IndiaDivine.org

Mars in the seventh House in Chandra Kundli

Rate this topic

Guest guest

!Om Gurave namah! Dear Arvind, Namaskar! I am assuming your date of birth is Oct 2nd 1979.(Mars in 11H) If that is the case you have a Primary curse of Jupiter (the 7th Lord) and a Secondary curse of Venus (Lord of UL and Karaka for 7H) in your horoscope. The AK Me is conjoined Venus in the Lagna and is also under curse. So this will be a soul level experience. Further you are currently under Venus mool dasha so the curse can manifest during this time period. In my opinion first you need to remedy the curse of Venus (since that is the cause of suffering right now). To seek the remedy first you look for the lord of the sign - Me, which is under curse. So we go to the Karaka - Su, which is also involved in the curse. So finally we are left with the Devata of the bhava, so you need to do "Gayatri". From my understanding the "Gayatri" can come only from a guru so I will request the Jyotishas of the forum to throw light on how the native can get the mantra. Further I will recommend that you start fasting on the day of UL, Friday in your case. Friday fasting will help you sustain the marriage and that you worship lord Rama, who is your Dharma devata. to alleviate the sufferings and show you the right direction. Since I am still a learner I will appreciate comments from the learneds in the forum. Warm regards, Pranav arvind_gupta210 <arvind_gupta210 wrote: Dear Swamiji, NamaskarMy name is Arvind Gupta. Date of Birth is 02.10.1979 at 07:01 AM in Ludhiana (Punjab). In Chandra Kundli, Mars is in the seventh House where as in the Lagna Kundli, it is eleventh house.I got married last year in October.........but my marital life is not good and my wife is not staying with me for sometime.I wish to ask you that if the position can be improved with wearing any gem or performing puja.....Thank you very much.Namaskar.

Respected Pranav, I am trying to understand why VEN, MER and SUN are in curse? Pardon me for asking basics. I though if a planet is associated with two or more malefic or has graha dristi then it is under curse. Like JUP in this chart is indeed under curse. MER is exalted so debiliated VEN should have neecha bhanga, shouldn't it? I am learning so please explain your analysis. Shobha Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 wrote: !Om Gurave

namah! Dear Arvind, Namaskar! I am assuming your date of birth is Oct 2nd 1979.(Mars in 11H) If that is the case you have a Primary curse of Jupiter (the 7th Lord) and a Secondary curse of Venus (Lord of UL and Karaka for 7H) in your horoscope. The AK Me is conjoined Venus in the Lagna and is also under curse. So this will be a soul level experience. Further you are currently under Venus mool dasha so the curse can manifest during this time period. In my opinion first you need to remedy the curse of Venus (since that is the cause of suffering right now). To seek the remedy first you look for the lord of the sign - Me, which is under curse. So we go to the Karaka - Su, which is also involved in the curse. So finally we are left with the Devata of the bhava, so you need to do "Gayatri". From my

understanding the "Gayatri" can come only from a guru so I will request the Jyotishas of the forum to throw light on how the native can get the mantra. Further I will recommend that you start fasting on the day of UL, Friday in your case. Friday fasting will help you sustain the marriage and that you worship lord Rama, who is your Dharma devata. to alleviate the sufferings and show you the right direction. Since I am still a learner I will appreciate comments from the learneds in the forum. Warm regards, Pranav arvind_gupta210 <arvind_gupta210 > wrote: Dear Swamiji, NamaskarMy name is Arvind Gupta. Date of Birth is 02.10.1979 at 07:01 AM in Ludhiana (Punjab). In Chandra Kundli, Mars is in

the seventh House where as in the Lagna Kundli, it is eleventh house.I got married last year in October.........but my marital life is not good and my wife is not staying with me for sometime.I wish to ask you that if the position can be improved with wearing any gem or performing puja.....Thank you very much.Namaskar.

Respected Samir, Is SUN considerred as malefic when it comes to marriage? ShobhaSamir Shah <solaris.smoke wrote: || hare rÄma kṛṣṇa ||Dear Shobha, NamaskarBear in mind that Rahu has graha dristi on the second house from it. The sun itself is also a malefic. This is why Venus is under a curse in the chart.Best wishes,Samirshobha S wrote: Respected Pranav, I am trying to understand why VEN, MER and SUN are in curse? Pardon me for asking basics. I though if a planet is associated with two or more malefic or has graha dristi then it is under curse. Like JUP in this chart is indeed under curse. MER is exalted so debiliated VEN should have neecha bhanga, shouldn't it? I am learning so please explain your analysis. Shobha

!Om Gurave Namah! Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar! Curse(s) and marriage are two independent things. For purpose of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet. however, for purpose of marriage, Sun unless debilitated is not considered a malefic. Hope that helps. warm regards, Pranavshobha S <shobhas60 wrote: Respected Samir, Is SUN considerred as malefic when it comes to marriage? ShobhaSamir Shah <solaris.smoke > wrote: || hare rÄma kṛṣṇa ||Dear Shobha, NamaskarBear in mind that Rahu has graha dristi on the second house from it. The sun itself is also a malefic. This is why Venus is under a curse in the chart.Best wishes,Samirshobha S wrote: Respected Pranav, I am trying to understand why VEN, MER and SUN are in curse? Pardon me for asking basics. I though if a planet is associated with two or more malefic or has graha dristi then it is under curse. Like JUP in this chart is indeed under curse. MER is exalted so debiliated VEN should have

neecha bhanga, shouldn't it? I am learning so please explain your analysis. Shobha

Respected Pranav, Namaskar. So VEN is under curse because it is with SUN (malefic) my point was that VEN is karaka for marriage and with SUN, must be good since SUN is benefic for marriage (and hence for VEN i assumed). But i guessPranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 wrote: !Om Gurave Namah! Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar! Curse(s) and marriage are two independent things. For purpose of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet. however, for purpose of marriage, Sun

unless debilitated is not considered a malefic. Hope that helps. warm regards, Pranavshobha S <shobhas60 > wrote: Respected Samir, Is SUN considerred as malefic when it comes to marriage? ShobhaSamir Shah <solaris.smoke > wrote: || hare rÄma kṛṣṇa ||Dear Shobha, NamaskarBear in mind that Rahu has graha dristi on the second house from it. The sun itself is also a malefic. This is why Venus is under a curse in the chart.Best wishes,Samirshobha S wrote: Respected Pranav, I am trying to understand why VEN, MER and SUN are in curse? Pardon me for asking basics. I though if a planet is associated with two or more malefic or has graha dristi then it is under curse. Like JUP in this chart is indeed under curse. MER is exalted so debiliated VEN should have neecha bhanga, shouldn't it? I am learning so please explain your analysis. Shobha

!Om Gurave Namah! Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar! Venus is under curse because it is aspected (graha dhristi) by Rahu and is conjoined Sun. As such Venus Sun conjunction is not bad, unless Venus is combust. However there are a lot of other factors such as - Chara Karakatava, retrogression, lordship, rashi placement, house placement etc - that need to be considered before arriving at a conclusion. In short, no dictum can be applied in isolation. Hope this helps. Warm regards,Pranav shobha S <shobhas60 wrote: Respected Pranav, Namaskar. So VEN is under curse because it is with SUN (malefic) my point was that VEN is karaka for marriage and with SUN, must be good since SUN is benefic for marriage (and hence for VEN i assumed). But i guessPranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 > wrote: !Om Gurave Namah! Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar! Curse(s) and marriage are two independent things. For purpose of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet. however, for purpose of marriage, Sun unless debilitated is not considered a malefic. Hope that helps. warm regards, Pranavshobha S <shobhas60 > wrote: Respected Samir, Is SUN considerred as malefic when it comes to marriage? ShobhaSamir Shah <solaris.smoke > wrote: || hare rÄma kṛṣṇa ||Dear Shobha, NamaskarBear in mind that Rahu has graha dristi on the second house from it. The sun itself is also a malefic. This is why Venus is under a curse in the chart.Best wishes,Samirshobha S wrote: Respected Pranav, I am trying to understand why VEN, MER and SUN are

in curse? Pardon me for asking basics. I though if a planet is associated with two or more malefic or has graha dristi then it is under curse. Like JUP in this chart is indeed under curse. MER is exalted so debiliated VEN should have neecha bhanga, shouldn't it? I am learning so please explain your analysis. Shobha Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam protection

around

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Pranav,Just wanted to mention that Sun and Venus are naturally inimical to each other and their conjunction in a sign can destroy the house they are placed in, which is contrary to the combination being 'not bad'.Regards,MichalPranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:42:47 AMRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Mars in the seventh House in Chandra Kundli

!Om Gurave Namah! Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar! Venus is under curse because it is aspected (graha dhristi) by Rahu and is conjoined Sun. As such Venus Sun conjunction is not bad, unless Venus is combust. However there are a lot of other factors such as - Chara Karakatava, retrogression, lordship, rashi placement, house placement etc - that need to be considered before arriving at a conclusion. In short, no dictum can be applied in isolation. Hope this helps. Warm regards,Pranav shobha S <shobhas60 > wrote: Respected Pranav, Namaskar. So VEN is under curse because it is with SUN (malefic) my point was that VEN

is karaka for marriage and with SUN, must be good since SUN is benefic for marriage (and hence for VEN i assumed). But i guessPranav Gupta <sushmagupta51@ > wrote: !Om Gurave Namah! Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar! Curse(s) and marriage are two independent things. For purpose of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet. however, for purpose of marriage, Sun unless debilitated is not considered a malefic. Hope that helps. warm regards, Pranavshobha S <shobhas60 > wrote: Respected Samir, Is SUN considerred as malefic when it comes to marriage? ShobhaSamir Shah <solaris.smoke@ gmail.com> wrote: || hare rÄma kṛṣṇa ||Dear Shobha, NamaskarBear in mind that Rahu has graha dristi on the second house from it. The sun itself is also a malefic. This is why Venus is under a curse in the chart.Best wishes,Samirshobha S wrote: Respected Pranav, I am trying to

understand why VEN, MER and SUN are

in curse? Pardon me for asking basics. I though if a planet is associated with two or more malefic or has graha dristi then it is under curse. Like JUP in this chart is indeed under curse. MER is exalted so debiliated VEN should have neecha bhanga, shouldn't it? I am learning so please explain your analysis. Shobha ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __ http://mail. ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection

around http://mail.

hare rama krsna

Dear Michael , Namaskar

For marriage its very good giving stable relationship. For house it can

be not so, depending on rescuing graha. So for Su+Ve (with no other

grahas), position of Moon wil be important.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru;

email: rafal

Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com

Hare

Rama Krsna ||

Dear Pranav,

Just wanted to mention that Sun and Venus are naturally inimical to

each other and their conjunction in a sign can destroy the house they

are placed in, which is contrary to the combination being 'not bad'.

Regards,

Michal

-----

Original Message ----

Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 >

Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:42:47 AM

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mars in the seventh House in Chandra

Kundli

!Om Gurave Namah!

Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar!

Venus is under curse because it is aspected (graha dhristi) by

Rahu and is conjoined Sun. As such Venus Sun conjunction is not bad,

unless Venus is combust.

However there are a lot of other factors such as - Chara

Karakatava, retrogression, lordship, rashi placement, house placement

etc - that need to be considered before arriving at a conclusion. In

short, no dictum can be applied in isolation. 

Hope this helps.

Warm regards,

Pranav

shobha S <shobhas60 > wrote:

Respected Pranav,

Namaskar.

So VEN is under curse because it is with SUN (malefic) my

point was that VEN is karaka for marriage and with SUN, must be good

since SUN is benefic for marriage (and hence for VEN i assumed).

But i guess

Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51@ >

wrote:

!Om Gurave Namah!

Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar!

Curse(s) and marriage are two independent things. For

purpose of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet. however, for purpose of

marriage, Sun unless debilitated is not considered a malefic.

Hope that helps.

warm regards,

Pranav

shobha S <shobhas60 > wrote:

Respected Samir,

Is SUN considerred as malefic when it comes to marriage?

Shobha

Samir Shah <solaris.smoke@ gmail.com>

wrote:

|| hare

rÄma kṛṣṇa ||

Dear Shobha, Namaskar

Bear in mind that Rahu has graha dristi on the second house from it. 

The sun itself is also a malefic.  This is why Venus is under a curse

in the chart.

Best wishes,

Samir

shobha S wrote:

Respected Pranav,

I am trying to understand why VEN, MER and SUN are in

curse? Pardon me for asking basics.

I though if a planet is associated with two or more

malefic or has graha dristi then it is under curse. Like JUP in this

chart is indeed under curse.

MER is exalted so debiliated VEN should have neecha

bhanga, shouldn't it?

I am learning so please explain your analysis.

Shobha

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

http://mail.

____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

http://mail.

Dear Sir,

Namaskar. What if Sun-Venus conjoin in 11th house

aspected by Moon from 5th house. Is the combination

still not good?

Regards,

Srividya

--- Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

> *hare rama krsna*

> Dear Michael , Namaskar

>

> For marriage its very good giving stable

> relationship. For house it can

> be not so, depending on rescuing graha. So for Su+Ve

> (with no other

> grahas), position of Moon wil be important.

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> SJC Jyotish Guru;

> email: rafal

> Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com

> > Hare Rama Krsna ||

> >

> > Dear Pranav,

> >

> > Just wanted to mention that Sun and Venus are

> naturally inimical to

> > each other and their conjunction in a sign can

> destroy the house they

> > are placed in, which is contrary to the

> combination being 'not bad'.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Michal

> >

> >

> > Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51

> >

> > Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:42:47 AM

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mars in the seventh

> House in Chandra Kundli

> >

> > !Om Gurave Namah!

> >

> > Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar!

> >

> > Venus is under curse because it is aspected (graha

> dhristi) by

> > Rahu and is conjoined Sun. As such Venus Sun

> conjunction is not bad,

> > unless Venus is combust.

> >

> > However there are a lot of other factors such as -

> Chara Karakatava,

> > retrogression, lordship, rashi placement, house

> placement etc - that

> > need to be considered before arriving at a

> conclusion. In short, no

> > dictum can be applied in isolation.

> >

> > Hope this helps.

> >

> > Warm regards,

> > Pranav

> >

> > */shobha S <shobhas60 >/* wrote:

> >

> > Respected Pranav,

> > Namaskar.

> > So VEN is under curse because it is with SUN

> (malefic) my point

> > was that VEN is karaka for marriage and with

> SUN, must be good

> > since SUN is benefic for marriage (and hence

> for VEN i assumed).

> > But i guess

> >

> > */Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51@

> <http://>>/* wrote:

> >

> > !Om Gurave Namah!

> >

> > Curse(s) and marriage are two independent

> things. For purpose

> > of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet.

> however, for purpose of

> > marriage, Sun unless debilitated is not

> considered a malefic.

> >

> > Hope that helps.

> >

> > warm regards,

> > Pranav

> >

> >

> > Respected Samir,

> > Is SUN considerred as malefic when it

> comes to marriage?

> > Shobha

> >

> > */Samir Shah <solaris.smoke@ gmail.com

> > <http://gmail.com>>/* wrote:

> >

> > || hare rÄma kṛṣṇa ||

> > Dear Shobha, Namaskar

> >

> > Bear in mind that Rahu has graha

> dristi on the second

> > house from it. The sun itself is

> also a malefic.

> > This is why Venus is under a curse

> in the chart.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Samir

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > shobha S wrote:

> >> Respected Pranav,

> >> I am trying to understand why

> VEN, MER and SUN are in

> >> curse? Pardon me for asking

> basics.

> >> I though if a planet is

> associated with two or more

> >> malefic or has graha dristi then

> it is under curse.

> >> Like JUP in this chart is indeed

> under curse.

> >>

> >> MER is exalted so debiliated VEN

> should have neecha

> >> bhanga, shouldn't it?

> >> I am learning so please explain

> your analysis.

> >> Shobha

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________

> _________ _________ __

> >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the

> best spam protection

> > around

> > http://mail.

> <http://>

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ __

> >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> protection around

> > http://mail. <http://>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> protection around

> >

> >

>

>

hare rama krsna

Dear Srividya, Namaskar

Then Moon will help a lot. For marriage see Tithi, Upapada and Navamsa

especially.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru;

Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com

Dear Sir,

Namaskar. What if Sun-Venus conjoin in 11th house

aspected by Moon from 5th house. Is the combination

still not good?

Regards,

Srividya

--- Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme (AT) wp (DOT) pl> wrote:

> *hare rama krsna*

> Dear Michael , Namaskar

>

> For marriage its very good giving stable

> relationship. For house it can

> be not so, depending on rescuing graha. So for Su+Ve

> (with no other

> grahas), position of Moon wil be important.

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> SJC Jyotish Guru;

> email: rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

> > Hare Rama Krsna ||

> >

> > Dear Pranav,

> >

> > Just wanted to mention that Sun and Venus are

> naturally inimical to

> > each other and their conjunction in a sign can

> destroy the house they

> > are placed in, which is contrary to the

> combination being 'not bad'.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Michal

> >

> >

> > Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51 >

> >

> > Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:42:47 AM

> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mars in the seventh

> House in Chandra Kundli

> >

> > !Om Gurave Namah!

> >

> >

> > Venus is under curse because it is aspected (graha

> dhristi) by

> > Rahu and is conjoined Sun. As such Venus Sun

> conjunction is not bad,

> > unless Venus is combust.

> >

> > However there are a lot of other factors such as -

> Chara Karakatava,

> > retrogression, lordship, rashi placement, house

> placement etc - that

> > need to be considered before arriving at a

> conclusion. In short, no

> > dictum can be applied in isolation.

> >

> > Hope this helps.

> >

> > Warm regards,

> > Pranav

> >

> >

> > Respected Pranav,

> > Namaskar.

> > So VEN is under curse because it is with SUN

> (malefic) my point

> > was that VEN is karaka for marriage and with

> SUN, must be good

> > since SUN is benefic for marriage (and hence

> for VEN i assumed).

> > But i guess

> >

> > */Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51@

> <http://>>/*

wrote:

> >

> > !Om Gurave Namah!

> >

> > Curse(s) and marriage are two independent

> things. For purpose

> > of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet.

> however, for purpose of

> > marriage, Sun unless debilitated is not

> considered a malefic.

> >

> > Hope that helps.

> >

> > warm regards,

> > Pranav

> >

> >

> > Respected Samir,

> > Is SUN considerred as malefic when it

> comes to marriage?

> > Shobha

> >

> > */Samir Shah <solaris.smoke@ gmail.com

> > <http://gmail.com>>/*

wrote:

> >

> > || hare rÄma kṛṣṇa ||

> > Dear Shobha, Namaskar

> >

> > Bear in mind that Rahu has graha

> dristi on the second

> > house from it. The sun itself is

> also a malefic.

> > This is why Venus is under a curse

> in the chart.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Samir

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > shobha S wrote:

> >> Respected Pranav,

> >> I am trying to understand why

> VEN, MER and SUN are in

> >> curse? Pardon me for asking

> basics.

> >> I though if a planet is

> associated with two or more

> >> malefic or has graha dristi then

> it is under curse.

> >> Like JUP in this chart is indeed

> under curse.

> >>

> >> MER is exalted so debiliated VEN

> should have neecha

> >> bhanga, shouldn't it?

> >> I am learning so please explain

> your analysis.

> >> Shobha

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________

> _________ _________ __

> >

> > Tired of spam? Mail has the

> best spam protection

> > around

> <http://>

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________

> _________ __

> >

> protection around

<http://>

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> protection around

> >

> >

>

>

Dear Sir,

Thank you.

Regards,

Srividya

--- Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:

> *hare rama krsna*

> Dear Srividya, Namaskar

>

> Then Moon will help a lot. For marriage see Tithi,

> Upapada and Navamsa

> especially.

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> SJC Jyotish Guru;

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > Namaskar. What if Sun-Venus conjoin in 11th house

> > aspected by Moon from 5th house. Is the

> combination

> > still not good?

> > Regards,

> > Srividya

> >

> > --- Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme

> <starsuponme%40wp.pl>> wrote:

> >

> > > *hare rama krsna*

> > > Dear Michael , Namaskar

> > >

> > > For marriage its very good giving stable

> > > relationship. For house it can

> > > be not so, depending on rescuing graha. So for

> Su+Ve

> > > (with no other

> > > grahas), position of Moon wil be important.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > SJC Jyotish Guru;

> > > email: rafal

> <rafal%40rohinaa.com>

> > > Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com

> <http://rohinaa.com>

> > > > Hare Rama Krsna ||

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pranav,

> > > >

> > > > Just wanted to mention that Sun and Venus are

> > > naturally inimical to

> > > > each other and their conjunction in a sign can

> > > destroy the house they

> > > > are placed in, which is contrary to the

> > > combination being 'not bad'.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Michal

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51

> > <sushmagupta51%40>>

> > > >

> > <%40>

> > > > Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:42:47 AM

> > > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mars in the

> seventh

> > > House in Chandra Kundli

> > > >

> > > > !Om Gurave Namah!

> > > >

> > > > Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar!

> > > >

> > > > Venus is under curse because it is aspected

> (graha

> > > dhristi) by

> > > > Rahu and is conjoined Sun. As such Venus Sun

> > > conjunction is not bad,

> > > > unless Venus is combust.

> > > >

> > > > However there are a lot of other factors such

> as -

> > > Chara Karakatava,

> > > > retrogression, lordship, rashi placement,

> house

> > > placement etc - that

> > > > need to be considered before arriving at a

> > > conclusion. In short, no

> > > > dictum can be applied in isolation.

> > > >

> > > > Hope this helps.

> > > >

> > > > Warm regards,

> > > > Pranav

> > > >

> > > > */shobha S <shobhas60 >/* wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Respected Pranav,

> > > > Namaskar.

> > > > So VEN is under curse because it is with SUN

> > > (malefic) my point

> > > > was that VEN is karaka for marriage and with

> > > SUN, must be good

> > > > since SUN is benefic for marriage (and hence

> > > for VEN i assumed).

> > > > But i guess

> > > >

> > > > */Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51@

> > > <http:// <http://>>>/* wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Curse(s) and marriage are two independent

> > > things. For purpose

> > > > of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet.

> > > however, for purpose of

> > > > marriage, Sun unless debilitated is not

> > > considered a malefic.

> > > >

> > > > Hope that helps.

> > > >

> > > > warm regards,

> > > > Pranav

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Samir,

> > > > Is SUN considerred as malefic when it

> > > comes to marriage?

> > > > Shobha

> > > >

> > > > */Samir Shah <solaris.smoke@ gmail.com

> > > > <http://gmail.com <http://gmail.com>>>/*

> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > || hare rÄ?ma ká¹>á¹£á¹++a ||

> > > > Dear Shobha, Namaskar

> > > >

> > > > Bear in mind that Rahu has graha

> > > dristi on the second

> > > > house from it. The sun itself is

> > > also a malefic.

> > > > This is why Venus is under a curse

> > > in the chart.

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Samir

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > shobha S wrote:

> > > >> Respected Pranav,

> > > >> I am trying to understand why

> > > VEN, MER and SUN are in

> > > >> curse? Pardon me for asking

> > > basics.

> > > >> I though if a planet is

> > > associated with two or more

> > > >> malefic or has graha dristi then

> > > it is under curse.

> > > >> Like JUP in this chart is indeed

> > > under curse.

> > > >>

> > > >> MER is exalted so debiliated VEN

> > > should have neecha

> > > >> bhanga, shouldn't it?

> > > >> I am learning so please explain

> > > your analysis.

> > > >> Shobha

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________

> > > _________ _________ __

> > > >

> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the

> > > best spam protection

> > > > around

> > > > http://mail.

> > > <http:// <http://>>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________

> > > _________ __

> > > >

> > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

> > > protection around

> > > > http://mail. <http://

> <http://>>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

>

> > > >

> > > protection around

> > > > <>

> > > >

> > >

>

=== message truncated ===

, Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme

wrote:

>

> *hare rama krsna*

>

> Then Moon will help a lot. For marriage see Tithi, Upapada and

Navamsa

> especially.

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> SJC Jyotish Guru;

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > aspected by Moon from 5th house. Is the combination

> > still not good?

> > Regards,

> > Srividya

> >

> > --- Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme <starsuponme%40wp.pl>>

wrote:

> >

> > > *hare rama krsna*

> > >

> > > be not so, depending on rescuing graha. So for Su+Ve

> > > (with no other

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > SJC Jyotish Guru;

> > > email: rafal <rafal%40rohinaa.com>

<http://rohinaa.com>

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pranav,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Michal

> > > >

> > > >

> > <sushmagupta51%40>>

> > > >

> > <%40>

> > > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mars in the seventh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Venus is under curse because it is aspected (graha

> > > dhristi) by

> > > >

> > > > However there are a lot of other factors such as -

> > > Chara Karakatava,

> > > > retrogression, lordship, rashi placement, house

> > > >

> > > > Hope this helps.

> > > >

> > > > Warm regards,

> > > > Pranav

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Namaskar.

> > > (malefic) my point

> > > SUN, must be good

> > > > But i guess

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hope that helps.

> > > >

> > > > warm regards,

> > > > Pranav

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Samir,

> > > comes to marriage?

> > > > Shobha

> > > >

> > > > <http://gmail.com <http://gmail.com>>>/* wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > also a malefic.

> > > in the chart.

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Samir

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > shobha S wrote:

> > > basics.

> > > it is under curse.

> > > under curse.

> > > >>

> > > should have neecha

> > > your analysis.

> > > >> Shobha

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > around

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > _________ __

> > > >

> > > protection around

> > > > http://mail. <http:// <http://>>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > protection around

> > > > <>

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > <>

> >

> >

>

Hare Krishna,

I have mars in 7th house kanya with moon. I can't say my marriage has

been bad.

My daughter has venus and sun in vrishabha rashi her 11th house, sun

as 2nd lord dhanadhipati , her lagna being karkataka, and venus being

4th and 11th lord, moon aspecting it from kumbha rashi,her eighth

house, I thought this combination was a good one, inspite of sun

being a natural malefic.

regards,

yogabandhu- In , Rafal Gendarz

<starsuponme wrote:

>

> *hare rama krsna*

>

> Then Moon will help a lot. For marriage see Tithi, Upapada and

Navamsa

> especially.

>

> Regards,

> Rafal Gendarz

> SJC Jyotish Guru;

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> >

> > aspected by Moon from 5th house. Is the combination

> > still not good?

> > Regards,

> > Srividya

> >

> > --- Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme <starsuponme%40wp.pl>>

wrote:

> >

> > > *hare rama krsna*

> > >

> > > be not so, depending on rescuing graha. So for Su+Ve

> > > (with no other

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > SJC Jyotish Guru;

> > > email: rafal <rafal%40rohinaa.com>

<http://rohinaa.com>

> > > >

> > > > Dear Pranav,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Michal

> > > >

> > > >

> > <sushmagupta51%40>>

> > > >

> > <%40>

> > > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mars in the seventh

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Venus is under curse because it is aspected (graha

> > > dhristi) by

> > > >

> > > > However there are a lot of other factors such as -

> > > Chara Karakatava,

> > > > retrogression, lordship, rashi placement, house

> > > >

> > > > Hope this helps.

> > > >

> > > > Warm regards,

> > > > Pranav

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Namaskar.

> > > (malefic) my point

> > > SUN, must be good

> > > > But i guess

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hope that helps.

> > > >

> > > > warm regards,

> > > > Pranav

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Respected Samir,

> > > comes to marriage?

> > > > Shobha

> > > >

> > > > <http://gmail.com <http://gmail.com>>>/* wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > also a malefic.

> > > in the chart.

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Samir

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > shobha S wrote:

> > > basics.

> > > it is under curse.

> > > under curse.

> > > >>

> > > should have neecha

> > > your analysis.

> > > >> Shobha

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > around

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > _________ __

> > > >

> > > protection around

> > > > http://mail. <http:// <http://>>

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > protection around

> > > > <>

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > <>

> >

> >

>

What should be the analysis if Mars is in 7th house

Aries. Libra is the lagna.

I have this case in my child. birth date 02-July-2007

time-14:08 place- mysore

Regards

Prasad

--- " ash.rsh55 " <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna,

> I have mars in 7th house kanya with moon. I can't

> say my marriage has

> been bad.

> My daughter has venus and sun in vrishabha rashi

> her 11th house, sun

> as 2nd lord dhanadhipati , her lagna being

> karkataka, and venus being

> 4th and 11th lord, moon aspecting it from kumbha

> rashi,her eighth

> house, I thought this combination was a good one,

> inspite of sun

> being a natural malefic.

> regards,

> yogabandhu- In , Rafal

> Gendarz

> <starsuponme wrote:

> >

> > *hare rama krsna*

> > Dear Srividya, Namaskar

> >

> > Then Moon will help a lot. For marriage see Tithi,

> Upapada and

> Navamsa

> > especially.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rafal Gendarz

> > SJC Jyotish Guru;

> > email: rafal

> > Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > Namaskar. What if Sun-Venus conjoin in 11th

> house

> > > aspected by Moon from 5th house. Is the

> combination

> > > still not good?

> > > Regards,

> > > Srividya

> > >

> > > --- Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme

> <starsuponme%40wp.pl>>

> wrote:

> > >

> > > > *hare rama krsna*

> > > > Dear Michael , Namaskar

> > > >

> > > > For marriage its very good giving stable

> > > > relationship. For house it can

> > > > be not so, depending on rescuing graha. So for

> Su+Ve

> > > > (with no other

> > > > grahas), position of Moon wil be important.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > > SJC Jyotish Guru;

> > > > email: rafal <rafal%40rohinaa.com>

> > > > Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.com

> <http://rohinaa.com>

> > > > > Hare Rama Krsna ||

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Pranav,

> > > > >

> > > > > Just wanted to mention that Sun and Venus

> are

> > > > naturally inimical to

> > > > > each other and their conjunction in a sign

> can

> > > > destroy the house they

> > > > > are placed in, which is contrary to the

> > > > combination being 'not bad'.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Michal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51

> > > <sushmagupta51%40>>

> > > > >

> > > <%40>

> > > > > Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:42:47 AM

> > > > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mars in the

> seventh

> > > > House in Chandra Kundli

> > > > >

> > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Shobha ji, Namaskar!

> > > > >

> > > > > Venus is under curse because it is aspected

> (graha

> > > > dhristi) by

> > > > > Rahu and is conjoined Sun. As such Venus Sun

> > > > conjunction is not bad,

> > > > > unless Venus is combust.

> > > > >

> > > > > However there are a lot of other factors

> such as -

> > > > Chara Karakatava,

> > > > > retrogression, lordship, rashi placement,

> house

> > > > placement etc - that

> > > > > need to be considered before arriving at a

> > > > conclusion. In short, no

> > > > > dictum can be applied in isolation.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope this helps.

> > > > >

> > > > > Warm regards,

> > > > > Pranav

> > > > >

> > > > > */shobha S <shobhas60 >/* wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Pranav,

> > > > > Namaskar.

> > > > > So VEN is under curse because it is with SUN

> > > > (malefic) my point

> > > > > was that VEN is karaka for marriage and with

> > > > SUN, must be good

> > > > > since SUN is benefic for marriage (and hence

> > > > for VEN i assumed).

> > > > > But i guess

> > > > >

> > > > > */Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51@

> > > > <http:// <http://>>>/*

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Curse(s) and marriage are two independent

> > > > things. For purpose

> > > > > of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet.

> > > > however, for purpose of

> > > > > marriage, Sun unless debilitated is not

> > > > considered a malefic.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope that helps.

> > > > >

> > > > > warm regards,

> > > > > Pranav

> > > > >

> > > > > */shobha S <shobhas60 >/* wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Samir,

> > > > > Is SUN considerred as malefic when it

> > > > comes to marriage?

> > > > > Shobha

> > > > >

> > > > > */Samir Shah <solaris.smoke@ gmail.com

> > > > > <http://gmail.com <http://gmail.com>>>/*

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > || hare rÄ?ma ká¹>á¹£á¹++a ||

> > > > > Dear Shobha, Namaskar

> > > > >

> > > > > Bear in mind that Rahu has graha

> > > > dristi on the second

> > > > > house from it. The sun itself is

> > > > also a malefic.

> > > > > This is why Venus is under a curse

> > > > in the chart.

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Samir

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > shobha S wrote:

> > > > >> Respected Pranav,

> > > > >> I am trying to understand why

> > > > VEN, MER and SUN are in

> > > > >> curse? Pardon me for asking

> > > > basics.

> > > > >> I though if a planet is

> > > > associated with two or more

> > > > >> malefic or has graha dristi then

> > > > it is under curse.

> > > > >> Like JUP in this chart is indeed

> > > > under curse.

> > > > >>

> > > > >> MER is exalted so debiliated VEN

> > > > should have neecha

> > > > >> bhanga, shouldn't it?

> > > > >> I am learning so please explain

> > > > your analysis.

> > > > >> Shobha

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________

> > > > _________ _________ __

> > > > >

> > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the

> > > > best spam protection

> > > > > around

>

=== message truncated ===

hare rama krsna

Dear Prasad , Namaskar

Here Mangal is aspecting Shukra which is with Shani. This is saapa as

8L and AK are involved. As Shukra

is in Meenaamsa freedom can be obstructed due to this, and there will

be problems in maritial life as the

same Mangal is aspecting 8 from KL and Badhaksthan. Mangal is

furthermore debilitated in D9 altough

Mo and Sa are in kendra in D1. Remedy lies in worshipping Bhuvaneshvari

/ Parvati.

Regards,

Rafal Gendarz

Sri Jagannath Center Guru

Consultations & Articles:

http://rohinaa.com

PRASAD BR napisał(a):

What should be the analysis if Mars is in 7th house

Aries. Libra is the lagna.

I have this case in my child. birth date 02-July-2007

time-14:08 place- mysore

Regards

Prasad

--- "ash.rsh55" <ash.rsh55 (AT) (DOT)

com> wrote:

>

> Hare Krishna,

> I have mars in 7th house kanya with moon. I can't

> say my marriage has

> been bad.

> My daughter has venus and sun in vrishabha rashi

> her 11th house, sun

> as 2nd lord dhanadhipati , her lagna being

> karkataka, and venus being

> 4th and 11th lord, moon aspecting it from kumbha

> rashi,her eighth

> house, I thought this combination was a good one,

> inspite of sun

> being a natural malefic.

> regards,

> yogabandhu- In @

. com, Rafal

> Gendarz

> <starsuponme@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > *hare rama krsna*

> > Dear Srividya, Namaskar

> >

> > Then Moon will help a lot. For marriage see Tithi,

> Upapada and

> Navamsa

> > especially.

> >

> > Regards,

> > Rafal Gendarz

> > SJC Jyotish Guru;

> > email: rafal

> > Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa.

com

> > >

> > > Dear Sir,

> > >

> > > Namaskar. What if Sun-Venus conjoin in 11th

> house

> > > aspected by Moon from 5th house. Is the

> combination

> > > still not good?

> > > Regards,

> > > Srividya

> > >

> > > --- Rafal Gendarz <starsuponme@ ...

> <starsuponme %40wp.pl> >

> wrote:

> > >

> > > > *hare rama krsna*

> > > > Dear Michael , Namaskar

> > > >

> > > > For marriage its very good giving stable

> > > > relationship. For house it can

> > > > be not so, depending on rescuing graha. So for

> Su+Ve

> > > > (with no other

> > > > grahas), position of Moon wil be important.

> > > >

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Rafal Gendarz

> > > > SJC Jyotish Guru;

> > > > email: rafal <rafal% 40rohinaa.

com>

> > > > Articles & Consultations: http://rohinaa. com

> <http://rohinaa. com>

> > > > > Hare Rama Krsna ||

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Pranav,

> > > > >

> > > > > Just wanted to mention that Sun and Venus

> are

> > > > naturally inimical to

> > > > > each other and their conjunction in a sign

> can

> > > > destroy the house they

> > > > > are placed in, which is contrary to the

> > > > combination being 'not bad'.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Michal

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51@ ...

> > > <sushmagupta 51%40. com>>

> > > > > @

. com

> > > <srijagannat h%40. com>

> > > > > Wednesday, October 24, 2007 6:42:47 AM

> > > > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Mars in the

> seventh

> > > > House in Chandra Kundli

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Venus is under curse because it is aspected

> (graha

> > > > dhristi) by

> > > > > Rahu and is conjoined Sun. As such Venus Sun

> > > > conjunction is not bad,

> > > > > unless Venus is combust.

> > > > >

> > > > > However there are a lot of other factors

> such as -

> > > > Chara Karakatava,

> > > > > retrogression, lordship, rashi placement,

> house

> > > > placement etc - that

> > > > > need to be considered before arriving at a

> > > > conclusion. In short, no

> > > > > dictum can be applied in isolation.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope this helps.

> > > > >

> > > > > Warm regards,

> > > > > Pranav

> > > > >

> > > > > */shobha S <shobhas60 >/*

wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Respected Pranav,

> > > > > Namaskar.

> > > > > So VEN is under curse because it is with SUN

> > > > (malefic) my point

> > > > > was that VEN is karaka for marriage and with

> > > > SUN, must be good

> > > > > since SUN is benefic for marriage (and hence

> > > > for VEN i assumed).

> > > > > But i guess

> > > > >

> > > > > */Pranav Gupta <sushmagupta51@

> > > > <http://. com

<http://. com>>>/*

> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Curse(s) and marriage are two independent

> > > > things. For purpose

> > > > > of Curse, Sun is a malefic planet.

> > > > however, for purpose of

> > > > > marriage, Sun unless debilitated is not

> > > > considered a malefic.

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope that helps.

> > > > >

> > > > > warm regards,

> > > > > Pranav

> > > > >

> > > > > */shobha S <shobhas60 >/*

wrote:

> > > > >