IndiaDivine.org

Timing of marriage - Rafal Gendarz

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Rafal,Thanks for posting the link. I was especially interested in Rajat Kapoor's comments on first to assess if marriage will happen, and it won't if Shani is associated with UL or AL, and in my cast this is definitely true as Shani rules and is placed in both my UL and AL, I have never been able to marry [dob; June 26, 1962, 2:45am, Eldoret, Kenya].What is intriguing me is that 4-5 years ago, I had chart readings with both Visiti ji and Sanjay ji and both had confirmed marriage for me, and predicted timing which has come and gone without resulting in marriage.So how is it that one Jaimini astrologer quotes a straight forward rule that seems to apply to my chart and indicates I won't get married, which so far has proven to be correct in my life, while two other well known Jaimini astrologers told me that marriage would take place,

which hasn't happened? I would much appreciate your answer on this.Thanks,Nadia--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme wrote:Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme[Om Krishna Guru] Timing of marriage [mp3]vedic astrology , , Received: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 9:24 AM

hraum krishnaya namah

Dear Members ,

Timing of marriage conversation with Rajat Kapoor:

Download link: http://www.zshare. net/audio/ 57430603b79c8302 /

Any comments are welcome.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

------------ --

Consultations & Pages

http://rohinaa. com

rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

hraum krishnaya namah

Dear Nadia  ,

Even Hari Hara provides one sloka in Prashna Marga that predicting is

very hard even for Rsis like Brhaspati. I am sure that Gurujis which

you have mentioned are one of the best tri-kala-jnas in current age, so

my half-success can be seen as something accidental, as the whole chart

must be seen to provide final conclusion. Anyway I am happy this mp3 is

of some benefit for you.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

--------------

Consultations & Pages

http://rohinaa.com

rafal

Dear Rafal,

Thanks for posting the link. I was especially interested in Rajat

Kapoor's comments on first to assess if marriage will happen, and it

won't if Shani is associated with UL or AL, and in my cast this is

definitely true as Shani rules and is placed in both my UL and AL, I

have never been able to marry [dob; June 26, 1962, 2:45am, Eldoret,

Kenya].

What is intriguing me is that 4-5 years ago, I had chart readings with

both Visiti ji and Sanjay ji and both had confirmed marriage for me,

and predicted timing which has come and gone without resulting in

marriage.

So how is it that one Jaimini astrologer quotes a straight forward rule

that seems to apply to my chart and indicates I won't get married,

which so far has proven to be correct in my life, while two other well

known Jaimini astrologers told me that marriage would take place, which

hasn't happened?

I would much appreciate your answer on this.

Thanks,

Nadia

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>

wrote:

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>

[Om Krishna Guru] Timing of marriage [mp3]

vedic astrology, @ .

com,

Received: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 9:24 AM

hraum krishnaya namah

Dear Members   ,

Timing of marriage conversation with Rajat Kapoor:

Download link: http://www.zshare.

net/audio/ 57430603b79c8302 /

Any comments are welcome.

Regards

Rafal Gendarz

SJC Jyotish Guru

------------ --

Consultations & Pages

http://rohinaa.

com

rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on

the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Nadia, namaste

While you are waiting for reply, here is one chart:

DOB: 19th of November 1969

TOB: 22:20 PM

POB: 20 E 30; 44 N 50

Time zone: 01 hour East of GMT

Karka lagna, Meena lagna in D9.

He is married (I am not sure about the correct date, but I can ask), has 10 years old son with his wife, which is seen from 2nd Upa Pada. Number of any Vedic remedies he has ever performed by 2006 is zero. I love this chart: Kuja dosa, Sukra curse, neeca and vakri Sani on UL, with graha dristi on 7th and abimukha rashi drishti on AL. So... if "Sani joined AL or UL" is a "quick solution" answer for your marital status...

Lately I am having problems to sort Jyotish rules by some priority order in my memory (and it is not really a large number). It is not working well... Yet I stubbornly stick to the idea that no Jyotish rules is final by it self and that it could/should be taken out of the context from rest of the chart.

You will forgive me for skipping comments on your chart, I could hardly add anything after two mentioned Gurus who analyzed it. (I did open it. It reminded me on chart of a very close friend of mine, and I do hope that remedies will make her future different from your present time).

Warm Regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat

--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Nadia <nadiadeol wrote:

Nadia <nadiadeolRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Timing of marriage - Rafal Gendarz Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

Dear Rafal,Thanks for posting the link. I was especially interested in Rajat Kapoor's comments on first to assess if marriage will happen, and it won't if Shani is associated with UL or AL, and in my cast this is definitely true as Shani rules and is placed in both my UL and AL, I have never been able to marry [dob; June 26, 1962, 2:45am, Eldoret, Kenya].What is intriguing me is that 4-5 years ago, I had chart readings with both Visiti ji and Sanjay ji and both had confirmed marriage for me, and predicted timing which has come and gone without resulting in marriage.So how is it that one Jaimini astrologer quotes a straight forward rule that seems to apply to my chart and indicates I won't get married, which so far has proven to be correct in my life, while two other well known Jaimini astrologers told me that marriage would take place, which hasn't happened? I would much appreciate your answer on

this.Thanks,Nadia--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl> wrote:

Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>[Om Krishna Guru] Timing of marriage [mp3]vedic astrology, , Received: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 9:24 AM

hraum krishnaya namahDear Members ,Timing of marriage conversation with Rajat Kapoor:Download link: http://www.zshare. net/audio/ 57430603b79c8302 /Any comments are welcome.RegardsRafal GendarzSJC Jyotish Guru------------ --Consultations & Pageshttp://rohinaa. comrafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!

Guest guest

Hare Rama Krsna ||

Dear Maja,

Yes, but Shani is having parivartana in this chart.

Shukra is exalted AK in Navamsa lagna.

There is just no comparison.

Regards,

Michal

, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro wrote:

>

> Om Gurave Namah

>  

> Dear Nadia, namaste

>  

> While you are waiting for reply, here is one chart:

>  

> DOB: 19th of November 1969

> TOB: 22:20 PM

> POB: 20 E 30; 44 N 50

> Time zone: 01 hour East of GMT

>  

> Karka lagna, Meena lagna in D9.

> He is married (I am not sure about the correct date, but I can ask), has 10

years old son with his wife, which is seen from 2nd Upa Pada. Number of any

Vedic remedies he has ever performed by 2006 is zero. I love this chart: Kuja

dosa, Sukra curse, neeca and vakri Sani on UL, with graha dristi on 7th and

abimukha rashi drishti on AL. So... if " Sani joined AL or UL " is a " quick

solution " answer for your marital status...

>  

> Lately I am having problems to sort Jyotish rules by some priority order in

my memory (and it is not really a large number). It is not working well... Yet I

stubbornly stick to the idea that no Jyotish rules is final by it self and

that it could/should be taken out of the context from rest of the chart.

>  

> You will forgive me for skipping comments on your chart, I could hardly add

anything after two mentioned Gurus who analyzed it. (I did open it. It reminded

me on chart of a very close friend of mine, and I do hope that remedies will

make her future different from your present time).

>  

> Warm Regards,

> Maja Strbac

>  

> Hari Om Tat Sat

>

>

> --- On Sun, 3/22/09, Nadia <nadiadeol wrote:

>

>

> Nadia <nadiadeol

> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Timing of marriage - Rafal Gendarz

>

> Sunday, March 22, 2009, 1:46 PM

>

>

>

>

Dear Rafal,

>

> Thanks for posting the link. I was especially interested in Rajat Kapoor's

comments on first to assess if marriage will happen, and it won't if Shani is

associated with UL or AL, and in my cast this is definitely true as Shani rules

and is placed in both my UL and AL, I have never been able to marry [dob; June

26, 1962, 2:45am, Eldoret, Kenya].

>

> What is intriguing me is that 4-5 years ago, I had chart readings with both

Visiti ji and Sanjay ji and both had confirmed marriage for me, and predicted

timing which has come and gone without resulting in marriage.

>

> So how is it that one Jaimini astrologer quotes a straight forward rule that

seems to apply to my chart and indicates I won't get married, which so far has

proven to be correct in my life, while two other well known Jaimini astrologers

told me that marriage would take place, which hasn't happened?

>

> I would much appreciate your answer on this.

>

> Thanks,

>

> Nadia

>

>

>

> --- On Sun, 3/22/09, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl> wrote:

>

>

> Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>

> [Om Krishna Guru] Timing of marriage [mp3]

> vedic astrology, ,

> Received: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 9:24 AM

>

>

>

>

> hraum krishnaya namah

> Dear Members   ,

>

> Timing of marriage conversation with Rajat Kapoor:

>

> Download link: http://www.zshare. net/audio/ 57430603b79c8302 /

>

> Any comments are welcome.

>

> Regards

> Rafal Gendarz

> SJC Jyotish Guru

> ------------ --

> Consultations & Pages

> http://rohinaa. com

> rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com

>

>

>

>

>

> Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your

favourite sites. Download it now!

>

Guest guest

Om Gurave Namah

Dear Michal,

Yes, missed that one and that vakri & neeca graha is akin to exalted one. (Though Mangal is not of much help for marriage either.)

There is a huge difference between Sukra in both charts. I was kind of trying to make a point that Sani placement is not the only factor in her chart. Can I please exclude comments on Nadia's Sukra from my side? If you would like to do that instead... Okay (I really can't, especially her D9). I am guessing that she is already well informed where the problem is.

Warm regards,

Maja Strbac

Hari Om Tat Sat--- On Sun, 3/22/09, Michal Dziwulski <nearmichal wrote:

Michal Dziwulski <nearmichalRe: [Om Krishna Guru] Timing of marriage - Rafal Gendarz Date: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 7:27 PM

Hare Rama Krsna ||Dear Maja,Yes, but Shani is having parivartana in this chart.Shukra is exalted AK in Navamsa lagna.There is just no comparison.Regards,Michal, Maja Å trbac <majastrbacastro@ ...> wrote:>> Om Gurave Namah> Â > Dear Nadia, namaste> Â > While you are waiting for reply, here is one chart:> Â > DOB: 19th of November 1969> TOB: 22:20 PM> POB: 20 E 30; 44 N 50> Time zone: 01 hour East of GMT> Â > Karka lagna, Meena lagna in D9.> He is married (I am not sure about the correct date, but I can ask), has 10 years old son with his wife, which is seen from 2nd Upa Pada. Number of any Vedic remedies he has ever

performed by 2006 is zero. I love this chart: Kuja dosa, Sukra curse, neeca and vakri Sani on UL, with graha dristi on 7th and abimukha rashi drishti on AL. So... if "Sani joined AL or UL" is a "quick solution" answer for your marital status...>  > Lately I am having problems to sort Jyotish rules by some priority order in my memory (and it is not really a large number). It is not working well... Yet I stubbornly stick to the idea that no Jyotish rules is final by it self and that it could/should be taken out of the context from rest of the chart.>  > You will forgive me for skipping comments on your chart, I could hardly add anything after two mentioned Gurus who analyzed it. (I did open it. It reminded me on chart of a very close friend of mine, and I do hope that remedies will make her future different from your present time). >  > Warm

Regards,> Maja Strbac> Â > Hari Om Tat Sat> > > --- On Sun, 3/22/09, Nadia <nadiadeol@. ..> wrote:> > > Nadia <nadiadeol@. ..>> Re: [Om Krishna Guru] Timing of marriage - Rafal Gendarz> > Sunday, March 22, 2009, 1:46 PM> > > > > > > > > > > Dear Rafal,> > Thanks for posting the link. I was especially interested in Rajat Kapoor's comments on first to assess if marriage will happen, and it won't if Shani is associated with UL or AL, and in my cast this is definitely true as Shani rules and is placed in both my UL and AL, I have never been able to marry [dob; June 26, 1962, 2:45am, Eldoret,

Kenya].> > What is intriguing me is that 4-5 years ago, I had chart readings with both Visiti ji and Sanjay ji and both had confirmed marriage for me, and predicted timing which has come and gone without resulting in marriage.> > So how is it that one Jaimini astrologer quotes a straight forward rule that seems to apply to my chart and indicates I won't get married, which so far has proven to be correct in my life, while two other well known Jaimini astrologers told me that marriage would take place, which hasn't happened? > > I would much appreciate your answer on this.> > Thanks,> > Nadia> > > > --- On Sun, 3/22/09, Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl> wrote:> > > Rafał Gendarz <starsuponme@ wp.pl>> [Om Krishna Guru] Timing of marriage [mp3]> vedic astrology,

, > Received: Sunday, March 22, 2009, 9:24 AM> > > > > hraum krishnaya namah> Dear Members  ,> > Timing of marriage conversation with Rajat Kapoor:> > Download link: http://www.zshare. net/audio/ 57430603b79c8302 /> > Any comments are welcome.> > Regards> Rafal Gendarz> SJC Jyotish Guru> ------------ --> Consultations & Pages> http://rohinaa. com> rafal (AT) rohinaa (DOT) com > > > > > > Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!>