IndiaDivine.org

Please give your advice

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Narayana,Please include the Arudha Lagna in your analysis as it provides vital information about a nativity.In your brothers chart Shani occupies Arudha Lagna and is giving bad health and negative results generally. He needs to worship Hanuman as Mars is having parivartana with Shani and it will give him abundant strength as it is exalted.Respectfully,Michalsubrahmanya narayana <narayana_chirravuri Sent:

Monday, May 26, 2008 4:36:03 PM[Om Krishna Guru] Please give your advicePujya Gurujis,Recently I studied a chart.He is my Brother.He is of kanya lagna.In his chart sukra is in 2nd position.He is studying his Bachelor Degree.As per my knowledge his present position should be in good position.B'coz for Kanya lagna if sukra is in 2nd position he should give rajayoga.Simultaneo usly budha is with sukra.As 10th lord and 9th lord are adjacent in 2nd position,this is also another rajayoga.Presently he is in Sukra mahadasa.But his studies and his health are not so good.Here I am attaching his Jhora chart.Can any one please give me any Idea.With advanced

thanks & Regards,Narayana Explore your hobbies and interests. Click here to begin.