IndiaDivine.org

moola dasa

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Narasimha,

True, but He had Ketu in debility in the 12th house. In any tussle between

Ganapati & Skanda, Ganapati wins. Jaya Ganesha!!

Best Wishes

Sanjay Rath

-

Narasimha Rao <pvr

Sanjay Rath <srath

Monday, April 24, 2000 12:18 AM

Re: Moola Dasa

> Pranaam Sanjay,

>

> > If we have desires left (7th house is not fully satisfied),

> > then we take

> > birth again and the seventh house shall tell us where we shall take

> > re-birth. Thus for example, I have mars in the 7th house and it is

> > indicative of Sri Lanka or sime such Island state. (I think Karu

> > shall be

> > happy to have me there in my next birth!!!)

>

> Why does Mars show an island?

>

> BTW, Sri Rama has exalted Mars in 7th. What does that show?

>

> Your sishya,

> Narasimha

>

>

>

>

• 9 years later...

Namaste Visti ji.

Should we apply the principles of vinshontari dasa for moola dasa in d60 I.e. see the placement of sun in d60 for maha dasa , moon and arudha for anterdasa? And how should we see vakri graha . AT present i am running moola dasa of guru which is 8th lord (danu rashi in 8th) in d60 and sitting in 7th in vrishchik rashi. Is it dengerous for my spouse or is it going to open my dwara (7th house) towards spirituality because guru is in vrishchik ,Vakri and it is the 8th lord(occult knowledge). It is also the AK despositor in rashi chart.

Jyoti--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

Visti Larsen <vistiRe: [Om Krishna Guru] moola dasa Date: Saturday, September 19, 2009, 6:22 PM

हरे राम कृषà¥à¤£Dear Jyoti, Namaskar.When analysing the Mula Dasa results in the D60, analyse this with the same principles in mind as that of the Rasi chart. Analyse in particular whether the Dasa/antara is linked to the ninth house, if so then the time for getting the remedy for the curse has come. Instead the eighth house when activated shows severe suffering.For more you need to learn how to analyse the past life (treat AL as Lagna in D60) and its effect on this life's events (analysed from Lagna in D60). Herein the Mula dasa analysis will show when the karmic bonds from last life come to fore and why.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen------------ --------- --------- --------- ----Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: http://srigaruda. com@: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com Jyoti Choudhary skrev:

hello all,

how do we see moola dasa in reference to d60.should we take the position of grahas and house ownership in d60 or d1?

jyoti

Om Gurave NamahDear Rafal, namasteThank you for example and explanation on how past life influences this life. However, I tried to ask question more similar to those starting with "why", so let me try again: Why using AL as lagna for past birth? Any idea is more than welcome.Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Rafal G <starsuponme wrote:Rafal G <starsuponmeRe: [Om Krishna Guru] moola dasa"" Saturday, September 19, 2009, 5:22 PM

Dear Maja,

Lets say Node+Mo is in seventh house in d60, whilst in the second from the AL (with the lord of AL).

Due to bad dealing with the money in the past life, one will deal with high kama in this life.

Its extra important tool! Many people wants to know why they deal with some suffering in life, this can help them link the challenging area to some metaphysical cause which help them in day-to-day life.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

Elementy potencjalnie niebezpieczne zostały zablokowane.

Om Gurave NamahDear Visti Ji, namasteSome 10 days ago I almost posted following question on the list: What is explanation behind using AL in D60 as lagna for past life? (Now I can't resist since you've mentioned it)I just can't find any link between usual meaning of Lg (Dhi and body) and AL (manifestation, image) and meaning of Lg in D60 (effects of past birth on this life) and... I usually hit the wall at this point when I have to make conclusion what is AL for this case. Warm Regards,Maja StrbacHari Om Tat Sat--- On Sat, 9/19/09, Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com> wrote:

Visti Larsen <visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com>Re: [Om Krishna Guru] moola dasaSaturday, September 19, 2009, 11:22 AM

हर� रञऎ ��ड�ऊDear Jyoti, Namaskar. When analysing the Mula Dasa results in the D60, analyse this with the same principles in mind as that of the Rasi chart. Analyse in particular whether the Dasa/antara is linked to the ninth house, if so then the time for getting the remedy for the curse has come. Instead the eighth house when activated shows severe suffering. For more you need to learn how to analyse the past life (treat AL as Lagna in D60) and its effect on this life's events (analysed from Lagna in D60). Herein the Mula dasa analysis will show when the karmic bonds from last life come to fore and why. Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---- Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer) www: http://srigaruda. com @: visti (AT) srigaruda (DOT) com Jyoti Choudhary skrev:

hello all,

how do we see moola dasa in reference to d60.should we take the position of grahas and house ownership in d60 or d1?

jyoti

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail.

------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ----Podróżujemy tanio, ale niebanalnieOdkrywamy nieodkryte, zbaczamy z utartych szlakówDołącz do nas: http://klik. wp.pl/?adr= http://navigeo. pl & sid=856