IndiaDivine.org

Raman sachdeva

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Thanks and please dont take me wrong in all positions.

But honestly I m telling , as I have one daughter and i love her a lot and I want to be secure in every aspect.I am planning for onme more babay for last 2 years but i m not getting suucces in getting a baby .Moreover My wife also get pressure from every side.She also having problem time to time ..migraine..leuchorea ..and noiw stone ..for last two years ...I always give her moral support.

Secondly my age is getting old day by day...an I need that their is one son who stand by me and my daughter .Who stand by my daughter ..throughout whole life....My finical conditioins are ok but I m not satisfied with my life...Moreover I have so many troubles from my family...My real brother is also decieve a lot ..may be my birth date tells u all wat i m trying to say you..also whetehr i m false or true ...

Kher apne karam hai mere ..but if anything I get while for my daughter ...to secure to get a brotehr for her ...who helps him throught out her life..pls dnt takje othrwise..and help me support me if any troubles can be solved ..any prfect remedies..

I shall be very much thankful to u ..

Raman Birth date 22-11-76 time 6.22 am pLACE LUDHIANA..PUNJAB .....mALE..

thanks,

Raman

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.