IndiaDivine.org

Miscarriage worried please help [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Sat, 1/9/10, Srujan S <srujan14jan wrote:

Srujan S <srujan14janRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Re: Miscarriage worried please help [1 Attachment] Date: Saturday, January 9, 2010, 11:53 PM

namasthe, My birth city is tuni: 17 n 21 , 82 e 33. I am attaching my horoscope again. thanks for details

Raj <rajbhardwaj1949@ .co. in>Sat, January 9, 2010 10:16:22 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Re: Miscarriage worried please help

Srujan Ji,

Namaste. Please confirm that your Asc is 1Pi18'11.82 ? I have used Jhora Ver..32 for drawing your birth chart, which gives right lattitude etc for Tuni, Andhra Pradesh, as provided by you.

I could not open the attachment in your msg. Therefore, your confirmation will help me to advice you in planning the SECOND pregnancy, as asked by you. Please also accept my best wishes on your birth day.With my best wishes to you and your family.

Raj Bhardwaj

Sh Aditya Vedic Jyotish Kendra,Dera- Bassi(Near Chandigarh) Panjab

, "R C Srivastava" <swami.rcs .> wrote:>> Dear Srujan,> > There are indication that first issue might have been threatened during> pregnancy or was after miscarriage if given Birth time is nearly OK. If yes> following will apply.> > There is going to be third pregnancy resulting in birth of male child.> Upkeep of normal health routine is needed along with regular worship> .Certain affliction are hinted below. Your second pregnancy was terminated> for Ketu and Retro sat was being in house of second pregnancy in D 7.> > Venus is in Cap in D1 and D7.It is lord of Second in D7. Venus is functional> malefic lord also. This Venus is with planet indicating third pregnancy in> D7 calls for regular medical attention particularly after conception, as> well as regular worship.> > In Rasi

chart Putra (natural) karaka Jupiter has exchange with Sixth lord> SUN. Here Jupiter is with Rah and Mars. This is affliction.> > Regular recitation of Shiva Shastranam will help you in fulfilling your> desire. Next good time will set in from NOV 2010 afterward.> > With best wishes.> > RCS> > > > > > [srijagannat h ] On> Behalf Of srujan14jan> Friday, January 08, 2010 9:58 PM> > [Om Krishna Guru] Miscarriage worried please help> > > > > > I am having miscarriage right now. A little worried. What's the reason for> this. Do I need to do any remedies before planning my second pregnancy?.> My date of birth is january 10th 1980> place of birth: tuni> state :

andhra pradesh> Country: India.> latitudes: 17 n 21 , 82 e33> time of birth: 10:28 am>