Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and

death.

Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:

They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme

knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and

open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be

destroyed.

Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the

Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)

Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.

best wishes,

Willa

> Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji

>

> During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could

not due to

> lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:

>

> 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona

from AL for

> a Jyotirlinga Mantra?

> 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a

particular

> Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?

>

> Looking forward to your reply.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Bharat

>

Guest guest

Namah Shivaya

Dear Bharat,

This is depending on the definition of " self " . There are more to learn, but

if you study the charts of Rama and Krshna, you can find some important

clues.

Best Wishes

Karu

> Namaskaar Sri Willa

>

> This I gathered. My question is different. What does kendra from moon

> and trikona from al signify? Why isnt it kendra from al and trikona

> from moon? Why not some other houses? There must be something here

> that Sri Sanjayji knows that we don't.

>

> I shall wait for his answer.

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Bharat

>

> On 3/6/06, Willa E keizer, CCH <willa wrote:

>> Dear Bharat,

>>

>> My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the

>> Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and

>> death.

>>

>> Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:

>>

>> They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme

>> knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and

>> open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be

>> destroyed.

>>

>> Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the

>> Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)

>>

>> Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.

>>

>> best wishes,

>> Willa

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> > Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji

>> >

>> > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could

>> not due to

>> > lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:

>> >

>> > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona

>> from AL for

>> > a Jyotirlinga Mantra?

>> > 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a

>> particular

>> > Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?

>> >

>> > Looking forward to your reply.

>> >

>> > Thanks and Regards

>> > Bharat

>> >

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>>

>> *tat savitur varenyam*

>>

>>

>>

>> ________________________________

>>

>>

>>

>> Visit your group " sohamsa " on the web.

>>

>>

Guest guest

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM AUM GURUBYO NAMAH Dear Willa, Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay Rathji. i just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!?? Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the energies of all tatwas. Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past, present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala. The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount. The word Bhagawan represents the following. (1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th. The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes tamas. Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon. Best wishes. Astrologically & spiritually yours, p.s.ramanarayanan."Willa E keizer, CCH" <willa wrote: Dear Bharat, My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and death. Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras: They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be destroyed. Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.) Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay. best wishes, Willa > Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji > > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could not due to > lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same: > > 1. What is the relevance of taking

Kendra from Moon and Trikona from AL for > a Jyotirlinga Mantra? > 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a particular > Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga? > > Looking forward to your reply. > > Thanks and Regards > Bharat >

Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Bharat (Anuj), Ramesh, Willa, Gaurav,

The kendras represent the tides of the Moon, while the Sun operates in trines. Arka or Surya is always in the 'kona' (corner). Hence the trines to the Sun are very important, and the placement of the Sun in the trines to the lagna or the AL is considered excellent. Since the Moon operates in tides, the kendras from the Moon are crucial. Gajakesari and Kemadruma Yogas are formed with reference to planets in the kendra to the Moon. It is therefore not to difficult to see that the common sign, kendra to the Moon and in trines to the AL, will have significance. Why AL? Because that is what manifests in the real world and is important for us in our material existence.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

rama narayanan [sree88ganesha] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:40 AMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Willa,Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay Rathji. i just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!??Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the energies of all tatwas.Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past, present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala.The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount.The word Bhagawan represents the following.(1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th.The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes tamas.Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon.Best wishes.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan."Willa E keizer, CCH" <willa wrote:

Dear Bharat,My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and death. Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be destroyed. Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.best wishes,Willa> Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji> > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could not due to> lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:> > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona from AL for> a Jyotirlinga Mantra?> 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a particular> Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?> > Looking forward to your reply.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat>

Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

Guest guest

Respected Sarbaniji,

Will this theory be applicable in both Rasi and Navamsa? Is it

applicable in higher harmonics also?

Please enlighten.

Regards,

Souvik

sohamsa , " Sarbani Sarkar " <sarbani wrote:

>

> Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

>

> Dear Bharat (Anuj), Ramesh, Willa, Gaurav,

>

> The kendras represent the tides of the Moon, while the Sun

operates in

> trines. Arka or Surya is always in the 'kona' (corner). Hence the

trines to

> the Sun are very important, and the placement of the Sun in the

trines to

> the lagna or the AL is considered excellent. Since the Moon

operates in

> tides, the kendras from the Moon are crucial. Gajakesari and

Kemadruma Yogas

> are formed with reference to planets in the kendra to the Moon. It

is

> therefore not to difficult to see that the common sign, kendra to

the Moon

> and in trines to the AL, will have significance. Why AL? Because

that is

> what manifests in the real world and is important for us in our

material

> existence.

>

> Best Regards,

>

> Sarbani

>

>

>

>

> _____

>

> rama narayanan [sree88ganesha]

> Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:40 AM

> sohamsa

> Re: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

>

>

> SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

> AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

>

> Dear Willa,

>

> Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay

Rathji. i just

> saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!??

>

> Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun

representing Savitur

> Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is

Venus -

> Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets

placed in

> kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring

forth the

> energies of all tatwas.

>

> Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the

past,

> present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of

trikala.

>

> The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present

and the

> lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do

not mean

> any thing. They await for the energy to mount.

>

> The word Bhagawan represents the following.

> (1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4)

Vairaghya

> the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th.

>

> The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva

which

> contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is

Guru(the

> other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane

excludes

> tamas.

>

> Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa

imbalances

> which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother.

The

> AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is

brought to life

> with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon.

>

> Best wishes.

>

> Astrologically & spiritually yours,

> p.s.ramanarayanan.

>

> " Willa E keizer, CCH " <willa wrote:

>

>

> Dear Bharat,

>

> My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the

> Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna,

and

> death.

>

> Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga

mantras:

>

> They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme

> knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and

> open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be

> destroyed.

>

> Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the

> Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)

>

> Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.

>

> best wishes,

> Willa

>

>

>

>

> > Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji

> >

> > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but

could

> not due to

> > lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:

> >

> > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona

> from AL for

> > a Jyotirlinga Mantra?

> > 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a

> particular

> > Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?

> >

> > Looking forward to your reply.

> >

> > Thanks and Regards

> > Bharat

> >

>

>

_____

>

> Jiyo cricket on

>

<http://us.rd./mail/in/mailcricket/*http://in.sports..c

om/cric

> ket/> India cricket

>

>

<http://us.rd./mail/in/mailmobilemessenger/*http://in.mobile

> com/new/messenger/> Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your

buddies all the

> time.

>

> *tat savitur varenyam*

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Srivastavji and others,

We have been taught several methods for identifying our particular jyotirlingas. Visti has also alluded to this in one of his mails. These methods are:

1. The tithi based calculation.

2. Atmakaraka planet.

3. Sun's rashi lord (sign dispositor).

4. Moon-AL common sign

5. Lagna lord planet.

I hope I have not missed out any other. Per se jyotirlinga mantras are atmalinga mantras and as Shiva mantras they are ideal for cleansing the soul and our past karma. For atma shuddhi the atmakaraka planet mantra is excellent. For example, my AK is Mercury. For me, the mantra for Mallikarjuna would be very good for exhuming my karma phalas and purifying my soul. The tithi based calculation (I think there are two methods here, but I maybe mistaken) shows the jyotirlinga which has caused us our birth. The Moon-AL Common sign method will also ensure that our mind is balanced and in the right direction, or right gati, apart from sustaining our Arudha by cleansing our karma.

Sanjayji stresses a lot on the lagna lord, and of worshipping jyotirlinga associated with the lagna lord planet. From all these methods we will get a range of jyotirlingas to worship. I get Mallikarjuna (2, 3), Vishvanath (1), Somnatha (4) and Omkareshwara (5). I can worship Shiva with any of these names, all of which will ultimately serve the purpose of atmashuddhi.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

R.C.Srivastava [swami_rcs] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 10:57 AM Subject: Re: [Om Krishna Guru] RE: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

*|| OM MAHAGANAPATAYE NAMAH ||*"Om Namah Shivaaya Omkareshvaraaya Om Om Sah". Hariom, Respected Sarbani,

Nameste,

Is it also the reason for selection of Jyotirlinga?

That the common sign, kendra to the Moon and in trines to the AL, has significance for it is

"what manifests in the real world and is important for us in our material existence. "

Now Can somebody indicate reasoning

how jyotirlinga mantra was selected in past based on thithi and logic behind it once again and under what condition it was used.

|| May all people be happy ||OM TAT SATR.C.Srivastava .swami_rcs mob 9412268768http://www.cosmograce.comhttp://www.cosmograce.blogspot.com

-

Sarbani Sarkar

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:52 AM

[Om Krishna Guru] RE: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

The kendras represent the tides of the Moon, while the Sun operates in trines. Arka or Surya is always in the 'kona' (corner). Hence the trines to the Sun are very important, and the placement of the Sun in the trines to the lagna or the AL is considered excellent. Since the Moon operates in tides, the kendras from the Moon are crucial. Gajakesari and Kemadruma Yogas are formed with reference to planets in the kendra to the Moon. It is therefore not to difficult to see that the common sign, kendra to the Moon and in trines to the AL, will have significance. Why AL? Because that is what manifests in the real world and is important for us in our material existence.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

rama narayanan [sree88ganesha] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:40 AMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Willa,Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay Rathji. i just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!??Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the energies of all tatwas.Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past, present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala.The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount.The word Bhagawan represents the following.(1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th.The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes tamas.Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon.Best wishes.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan."Willa E keizer, CCH" <willa wrote:

Dear Bharat,My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and death. Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be destroyed. Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.best wishes,Willa> Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji> > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could not due to> lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:> > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona from AL for> a Jyotirlinga Mantra?> 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a particular> Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?> > Looking forward to your reply.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat>

Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.

Guest guest

Namaskaar Sri Ramanarayan, Sri SarbaniSri RamanarayanThough your response was directed towards Sri Willa, I committed the folly of reading it too. Let me understand your explanation better - The 4 kendras from Moon are the sustaining Ma in 4 different rupas - Birth, removal of Ignorance, sustainance through wealth and other means, know-how and skills. This is just a small and loose translation. Ofcourse, Tatwa imbalances would indicate effects from vijnanamaya kosha to annamayakosha. Since the 4 kendras work in tandem, we can pick and choose One. Similarly, Arudha is our image and is sustained through Konas to itself. So we can choose One. And best would be to choose the common one. This makes sense. Thank you for the same.Now one more question: Jyotirlinga Mantra dissolves the false image. In a case, where a person is projecting a false image about himself and if he were to chant the Jyotirlinga mantra, then wouldn't the effects be - That he would understand his folly and will be able to see himself in a saner light? Wouldn't he then, stop projecting his false image? Am I understanding it correctly?Thanks and RegardsBharat On 3/7/06, rama narayanan <

sree88ganesha wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM AUM GURUBYO NAMAH Dear Willa, Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay Rathji. i just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!??

Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the energies of all tatwas.

Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past, present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala. The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount.

The word Bhagawan represents the following. (1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th. The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes tamas.

Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon.

Best wishes. Astrologically & spiritually yours, p.s.ramanarayanan. " Willa E keizer, CCH " <

willa wrote:

Dear Bharat, My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and death. Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:

They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be

destroyed. Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.) Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.

best wishes, Willa > Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji > > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could not due to > lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:

> > 1. What is the relevance of taking

Kendra from Moon and Trikona from AL for > a Jyotirlinga Mantra? > 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a particular > Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?

> > Looking forward to your reply. > > Thanks and Regards > Bharat >

*tat savitur varenyam*

Guest guest

" Gopijana-vallabha-caranau sharanam

prapadye. "

" Namo

gopijana-vallabhabhyam "

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

My Arudha lagna lord, Sun is in trines to

my AK Moon. What does that mean?

Love,

Swee

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani

Sarkar

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:16

AM

sohamsa

RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru

Smarami

Dear Bharat (Anuj),

Ramesh, Willa, Gaurav,

The kendras represent

the tides of the Moon, while the Sun operates in trines. Arka or Surya is

always in the 'kona' (corner). Hence the trines to the Sun are very

important, and the placement of the Sun in the trines to the lagna or

the AL is

considered excellent. Since the Moon operates in tides, the kendras from the

Moon are crucial. Gajakesari and Kemadruma Yogas are formed with reference to

planets in the kendra to the Moon. It is therefore not to difficult to see that

the common sign, kendra to the Moon and in trines to the AL, will have significance. Why AL? Because that is what

manifests in the real world and is important for us in our material existence.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

rama

narayanan [sree88ganesha]

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:40

AM

sohamsa

Re: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Willa,

Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay

Rathji. i just saw your posting i thought i can write a few

lines - May i !!??

Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur

Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus - Mata

Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in kendras

are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the energies of

all tatwas.

Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past, present

and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala.

The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the lamp

represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean any

thing. They await for the energy to mount.

The word Bhagawan represents the following.

(1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya

the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th.

The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which

contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the

other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes tamas.

Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances which

get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The

AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life

with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon.

Best wishes.

Astrologically & spiritually yours,

p.s.ramanarayanan.

" Willa E keizer,

CCH " <willa wrote:

Dear

Bharat,

My

conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the

Jyotir

Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and

death.

Other

notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:

They

destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme

knowledge

to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and

open

the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be

destroyed.

Terrible

sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the

Jyotir

Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)

Powerful

teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.

best

wishes,

Willa

>

Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji

>

>

During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could

not

due to

>

lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:

>

>

1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona

from

AL for

>

a Jyotirlinga Mantra?

>

2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a

particular

>

Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?

>

>

Looking forward to your reply.

>

>

Thanks and Regards

>

Bharat

>

Jiyo cricket on

India cricket

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Swee,

By the Moon-AL Common Sign method as taught at Delhi, Aries is the common sign which is kendra to your Moon in Cancer and in trines to your AL in Leo. So Rameshvara is the chosen name for you. Moon being your AK, you can also chant Somnatha, Venus as lagna lord indicates Trayambakeshwara, Sun in Pisces will indicate Omkareshwara. You will have to work out the tithi based calculation. But Rameshwara will probably be a good bet for you.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Swee Chan [swee] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:43 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

"Gopijana-vallabha-caranau sharanam

prapadye."

"Namo gopijana-vallabhabhyam"

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

My Arudha lagna lord, Sun is in trines to my AK Moon. What does that mean?

Love,

Swee

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani SarkarTuesday, March 07, 2006 5:16 AMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Guest guest

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Sarbani,

Namaskar

For the

names of the Jyotirlinga, shouldn’t we use the names as given in the

Jyotirlinga Stotra. Example: in the stotra the name for Tryambakesvara is given

as: “Tryambakam”, thus when we refer to him with the mantra,

shouldn’t we recite: tryambakaaya? Same goes for Omkara, Vishvesha and

Ramesha?

Best

wishes,

Visti Larsen

For services and articles visit:

http://srigaruda.com or http://astrovisti.com

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar

07 March 2006 09:52

sohamsa

RE: Re: To Sri

Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru

Smarami

Dear Swee,

By the Moon-AL Common

Sign method as taught at Delhi, Aries is the

common sign which is kendra to your Moon in Cancer and in trines to your AL in Leo. So Rameshvara

is the chosen name for you. Moon being your AK, you can also chant Somnatha,

Venus as lagna lord indicates Trayambakeshwara, Sun in Pisces will indicate

Omkareshwara. You will have to work out the tithi based calculation. But

Rameshwara will probably be a good bet for you.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Swee Chan

[swee]

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:43 PM

sohamsa

Sanjay Rathji

prapadye. "

" Namo

gopijana-vallabhabhyam "

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

Love,

Swee

Sarkar

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:16 AM

sohamsa

Shri Brahmadaru

Smarami

Dear Bharat (Anuj),

Ramesh, Willa, Gaurav,

The kendras represent

the AL is

the common sign, kendra to the Moon and in trines to the AL, will have significance. Why AL? Because that is what

Best Regards,

Sarbani

rama

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:40 AM

sohamsa

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Willa,

lines - May i !!??

all tatwas.

Best wishes.

p.s.ramanarayanan.

" Willa E keizer, CCH " <willa

wrote:

Dear Bharat,

My conference notes indicate that we use this

method to choose the

Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the

arudha lagna, and

death.

Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about

Jyotir Linga mantras:

They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They

give the supreme

knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light

to the sign and

open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring

rebirth will be

destroyed.

Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by

worshipping the

Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is

karaka for head.)

best wishes,

Willa

> Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji

>

> During the conference I wanted to ask you two

questions but could

not due to

> lack of time. I request you to kindly guide

me on the same:

>

> 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra

from Moon and Trikona

from AL

for

> a Jyotirlinga Mantra?

> 2. How do we decide on a particular time for

the chanting of a

particular

> Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and

Jyotirlinga?

>

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Bharat

>

Jiyo cricket on

India cricket

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Visti,

Yes, of course. Trayambakeshwara (Trayamabaka + Ishwar) is the actual name of the deity; he is referred to as Trayambaka or the Three-Eyed One in poetic renderition in the shlokas. Trayambakam is a grammatical exposition of the same. Similarly Omkareshwara (the lord of Omkara, Omkara + Ishwar), Vishveshwara or Vishwanatha (lord of the world or vishwa. Vishwa + Ishwar/Natha), Rameshwara (the lord of Rama. Rama + Ishwar). Trayamabakaya is used in the mantra as it means the three eyed one. So you can use both Trayambakaya and Trayambakeshwaraya. Similarly, you can use both Omkaraya and Omkareshwaraya. But it is Rameshwaraya, Vishveshwaraya or Vishwanathaya more appropriately for the other names, although in short form they are acceptable. I use the mantra Om Namah Shivaya Omkareshwaraya Om Om Sah whilst pouring water on my Shivalinga each morning. I can also say Omkaraya if I want. But for Rameshwar it should be Om Namah Shivaya Rameshwaraya...

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Visti Larsen [visti] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:26 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Sarbani, Namaskar

For the names of the Jyotirlinga, shouldn’t we use the names as given in the Jyotirlinga Stotra. Example: in the stotra the name for Tryambakesvara is given as: “Tryambakam”, thus when we refer to him with the mantra, shouldn’t we recite: tryambakaaya? Same goes for Omkara, Vishvesha and Ramesha?

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar07 March 2006 09:52sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Swee,

By the Moon-AL Common Sign method as taught at Delhi, Aries is the common sign which is kendra to your Moon in Cancer and in trines to your AL in Leo. So Rameshvara is the chosen name for you. Moon being your AK, you can also chant Somnatha, Venus as lagna lord indicates Trayambakeshwara, Sun in Pisces will indicate Omkareshwara. You will have to work out the tithi based calculation. But Rameshwara will probably be a good bet for you.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Swee Chan [swee] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:43 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

prapadye."

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

Love,

Swee

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani SarkarTuesday, March 07, 2006 5:16 AMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Guest guest

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Sarbani,

Namaskar

I know

about the variations and their meanings, but i was trying to put stress on the

fact that the jyotirlinga stotra specifically uses the names i mentioned. If we

are to select prasiddha mantras for all purposes, we should not have ambiguity

about the names, hence the reason i raised this point.

Take the

statement that Sanjayji mentioned about the dasamahavidyas during the delhi conference, where

he stressed to use the names as given in the stotra he presented (its in his

paper on the same). Here Tripurasundari had become Parasundari, and Kali was to

be referred to as Dakshinakali.

I hope

you understand my argument.

Best

wishes,

Visti Larsen

For services and

articles visit:

07 March 2006 10:47

sohamsa

Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru

Smarami

Dear Visti,

Yes, of

course. Trayambakeshwara (Trayamabaka + Ishwar) is the actual name of

the deity; he is referred to as Trayambaka or the Three-Eyed One in poetic

renderition in the shlokas. Trayambakam is a grammatical exposition of

the same. Similarly Omkareshwara (the lord of Omkara, Omkara +

Ishwar), Vishveshwara or Vishwanatha (lord of the world or vishwa. Vishwa +

Ishwar/Natha), Rameshwara (the lord of Rama. Rama + Ishwar). Trayamabakaya is

used in the mantra as it means the three eyed one. So you can use both

Trayambakaya and Trayambakeshwaraya. Similarly, you can use both Omkaraya and

Omkareshwaraya. But it is Rameshwaraya, Vishveshwaraya or Vishwanathaya

more appropriately for the other names, although in short form they are

acceptable. I use the mantra Om Namah Shivaya Omkareshwaraya Om Om Sah whilst

pouring water on my Shivalinga each morning. I can also say Omkaraya if I want.

But for Rameshwar it should be Om Namah Shivaya Rameshwaraya...

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Visti

Larsen [visti]

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:26 PM

sohamsa

Sanjay Rathji

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear

Sarbani, Namaskar

For the

names of the Jyotirlinga, shouldn’t we use the names as given in the

Jyotirlinga Stotra. Example: in the stotra the name for Tryambakesvara is given

as: “Tryambakam”, thus when we refer to him with the mantra, shouldn’t

we recite: tryambakaaya? Same goes for Omkara, Vishvesha and Ramesha?

Best

wishes,

Visti Larsen

07 March 2006 09:52

sohamsa

Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru

Smarami

Dear Swee,

By the Moon-AL Common

common sign which is kendra to your Moon in Cancer and in trines to your AL in Leo. So Rameshvara

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Swee Chan

[swee]

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:43 PM

sohamsa

Sanjay Rathji

prapadye. "

" Namo

gopijana-vallabhabhyam "

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

Love,

Swee

Sarkar

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:16 AM

sohamsa

Shri Brahmadaru

Smarami

Dear Bharat (Anuj),

Ramesh, Willa, Gaurav,

The kendras represent

the AL is

Best Regards,

Sarbani

rama

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:40 AM

sohamsa

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Willa,

lines - May i !!??

all tatwas.

Best wishes.

p.s.ramanarayanan.

" Willa E keizer, CCH " <willa

wrote:

Dear Bharat,

My conference notes indicate that we use this

method to choose the

Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the

arudha lagna, and

death.

Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about

Jyotir Linga mantras:

They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They

give the supreme

knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light

to the sign and

open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring

rebirth will be

destroyed.

Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by

worshipping the

Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is

karaka for head.)

best wishes,

Willa

> Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji

>

> During the conference I wanted to ask you two

questions but could

not due to

> lack of time. I request you to kindly guide

me on the same:

>

> 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra

from Moon and Trikona

from AL

for

> a Jyotirlinga Mantra?

> 2. How do we decide on a particular time for

the chanting of a

particular

> Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and

Jyotirlinga?

>

>

> Thanks and Regards

> Bharat

>

Jiyo cricket on

India cricket

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Bharat,

If you can, get hold of the paper on Chandra Yogas presented by Sanjayji in 2005 West Coast Conference, where he has graphically explained the importance of kendras from the perspective of high and low tides. That is why Chandra kendras are important.

Jyotirlinga mantras help in atma shuddhi. As atmalimga mantras, they will draw us closer to the ishta. All this might promote Atmagyana. In as far as Atmagyana is promoted, false images will diminish.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Bharat Hindu Astrology [hinduastrology] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:03 PMsohamsa Subject: Re: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Namaskaar Sri Ramanarayan, Sri SarbaniSri RamanarayanThough your response was directed towards Sri Willa, I committed the folly of reading it too. Let me understand your explanation better - The 4 kendras from Moon are the sustaining Ma in 4 different rupas - Birth, removal of Ignorance, sustainance through wealth and other means, know-how and skills. This is just a small and loose translation. Ofcourse, Tatwa imbalances would indicate effects from vijnanamaya kosha to annamayakosha. Since the 4 kendras work in tandem, we can pick and choose One. Similarly, Arudha is our image and is sustained through Konas to itself. So we can choose One. And best would be to choose the common one. This makes sense. Thank you for the same.Now one more question: Jyotirlinga Mantra dissolves the false image. In a case, where a person is projecting a false image about himself and if he were to chant the Jyotirlinga mantra, then wouldn't the effects be - That he would understand his folly and will be able to see himself in a saner light? Wouldn't he then, stop projecting his false image? Am I understanding it correctly?Thanks and RegardsBharat

On 3/7/06, rama narayanan < sree88ganesha wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Willa,Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay Rathji. i just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!??Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the energies of all tatwas. Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past, present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala.The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount. The word Bhagawan represents the following.(1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th.The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes tamas. Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon. Best wishes.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.

"Willa E keizer, CCH" < willa wrote:

Dear Bharat,My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and death. Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras: They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be destroyed. Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.best wishes,Willa> Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji> > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could not due to> lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same: > > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona from AL for> a Jyotirlinga Mantra?> 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a particular> Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga? > > Looking forward to your reply.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat>

*tat savitur varenyam*

Guest guest

prapadye. "

" Namo

gopijana-vallabhabhyam "

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

Thank you. I shall now expound the

greatness of Rameshvara and its origin – Shiva PuranaJ.

Om

Namah Shivaya Namah Rameshvaraya

Formerly, Vishnu took his incarnation on earth

as Rama. Rama’s wife, Sita was kidnapped by Ravan, who is Shiva’s

devotee. Accompanied by Hanuman, Lakshman, Sugriva and other money chiefs of

great might, amounting to 18 billion in number. Reaching there, Rama, the

favourite of Shiva stationed himself on the shore, served by Lakshman and the

monkeys. Rama requested for water which was offered to Shiva before he drank

it, and proceeded to devoutly perform the 16 ancillary worship of Shiva’s

earthern image, seeking for Shiva’s refuge. Repeating the mantras,

meditating and worship, Rama danced before Lord Shiva, he requested for his

victory in the imminent fight with Ravan.

Implored by Rama for Lord Siva to stay on

there in order to sanctify the worlds and to render help to the people, Lord Shiva

took up the image of the Linga at Setubandha.

Rameshvara is the eleventh incarnation of

Lord Shiva. The greatness of Ramsehvara became wonderful and unequalled in the

world. It yields worldly pleasures and salvation and bestows all desires on the

devotees, always.

The devotee who performs the ablution of

Shiva with the divine waters of the Ganga and

worships Rameshsvara with great devotion becomes a liberated soul. After enjoying

all pleasures here, which is even rare to the Devas, and deriving perfect

knowledge, and in the end, he will certainly attain salvation.

Suta uvacha:

Thus this story of Rameshvara the

Jyotirlinga of Shiva, has been narrated to you destroys the sins of the

devoteed who listen to it.

Love,

Swee

Sarkar

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

10:52 AM

sohamsa

Shri Brahmadaru

Smarami

Dear Swee,

By the Moon-AL Common

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Swee Chan

[swee]

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:43

PM

sohamsa

prapadye. "

" Namo

gopijana-vallabhabhyam "

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

Love,

Swee

Sarkar

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:16

AM

sohamsa

Shri Brahmadaru

Smarami

Dear Bharat (Anuj),

Ramesh, Willa, Gaurav,

The kendras represent

the AL is

Best Regards,

Sarbani

rama narayanan

[sree88ganesha]

Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:40

AM

sohamsa

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH

Dear Willa,

lines - May i !!??

all tatwas.

Best wishes.

p.s.ramanarayanan.

" Willa E keizer,

CCH " <willa wrote:

Dear

Bharat,

My

conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the

Jyotir

Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and

death.

Other

notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:

They

destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme

knowledge

to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and

open

the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be

destroyed.

Terrible

sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the

Jyotir

Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)

Powerful

teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.

best

wishes,

Willa

>

Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji

>

>

During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could

not

due to

>

lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:

>

>

1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona

from

AL for

>

a Jyotirlinga Mantra?

>

2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a

particular

>

Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?

>

>

Looking forward to your reply.

>

>

Thanks and Regards

>

Bharat

>

Jiyo cricket on

India cricket

Guest guest

Namaskaar Sri SarbaniAll this might promote Atmagyana. In as far as Atmagyana is promoted, false images will diminish. Thank you for confirming the same. If you can, get hold of the paper on Chandra Yogas presented by Sanjayji in 2005 West Coast Conference, where he has graphically explained the importance of kendras from the perspective of high and low tides. That is why Chandra kendras are important.Wherefrom can I lay my hands on the same?We still have the pending task of visiting the Ashram at the Farmhouse. We can visit whenever you and Sanjayji would like too. Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 3/7/06, Sarbani Sarkar <sarbani wrote:

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Bharat,

If you can, get hold of the paper on Chandra Yogas presented by Sanjayji in 2005 West Coast Conference, where he has graphically explained the importance of kendras from the perspective of high and low tides. That is why Chandra kendras are important.

Jyotirlinga mantras help in atma shuddhi. As atmalimga mantras, they will draw us closer to the ishta. All this might promote Atmagyana. In as far as Atmagyana is promoted, false images will diminish.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Bharat Hindu Astrology [hinduastrology] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:03 PMsohamsa

Namaskaar Sri Ramanarayan, Sri SarbaniSri RamanarayanThough your response was directed towards Sri Willa, I committed the folly of reading it too. Let me understand your explanation better - The 4 kendras from Moon are the sustaining Ma in 4 different rupas - Birth, removal of Ignorance, sustainance through wealth and other means, know-how and skills. This is just a small and loose translation. Ofcourse, Tatwa imbalances would indicate effects from vijnanamaya kosha to annamayakosha. Since the 4 kendras work in tandem, we can pick and choose One. Similarly, Arudha is our image and is sustained through Konas to itself. So we can choose One. And best would be to choose the common one. This makes sense. Thank you for the same.Now one more question: Jyotirlinga Mantra dissolves the false image. In a case, where a person is projecting a false image about himself and if he were to chant the Jyotirlinga mantra, then wouldn't the effects be - That he would understand his folly and will be able to see himself in a saner light? Wouldn't he then, stop projecting his false image? Am I understanding it correctly?Thanks and RegardsBharat

On 3/7/06, rama narayanan < sree88ganesha wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAMAUM GURUBYO NAMAHDear Willa,Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay Rathji. i just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!??Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the energies of all tatwas. Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past, present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala.The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount. The word Bhagawan represents the following.(1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th.The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes tamas. Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon. Best wishes.Astrologically & spiritually yours,p.s.ramanarayanan.

" Willa E keizer, CCH " < willa wrote:

Dear Bharat,My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and death. Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras: They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be destroyed. Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.best wishes,Willa> Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji> > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could not due to> lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same: > > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona from AL for> a Jyotirlinga Mantra?> 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a particular> Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga? > > Looking forward to your reply.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat>

*tat savitur varenyam*

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Visti,

Once you learn the language you will understand what I mean. The names are the same; there are many ways that they are alluded to in Sanskrit.

Varanasyam tu Vishvesham...this referes to the name Vishveshwara or Vishwanatha. The name is not sound Vishvesha. The author of the shloka assumes you understand that.

Himalaye tu Kedara...this refers to the name Kedarnath. Again the author assumes you know that. In conversation it is also used similarly: "I had Kedar darshan". Kedar is a very accepted short form of Kedarnath. Its like using Chris and Christopher. The culture assumes that you know the interchangeability. However we never address him as Kedar or Vishvesha. He is Kedarnath and Vishveshwar.

Poetic shortening of names, assuming the reader knows the names being referred to; hence Ramesham, Vishvesham, Nagesham, Kedara.

In the particular Dasamahavidya stotra given by Sanjayji, it is correct that specifically the name Dakshina Kali and Parasundari has been used. In other versions, Lalita has been used. However we stick to the particular names and forms. This is not the same case for the Jyotirlinga Stotra, where short forms and hints are used.

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Visti Larsen [visti] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:25 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Sarbani, Namaskar

I know about the variations and their meanings, but i was trying to put stress on the fact that the jyotirlinga stotra specifically uses the names i mentioned. If we are to select prasiddha mantras for all purposes, we should not have ambiguity about the names, hence the reason i raised this point.

Take the statement that Sanjayji mentioned about the dasamahavidyas during the delhi conference, where he stressed to use the names as given in the stotra he presented (its in his paper on the same). Here Tripurasundari had become Parasundari, and Kali was to be referred to as Dakshinakali.

I hope you understand my argument.

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar07 March 2006 10:47sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Visti,

Yes, of course. Trayambakeshwara (Trayamabaka + Ishwar) is the actual name of the deity; he is referred to as Trayambaka or the Three-Eyed One in poetic renderition in the shlokas. Trayambakam is a grammatical exposition of the same. Similarly Omkareshwara (the lord of Omkara, Omkara + Ishwar), Vishveshwara or Vishwanatha (lord of the world or vishwa. Vishwa + Ishwar/Natha), Rameshwara (the lord of Rama. Rama + Ishwar). Trayamabakaya is used in the mantra as it means the three eyed one. So you can use both Trayambakaya and Trayambakeshwaraya. Similarly, you can use both Omkaraya and Omkareshwaraya. But it is Rameshwaraya, Vishveshwaraya or Vishwanathaya more appropriately for the other names, although in short form they are acceptable. I use the mantra Om Namah Shivaya Omkareshwaraya Om Om Sah whilst pouring water on my Shivalinga each morning. I can also say Omkaraya if I want. But for Rameshwar it should be Om Namah Shivaya Rameshwaraya...

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Visti Larsen [visti] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:26 PMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

||Hare Rama Krsna||

Dear Sarbani, Namaskar

For the names of the Jyotirlinga, shouldn’t we use the names as given in the Jyotirlinga Stotra. Example: in the stotra the name for Tryambakesvara is given as: “Tryambakam”, thus when we refer to him with the mantra, shouldn’t we recite: tryambakaaya? Same goes for Omkara, Vishvesha and Ramesha?

Best wishes,

Visti Larsen

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani Sarkar07 March 2006 09:52sohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Swee,

Best Regards,

Sarbani

prapadye."

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

Love,

Swee

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Guest guest

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Thanks Swee...

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Swee Chan [swee] Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:30 PMsohamsa ; SJCA[Jaya Jagannatha] RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

prapadye."

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

Thank you. I shall now expound the greatness of Rameshvara and its origin – Shiva PuranaJ.

Om Namah Shivaya Namah Rameshvaraya

Formerly, Vishnu took his incarnation on earth as Rama. Rama’s wife, Sita was kidnapped by Ravan, who is Shiva’s devotee. Accompanied by Hanuman, Lakshman, Sugriva and other money chiefs of great might, amounting to 18 billion in number. Reaching there, Rama, the favourite of Shiva stationed himself on the shore, served by Lakshman and the monkeys. Rama requested for water which was offered to Shiva before he drank it, and proceeded to devoutly perform the 16 ancillary worship of Shiva’s earthern image, seeking for Shiva’s refuge. Repeating the mantras, meditating and worship, Rama danced before Lord Shiva, he requested for his victory in the imminent fight with Ravan.

Implored by Rama for Lord Siva to stay on there in order to sanctify the worlds and to render help to the people, Lord Shiva took up the image of the Linga at Setubandha.

Rameshvara is the eleventh incarnation of Lord Shiva. The greatness of Ramsehvara became wonderful and unequalled in the world. It yields worldly pleasures and salvation and bestows all desires on the devotees, always.

The devotee who performs the ablution of Shiva with the divine waters of the Ganga and worships Rameshsvara with great devotion becomes a liberated soul. After enjoying all pleasures here, which is even rare to the Devas, and deriving perfect knowledge, and in the end, he will certainly attain salvation.

Suta uvacha:

Thus this story of Rameshvara the Jyotirlinga of Shiva, has been narrated to you destroys the sins of the devoteed who listen to it.

Love,

Swee

sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of Sarbani SarkarTuesday, March 07, 2006 10:52 AMsohamsa Subject: RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Dear Swee,

Best Regards,

Sarbani

prapadye."

Dear Sarbani,

Namaste

Love,

Swee

Shri Brahmadaru Smarami

Best Regards,

Sarbani

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Visti-ji / Sarbani-ji.

Namaskar. Not just the name but also the total number of aksharas of the mantra is important, because that determines the house which will be affected. Hence it should be standardized. Please comment.

Best wishes,

Sourav

=================================================================

sohamsa , "Sarbani Sarkar" <sarbani wrote:>> Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > Dear Visti,> > Once you learn the language you will understand what I mean. The names are> the same; there are many ways that they are alluded to in Sanskrit. > > Varanasyam tu Vishvesham...this referes to the name Vishveshwara or> Vishwanatha. The name is not sound Vishvesha. The author of the shloka> assumes you understand that. > > Himalaye tu Kedara...this refers to the name Kedarnath. Again the author> assumes you know that. In conversation it is also used similarly: "I had> Kedar darshan". Kedar is a very accepted short form of Kedarnath. Its like> using Chris and Christopher. The culture assumes that you know the> interchangeability. However we never address him as Kedar or Vishvesha. He> is Kedarnath and Vishveshwar. > > Poetic shortening of names, assuming the reader knows the names being> referred to; hence Ramesham, Vishvesham, Nagesham, Kedara.> > In the particular Dasamahavidya stotra given by Sanjayji, it is correct that> specifically the name Dakshina Kali and Parasundari has been used. In other> versions, Lalita has been used. However we stick to the particular names and> forms. This is not the same case for the Jyotirlinga Stotra, where short> forms and hints are used. > > Best Regards,> > Sarbani> > > > > > _____ > > Visti Larsen [visti] > Tuesday, March 07, 2006 3:25 PM> sohamsa > RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji> > > > ||Hare Rama Krsna||> > Dear Sarbani, Namaskar> > I know about the variations and their meanings, but i was trying to put> stress on the fact that the jyotirlinga stotra specifically uses the names i> mentioned. If we are to select prasiddha mantras for all purposes, we should> not have ambiguity about the names, hence the reason i raised this point.> > Take the statement that Sanjayji mentioned about the dasamahavidyas during> the delhi conference, where he stressed to use the names as given in the> stotra he presented (its in his paper on the same). Here Tripurasundari had> become Parasundari, and Kali was to be referred to as Dakshinakali.> > I hope you understand my argument.> > Best wishes,> > ***> > Visti Larsen> > For services and articles visit: > > <http://srigaruda.com> http://srigaruda.com or <http://astrovisti.com>> http://astrovisti.com> > ***> > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Sarbani Sarkar> 07 March 2006 10:47> sohamsa > RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji> > > > Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > > > Dear Visti,> > > > Yes, of course. Trayambakeshwara (Trayamabaka + Ishwar) is the actual name> of the deity; he is referred to as Trayambaka or the Three-Eyed One in> poetic renderition in the shlokas. Trayambakam is a grammatical exposition> of the same. Similarly Omkareshwara (the lord of Omkara, Omkara + Ishwar),> Vishveshwara or Vishwanatha (lord of the world or vishwa. Vishwa +> Ishwar/Natha), Rameshwara (the lord of Rama. Rama + Ishwar). Trayamabakaya> is used in the mantra as it means the three eyed one. So you can use both> Trayambakaya and Trayambakeshwaraya. Similarly, you can use both Omkaraya> and Omkareshwaraya. But it is Rameshwaraya, Vishveshwaraya or Vishwanathaya> more appropriately for the other names, although in short form they are> acceptable. I use the mantra Om Namah Shivaya Omkareshwaraya Om Om Sah> whilst pouring water on my Shivalinga each morning. I can also say Omkaraya> if I want. But for Rameshwar it should be Om Namah Shivaya Rameshwaraya... > > > > Best Regards,> > > > Sarbani> > > > > > > > > > _____ > > Visti Larsen [visti] > Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:26 PM> sohamsa > RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji> > ||Hare Rama Krsna||> > Dear Sarbani, Namaskar> > For the names of the Jyotirlinga, shouldn't we use the names as given in the> Jyotirlinga Stotra. Example: in the stotra the name for Tryambakesvara is> given as: "Tryambakam", thus when we refer to him with the mantra, shouldn't> we recite: tryambakaaya? Same goes for Omkara, Vishvesha and Ramesha?> > Best wishes,> > ***> > Visti Larsen> > For services and articles visit: > > <http://srigaruda.com> http://srigaruda.com or <http://astrovisti.com>> http://astrovisti.com> > ***> > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Sarbani Sarkar> 07 March 2006 09:52> sohamsa > RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji> > > > Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > > > Dear Swee,> > > > By the Moon-AL Common Sign method as taught at Delhi, Aries is the common> sign which is kendra to your Moon in Cancer and in trines to your AL in Leo.> So Rameshvara is the chosen name for you. Moon being your AK, you can also> chant Somnatha, Venus as lagna lord indicates Trayambakeshwara, Sun in> Pisces will indicate Omkareshwara. You will have to work out the tithi based> calculation. But Rameshwara will probably be a good bet for you. > > > > Best Regards,> > > > Sarbani> > > > > > > > > > _____ > > Swee Chan [swee] > Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:43 PM> sohamsa > RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji> > "Gopijana-vallabha-caranau sharanam > > prapadye."> > "Namo gopijana-vallabhabhyam" > > > > Dear Sarbani,> > Namaste> > > > My Arudha lagna lord, Sun is in trines to my AK Moon. What does that mean?> > > > Love,> > Swee> > _____ > > sohamsa [sohamsa ] On Behalf Of> Sarbani Sarkar> Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:16 AM> sohamsa > RE: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji> > > > Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > > > Dear Bharat (Anuj), Ramesh, Willa, Gaurav,> > > > The kendras represent the tides of the Moon, while the Sun operates in> trines. Arka or Surya is always in the 'kona' (corner). Hence the trines to> the Sun are very important, and the placement of the Sun in the trines to> the lagna or the AL is considered excellent. Since the Moon operates in> tides, the kendras from the Moon are crucial. Gajakesari and Kemadruma Yogas> are formed with reference to planets in the kendra to the Moon. It is> therefore not to difficult to see that the common sign, kendra to the Moon> and in trines to the AL, will have significance. Why AL? Because that is> what manifests in the real world and is important for us in our material> existence. > > > > Best Regards,> > > > Sarbani> > > > > > > > > > _____ > > rama narayanan [sree88ganesha] > Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:40 AM> sohamsa > Re: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji> > SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM> AUM GURUBYO NAMAH> > Dear Willa,> > Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay Rathji. i just> saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!??> > Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur> Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus -> Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in> kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the> energies of all tatwas.> > Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past,> present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala.> > The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the> lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean> any thing. They await for the energy to mount.> > The word Bhagawan represents the following.> (1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya> the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th.> > The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which> contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the> other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes> tamas.> > Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances> which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The> AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life> with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon.> > Best wishes.> > Astrologically & spiritually yours,> p.s.ramanarayanan.> > "Willa E keizer, CCH" willa wrote: > > > Dear Bharat,> > My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the > Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and > death. > > Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:> > They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme > knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and > open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be > destroyed. > > Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the > Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)> > Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.> > best wishes,> Willa> > > > > > Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji> > > > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could > not due to> > lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:> > > > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona > from AL for> > a Jyotirlinga Mantra?> > 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a > particular> > Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?> > > > Looking forward to your reply.> > > > Thanks and Regards> > Bharat> >> > > > _____ > > Jiyo cricket on > <http://us.rd./mail/in/mailcricket/*http:/in.sports./crick> et/> India cricket> > <http://us.rd./mail/in/mailmobilemessenger/*http:/in.mobile..c> om/new/messenger/> Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the> time. > > > > > > > > > *tat savitur varenyam* > > > > > >

Guest guest

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Bharat-ji,

namaskar. The paper is in the Files section of this group: /Raths Papers/Kemadruma.pdf.

Best wishes,

Sourav

sohamsa , "Bharat Hindu Astrology" <hinduastrology wrote:>> Namaskaar Sri Sarbani> > All this might promote Atmagyana. In as far as Atmagyana is promoted, false> images will diminish.> Thank you for confirming the same.> > If you can, get hold of the paper on Chandra Yogas presented by Sanjayji in> 2005 West Coast Conference, where he has graphically explained the> importance of kendras from the perspective of high and low tides. That is> why Chandra kendras are important.> Wherefrom can I lay my hands on the same?> > We still have the pending task of visiting the Ashram at the Farmhouse. We> can visit whenever you and Sanjayji would like too.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat> > On 3/7/06, Sarbani Sarkar sarbani wrote:> >> > Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > **> > Dear Bharat,> >> > If you can, get hold of the paper on Chandra Yogas presented by Sanjayji> > in 2005 West Coast Conference, where he has graphically explained the> > importance of kendras from the perspective of high and low tides. That is> > why Chandra kendras are important.> >> > Jyotirlinga mantras help in atma shuddhi. As atmalimga mantras, they will> > draw us closer to the ishta. All this might promote Atmagyana. In as far as> > Atmagyana is promoted, false images will diminish.> >> > Best Regards,> >> > Sarbani> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > ** Bharat Hindu Astrology [hinduastrology]> > *Sent:* Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:03 PM> > *To:* sohamsa > >> > *Subject:* Re: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji> >> > Namaskaar Sri Ramanarayan, Sri Sarbani> >> > Sri Ramanarayan> > Though your response was directed towards Sri Willa, I committed the folly> > of reading it too.> >> > Let me understand your explanation better - The 4 kendras from Moon are> > the sustaining Ma in 4 different rupas - Birth, removal of Ignorance,> > sustainance through wealth and other means, know-how and skills. This is> > just a small and loose translation. Ofcourse, Tatwa imbalances would> > indicate effects from vijnanamaya kosha to annamayakosha. Since the 4> > kendras work in tandem, we can pick and choose One.> >> > Similarly, Arudha is our image and is sustained through Konas to itself.> > So we can choose One. And best would be to choose the common one. This makes> > sense. Thank you for the same.> >> > Now one more question: Jyotirlinga Mantra dissolves the false image. In a> > case, where a person is projecting a false image about himself and if he> > were to chant the Jyotirlinga mantra, then wouldn't the effects be - That he> > would understand his folly and will be able to see himself in a saner light?> > Wouldn't he then, stop projecting his false image?> >> > Am I understanding it correctly?> >> > Thanks and Regards> > Bharat> >> >> >> >> > On 3/7/06, rama narayanan < sree88ganesha wrote:> > >> > > SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM> > > AUM GURUBYO NAMAH> > >> > > Dear Willa,> > >> > > Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay Rathji. i> > > just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!??> > >> > > Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing> > > Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is> > > Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets> > > placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring> > > forth the energies of all tatwas.> > >> > > Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past,> > > present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala.> > >> > > The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and> > > the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not> > > mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount.> > >> > > The word Bhagawan represents the following.> > > (1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4)> > > Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th.> > >> > > The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which> > > contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the> > > other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes> > > tamas.> > >> > > Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances> > > which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The> > > AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life> > > with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon.> > >> > > Best wishes.> > >> > > Astrologically & spiritually yours,> > > p.s.ramanarayanan.> > >> > >> > > *"Willa E keizer, CCH" < willa* wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Bharat,> > >> > > My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the> > > Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and> > > death.> > >> > > Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:> > >> > > They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme> > > knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and> > > open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be> > > destroyed.> > >> > > Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the> > > Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)> > >> > > Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.> > >> > > best wishes,> > > Willa> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji> > > >> > > > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could> > > not due to> > > > lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:> > > >> > > > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona> > > from AL for> > > > a Jyotirlinga Mantra?> > > > 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a> > > particular> > > > Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?> > > >> > > > Looking forward to your reply.> > > >> > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > Bharat> > > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------> > > Jiyo cricket on India cricket<http://us.rd./mail/in/mailcricket/*http://in.sports./cricket/>> > > Messenger Mobile<http://us.rd./mail/in/mailmobilemessenger/*http://in.mobile./new/messenger/>Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.> > >> > >> > > *tat savitur varenyam*> > >> > >> > >> > >

Guest guest

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM AUM GURUBYO NAMAH Dear Sri Anuj, Namaste. i understand my reply to Mata Willa had made you commit the folly of reading it. i am sorry for that. As regards your question i am giving my replies below:- 1. Coinage of Jyothirlinga Mantra is directly relevant to the exaltation status of the grahas - Sun - Rameshwara Moon - Somanatha etc., This gives a hint that the mantras help in giving a facelift to the grahas by equating their status with the aspect of Sivoham. The jyothi(causative/creator) behind the linga(creation) is brought forth. 2. This helps in shifting the focus of mind from body to Atma. When the focus shifts towards light, the shadows do not matter. 3.The effort(grace of the Lord) of chanting the mantra helps in closing the pores of the pot(body) thereby giving a scope for the sudden awareness of the ever shining inner light. Best wishes. Astrologically & spiritually yours, p.s.ramanarayanan.Bharat Hindu Astrology <hinduastrology wrote: Namaskaar Sri Ramanarayan, Sri SarbaniSri RamanarayanThough your response was directed towards Sri Willa, I committed the folly of reading it too. Let me understand your explanation better - The 4 kendras from Moon are the sustaining Ma in 4 different rupas - Birth, removal of Ignorance, sustainance through wealth and other means, know-how and skills. This is just a small and loose translation. Ofcourse, Tatwa imbalances would indicate effects from vijnanamaya kosha to annamayakosha. Since the 4 kendras work in tandem, we can pick and choose One. Similarly, Arudha is our image and is sustained through Konas to itself. So we can choose One. And best would be to choose the common one.

This makes sense. Thank you for the same.Now one more question: Jyotirlinga Mantra dissolves the false image. In a case, where a person is projecting a false image about himself and if he were to chant the Jyotirlinga mantra, then wouldn't the effects be - That he would understand his folly and will be able to see himself in a saner light? Wouldn't he then, stop projecting his false image? Am I understanding it correctly?Thanks and RegardsBharat On 3/7/06, rama narayanan < sree88ganesha wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM AUM GURUBYO NAMAH Dear Willa, Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay

Rathji. i just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!?? Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the energies of all tatwas. Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past, present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala. The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount. The word Bhagawan represents the following. (1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the

4th. The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes tamas. Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon. Best wishes. Astrologically & spiritually yours, p.s.ramanarayanan."Willa E keizer, CCH" < willa wrote: Dear Bharat, My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and death. Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras: They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be destroyed. Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.) Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay. best wishes, Willa > Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji > > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could not due to > lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same: > > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona from AL for > a Jyotirlinga Mantra? > 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a particular > Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga? > > Looking forward to your reply. > > Thanks and Regards > Bharat > Jiyo cricket on India cricket Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. *tat savitur varenyam*

Guest guest

Namaskaar Sri SouravThanks to you, I have been able to download the said article.Thanks and RegardsBharatOn 3/7/06, Sourav <

souravc108 wrote:

|| Hare Rama Krishna ||

Dear Bharat-ji,

namaskar. The paper is in the Files section of this group: /Raths Papers/Kemadruma.pdf.

Best wishes,

Sourav

sohamsa , " Bharat Hindu Astrology " <hinduastrology wrote:

>> Namaskaar Sri Sarbani> > All this might promote Atmagyana. In as far as Atmagyana is promoted, false> images will diminish.> Thank you for confirming the same.> > If you can, get hold of the paper on Chandra Yogas presented by Sanjayji in

> 2005 West Coast Conference, where he has graphically explained the> importance of kendras from the perspective of high and low tides. That is> why Chandra kendras are important.> Wherefrom can I lay my hands on the same?

> > We still have the pending task of visiting the Ashram at the Farmhouse. We> can visit whenever you and Sanjayji would like too.> > Thanks and Regards> Bharat>

> On 3/7/06, Sarbani Sarkar sarbani wrote:> >> > Shri Brahmadaru Smarami> > **> > Dear Bharat,> >> > If you can, get hold of the paper on Chandra Yogas presented by Sanjayji

> > in 2005 West Coast Conference, where he has graphically explained the> > importance of kendras from the perspective of high and low tides. That is> > why Chandra kendras are important.

> >> > Jyotirlinga mantras help in atma shuddhi. As atmalimga mantras, they will> > draw us closer to the ishta. All this might promote Atmagyana. In as far as> > Atmagyana is promoted, false images will diminish.

> >> > Best Regards,> >> > Sarbani> >> >> >> >> > ------------------------------> > ** Bharat Hindu Astrology [

hinduastrology]> > *Sent:* Tuesday, March 07, 2006 1:03 PM

> > *To:* sohamsa > >> > *Subject:* Re: Re: To Sri Sanjay Rathji

> >> > Namaskaar Sri Ramanarayan, Sri Sarbani> >> > Sri Ramanarayan> > Though your response was directed towards Sri Willa, I committed the folly> > of reading it too.

> >> > Let me understand your explanation better - The 4 kendras from Moon are> > the sustaining Ma in 4 different rupas - Birth, removal of Ignorance,> > sustainance through wealth and other means, know-how and skills. This is

> > just a small and loose translation. Ofcourse, Tatwa imbalances would> > indicate effects from vijnanamaya kosha to annamayakosha. Since the 4> > kendras work in tandem, we can pick and choose One.

> >> > Similarly, Arudha is our image and is sustained through Konas to itself.> > So we can choose One. And best would be to choose the common one. This makes> > sense. Thank you for the same.

> >> > Now one more question: Jyotirlinga Mantra dissolves the false image. In a> > case, where a person is projecting a false image about himself and if he> > were to chant the Jyotirlinga mantra, then wouldn't the effects be - That he

> > would understand his folly and will be able to see himself in a saner light?> > Wouldn't he then, stop projecting his false image?> >> > Am I understanding it correctly?> >

> > Thanks and Regards> > Bharat> >> >> >> >> > On 3/7/06, rama narayanan < sree88ganesha wrote:

> > >> > > SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM> > > AUM GURUBYO NAMAH> > >> > > Dear Willa,> > >> > > Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay Rathji. i

> > > just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!??> > >> > > Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing> > > Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is

> > > Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets> > > placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring> > > forth the energies of all tatwas.

> > >> > > Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past,> > > present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala.> > >

> > > The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and> > > the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not> > > mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount.

> > >> > > The word Bhagawan represents the following.> > > (1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4)> > > Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the 4th.

> > >> > > The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which> > > contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the> > > other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes

> > > tamas.> > >> > > Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances> > > which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The

> > > AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life> > > with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon.> > >> > > Best wishes.> > >

> > > Astrologically & spiritually yours,> > > p.s.ramanarayanan.> > >> > >> > > * " Willa E keizer, CCH " < willa* wrote:

> > >> > >> > > Dear Bharat,> > >> > > My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the> > > Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and

> > > death.> > >> > > Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras:> > >> > > They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme

> > > knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and> > > open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be> > > destroyed.> > >> > > Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the

> > > Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.)> > >> > > Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay.> > >> > > best wishes,> > > Willa

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > > Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji> > > >> > > > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could

> > > not due to> > > > lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same:> > > >> > > > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona

> > > from AL for> > > > a Jyotirlinga Mantra?> > > > 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a> > > particular> > > > Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga?

> > > >> > > > Looking forward to your reply.> > > >> > > > Thanks and Regards> > > > Bharat> > > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > > ------------------------------> > > Jiyo cricket on India cricket<

http://us.rd./mail/in/mailcricket/*http://in.sports./cricket/>> > > Messenger Mobile<

http://us.rd./mail/in/mailmobilemessenger/*http://in.mobile./new/messenger/>Stay in touch with your buddies all the time.> > >> > >

> > > *tat savitur varenyam*> > >> > >> > >> > >

Guest guest

Namaskaar Sri RamanarayananFolly is always one's own. Who can create a folly for another? 1. Coinage of Jyothirlinga Mantra is directly relevant to the

exaltation status of the grahas - Sun - Rameshwara Moon - Somanatha

etc., This gives a hint that the mantras help in giving a facelift to

the grahas by equating their status with the aspect of Sivoham. The

jyothi(causative/creator) behind the linga(creation) is brought forth. So causes for one's actions can be seen clearly. The application of Dharma becomes stronger. Weaknesses are removed. There is a greater drive to know oneself. 2. This helps in shifting the focus of mind from body to Atma. When the focus shifts towards light, the shadows do not matter.

Helps in Atmavidya or, in other words, Brahmavidya and its preceding Abhayasa. Lord Shiva being the Adi Guru, can bestow the grace to one having mumukshatvam. 3.The effort(grace of the Lord) of chanting the mantra helps in

closing the pores of the pot(body) thereby giving a scope for the

sudden awareness of the ever shining inner light.Seeds of this point are already present in the 2nd point. The grace is evident. Thank you for the same.Thanks and RegardsBharat

On 3/7/06, rama narayanan <sree88ganesha wrote:

SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM AUM GURUBYO NAMAH Dear Sri Anuj, Namaste. i understand my reply to Mata Willa had made you commit the folly of reading it. i am sorry for that.

As regards your question i am giving my replies below:- 1. Coinage of Jyothirlinga Mantra is directly relevant to the exaltation status of the grahas - Sun - Rameshwara Moon - Somanatha etc., This gives a hint that the mantras help in giving a facelift to the grahas by equating their status with the aspect of Sivoham. The jyothi(causative/creator) behind the linga(creation) is brought forth.

2. This helps in shifting the focus of mind from body to Atma. When the focus shifts towards light, the shadows do not matter. 3.The effort(grace of the Lord) of chanting the mantra helps in closing the pores of the pot(body) thereby giving a scope for the sudden awareness of the ever shining inner light.

Best wishes. Astrologically & spiritually yours, p.s.ramanarayanan.Bharat Hindu Astrology <

hinduastrology wrote: Namaskaar Sri Ramanarayan, Sri SarbaniSri RamanarayanThough your response was directed towards Sri Willa, I committed the folly of reading it too. Let me understand your explanation better - The 4 kendras from Moon are the sustaining Ma in 4 different rupas - Birth, removal of Ignorance, sustainance through wealth and other means, know-how and skills. This is just a small and loose translation. Ofcourse, Tatwa imbalances would indicate effects from vijnanamaya kosha to annamayakosha. Since the 4 kendras work in tandem, we can pick and choose One. Similarly, Arudha is our image and is sustained through Konas to itself. So we can choose One. And best would be to choose the common one.

This makes sense. Thank you for the same.Now one more question: Jyotirlinga Mantra dissolves the false image. In a case, where a person is projecting a false image about himself and if he were to chant the Jyotirlinga mantra, then wouldn't the effects be - That he would understand his folly and will be able to see himself in a saner light? Wouldn't he then, stop projecting his false image? Am I understanding it correctly?Thanks and RegardsBharat On 3/7/06, rama narayanan <

sree88ganesha wrote: SARVAM GYANANANDAMAYAM

AUM GURUBYO NAMAH Dear Willa, Pranams Mata. The question has been addressed to Sri Sanjay

Rathji. i just saw your posting i thought i can write a few lines - May i !!?? Kendras are the houses of energies. Lagna Karaka is Sun representing Savitur Devatha, Karaka for 4th is Moon - Mata Parvathi, Karaka for 7th is Venus - Mata Lakshmi, Karaka for 10th is Buda - Mata Saraswathi. Planets placed in kendras are considered as mutual co-workers. The 4 kendras bring forth the energies of all tatwas. Planets in Konas bring forth the same tatwa. Konas represent the past, present and future. Arudha konas represent the manifestations of trikala. The Ghrita/Ghee represent the past, the wick represent the present and the lamp represent the future. These three by their associations do not mean any thing. They await for the energy to mount. The word Bhagawan represents the following. (1).Sri the lagna (2). Aiswarya the 10th (3) Jnana the 9th (4) Vairaghya the 7th (5) Veerya the 5th and (6) Sreyas the

4th. The rishis are identified in this imperceptible plane of Vasudeva which contains Bhoo and Sri sakthi. The karaka for 5th and 9th houses is Guru(the other karakas for the kendras are mentioned above).This plane excludes tamas. Kendras from Moon are to be seen for Mantra/Sakthi. The tatwa imbalances which get echoed in Konas can be rectified by the touch of Mother. The AL/tatwa/Moorthy/Vigraha which otherwise remains dormant is brought to life with the touch/prana pratishta of Kendras from Moon. Best wishes. Astrologically & spiritually yours, p.s.ramanarayanan. " Willa E keizer, CCH " <

willa wrote: Dear Bharat,

My conference notes indicate that we use this method to choose the Jyotir Linga mantra when we want to transcend the arudha lagna, and death. Other notes from Shree Sanjayji's lecture about Jyotir Linga mantras: They destroy the arudha by giving knowledge. They give the supreme knowledge to come out of untruth. They give light to the sign and open the 3rd eye. All your karmas which bring rebirth will be

destroyed. Terrible sins on ones head are overcome only by worshipping the Jyotir Linga based on the natal sun sign. (Sun is karaka for head.) Powerful teachings!!!! Thank you Sanjay. best wishes, Willa > Namaskaar Sri Sanjayji > > During the conference I wanted to ask you two questions but could not due to > lack of time. I request you to kindly guide me on the same: > > 1. What is the relevance of taking Kendra from Moon and Trikona from AL for > a Jyotirlinga Mantra?

> 2. How do we decide on a particular time for the chanting of a particular > Mantra associated with Dwadasaditya and Jyotirlinga? > > Looking forward to your reply. >

> Thanks and Regards > Bharat > Jiyo cricket on India cricket

Messenger Mobile Stay in touch with your buddies all the time. *tat savitur varenyam*