IndiaDivine.org

venus retro

Rate this topic

Guest guest

On 12/24/05, ASHA <ashasangeeta wrote:

Friends, whats the effect of Venus retro -will it create problems in alliances?brasha

Asha,

Apart from dalliances and alliances, Venus represents pleasures and fine arts.

Expect the sweet part of your couch to crack and your car to be comatose when you want it otherwise for that engagement. Painters might end up selling the damp patch on the wall instead, and actors will tend to lose their lines and marbles. And cooks will be more likely leave their dishes burnt and spouses steaming.

Respects,

Ramapriyaayirpamar

beisdes this what else?? for normal mortals like me? the new car conked, battery died on me day before??? u mean to say its good for artists? if they can sell a damp patch..now seriously whats the word ashaRamapriya D <ayirpamar wrote: On 12/24/05, ASHA <ashasangeeta wrote: Friends, whats the effect of Venus retro -will it create problems in alliances?brasha Asha, Apart from dalliances and alliances, Venus represents pleasures and fine arts. Expect the sweet part of your couch to crack and your

car to be comatose when you want it otherwise for that engagement. Painters might end up selling the damp patch on the wall instead, and actors will tend to lose their lines and marbles. And cooks will be more likely leave their dishes burnt and spouses steaming. Respects, Ramapriyaayirpamar

Asha Kamath

Oh, it was written for mere mortals like you, Asha <chortle>

It's easy to work out - just identify object of finery and pleasure, and expect hitches for as long as Venus is retro. Venus represents beauty, fine arts, love and most things a cognoscenti would discern.

To put it succintly at the risk of gaucherie, the affables and effables will seem less so ;)

Take it easy,

Ramapriya

ayirpamar

On 12/25/05, Asha Kamath <ashasangeeta

> wrote:

beisdes this what else?? for normal mortals like me? the new car conked, battery died on me day before??? u mean to say its good for artists? if they can sell a damp patch..now seriously whats the word

asha