IndiaDivine.org

marriage analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hare KrishnaDear Gurujis Pranams,After going thru the video lessons from Rafal Guruji on marriage and from reading revelant chapters in crux of vedic astrology, I made humble attempt to analyse the following horoscope of my cousin sister.May 3, 1985, 11:54 AM 5:30 E IST75E34, 13N55UL is in 5 house Virgo and UL has moon and A7.Jupiter is debiliated in 7 house and

Saturn in 5 house with AL and A9.Since Ketu is 2 house of UL there will be problem with children.Saturn being vayu tatva and darakaraka in 5 house has an papa argala on 7 house causes delay in marriage. Also Saturn being 7 lord in 5th house.There is delay in marriage.5 lord mars is in 11 house aspecting 5 house this also cause problem with child birth.Please let me know what should be the remedy I should suggest for this, for both marriage and children.As per Rafal guruji video lesson marriage,I guess for early marriage she has to fast on Upapada day "wednesday"The groom should have virgo/mithuna/karka lagna where in moon should be in trines. The groom should be doing something related medicines.Thanks in

advance,Regards!Madhusudan