IndiaDivine.org

Ayanamsa - Which one to use?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Raphael,

Use the Lahiri Ayanamsha till we are in a better position. This is the closest so far.

Regards

Sanjay Rath

Raphael Silva

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:31 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] Ayanamsa - Which one to use?

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Visti, all SJC Gurus and learned members, namaste. Please, kindly clarify the question bellow.As Maharishi Parashara says, D-60 is everything. I wanted to know more about this subject.This question arose while studying my own Shastyamsa: if I pick Lahiri Ayanamsa, ketu would be in twelf house mithuna sign yuti Guru, Sani and Surya. On the other hand, if I chose Jagannatha ayanamsa, ketu would be in Karka (Which is the lagna) and fifth from AL.Knowing how the curse (of twelf house) would work on this life and how to make it at least a little bit less painful if possible is very important, right? With lahiri ayanamsa the nodes would take part on the curse in twelf house. With Jagannatha, it is different, as the nodes would change its position to another sign and rahu and mars would be affecting Moon.Please, clarify: which ayanamsa to chose, and based on which judgement should we do so? The results from picking one or another would differ much in many vargas and ultimately could mislead the astrologer in applying the right remedy for each situation. Should we chose the ayanamsa based on intuition, or the tradition is the final word on which one should be chosen?Best wishes,RaphaelPs: My tob and pob - 07:00:10 - Time Zone: 03:00/ Lon 47W54 Lat 15S47

Are you sure you want to send this message?

Guest guest

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Sanjay ji, thank you very much for your answer! It made me think on some connected subjects, and I feel like sharing with the list.As I said, I was studying Shastyamsa when the question about ayanamsa arose. I thought about the curse on twelf house, no doubt; but I was also thinking about my past life and was looking for connections with Jyotish there. Should ketu be in lagna, it would be in fifth from AL, rashi dhristi with lagna lord (MO) and 11th lord and AK (VE). Being in fifth from AL I think it would show worship of Sri Ganesha in previous life, and possibly the practice of Jyotish too. But that using Jagannatha ayanamsa.Lahiri ayanamsa, tho, would show ketu (5th house lord) in twelf house yuti guru (ninth house lord). From AL (which shows ur previous life) it would be in fourth house yuti Guru - lord of AL. As it also associates with retro Sani and Sun. I think there's still relationship with Jyotish, but rather different from the previous positions. If I would guess what it could mean, I'd say I had to learn Jyotish in the previous life, it was not much of a choice of heart. Probably in a lonely place I think (12th house for Ashrams and 4th house from AL the place I lived in)I humbly ask for your guindance, and from anyone willing to share some knowledge on the subject. I'd like to know more about the possibility of the curse (3 malefics yuti guru in 12th house) showing in this life and its effects, and how to remedy this.Oh, but the most important thing that I re-learned is: I should not try to see something I want to see (I wanted to pick an ayanamsa that would fit what I was expecting, instead of sticking with the one that people always recommends), rather stick with what is really shown in the chart.Best Regards,Raphael , "Sanjay Rath" <sjrath wrote:>> Dear Raphael,> Use the Lahiri Ayanamsha till we are in a better position. This is the closest so far.> Regards> Sanjay Rath> > > Raphael Silva > Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:31 AM> > [Om Krishna Guru] Ayanamsa - Which one to use?> > > > > Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Visti, all SJC Gurus and learned members, namaste. Please, kindly clarify the question bellow.> > As Maharishi Parashara says, D-60 is everything. I wanted to know more about this subject.> > This question arose while studying my own Shastyamsa: if I pick Lahiri Ayanamsa, ketu would be in twelf house mithuna sign yuti Guru, Sani and Surya. On the other hand, if I chose Jagannatha ayanamsa, ketu would be in Karka (Which is the lagna) and fifth from AL.> > Knowing how the curse (of twelf house) would work on this life and how to make it at least a little bit less painful if possible is very important, right? With lahiri ayanamsa the nodes would take part on the curse in twelf house. With Jagannatha, it is different, as the nodes would change its position to another sign and rahu and mars would be affecting Moon.> > Please, clarify: which ayanamsa to chose, and based on which judgement should we do so? The results from picking one or another would differ much in many vargas and ultimately could mislead the astrologer in applying the right remedy for each situation. Should we chose the ayanamsa based on intuition, or the tradition is the final word on which one should be chosen?> > Best wishes,> > Raphael> > Ps: My tob and pob - 07:00:10 - Time Zone: 03:00/ Lon 47W54 Lat 15S47 > > > Are you sure you want to send this message?>

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Raphael, Namaste.The Lahiri committees advise is to use Chitra-Paká¹£a AyanamÅ›a. They have then given some guidelines on how to calculate this, which may only need slight adjustment, but essentially it must be chitra-paká¹£a eventually.

To understand what this is and to give an overview, have a look at the blog entry at: http://thejyotishdigest.comEven if Ketu is in the twelfth house in the Shastyamsa, you need to find a connection between Ketu and your Lagna therein to justify (re)learning Jyotish in this life.This can be through:

1. Ketu joined Lagna or Lagna lord.2. Dispositor of Ketu joined or aspecting Lagna by Rashi Dristi.3. A graha connecting both Lagna and Ketu. If the connection is caused by Graha Dristi the study will only be temporary during the Dasa of the graha in question, whereas Rashi Dristi gives permanent association.

Hope this helps.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.comwww2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

@: visti

On 25 March 2010 02:49, Raphael Silva <ralmsilva82 wrote:

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Sanjay ji, thank you very much for your answer! It made me think on some connected subjects, and I feel like sharing with the list.As I said, I was studying Shastyamsa when the question about ayanamsa arose.  I thought about the curse on twelf house, no doubt; but I was also thinking about my past life and was looking for connections with Jyotish there. Should ketu be in lagna, it would be in fifth from AL, rashi dhristi with lagna lord (MO) and 11th lord and AK (VE). Being in fifth from AL I think it would show worship of Sri Ganesha in previous life, and possibly the practice of Jyotish too. But that using Jagannatha ayanamsa.

Lahiri ayanamsa, tho, would show ketu (5th house lord) in twelf house yuti guru (ninth house lord). From AL (which shows ur previous life) it would be in fourth house yuti Guru - lord of AL. As it also associates with retro Sani and Sun. I think there's still relationship with Jyotish, but rathe

r different from the previous positions. If I would guess what it could mean, I'd say I had to learn Jyotish in the previous life, it was not much of a choice of heart. Probably in a lonely place I think (12th house for Ashrams and 4th house from AL the place I lived in)

I humbly ask for your guindance, and from anyone willing to share some knowledge on the subject. I'd like to know more about the possibility of the curse (3 malefics yuti guru in 12th house) showing in this life and its effects, and how to remedy this.

Oh, but the most important thing that I re-learned is: I should not try to see something I want to see (I wanted to pick an ayanamsa that would fit what I was expecting, instead of sticking with the one that people always recommends), rather stick with what is really shown in the chart.

Best Regards,Raphael , " Sanjay Rath " <sjrath wrote

:>> Dear Raphael,> Use the Lahiri Ayanamsha till we are in a better position. This is the closest so far.> Regards> Sanjay Rath> > > Raphael Silva

> Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:31 AM> > [Om Krishna Guru] Ayanamsa - Which one to use?>

> > > > Hare Rama Krishna> > Dear Visti, all SJC Gurus and learned members, namaste. Please, kindly clarify the question bellow.> > As Maharishi Parashara says, D-60 is everything. I wanted to know more about this subject.

> > This question arose while studying my own Shastyamsa: if I pick Lahiri Ayanamsa, ketu would be in twelf house mithuna sign yuti Guru, Sani and Surya. On the other hand, if I chose Jagannatha ayanamsa, ketu would be in Karka (Which is the lagna) and fifth from AL.

> > Knowing how the curse (of twelf house) would work on this life and how to make it at least a little bit less painful if possible is very important, right? With lahiri ayanamsa the nodes would take part on the curse in twelf house. With Jagannatha, it is different, as the nodes would change its position to another sign and rahu and mars would be affecting Moon.

> > Please, clarify: which ayanamsa to chose, and based on which judgement should we do so? The results from picking one or another would differ much in many vargas and ultimately could mislead the astrologer in applying the right remedy for each situation. Should we chose the ayanamsa based on intuition, or the tradition is the final word on which one should be chosen?

> > Best wishes,> > Raphael> > Ps: My tob and pob - 07:00:10 - Time Zone: 03:00/ Lon 47W54 Lat 15S47 > > > Are you sure you want to send this message?>

Guest guest

Dear Visti, namaste.You wrote:"Even if Ketu is in the twelfth house in the Shastyamsa, you need

to find a connection between Ketu and your Lagna therein to justify

(re)learning Jyotish in this life.This can be through:

1. Ketu joined Lagna or Lagna lord.2. Dispositor of Ketu joined or aspecting Lagna by Rashi Dristi.3. A graha connecting both Lagna and Ketu."There is no connection with the lagna at all, sir. However, if I remember clearly on your lessons on Shastyamsa (listened to it on ur website)1: Shastyamsa lagna would show who you are in this life;2: AL is the only thing left of you from your previous life. So you should take AL as lagna and from there define each arudha to see what one did on the previous life.From AL, lagna lord (jupiter) would conjoin ketu (geminni), and the dispositor, mercury, would be in seventh from lagna while connected to lagna lord and ketu by rashi dhristi, meeting all 3 points u showed. Besides that, AK would be in ninth from AL and ruled by ketu (Venus in Scorpio).Well, I can see a third option. If AL shows how ur perceived, maybe somehow I prettended to be a Jyotisha, and that could have brought the curse (Brahmin curse) on 12th house.The thing is, I felt so attracted to jyotish since I started studying it, I really felt like a had a connection with it from previous lifes.But, in the end, it doesnt matter much. I would not be disapointed at all if there was no connection with jyotish in past lifes.What's the meaning of knowing about past lifes after all? I believe it's a way to a person know about past life karma, recognize the flaws that has been attaching ones soul to maya the whole creation, and move on to the real present of ever lasting peace in God.

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Raphael, Namaste.The Lagna in Shastyamsa shows THIS life. Not past life. Lagna in all divisions is this life, don't be mistaken. So if you are studying Jyotish in THIS life then there has to be a connection between Ketu and Lagna, no doubt.

Ketu is on the border between Cancer and Gemini in your D60? Put him in Cancer on the D60 Lagna, or consider moving the lagna back to Gemini.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.comwww2: http://thejyotishdigest.com@: visti

On 26 March 2010 13:54, Raphael Silva <ralmsilva82 wrote:

Dear Visti, namaste.You wrote: " Even if Ketu is in the twelfth house in the Shastyamsa, you need

to find a connection between Ketu and your Lagna therein to justify

(re)learning Jyotish in this life.This can be through:

1. Ketu joined Lagna or Lagna lord.2. Dispositor of Ketu joined or aspecting Lagna by Rashi Dristi.3. A graha connecting both Lagna and Ketu. " There is no connection with the lagna at all, sir. However, if I remember clearly on your lessons on Shastyamsa (listened to it on ur website)

1: Shastyamsa lagna would show who you are in this life;2: AL is the only thing left of you from your previous life. So you should take AL as lagna and from there define each arudha to see what one did on the previous life.

From AL,  lagna lord (jupiter)  would conjoin ketu (geminni), and the dispositor, mercury, would be in seventh from lagna while connected to lagna lord and ketu by rashi dhristi, meeting all 3 points u showed. Besides that, AK would be in ninth from AL and ruled by ketu (Venus in Scorpio).

Well, I can see a third option. If AL shows how ur perceived, maybe somehow I prettended to be a Jyotisha, and that could

have brought the curse (Brahmin curse) on 12th house.The thing is, I felt so attracted to jyotish since I started studying it, I really felt like a had a connection with it from previous lifes.But, in the end, it doesnt matter much. I would not be disapointed at all if there was no connection with jyotish in past lifes.

What's the meaning of knowing about past lifes after all? I believe it's a way to a person know about past life karma, recognize the flaws that has been attaching ones soul to maya the whole creation, and move on to the real present of ever lasting peace in God.

Guest guest

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Visti, namaste.Actually I said that lagna in shastyamsa shows this life (!) and AL would show previous life; do u mean that even AL would show this life then? Ok, ketu is very near cancer, but regardless of that, Venus is in scorpio and links lagna, lagna lord, eleventh and fifth house while being in ketu sign. To me, I felt that this would be a planet linking ketu to lagna, is it correct? And also is pretty much connected to houses related to astrology (11th and 5th).Sir, thank you very much for ur time and efforts to clarify this matter to me.Best Wishes,Raphael , Visti Larsen <visti wrote:>> ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः> Dear Raphael, Namaste.> The Lagna in Shastyamsa shows THIS life. Not past life. Lagna in all> divisions is this life, don't be mistaken. So if you are studying Jyotish in> THIS life then there has to be a connection between Ketu and Lagna, no> doubt.> Ketu is on the border between Cancer and Gemini in your D60? Put him in> Cancer on the D60 Lagna, or consider moving the lagna back to Gemini.> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ----------> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)> www: http://srigaruda.com> www2: http://thejyotishdigest.com> @: visti > > On 26 March 2010 13:54, Raphael Silva ralmsilva82 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Visti, namaste.> >> >> > You wrote:> >> > "Even if Ketu is in the twelfth house in the Shastyamsa, you need to find a> > connection between Ketu and your Lagna therein to justify (re)learning> > Jyotish in this life.This can be through:> > 1. Ketu joined Lagna or Lagna lord.> > 2. Dispositor of Ketu joined or aspecting Lagna by Rashi Dristi.> > 3. A graha connecting both Lagna and Ketu."> >> >> > There is no connection with the lagna at all, sir. However, if I remember> > clearly on your lessons on Shastyamsa (listened to it on ur website)> >> > 1: Shastyamsa lagna would show who you are in this life;> > 2: AL is the only thing left of you from your previous life. So you should> > take AL as lagna and from there define each arudha to see what one did on> > the previous life.> >> > From AL, lagna lord (jupiter) would conjoin ketu (geminni), and the> > dispositor, mercury, would be in seventh from lagna while connected to lagna> > lord and ketu by rashi dhristi, meeting all 3 points u showed. Besides that,> > AK would be in ninth from AL and ruled by ketu (Venus in Scorpio).> >> > Well, I can see a third option. If AL shows how ur perceived, maybe somehow> > I prettended to be a Jyotisha, and that could have brought the curse> > (Brahmin curse) on 12th house.> >> > The thing is, I felt so attracted to jyotish since I started studying it, I> > really felt like a had a connection with it from previous lifes.> >> > But, in the end, it doesnt matter much. I would not be disapointed at all> > if there was no connection with jyotish in past lifes.> >> > What's the meaning of knowing about past lifes after all? I believe it's a> > way to a person know about past life karma, recognize the flaws that has> > been attaching ones soul to maya the whole creation, and move on to the real> > present of ever lasting peace in God.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Rapael, Namaste.There is no misunderstanding, AL is for past life, Lagna for this life. Glad you found your Jyotish Link... Are you sure it links Lagna and Ketu?Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

----------Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.comwww2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

@: visti

On 27 March 2010 15:03, Raphael Silva <ralmsilva82 wrote:

Hare Rama KrishnaDear Visti, namaste.Actually I said that lagna in shastyamsa shows this life (!) and AL would show previous life; do u mean that even AL would show this life then? Ok, ketu is very near cancer, but regardless of that,  Venus is in scorpio and links lagna, lagna lord, eleventh and fifth house while being in ketu sign. To me, I felt that this would be a planet linking ketu to lagna, is it correct? And also is pretty much connected to houses related to astrology (11th and 5th).

Sir, thank you very much for ur time and efforts to clarify this matter to me.Best Wishes,Raphael , Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

>> ॠगॠरवे नमः> Dear Raphael, Namaste.> The Lagna in Shastyamsa shows THIS life. Not past life. Lagna in all> divisions is this life, don't be mistaken. So if you are studying Jyotish in

> THIS life then there has to be a connection between Ketu and Lagna, no> doubt.> Ketu is on the border between Cancer and Gemini in your D60? Put him in> Cancer on the D60 Lagna, or consider moving the lagna back to Gemini.

> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen> ----------> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)> www: http://srigaruda.com> www2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

> @: visti > > On 26 March 2010 13:54, Raphael Silva ralmsilva82 wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Visti, namaste.> >

> >> > You wrote:> >> > " Even if Ketu is in the twelfth house in the Shastyamsa, you need to find a> > connection between Ketu and your Lagna therein to justify (re)learning

> > Jyotish in this life.This can be through:> > 1. Ketu joined Lagna or Lagna lord.> > 2. Dispositor of Ketu joined or aspecting Lagna by Rashi Dristi.> > 3. A graha connecting both Lagna and Ketu. "

> >> >> > There is no connection with the lagna at all, sir. However, if I remember> > clearly on your lessons on Shastyamsa (listened to it on ur website)> >> > 1: Shastyamsa lagna would show who you are in this life;

> > 2: AL is the only thing left of you from your previous life. So you should> > take AL as lagna and from there define each arudha to see what one did on> > the previous life.> >> > From AL, lagna lord (jupiter) would conjoin ketu (geminni), and the

> > dispositor, mercury, would be in seventh from lagna while connected to lagna> > lord and ketu by rashi dhristi, meeting all 3 points u showed. Besides that,> > AK would be in ninth from AL and ruled by ketu (Venus in Scorpio).

> >> > Well, I can see a third option. If AL shows how ur perceived, maybe somehow> > I prettended to be a Jyotisha, and that could have brought the curse> > (Brahmin curse) on 12th house.

> >> > The thing is, I felt so attracted to jyotish since I started studying it, I> > really felt like a had a connection with it from previous lifes.> >> > But, in the end, it doesnt matter much. I would not be disapointed at all

> > if there was no connection with jyotish in past lifes.> >> > What's the meaning of knowing about past lifes after all? I believe it's a> > way to a person know about past life karma, recognize the flaws that has

> > been attaching ones soul to maya the whole creation, and move on to the real> > present of ever lasting peace in God.> >> >> >> >> >> >> >

> >> >> >> >> >> > > >>

Guest guest

ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमःDear Raphael, Namaste.The third house is the right ear of guru upadesha, and the Sun is the Veda or Gita. When the a3 and its opposite, the a9 are placed in shadow houses (2,6,8,12) from the Sun we cannot receive this Upadesha and this results in no children. In such cases see if a graha links the Sun and the a3/a9 as this Graha can cause the person to begin hearing this Upadesha and this enables one to have children. However, this is a remedy.

So, in your case it is Saturn who is linking the two and that happens to be your Lagnesh in the eighth house. Lagnesh in the eighth house implies an activity of studying the occult, like Jyotish or meditation. Saturn in eighth will try to purify the body through panchakarma as well and give long life. So do these two things. Saturn also indicates the blessings of Maharishi Parashara...are you by any chance studying Brhat Parashara Hora Shastra?... :D

Ok, signing of. I will be travelling until April 20th for teaching the Jaimini Workshop. Keep up the good discussions.Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen----------

Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)www: http://srigaruda.comwww2: http://thejyotishdigest.com@: visti

On 27 March 2010 22:16, Raphael Silva <ralmsilva82 wrote:

Dear Visti,

I'm not so sure at all if it is correct, but I'm taking it as the same principle u showed me when we talked about possibilities of kids in my life :) A9 and A3 in lagna, surya and lagna (A9 and A3) being connected by Saturn, which is lagnesh - me. So, to have kids is upt to me and I can do that if I learn how to hear the Gita, that happening through Sani linking Sun and A9 and A3.

If we apply this to D-60 and the relationship between sukra and ketu, sukra also takes an important role - of AK. So, the linkage with Jyotish (Ve in Ketu Rashi in Rashi Dhristi with Lagna) would be of higher degree as it would be at soul level.

However, please, clarify! I don't want to get stuck with wishful thinking with Jyotish, and hopefuly I'm learning something on this subject in this life.

Best Regards,

Raphael

, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

>

> ॠगॠरवे नमः

> Dear Rapael, Namaste.

> There is no misunderstanding, AL is for past life, Lagna for this life. Glad

> you found your Jyotish Link... Are you sure it links Lagna and Ketu?

> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> ----------

> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> www: http://srigaruda.com

> www2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

> @: visti

>

>

> On 27 March 2010 15:03, Raphael Silva <ralmsilva82 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > *Hare Rama Krishna

> >

> > *Dear Visti, namaste.

> >

> > Actually I said that lagna in shastyamsa shows this life (!) and AL would

> > show previous life; do u mean that even AL would show this life then?

> >

> > Ok, ketu is very near cancer, but regardless of that, Venus is in scorpio

> > and links lagna, lagna lord, eleventh and fifth house while being in ketu

> > sign. To me, I felt that this would be a planet linking ketu to lagna, is it

> > correct? And also is pretty much connected to houses related to astrology

> > (11th and 5th).

> >

> > Sir, thank you very much for ur time and efforts to clarify this matter to

> > me.

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> >

> > Raphael

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Visti Larsen <visti@> wrote:

> > >

> > > ॠआ" ॠरवे नमà¤Æ'

> > > Dear Raphael, Namaste.

> > > The Lagna in Shastyamsa shows THIS life. Not past life. Lagna in all

> > > divisions is this life, don't be mistaken. So if you are studying Jyotish

> > in

> > > THIS life then there has to be a connection between Ketu and Lagna, no

> > > doubt.

> > > Ketu is on the border between Cancer and Gemini in your D60? Put him in

> > > Cancer on the D60 Lagna, or consider moving the lagna back to Gemini.

> > > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> > > ----------

> > > Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> > > www: http://srigaruda.com

> > > www2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

> > > @: visti@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > On 26 March 2010 13:54, Raphael Silva ralmsilva82@ wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Visti, namaste.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > You wrote:

> > > >

> > > > " Even if Ketu is in the twelfth house in the Shastyamsa, you need to

> > find a

> > > > connection between Ketu and your Lagna therein to justify (re)learning

> > > > Jyotish in this life.This can be through:

> > > > 1. Ketu joined Lagna or Lagna lord.

> > > > 2. Dispositor of Ketu joined or aspecting Lagna by Rashi Dristi.

> > > > 3. A graha connecting both Lagna and Ketu. "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > There is no connection with the lagna at all, sir. However, if I

> > remember

> > > > clearly on your lessons on Shastyamsa (listened to it on ur website)

> > > >

> > > > 1: Shastyamsa lagna would show who you are in this life;

> > > > 2: AL is the only thing left of you from your previous life. So you

> > should

> > > > take AL as lagna and from there define each arudha to see what one did

> > on

> > > > the previous life.

> > > >

> > > > From AL, lagna lord (jupiter) would conjoin ketu (geminni), and the

> > > > dispositor, mercury, would be in seventh from lagna while connected to

> > lagna

> > > > lord and ketu by rashi dhristi, meeting all 3 points u showed. Besides

> > that,

> > > > AK would be in ninth from AL and ruled by ketu (Venus in Scorpio).

> > > >

> > > > Well, I can see a third option. If AL shows how ur perceived, maybe

> > somehow

> > > > I prettended to be a Jyotisha, and that could have brought the curse

> > > > (Brahmin curse) on 12th house.

> > > >

> > > > The thing is, I felt so attracted to jyotish since I started studying

> > it, I

> > > > really felt like a had a connection with it from previous lifes.

> > > >

> > > > But, in the end, it doesnt matter much. I would not be disapointed at

> > all

> > > > if there was no connection with jyotish in past lifes.

> > > >

> > > > What's the meaning of knowing about past lifes after all? I believe

> > it's a

> > > > way to a person know about past life karma, recognize the flaws that

> > has

> > > > been attaching ones soul to maya the whole creation, and move on to the

> > real

> > > > present of ever lasting peace in God.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

Guest guest

OM NAMAHSHIVAAYA

Dear Raphael ji,

Namaste, I shall be much obliged if it is possible for you to provide your date

of birth which is missing from the data sent by you.You have given TOB and POB

with time zone but not dob. This will enable us to learn the things from your

vivid discussion please.

Thanking you

Yours Sincerely,

S. Dheenadayalan

, Visti Larsen <visti wrote:

>

> ॠगà¥à¤°à¤µà¥‡ नमः

> Dear Raphael, Namaste.

> The third house is the right ear of guru upadesha, and the Sun is the Veda

> or Gita. When the a3 and its opposite, the a9 are placed in shadow houses

> (2,6,8,12) from the Sun we cannot receive this Upadesha and this results in

> no children. In such cases see if a graha links the Sun and the a3/a9 as

> this Graha can cause the person to begin hearing this Upadesha and this

> enables one to have children. However, this is a remedy.

> So, in your case it is Saturn who is linking the two and that happens to be

> your Lagnesh in the eighth house. Lagnesh in the eighth house implies an

> activity of studying the occult, like Jyotish or meditation. Saturn in

> eighth will try to purify the body through panchakarma as well and give long

> life. So do these two things. Saturn also indicates the blessings of

> Maharishi Parashara...are you by any chance studying Brhat Parashara Hora

> Shastra?... :D

>

> Ok, signing of. I will be travelling until April 20th for teaching the

> Jaimini Workshop. Keep up the good discussions.

> Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> ----------

> Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> www: http://srigaruda.com

> www2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

> @: visti

>

>

> On 27 March 2010 22:16, Raphael Silva <ralmsilva82 wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Visti,

> >

> > I'm not so sure at all if it is correct, but I'm taking it as the same

> > principle u showed me when we talked about possibilities of kids in my life

> > :) A9 and A3 in lagna, surya and lagna (A9 and A3) being connected by

> > Saturn, which is lagnesh - me. So, to have kids is upt to me and I can do

> > that if I learn how to hear the Gita, that happening through Sani linking

> > Sun and A9 and A3.

> >

> > If we apply this to D-60 and the relationship between sukra and ketu, sukra

> > also takes an important role - of AK. So, the linkage with Jyotish (Ve in

> > Ketu Rashi in Rashi Dhristi with Lagna) would be of higher degree as it

> > would be at soul level.

> >

> > However, please, clarify! I don't want to get stuck with wishful thinking

> > with Jyotish, and hopefuly I'm learning something on this subject in this

> > life.

> >

> > Best Regards,

> >

> >

> > Raphael

> >

> > <%40>,

> > Visti Larsen <visti@> wrote:

> > >

> > > ॠआ" ॠरवे नमà¤Æ'

> > > Dear Rapael, Namaste.

> > > There is no misunderstanding, AL is for past life, Lagna for this life.

> > Glad

> > > you found your Jyotish Link... Are you sure it links Lagna and Ketu?

> > > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> > > ----------

> > > Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> > > www: http://srigaruda.com

> > > www2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

> > > @: visti@

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > On 27 March 2010 15:03, Raphael Silva <ralmsilva82@> wrote:

> > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > *Hare Rama Krishna

> > > >

> > > > *Dear Visti, namaste.

> > > >

> > > > Actually I said that lagna in shastyamsa shows this life (!) and AL

> > would

> > > > show previous life; do u mean that even AL would show this life then?

> > > >

> > > > Ok, ketu is very near cancer, but regardless of that, Venus is in

> > scorpio

> > > > and links lagna, lagna lord, eleventh and fifth house while being in

> > ketu

> > > > sign. To me, I felt that this would be a planet linking ketu to lagna,

> > is it

> > > > correct? And also is pretty much connected to houses related to

> > astrology

> > > > (11th and 5th).

> > > >

> > > > Sir, thank you very much for ur time and efforts to clarify this matter

> > to

> > > > me.

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Raphael

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <%40>,

> > Visti Larsen <visti@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > à ¥ à ¤†" à ¥ à ¤°à ¤µà ¥‡ Ã

¤¨à ¤®à ¤Æ'

> >

> > > > > Dear Raphael, Namaste.

> > > > > The Lagna in Shastyamsa shows THIS life. Not past life. Lagna in all

> > > > > divisions is this life, don't be mistaken. So if you are studying

> > Jyotish

> > > > in

> > > > > THIS life then there has to be a connection between Ketu and Lagna,

> > no

> > > > > doubt.

> > > > > Ketu is on the border between Cancer and Gemini in your D60? Put him

> > in

> > > > > Cancer on the D60 Lagna, or consider moving the lagna back to Gemini.

> > > > > Yours sincerely, Visti Larsen

> > > > > ----------

> > > > > Jyotish Guru (Vedic Astrologer)

> > > > > www: http://srigaruda.com

> > > > > www2: http://thejyotishdigest.com

> > > > > @: visti@

> > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > On 26 March 2010 13:54, Raphael Silva ralmsilva82@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Visti, namaste.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > " Even if Ketu is in the twelfth house in the Shastyamsa, you need

> > to

> > > > find a

> > > > > > connection between Ketu and your Lagna therein to justify

> > (re)learning

> > > > > > Jyotish in this life.This can be through:

> > > > > > 1. Ketu joined Lagna or Lagna lord.

> > > > > > 2. Dispositor of Ketu joined or aspecting Lagna by Rashi Dristi.

> > > > > > 3. A graha connecting both Lagna and Ketu. "

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > There is no connection with the lagna at all, sir. However, if I

> > > > remember

> > > > > > clearly on your lessons on Shastyamsa (listened to it on ur

> > website)

> > > > > >

> > > > > > 1: Shastyamsa lagna would show who you are in this life;

> > > > > > 2: AL is the only thing left of you from your previous life. So you

> > > > should

> > > > > > take AL as lagna and from there define each arudha to see what one

> > did

> > > > on

> > > > > > the previous life.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > From AL, lagna lord (jupiter) would conjoin ketu (geminni), and the

> > > > > > dispositor, mercury, would be in seventh from lagna while connected

> > to

> > > > lagna

> > > > > > lord and ketu by rashi dhristi, meeting all 3 points u showed.

> > Besides

> > > > that,

> > > > > > AK would be in ninth from AL and ruled by ketu (Venus in Scorpio).

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Well, I can see a third option. If AL shows how ur perceived, maybe

> > > > somehow

> > > > > > I prettended to be a Jyotisha, and that could have brought the

> > curse

> > > > > > (Brahmin curse) on 12th house.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The thing is, I felt so attracted to jyotish since I started

> > studying

> > > > it, I

> > > > > > really felt like a had a connection with it from previous lifes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But, in the end, it doesnt matter much. I would not be disapointed

> > at

> > > > all

> > > > > > if there was no connection with jyotish in past lifes.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What's the meaning of knowing about past lifes after all? I believe

> > > > it's a

> > > > > > way to a person know about past life karma, recognize the flaws

> > that

> > > > has

> > > > > > been attaching ones soul to maya the whole creation, and move on to

> > the

> > > > real

> > > > > > present of ever lasting peace in God.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >