Namaste Sanjayji,

I agree that we must start from here.

Best wishes, Visti.

-

Sanjay Rath

varahamihira

Friday, January 05, 2001 5:41 PM

Re: [sri Guru] Blood group

OM GURAVE NAMAHDear Visti,I am yet to get an answer to the Navamsa attempt you made. Now, try tothink.. if the entire world can be divided into "EIGHT BLOOD GROUP VARIABLEof A+, A-, B+,B-, O+,O-,AB+,AB-" then the number of variables necessary fora Jyotish to map this should be 4 (A,B,O,AB) multipled by 2 (+/-). Thislevel of approximation used in blood groups should be sufficient in the RasiChart consideration where we consider Lagna, Moon & Mars as these are thesignificators of Body, Blood and Marrow respectively.I agree that this may sound vague as the same person born within two hourswill have similar placement, but then this is the way TO START. Let us startand then we shall go into other details. There is little you know aboutArdha-Nadi Amsa, the real genetic code, so let it be.Best WishesSanjay Rath-Visti Larsen <vlarsen<varahamihira >Thursday, January 04, 2001 4:37 AMSv: [sri Guru] Blood groupOm Krishna GuruDear list, Namaste.Is it adequate to state that people born within the same 2 hours range withsame Moon and Mars signs have the same blood type?Luckily we aren't considering genetics..*laughs*Best wishes, Visti. - Pingali Vijaya Kumara Lakshmi Narayana Rao varahamihira Thursday, January 04, 2001 1:31 PM Re: [sri Guru] Blood group Pranam Sanjay, I agree that blood groups is a physical phenomina. But, still I am un-comfrotable. There are thousands of people with same Rasi chart. And blood group is very much independent on parents groups. It is too much to expect similiar combination in horoscopes of all children. For exmaple, if two O group persons marry, then all their childs wold have O groups. Expecting same combination for all of them would be a little too much. How ever, as we need some starting point, taking Rasi is quite understood. As per D-12 showing only environmental influence, I have a little problem. What about orphans? They do have parents. Can we not tell about their parents astrologically using D-12? How ever, incase of orphans, parents do not have any environmental influence. Here, orphans stand for not only those who were abandanded by parents but also those who lost parents when they are infants. your sishya, Vijay. Sanjay Rath wrote: > > Pranam Sanjay, > > > > Is not blood group inherited in some way? Is considering Rasi > sufficient > > for research in such things? > > Should not we consider D-12? > Rath: The blood group or blood is a physical or material medium > connecting us to our parents and other ancestors. Long time back > Darwin said that "All human beings are the descendant of apes/ > monkeys" and especially the Rhesus monkey was identified as the > ancestral stream. This was tested and later it was learnt that only > "some human beings come from monkeys and others don't! Thus, the > theory of evolution suffered a setback. people like me who are RH -ve > implying Rhesus factor absent display blood traits that do not > indicate coming from monkeys! > > > > Now coming to the interesting part of your question, we are the > physical products of our parents and for this the physical body is the > focus at present. The D-12 only shows the environmental influence of > parents and other peers on us. Thus only Rasi chart is to be considered. > eGroups Sponsor OM TAT SAT Archive: varahamihira Info: varahamihira/info.htmlOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html