IndiaDivine.org

vipareeta raja yoga

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Ms.Ramapriya, I saw this mail only today. Now there is the dictum "Sanivad rahu and Kujavad Ketu".i.e Rahu behaves like Sani and Ketu like Kuja. I also mentioned that we must take into consideration the aspect ,oppsition and conjunct results of Rahu and Kethu because they are like water which though colourless and shapeless takes on the colour and shape of the container and color added to them.Basically Rahu and kethu are only points in apparent motion in this huge universe.Even by ownership the great Parashara had assigned Virgo to Rahu and Pisces to Kethu.There is also another conflict regarding this ownership,that rahu owns Kumbha. Now it is excellent for any malefic to be combined with benefics.The maliciousness is no doubt reduced but the benefic loses atleast some of his benefecience. Now I also mentioned only thara grahas

because Rahu and Kethu eclipse the sun and the moon in particular who are their inherent enemies. Also as in case of Guru chandala yoga it is guru who becomes maligned and fails to give good results.mjheeta <jheeta wrote: Dear Naveen-ji and Ramapriya-ji,Thank you for your responses. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to bea consensus on this, on whether it is possible for Rahu/Ketu to causea vipareeta raja yoga as owners of dusthana houses, just like otherplanets.If there is any other list member who has an opinion on this matter, Iwould greatly appreciate your input. Thanks again.Monindersohamsa , "ramapriya_d" <ayirpamar@g...> wrote:>> sohamsa , naveen kurlagunda >

<goldy_naveen> wrote:> >> > Normally when we consider ownership we take only prakasha grahas > into consideration and not chaaya or aprakasha grahas which are Rahu > and Kethu.> > > Dear Naveen, I must say I considered Ra and Ke's ownership too with > fairly reasonable results (when I was learning astro).> > > > When Rahu and Kethu are combined with other planets take other > ownership into consideration. This is applicable only in the case of > Kuja,Shukra,Budha,and Shani.> > > Intriguing proposal. Well worth testing out.> > > > Jataka Chandrika states that they give the results of planets > they combine with.> > > This is illogical, isn't it? If the nodes behaved similarly to who > they're conjunct, or indeed like the owner of the house when placed >

alone (a BPHS dictum), their mere conjunction with benefics, or > placement in a benefic house when alone, should snuff out their > maleficence! How can something like Guru-chandala yoga be explained > then?> > Ramapriya>

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.