IndiaDivine.org

Yakshini Sadhana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Julius, Namaste

Jyotish and Yakshini.... I dont think so. Both are 2 different extremes.

Yakshini sadhana is more of a Tamasic way.

Rgds

Anand

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:04 PM, JR Julius <jrjulius2004 wrote:

Dear Group members & Gurujis,Namaste.I have 36 Yakshini Mantras. Before go into it I want to know is thereany astrologer in this group already used Yakshini Sadhana forPredictions.Expecting reply.

Regards,JR Julius

Guest guest

Dear Anand and Julius, Maybe we should not be so fast as to jump into a conclusion that jyotish is satwik and a yakshini sadhana would be tamasic.. there much much more to things.. anything that is light both in terms of being weightness and hence uplifting as well as light being the opposite of darkness is satwik.. and tamasic is what pulls you down, heavy and away from light (inner light).. Wwe normally feel it is by actions that something becomes satwik or rajasik or tamasic, but its more how the mind body of the person percieves it that makes something really satwik or tamasic, which is why I have hardly ever seen even one jyotish who has been able been able to reach God, really commune with a higher relaity using jyotish, because jyotish is just one more tool in the path.. at the end it is the indivuals mind/body that makes something satwik or not..... that is why someone like a Trilanga

Swami can do a rudrabhisekh of Kasi Vishwanath with his own urine or feaces or a Vamakhepa could urinate on the idol of Ma Tara and yet attain the highest divine communion.. it is the mind that is so vital..if the mind is truely lucid and unwavering in its focus on divinity anything..(including dealing with yakshinis) can become the most satwik of sadhanas.. and if the mind is weak and fragile even the most "scripturally so called pious act" will becomes just another rajasik thing.. and that is what sadhana is all about.. to change the receptacle called the mind and body to be able to grasp finer and subtles vibrations.. -Regards Rajarshi Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote: Om Namah Shivaya Dear Julius, Namaste Jyotish and Yakshini.... I dont think so. Both are 2 different extremes. Yakshini sadhana is more of a Tamasic way. Rgds Anand On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:04 PM, JR Julius <jrjulius2004 > wrote: Dear Group members & Gurujis,Namaste.I have 36 Yakshini Mantras. Before go into it I want to know is thereany astrologer in this group already used Yakshini

Sadhana forPredictions.Expecting reply.Regards,JR Julius Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru Vinasanam Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam ||

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Rajarshi, Namaste

Iam with open mind, but my knowledge of both of these are very limited. I just gave you all my

2 cents which might be totally wrong as well.

Would be great if you could explain to all of us in detail on this subject so that everyone can learn

from you.

Rgds

Anand

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 10:35 PM, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 wrote:

Dear Anand and Julius,

Maybe we should not be so fast as to jump into a conclusion that jyotish is satwik and a yakshini sadhana would be tamasic.. there much much more to things.. anything that is light both in terms of being weightness and hence uplifting as well as light being the opposite of darkness is satwik.. and tamasic is what pulls you down, heavy and away from light (inner light)..

Wwe normally feel it is by actions that something becomes satwik or rajasik or tamasic, but its more how the mind body of the person percieves it that makes something really satwik or tamasic, which is why I have hardly ever seen even one jyotish who has been able been able to reach God, really commune with a higher relaity using jyotish, because jyotish is just one more tool in the path.. at the end it is the indivuals mind/body that makes something satwik or not..... that is why someone like a Trilanga Swami can do a rudrabhisekh of Kasi Vishwanath with his own urine or feaces or a Vamakhepa could urinate on the idol of Ma Tara and yet attain the highest divine communion.. it is the mind that is so vital..if the mind is truely lucid and unwavering in its focus on divinity anything..(including dealing with yakshinis) can become the most satwik of sadhanas.. and if the mind is weak and fragile even the most " scripturally so called pious act " will becomes just another rajasik thing.. and that is what sadhana is all about.. to change the receptacle called the mind and body to be able to grasp finer and subtles vibrations..

-Regards

Rajarshi

Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote:

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Julius, Namaste

Jyotish and Yakshini.... I dont think so. Both are 2 different extremes.

Yakshini sadhana is more of a Tamasic way.

Rgds

Anand

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:04 PM, JR Julius <jrjulius2004 wrote:

Dear Group members & Gurujis,Namaste.I have 36 Yakshini Mantras. Before go into it I want to know is thereany astrologer in this group already used Yakshini Sadhana forPredictions.

Expecting reply.Regards,JR Julius

Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru Vinasanam

Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam ||

Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

Guest guest

Hi Anand, Your two cents is absolutely not wrong same as my two cents or anyone else two cents. What is of utmost importance is to have a completely open mind, unless one is prepared and ready to get shocked out of our "common sense" development does not come. There is a saying in my own native tongue which is bengali, "kosto na korle kesto mele na".. kosto is pain, kesto is krishna.. unless one is ready to go through pain (getting shocked out of our common sense ideas are very painful!) Krishna cant be reached. Which is so very true! About Yakshini sadhanas I only have a theoritical knowledge of the same since incidentally I had come across some people who have does these things and much more. What Julius is saying is probably the 36 mantras he must have come across in a website, there are in reality plenty more of such procedures and mantras... but the point remains why would you want to do a

Yakshini sadhana? to be able to predict? .. you can learn jyotish and practise jyotish and you will be able to get a fair degree of accuracy.. going through the risk involved in successfully doing a Yakshini sadhana only to be able to predict the future is too much of an unnecessary risk for too short a gain. One can spend that same time running after ones choosen deity, which makes more sense considering that once you start really communing with your deity, any deity, you wont need anything more -:) -Regards Rajarshi Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote: Om Namah Shivaya Dear Rajarshi, Namaste Iam with open mind, but my knowledge of both of these are very limited. I just gave you all my 2 cents which might be totally wrong as well. Would be great if you could explain to all of us in detail on this subject so that everyone can learn from you. Rgds Anand On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 10:35 PM, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote: Dear Anand and Julius, Maybe we should

not be so fast as to jump into a conclusion that jyotish is satwik and a yakshini sadhana would be tamasic.. there much much more to things.. anything that is light both in terms of being weightness and hence uplifting as well as light being the opposite of darkness is satwik.. and tamasic is what pulls you down, heavy and away from light (inner light).. Wwe normally feel it is by actions that something becomes satwik or rajasik or tamasic, but its more how the mind body of the person percieves it that makes something really satwik or tamasic, which is why I have hardly ever seen even one jyotish who has been able been able to reach God, really commune with a higher relaity using jyotish, because jyotish is just one more tool in the path.. at the end it is the indivuals mind/body that makes something satwik or not..... that is why someone like a Trilanga Swami can do a rudrabhisekh of Kasi Vishwanath with his own urine or

feaces or a Vamakhepa could urinate on the idol of Ma Tara and yet attain the highest divine communion.. it is the mind that is so vital..if the mind is truely lucid and unwavering in its focus on divinity anything..(including dealing with yakshinis) can become the most satwik of sadhanas.. and if the mind is weak and fragile even the most "scripturally so called pious act" will becomes just another rajasik thing.. and that is what sadhana is all about.. to change the receptacle called the mind and body to be able to grasp finer and subtles vibrations.. -Regards Rajarshi Anand Ravi <anandravi8 > wrote: Om Namah Shivaya Dear Julius, Namaste Jyotish and

Yakshini.... I dont think so. Both are 2 different extremes. Yakshini sadhana is more of a Tamasic way. Rgds Anand On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:04 PM, JR Julius <jrjulius2004 > wrote: Dear Group members & Gurujis,Namaste.I have 36 Yakshini Mantras. Before go into it I want to know is thereany astrologer in this group already used Yakshini Sadhana forPredictions.Expecting reply.Regards,JR Julius Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru Vinasanam Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam || Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group. Aditya Hrudayam punyam Sarva satru

Vinasanam Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam ||

Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

Guest guest

Om Namah Shivaya

Dear Rajarshi, Namaste

I agree these mantras need great degree of practise to be sucessful

and any set back can lead to bad results. This is what I meant by

Tamasic as any Satvic mantra even if chanted wrongly wont give ill

results.

Anyway Iam not into Yakshini sadhana as I know fully the effects of

one wrong chanting nor me not the one who interested in becoming a

Trikala Gyani by using these means.

I will stop at this point.

Rgds

Anand

On 5/2/08, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14 wrote:

> Hi Anand,

>

> Your two cents is absolutely not wrong same as my two cents or anyone else

> two cents. What is of utmost importance is to have a completely open mind,

> unless one is prepared and ready to get shocked out of our " common sense "

> development does not come. There is a saying in my own native tongue which

> is bengali, " kosto na korle kesto mele na " .. kosto is pain, kesto is

> krishna.. unless one is ready to go through pain (getting shocked out of our

> common sense ideas are very painful!) Krishna cant be reached. Which is so

> very true!

>

> About Yakshini sadhanas I only have a theoritical knowledge of the same

> since incidentally I had come across some people who have does these things

> and much more. What Julius is saying is probably the 36 mantras he must have

> come across in a website, there are in reality plenty more of such

> procedures and mantras... but the point remains why would you want to do a

> Yakshini sadhana? to be able to predict? .. you can learn jyotish and

> practise jyotish and you will be able to get a fair degree of accuracy..

> going through the risk involved in successfully doing a Yakshini sadhana

> only to be able to predict the future is too much of an unnecessary risk for

> too short a gain. One can spend that same time running after ones choosen

> deity, which makes more sense considering that once you start really

> communing with your deity, any deity, you wont need anything more -:)

>

> -Regards

> Rajarshi

>

>

>

> Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote:

> Om Namah Shivaya

>

> Dear Rajarshi, Namaste

>

> Iam with open mind, but my knowledge of both of these are very limited. I

> just gave you all my

> 2 cents which might be totally wrong as well.

>

> Would be great if you could explain to all of us in detail on this subject

> so that everyone can learn

> from you.

>

> Rgds

> Anand

>

>

> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 10:35 PM, rajarshi nandy <rajarshi14

> wrote:

> Dear Anand and Julius,

>

> Maybe we should not be so fast as to jump into a conclusion that jyotish

> is satwik and a yakshini sadhana would be tamasic.. there much much more to

> things.. anything that is light both in terms of being weightness and hence

> uplifting as well as light being the opposite of darkness is satwik.. and

> tamasic is what pulls you down, heavy and away from light (inner light)..

>

> Wwe normally feel it is by actions that something becomes satwik or

> rajasik or tamasic, but its more how the mind body of the person percieves

> it that makes something really satwik or tamasic, which is why I have hardly

> ever seen even one jyotish who has been able been able to reach God, really

> commune with a higher relaity using jyotish, because jyotish is just one

> more tool in the path.. at the end it is the indivuals mind/body that makes

> something satwik or not..... that is why someone like a Trilanga Swami can

> do a rudrabhisekh of Kasi Vishwanath with his own urine or feaces or a

> Vamakhepa could urinate on the idol of Ma Tara and yet attain the highest

> divine communion.. it is the mind that is so vital..if the mind is truely

> lucid and unwavering in its focus on divinity anything..(including dealing

> with yakshinis) can become the most satwik of sadhanas.. and if the mind is

> weak and fragile even the most " scripturally so called pious act " will

> becomes just another

> rajasik thing.. and that is what sadhana is all about.. to change the

> receptacle called the mind and body to be able to grasp finer and subtles

> vibrations..

>

> -Regards

> Rajarshi

>

>

> Anand Ravi <anandravi8 wrote:

> Om Namah Shivaya

>

> Dear Julius, Namaste

>

> Jyotish and Yakshini.... I dont think so. Both are 2 different extremes.

> Yakshini sadhana is more of a Tamasic way.

>

> Rgds

> Anand

>

>

> On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 4:04 PM, JR Julius <jrjulius2004 wrote:

> Dear Group members & Gurujis,

>

> Namaste.

>

> I have 36 Yakshini Mantras. Before go into it I want to know is there

> any astrologer in this group already used Yakshini Sadhana for

> Predictions.

>

> Expecting reply.

>

> Regards,

> JR Julius

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam ||

>

>

>

> Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Group.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Jayavaham Japet Nityam Akshyayyam paramam sivam ||

>

>

>

>

> Meet people who discuss and share your passions. Join them now.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Dear sir,

I heare too much since so many years , I'm very intrested to know the mantras and it's use and effects to utlise in good way to help an to predict the good guide or other who suffer or he wants help, if you don't mind can you give me please, I will beever greatfull.I expect you

-

JR Julius

Thursday, May 01, 2008 12:04 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Yakshini Sadhana

Dear Group members & Gurujis,Namaste.I have 36 Yakshini Mantras. Before go into it I want to know is thereany astrologer in this group already used Yakshini Sadhana forPredictions.Expecting reply.Regards,JR Julius

Guest guest

There is no reply to my emeil?

-

JR Julius

Thursday, May 01, 2008 12:04 PM

[Om Krishna Guru] Yakshini Sadhana

Dear Group members & Gurujis,Namaste.I have 36 Yakshini Mantras. Before go into it I want to know is thereany astrologer in this group already used Yakshini Sadhana forPredictions.Expecting reply.Regards,JR Julius