Just Chillz: It's Different

Enter your email address:

The Drinking Problem

Work Attitude

Another Example, Doc?

Black Eye

The Drinking Problem

Posted: 19 Jan 2010 09:57 AM PST

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Work Attitude

Posted: 19 Jan 2010 09:47 AM PST

An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. He told his employer-contractor of his plans to leave the house-building business and live a more leisurely life with his wife enjoying his extended family. He would miss the paycheck, but he needed to retire. They could get by. The contractor was sorry...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Another Example, Doc?

Posted: 19 Jan 2010 09:45 AM PST

"Would you mind telling me, Doctor," Bob asked, "how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?" "Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask him a simple question which everyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track." ...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Black Eye

Posted: 19 Jan 2010 09:43 AM PST

Three women are talking about their boyfriends. "It's funny," says Samantha, "Peter's balls are always cold as ice when I'm giving him a blow job!" "You know what?" replies Jenny, "It's exactly the same with my Richard!" They turn to the third girl. "That's disgusting! I never put his ...[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]

Email delivery powered by Google

Google Inc., 20 West Kinzie, Chicago IL USA 60610

Enter your email address: