IndiaDivine.org

silver bangle for venus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

dear all,

namaste.

in the shanti adhyaya of bhps , silver is the dhatu given for venus. so can a bangle or kada made of silver be worn for propitiation of venus? similarly a copper kada should be an obvious answer for surya. i think this makes sense.

other learned members may please comment.

thanks and beest regards,

chandan singh.

Dear Chandan ,yes you can use silver bangle for venus and moon but please remember the following :-1), Bangle should be round i.e in the form of thick wire.2). In should include a ripid of copper passing through top to bottom so it touches your hand .3).It should not be recommended to Married ladies as it is unauspicious for them. 4).Its weight should be 22 grams including the copper ripid .5. It is usefull in TB. Regards,

Raju Gupta--- On Tue, 1/19/10, chandan singh <wavelogix wrote:chandan singh <wavelogix silver bangle for venus , sohamsa , vedic astrology Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 8:02 AM

dear all,

namaste.

in the shanti adhyaya of bhps , silver is the dhatu given for venus.. so can a bangle or kada made of silver be worn for propitiation of venus? similarly a copper kada should be an obvious answer for surya. i think this makes sense.

other learned members may please comment.

thanks and beest regards,

chandan singh.