IndiaDivine.org

QUIZ--- Kindly Attempt----- Answer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

om namo bhagavate vasudevayaDear Hamedra

If you can share the chart details as well with Narasimha as a confirmation of the superb results of the Tithi Pravesha work.With best wishes and warm regards,Sanjay Rath* * *Sri Jagannath Center®15B Gangaram Hospital Road New Delhi 110060, Indiahttp://srath.com, +91-11-25717162* * *

-

hamendra_c

sohamsa

Monday, November 14, 2005 2:57 AM

Re: QUIZ---> Kindly Attempt-----> Answer

Dear members,As promised, I am posting the answerfor the quiz.On that day i got a news regarding my work visa being issued.This was a big obstacle being cleared as it had been getting delayed for the past 2 months.By looking at the ATP for 2005 I was very hopeful of this paperwork going through in the time frame between 2-11 november during moon atardasha from tithi ashtottari dasa.This is because the badhakesh moon is in 12th house in D10 and therefore removing all the obstacles.I discussed this with shri.Visit larsen as well(in mid october) and he concurred that i should get some positive news regarding career during that time frame,so I would like to thank him and all other members who attempted this quiz.Most of those who attempted came very close to the answer by predicting a fortunate event related to career.Thank you once again,Kind regards,hamendrasohamsa , "hamendra_c" <hamendra_c> wrote:>> Respected members,> > I am posting a quiz which relates to an important event(news) in my > life.I request all the members to have a go.I am giving all the > relevant details below:> > EVENT particulars:> > Date : 09/11/2005> Time : 18:16 pm> Place : Reading ( UK )> > My Birth details :> > DOB: 29-02-1980> Place of birth : Chandigarh ( India)> Time: 13:37 pm> > Some Important events in my life( for verification purposes)> > 1.10/09/2003----> came to UK for higher studies.> > 2. 21/10/04------> got first job in telecommunication sector. > > 3. 20/07/1998----> got admission in BE electronics THAPAR Engineering > colleger which is ranked in TOP 10 colleges according to the latest > rankings.> > 4. July 1995----> Participated in British open chess tournament > (Under 15)representing India and got runner up position.> > Please let me know if any further details are required for > verification.> > good luck to all those who intend to attempt.I shall post the answer > for this quiz on Sunday.> > > Thanks,> > Kind regards,> > Hamendra>