IndiaDivine.org

RE: Login into system

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Ohm Lakshmi Narasimhaya Namah

Dear Sanjay, Namaste,

I will not take part in a coarse online this year as I am joining the workshop with Visti in Serbia.

Job Rodenburg

sohamsa ; parasarahora ; From: sanjayrathDate: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 10:58:21 +0530[Om Krishna Guru] Login into system

For Parasara Hora applicants

om gurave namah

Dear Student,You have not logged into the system at http://parasarahora.com at all. It is necessary to login and activate your account as a sign of confirmation of joining the *Online Parasara Jyotisa* course. This could have happened due to any of the following reasons1. You have not received your admission letter: maybe this was caught up with the spam filter in your email box or your email address may not be working with our software. In any case, please write to sanjayrath (AT) sohamsa (DOT) com cc. sanjayrath 2. You have received the letter but have not had the time to catch up with this in view of the holidays. No problems - enjoy the Christmas vacation and login before 13 Jan, 2010. In any case just to be safe, send an email confirmation to sanjayrath (AT) sohamsa (DOT) com3. You have received the admission letter but may have changed about continuing with the course or are again rethinking this option of studying Parasara Jyotisa online. Very fine, but you need to decide before 13 Jan 20104. You have recalculated and found the course expensive. It's alright, you can drop out right now by simply sending a mail to sanjayrath (AT) sohamsa (DOT) com without having to give any reason, and a simple statement of fact - 'Sorry, I cannot continue this Online Parasara class right now'.I have always known that ~ "A desire to light the lamp of Vedic knowledge is the first impulse that leads to enlightenment."Thank you for your desire to learn Jyotisa.

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

15B Gangaram Hospital Road, New Delhi 110060, India; +91 (011) 4504 8762

Readings: www.srath.com; Courses: www.sohamsa.com; Books: www.sagittariuspublications.com; Community: www..org

Lentekriebels? Speel samen met je vrienden de spelletjes die Windows Live je aanbiedt!