IndiaDivine.org

navamsa abilities based on Sanjayji's reading -Ashish

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I will check the lecture you mention Ashish, thanks for the suggestion.

But what's confusing to me is that Sanjay ji said the reason I would not be successful as a writer was precisely because my mercury was in 12 the house in Navamsa.

perhaps he has discovered new rules since he did my reading in 2005.

Nadia--- On Thu, 11/5/09, ashish <drashishmishra wrote:

ashish <drashishmishra[Om Krishna Guru] Re: navamsa abilities based on Sanjayji's reading Received: Thursday, November 5, 2009, 1:46 PM

dear nadiaplease see the latest slides on nadi navamsa posted at sohamsa... in between a question is asked about the natural ability of AR rahman...and then listen to sanjay ji's reply...moreover he may have advised you against writing for some other reasons than having ability to write...ability to write is one thing and being successful is another..., Nadia <nadiadeol@. ..> wrote:>> > I would be very interested in reading this article too because when Sanjay ji did a reading for me he said that I would not be successful as a writer because I have mercury in 12th house in Navamsa, although people always say I am very good at writing and encourge me to sell my work but I have been hesitant because of what Sanjay

ji said. > > My birth details are June 26, 1962 at 2:45 am in eldoret, Kenya [35 E 17 and 0 N 31] if somebody wants to explain what appears to be a contradiction.> > thanks,> > Nadia> > > > --- On Tue, 11/3/09, nearmichal <nearmichal@ ...> wrote:> > nearmichal <nearmichal@ ...>> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: navamsa abilities> To:> > Received: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 7:48 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > Hare Rama Krsna ||> > > > Dear Ashish and others,> > > > Can you please give a

link or source to a lecture or article where Sanjayji mentions adding 12th house of Navamsa to trines to see abilities?> > > > Appreciated,> > Michal> > > > , "ashish" <drashishmishra@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > dear jyotish gurus...pranam! !> > > we are taught that natural abilities are ascertained by planets in trines to navamsha. sanjay ji taught that 12th house is divine gift and we should add that to trines..( see AR Rahman's chart)...> > > my question is that i have seen many charts in which the planets in trines doesnt necessarily make the person good at those things...> > > consider a chat below...> > > Date 3/08/1976> > > time: 02:37 am> > > place of birth: kanpur:u.p. india> > > the

person has sun and ketu in trines...but he has no interest or ability of music, rhythem, maths, or jyotish...> > > there are countless other charts like this..is there something else we need to look at??> > > > > > thanks> > > > > > ashish mishra> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier. Optimized for Get it Now for Free!> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _> Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr! > > http://www.flickr. com/gift/>

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!