really appreciate thisThanksshefali

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase.

Guest guest

|| Om Namo Naaraayanaaya || Dear Shefali, Namaskar. In your chart, Lagna rises in Pisces at 15 deg 18' with Scorpio navamsa. The answer to your queries are as follows: 1. I was wondering if some can analyis my chart to see if I can really learn astrology? The Panaphara houses rule jyotish i.e. 2nd, 5th, 8th and 11th. Also, for becoming an astrologer 8 th house significance cannot be ruled out to be very important and the planets, Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter. In your chart second lord mars is retro in 6th house, moon lord of 5th is placed in lagna, 8th lord venus is with mystical ketu in 12th house and 11th lord saturn is in 7th house. Saturn and mercury exchange signs with saturn being retrogate and mercury debiliated in navamsa. Jupiter the planet of wisdom is retrogate & joins 2nd lord mars in 6th house with mars not strong as it is in libra in navamsa. Therefore, 2nd lord, 11th lord, Jupiter, Saturn, Mercury are not conveying positive results to your query. But Moon the lord of 5th and 8th lord in 12th with ketu will give you inclination & studies in jyotish but i have doubts that you can take it as

profession. Also, you must have started studying books on jyotish as Venus Mahadasha started in 1998. 2. also how to see when one is going to get marry in my case when is the favorable time for me to get marry? There are various aspects to be considered for arriving at the time of marriage. A few of them are: Upapada Lagna, 7th House (from lagna, Moon & Venus), 2nd & 9th Houses/Lords, Planets - Moon, Venus (for male), Jupiter, Mars(for female), Transit of Planets like Saturn, Jupiter, Venus, Narayana and Vimshottari dasas etc. Signs aspected

by Venus & Ketu give marriage in its Narayana Dasa. In your chart Venus and ketu both aspect Aries and aries Narayana Dasa is starting from January 2008. Jupiter currently transiting is in Scorpio, as it enters Sagittarius it will now aspect natal Jupiter and will be 2nd from UL. Saturn the darakaraka is in virgo. Hence, the favourable time starts after jupiter crosses scorpio (21 nov 07) during in Ar-Vi (05/08 to 09/08) dasa. 3. is it going to be love or arrange marriage? 5th and 7th lord are not related / linked. No links with Venus either. So, It will be arranged. Further (On a general note) Saturn in 7th house will indicate an old customery way of marriage rather than love

marriage. 4. how would be my overall life? An overall view of your chart indicates a normal person's life with its share of ups and downs. Trust this suffices your queries. Regards, Ashwin Hirani Navi-Mumbai - 400 709. Email : ashwiyn shefalidubey <shefalidubey wrote: Respected Gurus,This is first time I am writing to this group.I was wondering if some can analyis my chart to see if I can really learn astrology?.As I always want to learn astrology but never find any guru who can really teach me step by step.I am still reading books and trying to learn.also how to see when one is going to get marry in my case when is the favorable time for me to get marry?is it going to be love or arrange marriage?how would be my overall

life?details as follow:Shefali dubeyDOB: 01/23/1980TOB: 10"30 AMPOB: Jabalpur,IndiaI will really appreciate thisThanksshefali

Building a website is a piece of cake. Small Business gives you all the tools to get online.