IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: RE: Food+Drinking Habits PART-1 (Hot Tea & Mars) - To Lakshmi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om mahaganapataye namah

I attached my chart.

Voja

sohamsa , "Guru Sanjay Rath" <guruji@s...> wrote:om namo bhagavate vasudevayaDear NarasimhaKetu is the smoke and that is what I said. I never said that Ketu is thekaraka for smoking. Ketu shows the item being inhaled. Its Rasa is to beseen from the planets affecting Ketu. Smoking is an addiction caused by nicotine going into the blood (Moon) andthereby afecting the blood. This is ruled by a weakness in the chatindicated by Saturn. The addiction of smoking comes from Saturn and the itembeing inhaled is indicated by Ketu. If the item through which the addictionis coming is jala tatwa then it can show alcoholism while a Rahu indicationindicates dangerous drugs and psychotropic substances.A single planet in a stand alone situation cannot indicate the addiction. IfKetu aspects the lagna then it shows that *smoke* has something to do withyour likes and dislikes and has a strong impact on you. If Saturn is showingan addiction then you enjoy the addiction of smoking while if Saturn ispositive then you hate smoking.Take the charts ofRema and Voja to understand this. Let them post the chartsand I will show the difference were Ketu has a strong connection to lagnaand Saturn will then determine love (addiction!) or hate.With best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay Rath* * *Sri Jagannath CenterR15B Gangaram Hospital Road New Delhi 110060, India<http://srath.com/> http://srath.com, +91-11-25717162* * *_____ sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf OfNarasimha P.V.R. RaoSaturday, September 10, 2005 12:27 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Food+Drinking Habits PART-1 (Hot Tea & Mars) -ToLakshmiDear Hari,> I also dont care why Sanjay smokes, period. I responded to the question > 'Why does Sanjay smoke inspite of knowing the vedas etc?'. Here the > inference was that a person very learned in the vedas would not be having > any vice. We should only discuss the astrological aspects and try to stay away frommorality issues. If somebody brings up morality issues, he/she deserves tobe ignored.All of us have vice. Flaws of some people show up prominently (e.g. smoking,alcoholism etc). Flaws of some people are hidden inside and not visibleexternally.All of us are slaves to the six internal enemies (kaama/desire,krodha/anger, lobha/greed, moha/delusion, mada/wantonness,matsarya/jealosy). These internal enemies, which afflict us at theimpulse/instinct level, are much more important to conquer than simpleexternal habits such as smoking and alcoholism.Just because we don't have certain habits, we should not consider ourselvesworthy of commenting on other people's habits. Instead, we should try toconquer our own internal enemies.> In BPHS, both Rahu and Ketu are described as smoky. The typicaltemperature > profile of a cigarette varies from 700 degrees celsius at the hot end ofthe > cigarette to 50~70 degrees celsius of the smoke entering the mouth. Thusthe > smoke inhaled by the smoker has some amount of heat depending on the > specific heat capacity of the gas mixture and Ketu (infrared heat) as an > higher octave of Mars describes this smoke in my opinion.If Rahu and Ketu are described as "smoky", it does not make them the karakasof smoking tobacco.We do not assign karakas based on attributes such as temperature, shape andcolor of things involved. One can say that Venus signifies hot black coffee,because it is a liquid and Venus is of liquidy nature. One can say that Mars(or Sun) is karaka for it because it is hot and Mars shows hot things. Onecan say that black coffee is black in color and hence Saturn signifies it.One can also assign karaka based on the taste. But this is not a logicalapproach.The main thing about smoking tobacco is that it is an addiction. Ketu standsfor anything but an addiction! Ketu is the karaka of liberation and anaddiction is essentially a bondage. Any karakatwa assignment that goespurely by the external attributes and ignores the crux of the matter isunacceptable to me.I understand that Sanjay too believes that Ketu shows smoking, but I have torespectfully disagree as I find it quite illogical. Just as I have my firmviews, others are welcome to have their own firm views!Lakshmi wrote:> It pains me to see all the young indian men smoking in SJC.Lakshmi, I have some good news for you. Narayan Iyer stopped smoking a fewmonths back, after he moved to Boston earlier this year. Hopefully, he willnot start again.May Jupiter's light shine on us, Narasimha.

__ IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here