IndiaDivine.org

To Mr. Anurag Sharma ji.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Prasannan,

Namaskar.

Many esteemed Gurus, scholars, students and spiritually oriented people in this Group frequently discuss charts with a view to extending Jyotish awareness.

Regarding marriage in your chart, some features should be noted. The 7th House has exalted Venus, 12th Lord Sun and the 3rd Lord Ketu. The Shatru Vara combination of Sun and Venus also affects the vitality of the 7th House.

The Upapada is in the 12th House from the Arudha Lagna. Moon in Upapada is under quite a serious curse in the 2nd House. It is aspected by Rahu, Saturn and Mars. The fact that it happens in the 2nd House conjoined Upapada it shows that some mental pressures in the form of illusion, doubt, melancholy, irritation and rage shall beset the mind. The retrogression of Saturn would have denied relief through remedial measures but it is also the Mantresh/ 5th Lord and remedial measures will work.

The Moon is the more serious curse but the primary Curse is Kalatra Shrapa, formed by the affliction of exalted Venus by Sun, Ketu and Rahu. Both curses are linked as they include the impact on marriage. It was stated in Sanjay Ji's paper that only the primary curse needs to be remedied and therefore, remedial measures should be performed for the Kalatra Shrapa.

You should help a poor couple get married, donate a bed for their matrimonial home and also donate idols of Lakshmi-Narayana to the temple on Friday. The Lord of the 7th House is also the Karaka of the 2nd House and its propitiation can aid combating the Shrapas.

You can do Malas of:

'Om Bhur Bhuvah Swah Saambasadaashivaaya Namah'

Start with 1 Mala a day and do 10 Malas if you can.

The first Upapada is unlikely to culminate into marriage as it is in the 12th House from the AL and the lord is under a curse as well. The 2nd Upapada is also not trouble free as the Curse of Venus assails it. The problem is not limited to that. Venus is also in the 12th House in Navamsha.

The Prashna shows you are on your 3rd UL.(April 18, 2007; 16:36:02; Dehradun, India.)

As the natal 7th Lord in the 10th conjoined A7 forms Jara Yoga, this is not unlikely. The 7th House in Navamsha has Neecha Surya with Ketu. The problems in the first and second serious relationships can be seen from the 7th and 2nd Houses in the Navamsha. Venus as the lord of both in the 12th from Navamsha shows possibility of both relationships not working out.

Fasting on Friday will strengthen the possibility of marriage. There is Dwirdwadasha relationship between the 3rd UL and AL and also the AL lord and 3rd UL Lord but this might be worked out with Upaya.

I hope you will see auspicious results in these directions after performing the remedial measures.

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In , Prasannan Krishnasharma <prasannank wrote:>> Hello Mr.Anurag Sharma ji,> I have been following your forum regularly and its great to see how you analyze and help people . It would be greatly appreciated if you can analyze my chart and tell me details about my future , yoga's if any and marriage part as I need help...> > D.O.B : 27th March 1978> T.O.B : 18:31> P.O.B : Chennai(Madras) , India> > Thanks> Prasannan> Be good! do good !! Dream good !!!! and keep going great!!!! > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 > Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:21:39 PM> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear Sunil,> I recall seeing this chart for Mr. Bachchan. This is probably the correct chart. Just looking at the Navamsha chart, some rectification might be required to get Venus in the Lagna. That might make better sense considering his cinematic genius and popularity.> The 8th House Yoga will be of a different nature than that in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, so maybe that could be discussed at another time.> Regards,> Anurag Sharma> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Om krishna guru,> > > > dear anurag ji,> > > > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i> > hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i hav> > seen is of the same date.> > > > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i> > think one hr war time adjustment is there)> > > > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> > > > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992 at> > 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and> > discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate if u> > could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body .Also> > sani in own house makar rasi.> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> > <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > > > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post it;> > > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be formed> > as> > > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with> > Rashi> > > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, if> > one> > > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there is> > > Rashi Drishti.> > >> > > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Anurag Sharma> > >> > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > om krishna guru,> > > >> > > > dear anuragji,> > > >> > > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh bachan> > > is-> > > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how can it> > > be> > > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > > >> > > > regds sunil nair .> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > >> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bojan,> > > > >> > > > > Namaskar.> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> > House> > > > and> > > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author on> > > the> > > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > beautifully> > > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> > query> > > > put> > > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said Dr.> > > > Raman> > > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-Chandra> > > > Yoga> > > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> > flew> > > > all> > > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > > > Magazine> > > > > also became a great success.> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most popular> > cine> > > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > Bachchan> > > > was> > > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji said he> > > had> > > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay the> > > > rent.> > > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies a> > > > unique> > > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > > >> > > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th Houses)> > > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > delayed> > > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great initial> > > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > >> > > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very best> > > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited to> > the> > > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > > > immensely> > > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the Yoga> > in> > > > the> > > > > 10th House.> > > > >> > > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished so> > > much,> > > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> > well> > > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > esoteric> > > > > traditions.> > > > >> > > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;> > > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > > >> > > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> > other> > > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must be> > > seen> > > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> > ourely> > > > in> > > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics in> > > the> > > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > >> > > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in both,> > > > then> > > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge the> > > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > >> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > > Pranav> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > > > works, and> > > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > > > some valued> > > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > > > course> > > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > ______________________\> > \> > > \> > > > \> > > > > ____________> > > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Hello Dear Anurag ji,

I really appreciate your help , it is really kind of you to analyze my chart and help me with remedial measures, I am going to start working on remedial measures at the earliest, if you would not mind, can you please analyze about my career and suggest a good field for me, I have been going over a period of slow down for quite some time ..

D.O.B : 27th March 1978 T.O.B : 18:31 P.O.B : Chennai(Madras) , India

Thanks

Best

Prasannan

Be good! do good !! Dream good !!!! and keep going great!!!!

Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:32:42 AM[Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Mr. Anurag Sharma ji.....

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Prasannan,

Namaskar.

Many esteemed Gurus, scholars, students and spiritually oriented people in this Group frequently discuss charts with a view to extending Jyotish awareness.

Regarding marriage in your chart, some features should be noted. The 7th House has exalted Venus, 12th Lord Sun and the 3rd Lord Ketu. The Shatru Vara combination of Sun and Venus also affects the vitality of the 7th House.

The Upapada is in the 12th House from the Arudha Lagna. Moon in Upapada is under quite a serious curse in the 2nd House. It is aspected by Rahu, Saturn and Mars. The fact that it happens in the 2nd House conjoined Upapada it shows that some mental pressures in the form of illusion, doubt, melancholy, irritation and rage shall beset the mind. The retrogression of Saturn would have denied relief through remedial measures but it is also the Mantresh/ 5th Lord and remedial measures will work.

The Moon is the more serious curse but the primary Curse is Kalatra Shrapa, formed by the affliction of exalted Venus by Sun, Ketu and Rahu. Both curses are linked as they include the impact on marriage. It was stated in Sanjay Ji's paper that only the primary curse needs to be remedied and therefore, remedial measures should be performed for the Kalatra Shrapa.

You should help a poor couple get married, donate a bed for their matrimonial home and also donate idols of Lakshmi-Narayana to the temple on Friday. The Lord of the 7th House is also the Karaka of the 2nd House and its propitiation can aid combating the Shrapas.

You can do Malas of:

The first Upapada is unlikely to culminate into marriage as it is in the 12th House from the AL and the lord is under a curse as well. The 2nd Upapada is also not trouble free as the Curse of Venus assails it. The problem is not limited to that. Venus is also in the 12th House in Navamsha.

The Prashna shows you are on your 3rd UL.(April 18, 2007; 16:36:02; Dehradun, India.)

As the natal 7th Lord in the 10th conjoined A7 forms Jara Yoga, this is not unlikely. The 7th House in Navamsha has Neecha Surya with Ketu. The problems in the first and second serious relationships can be seen from the 7th and 2nd Houses in the Navamsha. Venus as the lord of both in the 12th from Navamsha shows possibility of both relationships not working out.

Fasting on Friday will strengthen the possibility of marriage. There is Dwirdwadasha relationship between the 3rd UL and AL and also the AL lord and 3rd UL Lord but this might be worked out with Upaya.

I hope you will see auspicious results in these directions after performing the remedial measures.

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In , Prasannan Krishnasharma <prasannank wrote:>> Hello Mr.Anurag Sharma ji,> I have been following your forum regularly and its great to see how you analyze and help people . It would be greatly appreciated if you can analyze my chart and tell me details about my future , yoga's if any and marriage part as I need help...> > D.O.B : 27th March 1978> T.O.B : 18:31> P.O.B : Chennai(Madras) , India> > Thanks> Prasannan> Be good! do good !! Dream good !!!! and keep going great!!!! > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 > Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:21:39 PM>

Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear Sunil,> I recall seeing this chart for Mr. Bachchan. This is probably the correct chart. Just looking at the Navamsha chart, some rectification might be required to get Venus in the Lagna. That might make better sense considering his cinematic genius and popularity.> The 8th House Yoga will be of a different nature than that in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, so maybe that could be discussed at another time.> Regards,> Anurag Sharma> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > > > Om krishna guru,> > > > dear anurag ji,> > > > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i> > hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all

datas i hav> > seen is of the same date.> > > > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i> > think one hr war time adjustment is there)> > > > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> > > > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992 at> > 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and> > discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate if u> > could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body .Also> > sani in own house makar rasi.> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> > <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > > > > > , "Anurag Sharma">

> anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post it;> > > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be formed> > as> > > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with> > Rashi> > > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, if> > one> > > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there is> > > Rashi Drishti.> > >> > > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Anurag Sharma> > >> > >

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > om krishna guru,> > > >> > > > dear anuragji,> > > >> > > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh bachan> > > is-> > > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how can it> > > be> > > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > > >> > > > regds sunil nair .> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > >

> anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > >> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bojan,> > > > >> > > > > Namaskar.> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> > House> > > > and> > > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author on> > > the> > > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > beautifully> > > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> > query> > > > put> > > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said Dr.>

> > > Raman> > > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-Chandra> > > > Yoga> > > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> > flew> > > > all> > > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > > > Magazine> > > > > also became a great success.> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most popular> > cine> > > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > Bachchan> > > > was> > > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji said he> > > had> > > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay the> > > > rent.> >

> > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies a> > > > unique> > > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > > >> > > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th Houses)> > > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > delayed> > > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great initial> > > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > >> > > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very best> > > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited to> > the> > > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > > > immensely> > > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame

and Karma came out of the Yoga> > in> > > > the> > > > > 10th House.> > > > >> > > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished so> > > much,> > > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> > well> > > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > esoteric> > > > > traditions.> > > > >> > > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;> > > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > > >> > > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> > other> > > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must be> > > seen> > > > > and they will

show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> > ourely> > > > in> > > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics in> > > the> > > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > >> > > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in both,> > > > then> > > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge the> > > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes,> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > >> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@>

> > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > >

> > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.>

> > > > > >> > > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > > Pranav> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > > > works, and> > > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > > > some valued> > > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > >

> > > course> > > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > > > and that

of Dr.> > > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan

Vidakovic> > > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > ______________________\> > \> > > \> > > > \> > > > > ____________> > > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > > > > Tired of spam? Mail has the best spam

protection around > >

Ahhh...imagining that irresistible "new car" smell? Check out

new cars at Autos.

Guest guest

Namskar

Anurag ji

Your prashna

chart revealing whole story.. in horary chart the moon in 8th in

marna karka sathana and aspected by shani ….the 7th and hora lord Jupiter (retro) in MKS having 6/8 position from moon … so there

is dull chance of early marriage … more

when moon in 6/8 in the prashna for marriage it give widow hood around 8th

year from the date of marriage …

other difficulty can

be calculated from the chart of the native

second from UL is neecha in neecha navmansh….

2. According

to parshna marga sun venus in 7th house creates problem in married

life … so remedy should strongly be followed by the native to avoid all this ….

Regard

Amit

puri

On 18 Apr 2007 04:36:49 -0700, Anurag Sharma <anuraagsharma27 wrote:

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Prasannan,

Namaskar.

You can do Malas of:

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In , Prasannan Krishnasharma <prasannank wrote:>> Hello Mr.Anurag Sharma ji,> I have been following your forum regularly and its great to see how you analyze and help people . It would be greatly appreciated if you can analyze my chart and tell me details about my future , yoga's if any and marriage part as I need help...

> > D.O.B : 27th March 1978> T.O.B : 18:31> P.O.B : Chennai(Madras) , India> > Thanks> Prasannan> Be good! do good !! Dream good !!!! and keep going great!!!! > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 > Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:21:39 PM

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear Sunil,> I recall seeing this chart for Mr. Bachchan. This is probably the correct chart. Just looking at the Navamsha chart, some rectification might be required to get Venus in the Lagna. That might make better sense considering his cinematic genius and popularity.

> The 8th House Yoga will be of a different nature than that in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, so maybe that could be discussed at another time.> Regards,> Anurag Sharma>

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > , " astro_tellerkerala " astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >> > > > Om krishna guru,> > > > dear anurag ji,> > > > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i> > hav,one frnd sent me this.May

be time may differ but all datas i hav> > seen is of the same date.> > > > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i> > think one hr war time adjustment is there)

> > > > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> > > > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992 at> > 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and

> > discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate if u> > could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body .Also> > sani in own house makar rasi.> > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > http://www.indiamar

t.com/Vedic Astrology/> > <

http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > > > > >

, " Anurag Sharma " > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > >> > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|

> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post it;> > > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be formed

> > as> > > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with> > Rashi> > > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, if> > one

> > > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there is> > > Rashi Drishti.> > >> > > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.

> > >> > > Regards,> > >> > > Anurag Sharma> > >> > >

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > , " astro_tellerkerala "

> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > om krishna guru,> > > >> > > > dear anuragji,> > > >> > > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th

> > > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh bachan> > > is-> > > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how can it> > > be

> > > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > > >> > > > regds sunil nair .> > > >> > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > >

> > > >> > > > , " Anurag Sharma " > > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > >> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > >> > > > > Dear Bojan,

> > > > >> > > > > Namaskar.> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> > House> > > > and

> > > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author on> > > the> > > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > beautifully

> > > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> > query> > > > put> > > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said Dr.

> > > > Raman> > > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-Chandra> > > > Yoga> > > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he

> > flew> > > > all> > > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > > > Magazine> > > > > also became a great success.

> > > > >> > > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most popular> > cine> > > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.

> > Bachchan> > > > was> > > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji said he> > > had> > > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay the

> > > > rent.> > > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies a> > > > unique> > > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.

> > > > >> > > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th Houses)> > > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > delayed

> > > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great initial> > > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > >> > > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very best

> > > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited to> > the> > > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > > > immensely

> > > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the Yoga> > in> > > > the> > > > > 10th House.> > > > >> > > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished so

> > > much,> > > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> > well> > > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of

> > esoteric> > > > > traditions.> > > > >> > > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;> > > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.

> > > > >> > > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> > other> > > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must be

> > > seen> > > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> > ourely> > > > in> > > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics in

> > > the> > > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > >> > > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in both,> > > > then

> > > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge the> > > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > >> > > > > Best wishes,

> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > >> > > > >

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

, Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to

> > > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).

> > > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so

> > > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This

> > > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:

> > > > > >> > > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay

> > > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind

> > > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Warm Regards,

> > > > > > > Pranav> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

> > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his

> > > > > > > works, and> > > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding

> > > > > > > some valued> > > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > > > course> > > > > > > established in so many charts.

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in

> > > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work

> > > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope

> > > > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either

> > > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?

> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > >

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > > >

http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > ______________________\> > \> > > \

> > > > \> > > > > ____________> > > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > > > Try the Mail Beta.

> > > > > > http://advision.webevents.

/mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > >

> > > http://mail.

>

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Prasannan,

The 'slow down' is a typical function of Lord Shani, the slow one. Manda. Shani is transiting the 10th House from Chandra, stifling societal participation. You should recite the 1st Stanza of the Sri Rudra Chamakam 11 times daily starting Saturday after bathing and facing east.

You should make a habit of this as the next Gochar of Shani will be in the 10th House from the AL.

Rahu and Mercury indicate the prominent skills domain: research, writing, media, communications etc. With the given time of birth, the D-10 Lagna is Kanya with strong Rahu as the 6th Lord posited therein. You should focus on Rahu significations, maybe jobs related to research in MNCs. The placement of the Lagna Lord Mercury in the 8th House can also indicate research potential. Finally, independent consultancy or business depending on what education you have received would be manifesting as the 7th House is stronger.

Short contracts, research and work with foreign concerns could be a good idea in consultancy and business both as Sun is the 12th Lord, Ketu is the 3rd Lord and Mars is the 3rd and 8th Lord.

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com--- In , Prasannan Krishnasharma <prasannank wrote:>> Hello Dear Anurag ji,> I really appreciate your help , it is really kind of you to analyze my chart and help me with remedial measures, I am going to start working on remedial measures at the earliest, if you would not mind, can you please analyze about my career and suggest a good field for me, I have been going over a period of slow down for quite some time .. > > D.O.B : 27th March 1978> T.O.B : 18:31> P.O.B : Chennai(Madras) , India> > Thanks> Best> Prasannan> Be good! do good !! Dream good !!!! and keep going great!!!! > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 > Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:32:42 AM> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Mr. Anurag Sharma ji.....> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear Prasannan,> Namaskar.> Many esteemed Gurus, scholars, students and spiritually oriented people in this Group frequently discuss charts with a view to extending Jyotish awareness.> Regarding marriage in your chart, some features should be noted. The 7th House has exalted Venus, 12th Lord Sun and the 3rd Lord Ketu. The Shatru Vara combination of Sun and Venus also affects the vitality of the 7th House.> The Upapada is in the 12th House from the Arudha Lagna. Moon in Upapada is under quite a serious curse in the 2nd House. It is aspected by Rahu, Saturn and Mars. The fact that it happens in the 2nd House conjoined Upapada it shows that some mental pressures in the form of illusion, doubt, melancholy, irritation and rage shall beset the mind. The retrogression of Saturn would have denied relief through remedial measures but it is also the Mantresh/ 5th Lord and remedial measures will work.> The Moon is the more serious curse but the primary Curse is Kalatra Shrapa, formed by the affliction of exalted Venus by Sun, Ketu and Rahu. Both curses are linked as they include the impact on marriage. It was stated in Sanjay Ji's paper that only the primary curse needs to be remedied and therefore, remedial measures should be performed for the Kalatra Shrapa. > You should help a poor couple get married, donate a bed for their matrimonial home and also donate idols of Lakshmi-Narayana to the temple on Friday. The Lord of the 7th House is also the Karaka of the 2nd House and its propitiation can aid combating the Shrapas. > You can do Malas of:> 'Om Bhur Bhuvah Swah Saambasadaashivaaya Namah'> Start with 1 Mala a day and do 10 Malas if you can. > The first Upapada is unlikely to culminate into marriage as it is in the 12th House from the AL and the lord is under a curse as well. The 2nd Upapada is also not trouble free as the Curse of Venus assails it. The problem is not limited to that. Venus is also in the 12th House in Navamsha. > The Prashna shows you are on your 3rd UL.(April 18, 2007; 16:36:02; Dehradun, India.)> As the natal 7th Lord in the 10th conjoined A7 forms Jara Yoga, this is not unlikely. The 7th House in Navamsha has Neecha Surya with Ketu. The problems in the first and second serious relationships can be seen from the 7th and 2nd Houses in the Navamsha. Venus as the lord of both in the 12th from Navamsha shows possibility of both relationships not working out. > Fasting on Friday will strengthen the possibility of marriage. There is Dwirdwadasha relationship between the 3rd UL and AL and also the AL lord and 3rd UL Lord but this might be worked out with Upaya.> I hope you will see auspicious results in these directions after performing the remedial measures.> Best wishes,> Anurag Sharma> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> , Prasannan Krishnasharma prasannank@ wrote:> >> > Hello Mr.Anurag Sharma ji,> > I have been following your forum regularly and its great to see how you analyze and help people . It would be greatly appreciated if you can analyze my chart and tell me details about my future , yoga's if any and marriage part as I need help...> > > > D.O.B : 27th March 1978> > T.O.B : 18:31> > P.O.B : Chennai(Madras) , India> > > > Thanks> > Prasannan> > Be good! do good !! Dream good !!!! and keep going great!!!! > > > > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@> > > > Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:21:39 PM> > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga> > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > Dear Sunil,> > I recall seeing this chart for Mr. Bachchan. This is probably the correct chart. Just looking at the Navamsha chart, some rectification might be required to get Venus in the Lagna. That might make better sense considering his cinematic genius and popularity.> > The 8th House Yoga will be of a different nature than that in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, so maybe that could be discussed at another time.> > Regards,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > > > > > Om krishna guru,> > > > > > dear anurag ji,> > > > > > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i> > > hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i hav> > > seen is of the same date.> > > > > > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i> > > think one hr war time adjustment is there)> > > > > > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> > > > > > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992 at> > > 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and> > > discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate if u> > > could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body .Also> > > sani in own house makar rasi.> > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> > > <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > > > > > > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > >> > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil,> > > >> > > > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post it;> > > > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be formed> > > as> > > > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with> > > Rashi> > > > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, if> > > one> > > > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there is> > > > Rashi Drishti.> > > >> > > > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > >> > > > Anurag Sharma> > > >> > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > om krishna guru,> > > > >> > > > > dear anuragji,> > > > >> > > > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > > > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh bachan> > > > is-> > > > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how can it> > > > be> > > > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > > > >> > > > > regds sunil nair .> > > > >> > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > >> > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Bojan,> > > > > >> > > > > > Namaskar.> > > > > >> > > > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> > > House> > > > > and> > > > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author on> > > > the> > > > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > > beautifully> > > > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> > > query> > > > > put> > > > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said Dr.> > > > > Raman> > > > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-Chandra> > > > > Yoga> > > > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> > > flew> > > > > all> > > > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > > > > Magazine> > > > > > also became a great success.> > > > > >> > > > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most popular> > > cine> > > > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > > Bachchan> > > > > was> > > > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji said he> > > > had> > > > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay the> > > > > rent.> > > > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies a> > > > > unique> > > > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > > > >> > > > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th Houses)> > > > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > > delayed> > > > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great initial> > > > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > > >> > > > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very best> > > > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited to> > > the> > > > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > > > > immensely> > > > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the Yoga> > > in> > > > > the> > > > > > 10th House.> > > > > >> > > > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished so> > > > much,> > > > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> > > well> > > > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > > esoteric> > > > > > traditions.> > > > > >> > > > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;> > > > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > > > >> > > > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> > > other> > > > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must be> > > > seen> > > > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> > > ourely> > > > > in> > > > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics in> > > > the> > > > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > > >> > > > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in both,> > > > > then> > > > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge the> > > > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > > >> > > > > > Best wishes,> > > > > >> > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > >> > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > > > Pranav> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > > > > works, and> > > > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > > > > some valued> > > > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > > > > course> > > > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > ______________________\> > > \> > > > \> > > > > \> > > > > > ____________> > > > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > > > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

|Om Shreenivasaya Namah|

Dear Prasannan,

Write to me personally and I will email you pdf copies of the Rudra Chamakam in Sanskrit and English.

Best wishes,

Anurag Sharma

http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com

, Prasannan Krishnasharma <prasannank wrote:>> Dear Ji,> Thanks for your immidiate reply , really appreciate your help, is Rudra Chamakam 1st stanza this ? I found this stanza in website...> > Agnaa Vishnu sajosh semaa vardhanthu vaam gira.> Dyumnai vajebi raagrutham. > Vaajas cha may, prasavam cha may,> Prayathis cha may, praseethis cha may,deedhis cha may, krathus cha may, > swaras chamay,> Slokas chamay, suvas chamay,sruthischa may,jyothishas cha may, suvas cha may, > praanas chamay, apaanas cha may,> Vyaanas cha may, asus cha may, chittam cha may, aadheetham cha may,> Vaak cha may, manas cha may, chakshus cha may, srothras cha may, dakshas cha may,> Balam cha may, oojas cha may, sahas cha may, aayus cha may,> Jaraas cha may, aathmaas cha may, thanus cha may, sarmas cha may, varmas cha may,> Angaanis cha may, Asthaanis cha may, paarungsshis cha may, sareeraanis cha may > > Thanks> Prasannan > > Be good! do good !! Dream good !!!! and keep going great!!!! > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27 > Wednesday, April 18, 2007 3:07:11 PM> [Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Mr. Anurag Sharma ji.....> > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> Dear Prasannan,> The 'slow down' is a typical function of Lord Shani, the slow one. Manda. Shani is transiting the 10th House from Chandra, stifling societal participation. You should recite the 1st Stanza of the Sri Rudra Chamakam 11 times daily starting Saturday after bathing and facing east.> You should make a habit of this as the next Gochar of Shani will be in the 10th House from the AL.> Rahu and Mercury indicate the prominent skills domain: research, writing, media, communications etc. With the given time of birth, the D-10 Lagna is Kanya with strong Rahu as the 6th Lord posited therein. You should focus on Rahu significations, maybe jobs related to research in MNCs. The placement of the Lagna Lord Mercury in the 8th House can also indicate research potential. Finally, independent consultancy or business depending on what education you have received would be manifesting as the 7th House is stronger.> Short contracts, research and work with foreign concerns could be a good idea in consultancy and business both as Sun is the 12th Lord, Ketu is the 3rd Lord and Mars is the 3rd and 8th Lord.> Best wishes,> Anurag Sharma> http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> , Prasannan Krishnasharma prasannank@ wrote:> >> > Hello Dear Anurag ji,> > I really appreciate your help , it is really kind of you to analyze my chart and help me with remedial measures, I am going to start working on remedial measures at the earliest, if you would not mind, can you please analyze about my career and suggest a good field for me, I have been going over a period of slow down for quite some time .. > > > > D.O.B : 27th March 1978> > T.O.B : 18:31> > P.O.B : Chennai(Madras) , India> > > > Thanks> > Best> > Prasannan> > Be good! do good !! Dream good !!!! and keep going great!!!! > > > > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@> > > > Wednesday, April 18, 2007 7:32:42 AM> > [Om Krishna Guru] Re: To Mr. Anurag Sharma ji.....> > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > Dear Prasannan,> > Namaskar.> > Many esteemed Gurus, scholars, students and spiritually oriented people in this Group frequently discuss charts with a view to extending Jyotish awareness.> > Regarding marriage in your chart, some features should be noted. The 7th House has exalted Venus, 12th Lord Sun and the 3rd Lord Ketu. The Shatru Vara combination of Sun and Venus also affects the vitality of the 7th House.> > The Upapada is in the 12th House from the Arudha Lagna. Moon in Upapada is under quite a serious curse in the 2nd House. It is aspected by Rahu, Saturn and Mars. The fact that it happens in the 2nd House conjoined Upapada it shows that some mental pressures in the form of illusion, doubt, melancholy, irritation and rage shall beset the mind. The retrogression of Saturn would have denied relief through remedial measures but it is also the Mantresh/ 5th Lord and remedial measures will work.> > The Moon is the more serious curse but the primary Curse is Kalatra Shrapa, formed by the affliction of exalted Venus by Sun, Ketu and Rahu. Both curses are linked as they include the impact on marriage. It was stated in Sanjay Ji's paper that only the primary curse needs to be remedied and therefore, remedial measures should be performed for the Kalatra Shrapa. > > You should help a poor couple get married, donate a bed for their matrimonial home and also donate idols of Lakshmi-Narayana to the temple on Friday. The Lord of the 7th House is also the Karaka of the 2nd House and its propitiation can aid combating the Shrapas. > > You can do Malas of:> > 'Om Bhur Bhuvah Swah Saambasadaashivaaya Namah'> > Start with 1 Mala a day and do 10 Malas if you can. > > The first Upapada is unlikely to culminate into marriage as it is in the 12th House from the AL and the lord is under a curse as well. The 2nd Upapada is also not trouble free as the Curse of Venus assails it. The problem is not limited to that. Venus is also in the 12th House in Navamsha. > > The Prashna shows you are on your 3rd UL.(April 18, 2007; 16:36:02; Dehradun, India.)> > As the natal 7th Lord in the 10th conjoined A7 forms Jara Yoga, this is not unlikely. The 7th House in Navamsha has Neecha Surya with Ketu. The problems in the first and second serious relationships can be seen from the 7th and 2nd Houses in the Navamsha. Venus as the lord of both in the 12th from Navamsha shows possibility of both relationships not working out. > > Fasting on Friday will strengthen the possibility of marriage. There is Dwirdwadasha relationship between the 3rd UL and AL and also the AL lord and 3rd UL Lord but this might be worked out with Upaya.> > I hope you will see auspicious results in these directions after performing the remedial measures.> > Best wishes,> > Anurag Sharma> > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > , Prasannan Krishnasharma prasannank@ wrote:> > >> > > Hello Mr.Anurag Sharma ji,> > > I have been following your forum regularly and its great to see how you analyze and help people . It would be greatly appreciated if you can analyze my chart and tell me details about my future , yoga's if any and marriage part as I need help...> > > > > > D.O.B : 27th March 1978> > > T.O.B : 18:31> > > P.O.B : Chennai(Madras) , India> > > > > > Thanks> > > Prasannan> > > Be good! do good !! Dream good !!!! and keep going great!!!! > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@> > > > > > Tuesday, April 17, 2007 1:21:39 PM> > > Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Shani-Chandra Yoga> > > > > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > Dear Sunil,> > > I recall seeing this chart for Mr. Bachchan. This is probably the correct chart. Just looking at the Navamsha chart, some rectification might be required to get Venus in the Lagna. That might make better sense considering his cinematic genius and popularity.> > > The 8th House Yoga will be of a different nature than that in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, so maybe that could be discussed at another time.> > > Regards,> > > Anurag Sharma> > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > >> > > > > > > > Om krishna guru,> > > > > > > > dear anurag ji,> > > > > > > > I am posting the data of sri AMITABH BACHAN which i> > > > hav,one frnd sent me this.May be time may differ but all datas i hav> > > > seen is of the same date.> > > > > > > > October 11th 1942 at 4 Pm evening allahabad ,uttarpradesh India.(i> > > > think one hr war time adjustment is there)> > > > > > > > If rasi drishti is taken then there is yoga.> > > > > > > > Also i am posting u ,the birth details of my son 26th april 1992 at> > > > 10.24 PM trivandrum ,kerala ,It may be usefull for study and> > > > discussions as the yoga is formed in 8th house ,i would appreciate if u> > > > could discuss abt it and inviting scholarly opinions of every body .Also> > > > sani in own house makar rasi.> > > > > > > > regrds sunil nair> > > > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > > > > http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/> > > > <http://www.indiamart.com/Vedic Astrology/>> > > > > > > > > > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > >> > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sunil,> > > > >> > > > > Your birth data for Mr. Bachchan is probably correct. Please post it;> > > > > some members are keen to have it. The Yoga would certainly be formed> > > > as> > > > > Shani in Vrishabh and Chandra in Tula would aspect each other with> > > > Rashi> > > > > Drishti. This could be one way in which the Yoga could be formed, if> > > > one> > > > > of the two Grahas is in the 4th, 10th and 11th Houses, and there is> > > > > Rashi Drishti.> > > > >> > > > > I cannot be sure if this chart is correct but the Yoga is formed.> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > >> > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > , "astro_tellerkerala"> > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > om krishna guru,> > > > > >> > > > > > dear anuragji,> > > > > >> > > > > > I hav one doubt ,i find many people with sani in 4th> > > > > > ,is it applicable to them all.As your reference about amitabh bachan> > > > > is-> > > > > > he has sani as lagna lord in 4th ,and moon is in tula .So how can it> > > > > be> > > > > > moon -sat yoga ,may be my data is wrong.> > > > > >> > > > > > regds sunil nair .> > > > > >> > > > > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , "Anurag Sharma"> > > > > > anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > |Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > >> > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Dear Bojan,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Namaskar.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In the chart of the late Dr. B.V. Raman, it occured in the 4th> > > > House> > > > > > and> > > > > > > he became the most popular and appreciated Jyotisha and author on> > > > > the> > > > > > > art while he was still alive. Pt. Sanjay Rath described it> > > > > beautifully> > > > > > > in a personal email to me several years back, in response to a> > > > query> > > > > > put> > > > > > > forward by me regarding Vipreeta Raja Yoga in Kendra. He said Dr.> > > > > > Raman> > > > > > > would deliver his Jyotish magazine on a bicycle: the Shani-Chandra> > > > > > Yoga> > > > > > > giving initial hardship and great suffering, and then later he> > > > flew> > > > > > all> > > > > > > over the world giving lectures on the art and his Astrological> > > > > > Magazine> > > > > > > also became a great success.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > In the chart of Shri Amitabh Bachchan, perhaps the most popular> > > > cine> > > > > > > star of India, the Yoga again occurs in the 4th House. Mr.> > > > Bachchan> > > > > > was> > > > > > > an executive who decided to follow his heart and Sanjay Ji said he> > > > > had> > > > > > > to sleep on the pavements of Mumbai as he had no money to pay the> > > > > > rent.> > > > > > > Then he became the greatest star in Indian cinema and occupies a> > > > > > unique> > > > > > > place in the hearts of millions of people.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > So, the Shani Chandra Yoga in the 4th (and 10th and 11th Houses)> > > > > > > according to Sanjay Ji is a suo moto Rajayoga that gives the> > > > delayed> > > > > > > fructification of some cherished objective but after great initial> > > > > > > trials, hardship and suffering.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Swami Vivekananda had it in the 10th House. Despite his very best> > > > > > > efforts he could not get a job. And then he was later invited to> > > > the> > > > > > > World Parliament of Religions at Chicago where his speech was> > > > > > immensely> > > > > > > stirring. So, this tremendous fame and Karma came out of the Yoga> > > > in> > > > > > the> > > > > > > 10th House.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Jyotish Guru Visti Larsen is a young man who has accomplished so> > > > > much,> > > > > > > written such wonderful articles and a fine book and teaches so> > > > well> > > > > > > through his lectures. He has the Yoga in the 11th House of> > > > esoteric> > > > > > > traditions.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I have the Yoga in the 10th House: 11th June, 1972; 10:17:56 AM;> > > > > > > Cuttack. Orissa, India.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > I couldn't agree more with you when you say one must evaluate> > > > other> > > > > > > Yogas. As I have written elsewhere, the Yogas from the AL must be> > > > > seen> > > > > > > and they will show whether the Yoga, for instance, is working> > > > ourely> > > > > > in> > > > > > > the spiritual realm; this would happen when there are benefics in> > > > > the> > > > > > > 6th and 3rd from the AL.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Suppose, the Yoga is to function in the material realm or in both,> > > > > > then> > > > > > > Dhan Yogas and other Rajayogas must be seen to properly gauge the> > > > > > > potential of the horoscope to achieve great things.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Best wishes,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > >> > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > , Bojan Vidakovic janbovid@> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > HARE RAMA KRISHNA> > > > > > > > Dear members there must be another yogas in cart to> > > > > > > > prove this Raj yoga. What are the effects of it in> > > > > > > > carts of people having it, can you please share your> > > > > > > > experiences with all (when in 4/10/11th bhava).> > > > > > > > This is Kalika yoga and per my experience when> > > > > > > > connected with lagnesha or trines etc. it can give> > > > > > > > tremendeous anger, like when kali starts it dance - so> > > > > > > > the person can broke everything he reaches in such a> > > > > > > > state. Also it is Ch that is with Sani and Sanjay says> > > > > > > > that this yoga gives natural state of melancholy. This> > > > > > > > yoga gives it and the medicin is laugh of Buda.> > > > > > > > Hope this helps, Bojan> > > > > > > > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > > > > > > --- Pranav Gupta sushmagupta51@ wrote:> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > !Om Gurave Namah!> > > > > > > > > Dear Anurag ji, Namaskar!> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > When you get a moment, can you point me to Sanjay> > > > > > > > > ji's lecture you are refering to?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > I have this yoga in 4th H (Aries Asc) but was> > > > > > > > > never able to fully understand the reasoning behind> > > > > > > > > it being regarded as a Raj yoga. I will appreciate> > > > > > > > > if you can point to any literature in this regard.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Warm Regards,> > > > > > > > > Pranav> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma anuraagsharma27@ wrote:> > > > > > > > > Om Shreenivasaya Namah|> > > > > > > > > |Om Lakshmyai Namah|> > > > > > > > > Learned Members,> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Sanjay Ji has mentioned at one or two places in his> > > > > > > > > works, and> > > > > > > > > elsewhere, that the Shani-Chandra Yoga in the 4th,> > > > > > > > > 10th and 11th> > > > > > > > > Houses is a Rajayoga which gives results regarding> > > > > > > > > some valued> > > > > > > > > objective, after great initial suffering. This is of> > > > > > > > > course> > > > > > > > > established in so many charts.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > In a recent lecture at SJC Attri (MP3 file), Sanjay> > > > > > > > > Ji also mentioned> > > > > > > > > the Yoga again, as meaning something different in> > > > > > > > > these houses.> > > > > > > > > In an email Sanjay Ji had stated several years back,> > > > > > > > > that in the 4th> > > > > > > > > House, as Chandra has Digbala, the native did work> > > > > > > > > that was pleasing> > > > > > > > > to his heart, and that of others, and attained great> > > > > > > > > popularity. This> > > > > > > > > was in context of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan's horoscope> > > > > > > > > and that of Dr.> > > > > > > > > B.V. Raman.> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Would anyone have Sanjay Ji's views, either> > > > > > > > > expressly or through his> > > > > > > > > teaching and instruction on this Yoga in the> > > > > > > > > aforesaid Bhavas,> > > > > > > > > especially the 10th and the 11th?> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > > > Anurag Sharma> > > > > > > > > http://www.planetarytransformation.blogspot.com> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Best wishes, Bojan Vidakovic> > > > > > > > http://www.jatavedas.com> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > ______________________\> > > > \> > > > > \> > > > > > \> > > > > > > ____________> > > > > > > > Expecting? Get great news right away with email Auto-Check.> > > > > > > > Try the Mail Beta.> > > > > > > > http://advision.webevents./mailbeta/newmail_tools.html> > > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >