IndiaDivine.org

To Narasimha- Tattwa Analysis in My Chart

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Narasimha,

Excellent posting. It gave a lot of food for thought. Yes It helped me lot. The meaning of 'Kendra Support' each other explains many intrinsic meanings. I also thought about the Moon lagna and left it for the time being. It is good that you mentioned about it.

With great respect to your knowledge in Jyotish, I would like to ask a couple of questions, regarding this mail.

1. You have omitted the influence of other planets in your Aries, when you dealt with Pi and Ar.in pakalgna. Why? Yes, you have taken the stronger planet Mars. But, is it not necessary to evaluate the impact of all other planets, to arrive at a balanced tatwa?

2. You mentioned about the argala and drishti intervention on the tatwa. But, in some places you dealt with the benefic and malefic effects of this influence on the tatwa. Agreed, these will be second part of this lesson. Instead, if you had mentioned about their influence on the tatwa, it would have been much helpful to us.

3. With reference to the pakalagna, I will list what you mentioned, although it is not the final list, the tatwas includes these characters.

Memory etc., - Bhoo tatwa

creativity- Jala tatwa

free thinking-Vayu tatwa

Exquisiteness - forcefulness-Agni tatwa

I will accept these and think on these line. But, if you can give the reasoning for these significators, it will become the basis for the thinking. For example, I thought, creativity should come under Vayu or Akash. I know it is bit difficult to give a definite answers as we can do in physical matters. But, I feel the understanding of tatwa is more important.

Once again thanks for your input.

Your sisya

Solai Kannan

HARE RAMA KRISHNA HARE RAMA KRISHNA HARE RAMA KRISHNA

Narasimha Rao [pvr]Monday, October 02, 2000 7:43 AMvarahamihira Subject: [sri Guru] Tattwa Analysis in My Chart

Om Om Om Om OmHare Rama KrishnaNamaste friends,Excellent answers have been given so far regarding thepredominant tattwa (lesson #11). Let me just add a couple ofwords.In my chart, lagna is in Virgo. This shows a predominantbhoo tattva in the body (lagna shows body).Quadrants support each other. Quadrants from a house showthings that support it. For example, self, comforts, marriageand career support each other. Similarly, money, reputation,hard work and gains support each other. Just as upachayas froma house show what causes growth to the matters of the house,quadrants from a house show things that support its matters.The four quadrants from lagna show the things that support thebody. In essence, the four quadrants show the fiery, watery,earthy and airy parts of the body.Virgo is a bhoo rasi and it stands for the bones and othersolid parts in my body. It has an argala from Jupiter (whois a kapha graha and shows corpulence). So the main frame ofmy body is unlikely to be thin.Sg is the quadrant from lagna that is in an agni rasi. It showseyesight, digestion, life force etc. Jupiter from Li has asubhargala (benefic intervention) on it, but two malefics in Aq(Moon and Rahu) cancel Jupiter's argala. Moreover, Saturn andKetu (along with 2 benefics - Mercury and Venus) have an argalaon Sg.These negative influences could suggest some troubles relatedto this area, but Sun (significator of agni tattva) has a rasiaspect on Sg and that should be the saviour.Jala rasi in a quadrant from lagna shows bood and other bodyfluids. With Sun occupying Pi and a very strong Mars (in Ar withother planets) having argala on Pi, there is a strong agnitattva influence on the watery parts of my body. This shows hotblood (more than usual) and possible problems due to it.In this manner, we can analyze the argalas and rasi aspects onvarious quadrants and see influences on various contituents ofthe body as per pancha tattva.While lagna shows body, paka lagna is the seat of intelligenceand overall existence. It shows the part of self that is abovethe body level. It shows the overall personality and nature.My paaka lagna is in Aries, as lagna lord Mercury is at 3Ar07.Paaka lagna is in a fiery sign (Ar) occupied by its fiery lord(Mars). Moreover, Mars is in an agni rasi in 7 out of 16divisional charts (including rasi, navamsa and D-27)! Due tothis, agni tattva has to be the predominant tattva of myintelligence and personality.Agni rasi in a quadrant from paaka lagna shows the enterprise,inquisitiveness, dharmicity etc of the native (note that theseare all not properties of the physical body, but of the overallpersonality/intelligence/consciousness. So we use paaka lagnainstead of lagna. Lagne dehasya vijnaanam - lagna shows body).With Ar being the strongest rasi in my chart, it shows someenterprise, aggession, forcefulness and inquisitiveness.Cn is the jala rasi in a quadrant from paaka lagna. It showsthe watery parts of intelligence, i.e. creativity etc. Aspectof its lord Moon (a watery planet himself) on it shows somecreativity.Ethery Jupiter in an airy sign in a quadrant from paaka lagnashows ethery influences on the wandering and free spirit (air)of the intelligence (paaka lagna). This is a blessing for mewhen I sit down and try to understand something and my startsto process various inputs and form an overall understanding.The bhoo rasi in a quadrant from paaka lagna shows memory,character and other aspects of self that deal with retainingthings, stability and solidity. Just as bones and flesh formthe mainframe of the body, these things form the mainframe ofthe personality. Capricorn has argala from many planets andthey all have an influence.Just as we took lagna and paaka lagna, we can take Chandralagna (Moon taken as lagna) and analyze the quadrants from it.While the stress is on body with lagna and on intelligence andoverall personality with paaka lagna, it will be on mind withMoon. For example, the airy sign in a quadrant from Moon showsthe wandering nature of mind. Afflictions here show anxietydisorders, for example. I have Moon in airy Aq and airy Rahuafflicts it. This shows a mind that is always busy wanderinghere and there.We can do this analysis for every reference point, but we haveto clearly understand what the five tattvas stand for withrespect to the matters shown by that reference!I only intended to make a couple of points, but this articleturned out to be too long. I hope it helped someone.May Jupiter's light shine on us,NarasimhaPS: Narayan, are you doing ok now? We miss your contributionson these lessons. Vijay, attempt more regularly and spend moretime when you attempt. Krishna, try to take part in thesediscussions when it not too inconvenient to you. Matthew, areyou able to follow the discussions? Nimmi, keep up your goodwork. Did I miss any of my students (except the new ones)?OM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html

Dear Solai,

One with genuine interest to learn, like you, will master the

subject oneday.

> OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

> JAYA JAGANNATHA

>

> Namaste Narasimha,

>

> Excellent posting. It gave a lot of food for thought. Yes It helped

me lot.

> The meaning of 'Kendra Support' each other explains many intrinsic

meanings.

> I also thought about the Moon lagna and left it for the time being.

It is

> good that you mentioned about it.

>

> With great respect to your knowledge in Jyotish, I would like to

ask a

> couple of questions, regarding this mail.

> 1. You have omitted the influence of other planets in your Aries,

when you

> dealt with Pi and Ar.in pakalgna. Why? Yes, you have taken the

stronger

> planet Mars. But, is it not necessary to evaluate the impact of all

other

> planets, to arrive at a balanced tatwa?

Yes, all the planets with an influence over Pisces will have a

say on the nature of the watery parts of my body (like blood).

But noting the predominant influence of fire (Sun, Mars and Ar),

we can conclude hot blood and associated problems.

During the dasa of a planet, another influence may dominate.

> 2. You mentioned about the argala and drishti intervention on the

tatwa.

> But, in some places you dealt with the benefic and malefic effects

of this

> influence on the tatwa. Agreed, these will be second part of this

lesson.

> Instead, if you had mentioned about their influence on the tatwa,

it would

> have been much helpful to us.

>

> 3. With reference to the pakalagna, I will list what you mentioned,

although

> it is not the final list, the tatwas includes these characters.

>

> Memory etc., - Bhoo tatwa

> creativity- Jala tatwa

> free thinking-Vayu tatwa

> Exquisiteness - forcefulness-Agni tatwa

>

> I will accept these and think on these line. But, if you can give

the

> reasoning for these significators, it will become the basis for the

> thinking. For example, I thought, creativity should come under Vayu

or

> Akash. I know it is bit difficult to give a definite answers as we

can do in

> physical matters. But, I feel the understanding of tatwa is more

important.

Prithvi tattva or bhoo tattva lends a shape and a frame. When it

comes to the physical body, bones and flesh lend shape. When it

comes to the consciousness that exists above body, what lends it

shape is the character, memory etc.

Jala tattva deals with flexible things that do not have a fixed

shape. At the body level, blood and body fluids play this role.

At the level of consciousness, creativity, diplomacy etc are all

qualities which do not have a fixed shape and which take the

shape of what contains them.

While bhoo tattva deals with solidity and shape, jala tattva

deals with flexibility and adjusting to a shape, vaayu tattva

deals with shapelessness, formlessness and exploring into new

spaces. Agni tattva is what transforms things and creates a

change. When it comes to our consciousness or intelligence, we

can see that dynamism, inquisitiveness and enterprise play this

role.

> Once again thanks for your input.

>

> Your sisya

> Solai Kannan

Sit down and try to think about this after meditation. That is

the only way to get a clear understanding of some concepts.

May Jupiter's light shine on us,

Narasimha

OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH

JAYA JAGANNATHA

Namaste Narasimha,

I respectfully bow to your blessings.

Thanks. I got enough food. Now,It is my turn to cook them properly.

Your sisya

Solai Kannan

Narasimha Rao [pvr]Wednesday, October 04, 2000 4:09 PMvarahamihira Subject: [sri Guru] Re: To Narasimha- Tattwa Analysis in My ChartDear Solai,One with genuine interest to learn, like you, will master thesubject oneday.> OHM SHRI RAGAVENDRAYA NAMAH> JAYA JAGANNATHA> > Namaste Narasimha,> > Excellent posting. It gave a lot of food for thought. Yes It helped me lot.> The meaning of 'Kendra Support' each other explains many intrinsic meanings.> I also thought about the Moon lagna and left it for the time being. It is> good that you mentioned about it.> > With great respect to your knowledge in Jyotish, I would like to ask a> couple of questions, regarding this mail.> 1. You have omitted the influence of other planets in your Aries, when you> dealt with Pi and Ar.in pakalgna. Why? Yes, you have taken the stronger> planet Mars. But, is it not necessary to evaluate the impact of all other> planets, to arrive at a balanced tatwa?Yes, all the planets with an influence over Pisces will have asay on the nature of the watery parts of my body (like blood).But noting the predominant influence of fire (Sun, Mars and Ar),we can conclude hot blood and associated problems.During the dasa of a planet, another influence may dominate.> 2. You mentioned about the argala and drishti intervention on the tatwa.> But, in some places you dealt with the benefic and malefic effects of this> influence on the tatwa. Agreed, these will be second part of this lesson.> Instead, if you had mentioned about their influence on the tatwa, it would> have been much helpful to us.> > 3. With reference to the pakalagna, I will list what you mentioned, although> it is not the final list, the tatwas includes these characters.> > Memory etc., - Bhoo tatwa> creativity- Jala tatwa> free thinking-Vayu tatwa> Exquisiteness - forcefulness-Agni tatwa> > I will accept these and think on these line. But, if you can give the> reasoning for these significators, it will become the basis for the> thinking. For example, I thought, creativity should come under Vayu or> Akash. I know it is bit difficult to give a definite answers as we can do in> physical matters. But, I feel the understanding of tatwa is more important.Prithvi tattva or bhoo tattva lends a shape and a frame. When itcomes to the physical body, bones and flesh lend shape. When itcomes to the consciousness that exists above body, what lends itshape is the character, memory etc.Jala tattva deals with flexible things that do not have a fixedshape. At the body level, blood and body fluids play this role.At the level of consciousness, creativity, diplomacy etc are allqualities which do not have a fixed shape and which take theshape of what contains them.While bhoo tattva deals with solidity and shape, jala tattvadeals with flexibility and adjusting to a shape, vaayu tattvadeals with shapelessness, formlessness and exploring into newspaces. Agni tattva is what transforms things and creates achange. When it comes to our consciousness or intelligence, wecan see that dynamism, inquisitiveness and enterprise play thisrole.> Once again thanks for your input.> > Your sisya> Solai KannanSit down and try to think about this after meditation. That isthe only way to get a clear understanding of some concepts.May Jupiter's light shine on us,NarasimhaOM TAT SATArchive: varahamihiraInfo: varahamihira/info.html