IndiaDivine.org

To Hari: Value of Tolerance

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Om Brihaspataaye Namah

Dearest Hari,

You are so eloquent I have decided you must be super English!! ( haha)

What a story about this jyotish Pandit!!,......much more precise than my clumsy words.A very humbling example indeed.

sorry for not writing back earlier. I was trying to study Jyotish at a surfbeach amongst the sand, sunshine and waves! All more Jala and Agni as my kitesurfing son competed with no Vayu!! that is no wind!!

Watching the youth of this world, fly and hang in thin , thin , air , reminded me of the delicacy and delight of faith in jyotish. Just like you wrote with the story,...... play the game, play the game,.......fully!!

Mercury taming Saturn!!

Well, i must fly.............and open my sanskrit dictionary on Saheeshnuta.............

Warm regards

Rosemaryx

We may think we cant fly, when we already are!!

-

Jyotisa Shisya

sohamsa

Friday, April 28, 2006 4:22 PM

Re: FW: Value of Tolerance

|om|

and I wonder , at what grace that has brought me to Jagannath's feet to learn from your great gurus.

Rosemary, this is the exact thought that I have been harbouring for the past so many days. Many times, I wanted to call Sanjay to express the thought 'What have I done to deserve the company of Sanjay and SJC?' but remembering prudently Sanjays current health and preoccupations, I have pushed the red button everytime I wanted to call.

Recently I had a long talk with a fellow colleague who told me about his late father who was a very learned pandita and jyotisa. He had a siddhi to quote the Durga saptati from memory effortlessly and adored this so much. He studied at Lahore, held the Laghu Parasari in high esteem and taught the finer points of this text to his son (my colleague) and at the time of his death, so many donations (clothes, vessels, umbrellas etc) given at the time of pujas to him were found piled up haphazardly in the loft. Plus, an amount of Rs 18 lakh was found stuffed into a crevice in the wall, being the fees he received for performing pujas. He never told anyone in his family about it...it was very inspiring listening to the account of such a saatvik person and guess who I was thinking about all the time when listening to this account? One Pandita Sanjay Rath and his colleagues.

Thank you for expressing those very thoughts that I hesitated to express!

regards

Hari